[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 minute ago, jai said:

She said that look at the mirror its KGE's car. Let's be positive guys.:D

I think its just some random pic ppl take of themselves at the cafe .. there are many ppl taking their pics in this cafe and upload on the cafe site

• Like 6

I didn't know knetz are this sensitive just because the couple are not yet dating or less affectionate (thats what they said) in the last bts. The last time I checked they dont want their oppa to date. Hahahahha :w00t: They confused me af :sweat_smile: enlighten me please~

• LOL 21

Alright. I'm back.

I finished mourning earlier, because if I mourn any longer, I don't think I'll be able to catch up with you all.

I'm still at page 549 but I sense some bullcrap :open_mouth:

Are we suddenly backing off from this ship? Seriously?

WHYYYYY!?!?!?

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

So im a lurker for months now and I thoroughly enjoyed reading all of your analysis. So BTS for Ep 16 is out and I was so happy watching it and decided to come here after lurking in IG and Twitter. Imagine my disappointment on the change of mood here. 

Don't be disheartened. The air is clear now. :kiss_wink: 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

4 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Alright. I'm back.

I finished mourning earlier, because if I mourn any longer, I don't think I'll be able to catch up with you all.

I'm still at page 549 but I sense some bullcrap :open_mouth:

Are we suddenly backing off from this ship? Seriously?

WHYYYYY!?!?!?

giphy.gif

are you @goldenashes97 going to be disappointed in me that it was me too dumb to contribute pouring some negativity earlier on? hahaha jokes on me, i deserve whipping. 

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, Lisa_BB said:

Yes, he was so involved when KGE wasn't even dressed yet. It must take some time to dress and do the make-up after that rehearsal :joy:

I just love the fact that he took a photo when she was in her normal clothes. Cause we all know she looked stunning in that dress but he decided to take a photo of her dress down idk i just find that adorable :rolleyes:

• Like 8
  • Love 9

12 minutes ago, Jaja said:

The way he kiss her like a lover and then pat her head like a brother.. KGE unni must be confused as hell :ph34r:

The kiss was filming for the drama, the pat was for a colleague . I think we have all gone a bit overboard these past few weeks  and need to tone down a bit . We can hope they do remain in touch and perhaps decide to be together one day .It doesn't need to be now.Heck I'm afraid they might break off if they get together too soon. 

PS:  I feel like I need to get this off my chest as I have been feeling this way for the past few weeks now.

I hope someone can clarify if I'm being mean and plain rude.

I have been getting the feeling that most KGE fans here on this thread are way hyper into assuming stuff behind why LMH does what he does..why he posts that pic or does this or that...he is cold..he is giving confusing signals...Not everyone here is a lmh fan (that's okay) but it rubs long time fans the wrong way when u assume stuff about him without having read/watched his past interviews/ interactions just to appease your opinion. I am sick of the tone most non-fans take when they assume or claim why he did the things he did..like you dont know him. stick to what you know about.

At times, it feels less like a couple thread and more individual thread. some shippers on here have calculatedly decided to not like his ig posts which just shows the superficiality ( i'm not saying you must like his ig posts) but its the motivation ..like you ship him with kge but putting the pressure on him to be together with her? so if eventually god forbid that ship doesn't sail...will you be blaming him?  I wasn't a fan of KGE prior but since TKEM have wholeheartedly fallen for her acting/charms and will support who ever she chooses to be with. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, nattan said:

I just love the fact that he took a photo when she was in her normal clothes. Cause we all know she looked stunning in that dress but he decided to take a photo of her dress down idk i just find that adorable :rolleyes:

But...but...but my question is why would he even want a photo of her in casual clothes and rehearsing? I can understand taking a selfie or of them in action etc ... Hmmmm

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Layali said:

The kiss was filming for the drama, the pat was for a colleague . I think we have all gone a bit overboard these past few weeks  and need to tone down a bit . We can hope they do remain touch and perhaps decide to be together one day .It doesn't need to be now.Heck I'm afraid they might break off if they get together too soon. 

they smitten already but i think they need to get to know even more.. i can feel that that they working on it, who knows right.. we can only assume.. 

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Heretorant said:
16 hours ago, Miadee said:
16 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

MinDo is the way to go. Who the hell came up with HoDo? Might as well just call it the Ho ship since they both have Ho. :joy:

Err are you on the right ship?? Since when Woo Do Hwan have a HO? :joy:

I cannot believe I allowed @koreaboooo to trick me :lol::lol::lol:

I should have realized WDH does not have a “Ho.” Instead, I went on to suggest the h2o name :lol::lol::lol:

I don’t deserve to be a MinDo-er!

I thought the Ho was for LMH's HO?  Goodness, I just went to cook dinner, now I have 30 pp to catch up! Huhuhu

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1