[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

5 minutes ago, Miadee said:

They were talking about the last episode not previous episodes...so which part do you think in ep 16 have the most similar representation of a mukbang? 

The only thing his lips ever touched in ep16 is kge's lips. No ginseng extract. No milk tea. No chicken. 

To make a stronger case, pls refer to swoon's latest tkem video where they aptly called them by their real names saying they sneaked a kiss behind the cameras. Max out the volume when you get to 1:46ish and tell me if that was not the most delicious sound you hear. :naughty:

**okay, i definitely sound like a pervert this time**

• Naughty 4
  • LOL 18
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, planetmars said:

Okay. Sorry if this has been posted before, it's my first time seeing this. 

What's with the mukbang comment lmh??? :joy:

You're not helping us get our minds off the gutter. 

Where's our resident translator? Did LMH really mean mukbang? As in eating? Haha  is that what he means? 

He said "makbang de sin, mok bang" - am i correct? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, Miadee said:

They were talking about the last episode not previous episodes...so which part do you think in ep 16 have the most similar representation of a mukbang? 

Oh no, I think I missed the point that they were referring to the final episode, sorry² my bad :sweatingbullets: Well, probably them having a mukbang together while watching/before/after the final episode? :D:D Hahaha, can’t think of the scenes that have similar representation of a mukbang  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

After backtracking all the pages, where I have left yesterday, I couldn't agree more with all of your posts that further validate the existence of this ship. All your posts are like sweet sweet melody to my ears :)

Now, I am really scared of these radically possessive LMH fans the OIMs, in which I understand why I should keep my expectations very very low (perhaps I shouldn't have any expectations at all) for any posts from LMH ig of their couple photos. Being a responsible man he is, he is in a way, protecting his beloved woman from these OIMs :wub:. I adore him even more!! My impression of him has completely changed despite his 'leather trousers' image :D

I envy KGE - you lucky lucky girl! :)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, zba72 said:

Yes.  She attended the wedding and the bride threw the bouquet to her :lol:

The article of the wedding of her friend/colleague

https://www.soompi.com/article/1335935wpp/yu-xiao-guang-and-chu-ja-hyun-talk-about-their-tearful-wedding-and-reveal-adorable-son-for-1st-time

This is the vid ♡

Her friend intentionally throw the bouquet to her~ but this was May last year. So Tkem not yet started filming. 

I believe her friends knew that KGE would love to settle as soon as she finds the right one ♡

• Like 2
  • Love 4

22 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I have major respect for him. Even more so after I learned he used the money he received from BOF for his family. Funny, silly, dorky, can-be-a-turn-off but he has a big heart. And honestly, all of the above is what makes me his fan. He knows how to have fun but also takes life seriously. 

When it comes to LMH, you are my sister from another mother HUGS!

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

7 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

This is the vid ♡

Her friend intentionally throw the bouquet to her~ but this was May last year. So Tkem not yet started filming. 

I believe her friends knew that KGE would love to settle as soon as she find the right one ♡

Sorry I dont English anymore :w00t:

yes, i have already watched the video.  I know her friend threw the bouquet to her.   I agree with what you said in bold ^_^

• Like 1
  • Love 2

39 minutes ago, niena.leeun said:

Oh no, I think I missed the point that they were referring to the final episode, sorry² my bad :sweatingbullets: Well, probably them having a mukbang together while watching/before/after the final episode? :D:D Hahaha, can’t think of the scenes that have similar representation of a mukbang  

i think he just playing with the pun word. instead of makbang which meant last show.  its moekbang instead.  i dont think he refers to he's eating something on the last episode. 

but hey,  we could interpret whatever we want. go ahead ladies! 

• Insightful 6
  • Thanks 1