[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

1) episode 5

2) episode 12

3) episode 12? People keep saying they see tongue here but I tried and tried but could see it lol. 

4) episode 10

5) episode 16

6) episode 16

7) episode 12

8) episode 10 + episode 16

9) episode 16

10) episode 12

When i thought i was finished researching (Euler's number, Kim So Wol's poetry, etc.) for TKEM,  then comes all these new questions, theories, beliefs that need back-up.  I guess it's not over until the fat lady sings, or in this case, until LMH posts a new couple photo in his IG account. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 7

16 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

What if I told you I heard it loud and clear even without the volume on max? Lol. 

———————————————

I’m the only one here who follows them both on Instagram? Just me who wants to support them equally? I’m generous with my following. I follow the whole entire cast of TKEM. 

I sense a lot of us here are quite protective of kge and I completely understand. So I hope you guys understand that I have to be protective of lmh too. 

I hope this can be a place where we support them as a couple. If I’m honest, I don’t feel too comfortable comparing their careers and number of following on Instagram. It shouldn’t matter imo. These are things that shouldn’t matter in a relationship. I like kge so I like her for lmh. I don’t care about anything else but the fact that I think he seems happy around her. In a relationship, there should be no competition. And just like that, I wish the union of minoz with arjenia to support MinEun will be the same. I celebrated kge hitting 3 million followers on Instagram and I wish it would be reciprocated when it comes to lmh. I support this couple together and individually. We all have our favorites but it doesn’t have to come down to who is better than who and who is more famous than who. Kge’s success should be just as celebrated as lmh’s and vice versa. That’s how I see it and that’s how I believe we can support them as a couple to the best of our abilities. If they are together, I believe that’s what they would want too. 

I follow both of them, in fact i follow all of tkem casts.  Especially with our couple, i want to be notified when they update their IG :lol:  I am a very simple-minded person :P

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

20 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

What if I told you I heard it loud and clear even without the volume on max? Lol. 

———————————————

I’m the only one here who follows them both on Instagram? Just me who wants to support them equally? I’m generous with my following. I follow the whole entire cast of TKEM. 

I sense a lot of us here are quite protective of kge and I completely understand. So I hope you guys understand that I have to be protective of lmh too. 

I hope this can be a place where we support them as a couple. If I’m honest, I don’t feel too comfortable comparing their careers and number of following on Instagram. It shouldn’t matter imo. These are things that shouldn’t matter in a relationship. I like kge so I like her for lmh. I don’t care about anything else but the fact that I think he seems happy around her. In a relationship, there should be no competition. And just like that, I wish the union of minoz with arjenia to support MinEun will be the same. I celebrated kge hitting 3 million followers on Instagram and I wish it would be reciprocated when it comes to lmh. I support this couple together and individually. We all have our favorites but it doesn’t have to come down to who is better than who and who is more famous than who. Kge’s success should be just as celebrated as lmh’s and vice versa. That’s how I see it and that’s how I believe we can support them as a couple to the best of our abilities. If they are together, I believe that’s what they would want too. 

I followed both of course, with all my accounts :D...

i'm happiest and counting when LMH finally become the most followed k-actor in IG. I was also excited waiting the day when finally KGE's follower become 3M (and it had finally hapened) Let's support both of them regardless that LMH already had so much support right now. :heart:

oh i followed all casts too.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

After been a lurkers for 1 week, i decided to log in again after reading all pages. Is been years since i shipped kgexgy (it failed after many issue with obsess shipper and haters) and this is the second after tkem with kgexlmh (hope i could be more responsible and ship at ease). Really hope this one sail through. Afterall is their life and relationship. Btw im getting old, so my memory of uploading the video is blur. So many reason i ship this 2, and the last clip is totally kge and lmh flirting.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBXoHK3A2QU/?igshid=1danlgvjch7yi

• Like 13
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, graceyco said:

YES IT WAS.

After insisting that I saw a saranghae before LMH dived in for the kiss..now we have this wet smacking sound. GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! 

My mind is in the gutter my friend!! :w00t:

I am with you on this gal.....

I also strongly feel that I heard saranghae from kge or something very sweet that’s why they had that out of the world smile for each other speaciallly LMH I feel that he was aesthetic after hearing something from her in those few sec that’s why that angelic smile he gave her.....

trust me my inner jumping heart feels it was wht he wanted to hear for long and she told it that time and his smile gave out  the inner true deep happiness he felt after hearing it.....

ok now I also feel that his cryptic ig post (the blur one) is to commemorate about The same (something big that happened to him that day during cctv scene)....: I am so adamantly sure on my dead body on this......no body and I mean it no body can change me otherwise.....period

• Love 6

1 hour ago, anjpoole said:

Yes! I will also do the same. I'll just buy though since I don't know how to bake. Maybe we can take pictures of our mini celebration and post it here. :blush:

Same @anjpoole @lofeval @effyisme.  IG follower of KGE (so we are all part of the 3M)! 

I do like LMH's posts but I will only press that follow button once it's confirmed by him that they really are dating.  

If anjpoole takes pics of her cupcakes,  I'm taking pics of soju+beer to celebrate. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

I have followed them both in IG for a few years now, though even I sometimes forget because they rarely update before TKEM. Goblin and LOTBS were my fave dramas during that time and have watched both several times already. KGE stan here but LMH is my number one among them oppas. So this team-up, from the moment it was announced, has always been my dream couple. Didn't expect to get more than I hoped for (just good onscreen chemistry), but  who's complaining?  :D 

• Like 5
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, graceyco said:

I second the motion! Just like what I always say, I started with this ship as a solid KGE stan. I've loved and followed her for years and I am protective of her. But while the drama was airing I have come to know LMH and his overall character. He is a revelation to me and the more I get to know him, the more I have to stan harder. The more I feel like protecting him too. 

I am just glad to see more LMH and KGE stans coming together to support them individually and collectively and my wish is for all fandoms to stay respectful, supportive and united.

After all when our ships truly sail, if I may illustrate, we are their first line of defense. :glasses:

275b04bb0054609d16212dc2680614a06ac46ee6

I third.the motion! I have seen LMH in a new light while watching TKEM and followed him and the other TKEM cast on insta. 

I am on withdrawal, playing the OST's on spotify and the rain is adding heaviness to what I feel. How do I get out of this?

3zabIC7.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

thjs one is a reliever from the previous ones guys......so enjoy on your own risk.....

True ... 

I guess this also happened after 2016 w/ MYMent ... :phew:

He changed a bit... :ph34r:

Forgive my naughty naughty thought ... this year and forward .. Dance might be privately shown for Uri Uri Ggonessi :w00t:

Only.

Edited by TDeas
Additional word
  • LOL 6

23 minutes ago, magiclily said:

I followed both of course, with all my accounts :D...

i'm happiest and counting when LMH finally become the most followed k-actor in IG. I was also excited waiting the day when finally KGE's follower become 3M (and it had finally hapened) Let's support both of them regardless that LMH already had so much support right now. :heart:

oh i followed all casts too.

On the Instagram followers, actually Lee Min Ho’s name is the easiest to follow on IG, once you type in Lee, it’s his name that comes on top, if you type in Kim go eun, her IG handle doesn’t even come up at all,  likewise on google  her social media handles doesn’t reflect her accounts at all unlike how Lee Min Ho is visibly profiled on google search 

Whoever manages her online profiling is doing a really bad job as they are not marketing her properly for international consumption. 

Visibility and pretty visuals is what sells you to the youth and international viewers and I noticed they really do a bad job at marketing Kim go eun properly because being talented as actress is not enough for the generation we live in now, details is key from Make up to hairstyles, wardrobe and composure, those things draw in the superficial market and sadly the superficial human and more than the regular human nows. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

20 minutes ago, Prerna said:

I also strongly feel that I heard saranghae from kge or something very sweet that’s why they had that out of the world smile for each other speaciallly LMH I feel that he was aesthetic after hearing something from her in those few sec that’s why that angelic smile he gave her.....

trust me my inner jumping heart feels it was wht he wanted to hear for long and she told it that time and his smile gave out  the inner true deep happiness he felt after hearing it.....

ok now I also feel that his cryptic ig post (the blur one) is to commemorate about The same (something big that happened to him that day during cctv scene)....: I am so adamantly sure on my dead body on this......no body and I mean it no body can change me otherwise.....period

Omg, so i spend time dan money to see LMH & KGE documentary movie?

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Since we literally have no breadcrumbs today, let me share what I like about LMH/KGE since I said I'm a neutral supporter before TKEM but they caught my limited edition shipper eyes as I saw something beautiful and different in them..

LMH 

I never really took notice of him previously and I only know him as the LMH as he is very famous.. I've never watched any of his works  before as well.. While shipping them, I was impressed by his down to earth attitude as he did give me an arrogant vibe before I knew more about him.. I can understand as I was told by my friends that I give off a resting b**ch face when people don't know me at all.. Additionally I'm now attracted to his height as I'm tall myself (1.73m) and I generally like guys who are tall with a lean athletic build which I appreciate LMH for.. I like the fact that he is not ripped like other actors and he is more real and relatable to us normal beings... I am 8 years older than him so I'm definitely not one of those delusional wife or OIM group as I'm his noona...:D

KGE 

I first watched her in Goblin and I liked her freshness and eyes.. Yes eyes because I have the exact same eyes as her and I knew how it felt to be compared to those doe eyes beauties... I have very low self esteem when I was young and managed to overcome this when I was more matured as beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.. KGE is absolutely gorgeous and the only downside is that the camera cannot capture everything.. But I'm sure LMH saw what we all see :wub: 

• Like 2
  • Love 14

32 minutes ago, graceyco said:

I second the motion! Just like what I always say, I started with this ship as a solid KGE stan. I've loved and followed her for years and I am protective of her. But while the drama was airing I have come to know LMH and his overall character. He is a revelation to me and the more I get to know him, the more I have to stan harder. The more I feel like protecting him too. 

I am just glad to see more LMH and KGE stans coming together to support them individually and collectively and my wish is for all fandoms to stay respectful, supportive and united.

After all when our ships truly sail, if I may illustrate, we are their first line of defense. :glasses:

275b04bb0054609d16212dc2680614a06ac46ee6

I third the motion!!! Thank you to all long time LMH shippers here, with special mention to @Heretorant, coz we have learnt so much about him, making us love him too. We just really hope that they'll decide to pursue each other for what they have is one of a kind. 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3

30 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Hmm do u mean like this

:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Countess Alessa said:

What I really love about KGEs lewk is its honest to goodness... sexy yet classy... delicious yet tasteful...  She's a savage (TikTok song running through my head)

And I'm a woman commenting this...

What's the number now for those who want to meet Ms. Kim?

I'm definitely lining up.

She's the Thinking Man's Dream Girl.

Where's the end of the line? 

Gosh,  I'm a married woman with kids and yet I find her extremely attractive.  The thing is, it's her personality that gets to you first, then that smile, then the whole look.  I'm positive that it's the same order for LMH.  I appreciate a man who puts a lot of weight on personality. Not to say that we (both men and women) are immune to KGE's looks ok?!  Her beauty just gets better the more you look at her.  I swear, she positively glows! And that smile --- :love:

I love hyunie kim's videos because she captures what we mean.  I still have a silly expression of disbelief when I watch this.  Ladies (do we have gentlemen here?!),  we might not have breadcrumbs today but do know that this is proof of what we've been seeing with our own eyes:  

LMH as a fanboy - 3:40  (her forte).  4:58 (her charms)...I guess he's number 1 in the queue.  He better not leave that line because I am sure someone's gonna want to take his place.  And KGE,  that blush I see isn't because of the Kahl stick.  :smirk:

• Like 2
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 2