[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Hi guys ... It's midnight already in my country. 

I  took a copy from shipper IG Account, 

I had the pleasure of seeing the article Mention about the Meaning of  "LeeGon" name or "LeeGon ' stands for ... . The King Of ROC.  has never thought of the true meaning of consciousness A bit of a joke but I really hope that the real meaning is "Lee Min Ho and Kim Go EuN:love:

Maybe it's already discussed previously, coz I didn't see it yet. I may come in 2nd ..

This artikel is in Bahasa ... :glasses: .. have a time to look n read.

CTO.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, planetmars said:

#9 - no sudden falling resulting to accidental kiss. I swear, my eyes roll to the back of my head whenever i see this.

You and me both! 

Another one from me

#10 THE MAKEOVER: the one where male asks female out on a date and the female doesn't have 'fancy' clothes so male buys female pretty dresses PLUS full makeover. I HATE this with a passion. I'm so happy KES doesn't go this route, because this kind of scene is very fitting for the couple. With LG being a king and JTE wearing loose outfits all the time. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

On 6/15/2020 at 12:35 AM, effyisme said:

Just a correction here - TKEM has always been ranked #1 in Korea for Netflix :D

However the local media prefer to report on SBS ratings and completely ignore the ratings/popularity with Netflix :)

Not just Netflix Korea, TKEM was also consistently #1 in Wavve, SK's video streaming platform to rival Netflix & Amazon with 15M subscribers from the combined forces of KBS, MBC, SBS & SK Telecom. Moreover, Wavve aired TKEM at the same time as SBS so people who did not watch via TV were streaming on Wavve.

Why the local media insisted on reporting ONLY the TV ratings is really puzzling & frustrating.

@jy_cohh @koreaboooo

On 6/14/2020 at 11:35 PM, makshimus' mane said:

i didnt have any idea that he was poor during bof period? i thought he came from a well off family? he wasnt?

since i read in some interview around the time the drama aired that he might not be as rich as GJP, but his parents sent him to many courses and make him do so many hobbies. 

well, it's been in the past now. glad to see him grow to be what he is now. 

He didn't grow up wealthy but they're middle class. Working class? It's normal in Asian families to send kids to take some courses. I took a bunch of musical instrument courses when I was young and my family wasn't wealthy

@makshimus' mane @koreaboooo   Am not familiar with SK's health plan, but we may also have to consider the dent in the family's resources when LMH had an acciden which required him to be hospitalized for almost a year. Hospital stay, surgeries & rehab -- could not have been cheap, right?

• Like 7
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

#10 THE MAKEOVER: the one where male ask female out on a date and the female doesn't have 'fancy' clothes so male buys female pretty dresses PLUS full makeover. I HATE this with a passion. I'm so happy KES doesn't go this route, because this kind of scene is very fitting for the couple. With LG being a king and JTE wearing loose outfits all the time. 

I wanted this hahaha!! I was hoping for a Goong like stay in palace..married earlier in the episodes then they can solve their mystery together as married couple lololololol:lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, AnxiousIntrovert said:

Hi every1! I’m afraid this is gonna be long but can u bear with me. Really appreciate if u all could read this. 1stly, I’m a silent reader hear frm around 200th page. Been in lockdown for around 3 mnths, tkem helped me to lessen my loneliness. I had 2nd thoughts about writing here. I’m in my late 20s nd my husband has been away working due to covid for around 3 mnths nd 2day i got to know that he has to go for another 3 mnths. So i just snapped nd decided to write. :angry:

2ndly, About minho and goeun. I’ve been a fan of minho since bof nd watched all his dramas except lotbs. But did not watch any bts or followed his private life behind camera. The only series of goeun i watched is CITT. Becox i was bored during lockdown. But never knew her name or searched her life behind camera. I loved minhos dramas and goeuns citt too. I watched tkem becox it was minhos comeback drama. I loved it from day1. So I checked twitter for tkem nd saw the presscon nd bts. i fell in love with both of them like there’s no coming back.:wub: I followed both of them on instagram. started seeing the lovestagrams nd i just kept falling in love even harder like minho nd goeun fell in love with each other:wub:. (Yes they are in love, i bet my bachelors and masters degree in law on that :lol:). This is my 1st time engaging in drama nd shipping .

3rdly, about my 1st ship JENSHAD. :wub:. I didn’t actively engage in shipping but i read all about them nd watched the fan edits nd started shipping silently. are there any indians and BEPANNAAH fans here. Becox mineun reminds me of jennifer winget and harshad chopda (jenshad). Harshad was like minho during the shooting nd presscons of their drama. We could literally see hearts in his eyes for jennifer like minho has for goeun. Jennifer was acting like they are just professional co stars like goeun did in the beginning. Even though they didn’t accept that they are dating they both were seen in each others birthday parties nd mutual friends parties long after the series ended. But they are so private that they don’t even have a single selfie together alone. Nd the funny thing is harshad cut short his work trip in thailand nd came directly from airport to jennifer’s birthday party. Yeah, wearing the same clothes (so much for being professional co stars :D). she cut the cake after he came even though it was so late in the night (again professional :D). This we saw from their friends insta stories becox they don’t share anything about each other. If there was nothing between them why not share selfies like they do with other friends? :blink:. Even though there were iceberg hits i still believe they are going strong becox they have denied dating rumors with other stars. :ph34r:The series ended about two years ago nd they didn’t share a single picture so i am not concerned about minho and goeun not sharing pictures. Nd i want them to date in private first becox even though they are stars they are human beings first nd they have every right to get to know each other comfortably, grow their love even more nd build a strong foundation (ofcox for the marriage :ph34r:) but (Spilling some bread crumbs here and there :D becox i am a shipper too, i have to feed my shipper heart). Currently i am suffering from mineun withdrawal like evry1. But i have complete faith in my 2nd ship also :rolleyes:. Thank you for all your postings nd edits they are all lovely. But i have no talent in making edits so i can just write here. :D.Sorry this is too long. :vicx:

Hi5  to my fellow Indian. Seems like there so many Indians here. Its happy to see u all. I also know jennifer. I have seen her acting. She is outstanding. But i dont like indian serial. So i cant follow her shows.actully the hate towards indian shows lead me to kdrama and other foreign shows. And its my first time shipping the leads. Our mineun couple is so sweet becoz nobody except this amazing chemistry. And i am rooting for them

• Like 8
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Naver Real Time Comments

Kimlee am 1:21

-"When I first saw the SBSCatch on YouTube, Minho and Kim Goeun were having an interview, it was so funny that I laughed so happily. Huh? What was that?  It's really weird. Is that a good feeling? What is it? I was imagining it all by myself, and I was watching the making film, and I thought, "Oh, this is real." Especially when foreign fans uploaded evidence and analysis materials to the level of CSI, which is the real thing. I was like this, but seeing this, I came to the conclusion that it's really good.LOL I hope that Dispatch doesn't publish an article and that you can keep a secret relationship well and then make a wedding announcement. I've been doing the narration.I can't help it if it's my misunderstanding. I want to keep you guys together.lol"

lee dae eun 1:04am

-"Here comes again. I don't know why it's like this. But there are a lot of people like me. They're amazing. They're the best. Why? So many people are  here because of these two. It's the first time a couple is making such a fuss. It's the first time I've ever cheered for Lee Min Ho to date. It's because you two look so good together. At first, I also thought, "Yes, I don't care about you two." I watched the drama because I was curious about that. It was strangely enough that the two of you looked so good together.You two are so pretty together . You're perfect. I kept watching and Minho looked so happy when he was with Goeun and he was smiling like a child. Minho's fans were also surprised. Anyway, I'm rooting for you two. Just a lot of fans' wishes. I don't know if you're already dating."

andro 12:48am

-"I wish Lee Min-ho would be like a real lover, Egon.LOL LOL LOL LOVER"

~to Kim Go Eun? I guess so. I hope Lee Min-ho is a real lover.LOL

--------------

-I hope you don't mind me posting some knetz comments here. It just makes me happy lol :rolleyes:

ps. rough trans

No, I don't mind at all! Keep them coming please! Thank you! 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

You and me both! 

Another one from me

#10 THE MAKEOVER: the one where male ask female out on a date and the female doesn't have 'fancy' clothes so male buys female pretty dresses PLUS full makeover. I HATE this with a passion. I'm so happy KES doesn't go this route, because this kind of scene is very fitting for the couple. With LG being a king and JTE wearing loose outfits all the time. 

There was a scene, that was almost towards this route - JTE in the palace after the kidnapping episode. But, JTE chose simple and comfortable clothes :)

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

That's HyunBin and Han JiMin from drama Hyde, Jekyll, and Me

Should  I watch it. I mean did you recommend it to watch. I need something to cope with withdrawl symptoms I am having

• Like 2

Question to longtime LMH fan. What exactly is the real name of LMH? Because i watched his documentary DMZ where he was driving the the car and at the check point the soldier asked for the driver's name and he said its "Lee Yang Ho" is Lee Min Ho his stage name?

• LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

I'll drop this here. This is a comment by @ellusion on ao3's Jung Tae-ra x Tyrant-LG fic. 

Fun fact, tyrant Lee Gon's name is actually Lee Jin! It's written in the subheading of the newspaper Tae Eul reads while they're in that universe. Plus it seems he's really unpopular, because that subheading is about a petiton for his dethronement getting 2 million signatures lol. 

So could we call him as his name LEE JIN? Cause Lee Gon is for Jung Tae-eul and Jung Tae-eul only. *right my possessive mad azz is showing, k bye*

• Like 4
  • LOL 14
  • Awesome 2

6 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Hi @bpwinces! i totally love your beautiful edit! it truly tones up the romance between LG-JTE and the fate that brings them together.

I love TKEM so much, but tbh in my opinion the trailer didn't do its beauty justice. Yours will make a great trailer, it becomes far more interesting because you effectively use Alice in Wonderland to introduce the story. May i keep this so that i can persuade my friends who were reluctant to binge watch TKEM? lol :D

Wow there's so much good content to read and reply to - tho I'm still stuck with assignments T_T but I'll quickly response to this before I get back. Thank you so much hun (wish I knew all your names btw... it's kinda hard to just imagine/refer to the creative usernames) though I LOVE your username! So cuteeee <3

Yes please do share the link as much as you can, I have no prob at all :) as long as the video isn't uploaded fully somewhere with or without credit, I'm all good! In fact, I chose to edit their FULL story to show those who haven't seen the drama- WHAT YOU MISSED xD and just saw someone commented: "I admit, I didnt watch the drama (yet)... now after watching your lovely marvellous work of art, oh my.... I will be binge watching the drama soon" so success! :Dwe fans will be the happiest if this drama & our couple gets the recognition it deserves, surely. So requesting anyone to bombard your family and friends away by all means :P

I'll try to reply to the rest tomorrow, I hope I can back read everything but I'm pretty sure I'll fail xD
Happy shipping! :wub:

• Like 15
  • Love 1

On 6/15/2020 at 5:28 AM, HappyVibes said:

Sweetheart I know you have a thing for LMH tongue:lol: but when I saw those clips of his previous dramas, I didn't feel a thing probably because in other dramas his lips are sealed most of the time before starting a kiss indicating restraint but in TKEM starting from the first kiss, observe his lips.

Have you seen the Game Over Kiss of Personal Taste? I am not saying that the kisses in TKEM are tame.  They are very titillating.  But there is a reason why LMH earned the title of Kissing Beast... Check it our if you have time

• LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, vpp pv said:

Should  I watch it. I mean did you recommend it to watch. I need something to cope with withdrawl symptoms I am having

Same. I am now rewatching Extraordinary You, since I desperstely need sweet drama to ease the pain caused by TKEM ending. That's highly recommended if you want sweet highschool drama with a little bit mistery. 

I can't really say anything about Hyde, Jekyll and Me because I didn't watch it. Maybe other court ladies have watched it? 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Phoenix88 said:

Question to longtime LMH fan. What exactly is the real name of LMH? Because i watched his documentary DMZ where he was driving the the car and at the check point the soldier asked for the driver's name and he said its "Lee Yang Ho" is Lee Min Ho his stage name?

What?! Did he really say that? :lol:

His real name is Lee Min Ho from my understanding. He actually debut with the name “Lee Min” because Lee Min Ho is too common of a name. They later changed it back to Lee Min Ho. 

If it’s a stage name, I believe they would have chosen a more unique name. Lee Min Ho is possibly the most comment korean boy name out there lol. 

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

I'll drop this here. This is a comment by @ellusion on ao3's Jung Tae-ra x Tyrant-LG fic. 

Fun fact, tyrant Lee Gon's name is actually Lee Jin! It's written in the subheading of the newspaper Tae Eul reads while they're in that universe. Plus it seems he's really unpopular, because that subheading is about a petiton for his dethronement getting 2 million signatures lol. 

So could we call him as his name LEE JIN? Cause Lee Gon is for Jung Tae-eul and Jung Tae-eul only. *right my possessive mad azz is showing, k bye*

Do you happen to have the link for the Jung Tae Ra x Tyrant Lee Gon fanfic? Thanks!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Firstly, I owe you guys an explanation. I don’t expect anyone to support lmh separately from kge. I just believe we should refrain from comparing them because this is a place where they are united, at least in our wishful thinking. Just like a real couple, one’s success should be the other’s as well. So in supporting them together, we celebrate both of them. :D

Let’s continue to sail happily, shall we? :wub:

They are definitely United! No doubt about that!! I'm that confident to say it out loud :D

Can I still ship LMH/WDH?? :w00t:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 14