[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

6 hours ago, bpwinces! said:

Hi everyone, I've been a lurker here too (though as much as I wished to have join you guys, never got the time unfortunately) but I am finally coming to the ship experts :D to ask if anyone has any idea on whether their finale bts will be released or not? Usually, dramas release them instantly or the next day with their short goodbye/thank you clips. But so far nothing...I'm confused. Thankful for any help :wub: 

oh WOW!! I am so happy to see you here and giving me an opportunity to appreciate your wonderful edits in Youtube!!

Kudos to your creativity..I love each one of them and have watched them multiple times ..You capture the essence of LeeGon x Tae Eul story so beautifully that I fall in love with them every time I watch it.. I hope you create more awesome edits in future for this lovely couple..

May you have a wonderful stay in this beautiful forum and thank again for all your hardwork:)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Prerna said:

beautiful words by kge friend (the star from WLFKBJ)ohh and even her CITT costar....

they are quite close....:

Even Lee Sung Kyung has a number in the line!   Yes this is probably me:

giphy.gif

Who heads the UIM club again?!  Are there special passes?

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

31 minutes ago, MinEunObsessed said:

Someone was asking abt tkem presscon right? 

This is the lmh/KGE cut

I always smile when I watch this. I know we've talked about this but man those long lingering stares from LMH here. Also he seems so shy listening to KGE describe working with him. Oh and when the MC asked KGE to call him oppa and how he nervously laughed and reached for the water :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, bpwinces! said:

I'm writing my assignment while constantly clicking on my browser every now & then to check for their updates or new bts updates xD TKEM ruined me!!! :P

Ahhh I'm so honoured!! Thank you for being so welcoming and kind :') But I feel like being a Royal Court Lady is a big deal and a VERY important job xD and thanks to everyone who supported my edits. I'll still introduce myself properly since now I feel like I've entered the club ^^ (I hope)

Hi everyone, I'm Mazzy and I'm a small youtuber who loves creating edits on materials that inspires me. Currently, I am deeply in love with TKEM & its couple :wub: I hope to bring more edits, someone commented to make 101 reasons for our MinGo couple and I really do want to do it as well but considering I couldn't find subs for some of their interviews- idk if I should still go ahead or not. :blink: For now, I'll  post my latest edit for y'all to feed your waiting heart (should you need) until SBS drops the finale bts bomb and I get to upload again :D

It's nice to meet y'all and be FINALLY commenting here instead of silently lurking (whenever I got the time). Hope to be here more often too- as soon as I finish my never ending assignments :crazy:

Your videos are :heart:.   You've got so much talent @bpwinces!.  The RCL are lucky to have you on board.  We hope you're having fun reading through the thread  (watch out though -- there are things you might want to unsee).  You'll also find all the shipping possibilities here.  After LMH x KGE,  there will always be one fit for you. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Ima Imo said:

Perhaps, are you me??? I am also LJS fan as well for more than 8 years! He is the only k actors I am being a fan of B)

I decided to watch LJS old dramas to cope with this withdrawal and while waiting for good news from our beloved LMHxKGE couple lmao

I've watched all LMH drama (except Faith, only watch 1 ep and not continuing I forgot why tho my sister watched it :sweatingbullets:) and never a fan before, but I admire his eyes acting. I could feel his pain as Kim Tan in The Heirs by seeing his eyes. And watching The King, I found Lee Gon is his best character for me. 

Anyway, before LMH, LJS is the K actor who has the most followers, and now LMH got the title and I am one of those who now follow him on IG :joy:

Actually I watch The King because of KGE, now here I am adoring both of them and will support them in any way! Even shipping them due their bursting chemistry! :wub:

I was really torn when LMH's followers surpassed LJS's. I was happy for LMH. But...but... What about my oppa? :tears: 

Lol. 

I actually watched TKEM for WDH. Boi had such a tragic ending in My Country, so I was hoping he would get a happy ending in this drama.  I wasn't that excited for LMH. I'd watch him, sure, but he's never been one of my favorites. His acting was good to me, but not amazing. It didn't move me, if it makes any sense.

So when I heard that LMH will be making a comeback, along WDH, in KES' drama, the only thing I thought about was funny bromance like Goblin and Grim Reaper, or maybe Yoo SiJin and Seo DaeYoung.

But after watching the first episode of TKEM, I just kinda.... fell for his acting? Idk. There's something about LMH playing LG that makes me want to know more about him? So I started to look him up on the internet and stuff. And then I came across TKEM thread. You guys have to know that I don't watch BTS. Ever. Unless it's for LJS' drama. But I started watching BTS of TK, just because I want to see more of LMH. And when I saw LMH and KGE in BTS i was like, hold up! They look cute together!:wub:

And before I know it, I'm here in this rabbit hole called shippers thread, not knowing if I'll ever get out. I'm not even sure if I want to :ph34r:

• Like 7
  • LOL 11
  • Love 5

18 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

I always smile when I watch this. I know we've talked about this but man those long lingering stares from LMH here. Also he seems so shy listening to KGE describe working with him. Oh and when the MC asked KGE to call him oppa and how he nervously laughed and reached for the water :wub:

KGE still couldn't call him oppa ...then he said I'll let her do this next time. I bet she already started calling him oppa :kiss_wink:

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

I've never really watch other kdrama presscon b4, so I can't really comment. 

Based on my own view, he seems really eager to engage with KGE. For instance at the 3.55mark, he gesticulated to get the mic from her, and jokingly complained if he made the situation comfortable why did KGE and WDH call him sunbae instead of hyung or noona (lol). This is the first time we see WDH used as an official decoy by LMH:joy:

Then when the interviewer was pressing KGE to call LMH hyung, he rescued her by saying 'next time'. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Naver comments are hilarious :w00t:

-"Lets add some comments here after the making video comes out tomorrow."

-"Even if the making film is 5 hours long, Im willing to watch it."

-"My mom saw it and said they were dating."

-"It's the first time I saw a couple in the making video that makes my imagination run wild. LOL. I'm going to see every detail again."

Keep them

coming.....

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

LOL...I knew you would be the one answering this:joy: By now all the kiss scenes must be etched in your memory that you can identify in your sleep...anyway well done my friendB)

:naughty: How dare you squish my hawked eyed imagination?!!:ph34r:  LOL I know about the angle shots, I merely clubbed both shots with my imagination to spice things up..hehehe

Hmm how does this escape my hawk eyes???:naughty: Are you @Prerna and @graceyco both sure about this??!!! I have a different theory:huh: this CCTV kiss is  LMH's tit for KGE's tat in reunion kiss of ep 16!!

Wait I come with the proof:P (Video Credit to owners)

Part 1 : KGE Tit

Watch this reunion  kiss of ep 16 ...from 0.7 to 0.10:lol:

Just when LMH can delve deeper,  Ms.Sunshine cuts the kiss and hugs him leaving poor fellow high and dry resting in her neck...there he planned for a revenge:naughty:

Part 2: LMH Tat:

Now come to this CCTV kiss below..watch carefully this is superzoomed and slowmoed (Geesh I do sound like a pervert now:joy:)

LMH got her all excited and just when she eagerly raises up for a kiss, he pecks and distances leaving poor gal flustered..that explains her lip movement thinking "what the hell..dude ..you better complete what you started":lol: Now our kiss king takes his sweet time nipping and biting so she doesn't take her lips away anywhere completing his revenge.

THE END

What the heck am I doing here?!:flushed: This forum is like pithole..I need to run back to my real life Chingus:lol:

You know you're in deep when you actually take note of the time stamps of your fellow RCL video recommendations and their unbiased observations of the said exhibits. 

giphy.gif

What have you done to me LMH and KGE?!  Who among you ladies were suing again if this ship doesn't sail?  Can we make a class suit?  :phew:

• LOL 19

Question: 

I just realized this now, but do you guys remember if there is a single back hug scene between lee gon and tae eul? 

Amazing. I don't remember seeing the most used hug scene in kdramaland in TKEM. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, planetmars said:

Question: 

I just realized this now, but do you guys remember if there is a single back hug scene between lee gon and tae eul? 

Psh, what back hug? They need frontal to frontal hug interaction :naughty:

• LOL 24

11 minutes ago, planetmars said:

Question: 

Not really a "hug" but during the horseback riding scene and try to check the position of his hands/arms when they were in the racetracks. Episode 5 (Time: 1:08:23) in Netflix.

• Like 3
  • Love 2