[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

12 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

A noob question: How will LMH know that KGE posted an IG story of him (if no one tells him)? Would it only be known by him when others screenshot and tag him? Sorry, just randomly wondering..

You can tag someone in IG story and hide the text by dragging it down until it's offscreen. I do this a lot with my friends. This way, they know that I tagged them and can repost the IGS but my followers don't know who I tagged. 

So, if KGE tagged LMH, he will know but we don't see it..

:approves:

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

If there is indeed intention to change agency, isn't it a little strange that the BH boss posted that mukbang pic of KGE recently? He also had her vogue photoshoot pics in his IG too.. I am not knowledgeable in this aspect, but can an artiste change agency halfway? I mean, she has agreed to be part of the upcoming production of Yumi's Cells, she cannot be changing agency now, right? Wonder what are the aspects to consider changing agency. It will be BIG news if MYM accepts her!! 

I am a converted KGE and LMH fan only after watching TKEM and have been so invested in them in this short period of time. I dunno how the long time Arjenians and Minoz survive all these while. I am already hoping to hear from LMH after seeing his red teary eyes from the award show, and I am still trying to analyse the mind of KGE in posting LMH in her IG story.....

• Like 11
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, Prerna said:

Fans are angry on bh coz they did not add one of there biggest star kge on the New Years video so everyone is asking where is she 

even I felt that why the hell bh is not acknowledging kge nowadays 

There are rumours that she might be changing her agency so less of her content on bh ig handle.....

I know they are furious..there's like a riot going on there but i think people need to calm down, they have right to ask where is kge but it's not nice to comment speculations and insults at the co..bh just posted next year stars schedule and it includes kge. We don't know why she isn't in the video. Fans saying all these nasty thing on her agency isn't gonna make it pleasant for her. I hope they delete their comments. 

Also why should we drag mym name in..even if they couple they can keep work and pvt matter separate. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

It’s very obvious - she shows it to him when he comes back from the awards and they go to bed.

Hahaha yes yes, that is for sure. But what I meant was, he may not have known about her IG story unless someone points it out to him or until she tells him (at home). So there is a small possibility that he may be sulking all the way home... Alright, this does sound absurd. Of course his staff or someone who have immediately showed him her IG story even before he could have spoken to her. They are, afterall, an item...

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

:waves:hai everyone..

as the saying goes, time flies like an arrow and time lost never return, even though this is late, it's never too late to wish you the best of everything always. happy new year 2021. I would like to say that, as reffered to fans IG, The King:Eternal Monarch drama line up in it's best actors LEE MIN HO and KIM GO EUN each time I remember those words, they mean more to me, in fact, it filled our soul. both are supportive one another MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI's someone who will hang on their every word do and follow to the ends of the earth. from my point of view, there's a truth in MINEUN love partner eyes, saying they'll never leave each other and the touch of their hands say they'll catch it wherever they fall. *whoa, hold on a minute, the light is shining bright at the end of the day* :D admit it, inadvertently, we all tend to forget either birthday or congratulatory of a special someone and a dear friend. now, if we are on the other end of this situation, I'm sure we'll find it in our heart to let this forgetfulness slide. in my view, it's still fitting to thank these late greeters, after all, it's better late than never. and, when someone truly loves and supports you, they challenge you, stand beside you when you need them and give you the space you need to roam free and grow as a person. same with MINEUN love partner :heart:

I believe both are keep supporting each other, persuade to stop worrying that the other half is going to leave or wrong them or let them down. I'd like to point out that, listen to your instincts have some faith and in return MINEUN love partner will have faith in us because they truly love each other and value us as long as we do all of this, they're still with us. may MINEUN love partner loved in one another, inspire each other and support each other's meaningful deeds. always keep on praying, may MINEUN dream couple come true.
stay safe and healthy everyone.. 

tenor.gif

thank you again you're amazing for being of us and all the support during the most challenging period on the history of "TKEM" drama. :D

source: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJiUOcShwOw/?igshid=8prsikhybk7z

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJgQeLUpK9G/?igshid=17caz95nzprdh

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJbVQhAJKoK/?igshid=44l8ksrl1bl6

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJgNB5zB3OU/?igshid=n6vfaeezoti7

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJhto6VBAkk/?igshid=1bd2no402uj84

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJcbv52DOs0/?igshid=1njz5bmmmi8zl

• Like 9
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 4

Aww LMH’s 200th post is on 2nd January 2021 which happens to be the 6 month anniversary of Dancing Universe.
And also his first time using emojis in his IG caption:D

Happy New Year everyone :wub:

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, MineunGoals said:

Trust me guysss i am sooo jealous to xxxx shippers because they can spend this whole year with satisfaction in heart but we have to wait for little crumbs,breads and obviously official confirmation... :sleepy:

Ditto. I am no longer active in this forum but your comment got me... straight to the heart (or head, whatevs, haha). Everyday I look for crumbs and squeal when I see even just a tiny bit. Still hanging on to this ship, but boy oh boy am I jealous of the other ship. We have the whole 2021 ahead though- Fighting!

• Like 8
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Cheer up chingus. They’ve been waiting longer than we have and now, they finally received good news. It’ll be our turn eventually, I am confident. I know what MinEun has is special :D

And congratulations to our neighbor ship.

That ship and this ship are the only 2 I’ve ever boarded... Not really even because of each couples chemistry on screen but what I saw/see in all the behind the scenes, interviews and promotional clips.

I’ve said it before that I feel I have a pretty good sense when picking up on attraction between 2 people.

I’m pretty ecstatic that I’m 1 for 2 so far! :blush:

You’re right about waiting longer for the other ship to sail though. But I don’t mind enjoying one cruise first then having the next one set sail a little after. If both sailed at the same time, I think I would spontaneously combust! :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

They also had a head start from the 2018 movie.  We are pacing about a year behind so...set your timers for 2022!

In all seriousness, I’m so happy for my only other couple, and I hope when the news for our children come out, the reaction is just as lovely.  So many similarities between the two situations.

ALSO!

It’s almost the 1 year anniversary of TKEM.  I propose a massive group rewatch with all sorts of activities.  

I realize it’s 4 months away but Party planning is fun. 

and yes I realize all of us in here can’t technically rewatch because nobody ever stopped watching

• Like 6
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1

On 1/1/2021 at 10:58 PM, Miadee said:

What is happening over at bhent ig..everyone questioning where is ggone in their new year greeting video... 

She is not featured, hmm..what's going on? 

@Miadee I don't think anyone knows. But personally, I don't want to read too much into it. Apparently there was quite a bit of anger from fans who think BH failed to appreciate Ggone. I feel that's perhaps uncalled for. It could just be due to something minor. Has similar things happened before? Don't know. I'm just happy about 3 things.. 

1)BH post about their artists' next project. KGE's work was the first to be mentioned. https://www.instagram.com/p/CJhto6VBAkk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2) KGE hung out with BH boss only about a week ago. And he also posted photos and video of KGE's Vogue photoshoot on his personal IG. Seems like a proud boss to me. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJJEY7eJovn/utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3) BH is keeping quiet about our couple's status and is dealing with all the couple gifts sent to Queen. 

Massive congrats to our neighbour ship. Aw, good on them :hwaiting: They are the only other ship that we could all see through as being genuinely in love until they can no longer hide hehe! I really hope this confirmation will give our couple even more strength to come out with it one day. And flaunt it like it's nobody's business! 

Can I just say everyone here's been super amazing! So much love in here, even for our neighbour ship (despite feeling very envious of them!). Also, welcome @Lilies08! Always great to see shippers unlurk, we hope many many others are also reading this forum  :approves:

• Like 6
  • Off-Topic 2
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 4
  • Blob 2

20210103-082217.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1446371wpp/2020-sbs-drama-awards-wins-tight-ratings-competition-against-2020-kbs-drama-awards-and-2020-mbc-music-festival hello friends.dont give mineun dream couple any pressure.they might stop by this thread to read.let the romance flourish.let's wait patiently.never stop believing

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Neighbor ship also got lots of ups and downs in the span of 2 years. Finally after 5 denials and various rumors they can rest and have their peace :lol:What I'm envious of them is the response of the people. Fans and non-fans are overall supportive and that's what I wish for our couple. If they come out now, I don't think they'll get the same overall support so let's wait a little more. I notice people tend to become more supportive when they know the relationship is serious. So hopefully there's also wedding plans by 2022. But before that, I want them to have individual success this year. I wish Pachinko to become a massive hit and gateway for non-fans to recognize lmh's talent and not just his beautiful face. I want Hero to be critically acclaimed and cement kge's chungmuro status. I wish Yumi's Cells to become local and netflix hit and for more people to witness kge's charms through Yumi. I want their careers to flourish this year so by 2022, they can focus on their future together and on making babies :wink:

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Blob 10

@Lilies08Welcome dear, it’s never too late to join the ship. Me myself only joined in September and it’s the most positive, supportive forum of shippers u will ever meet. You can write as much as you want. We love  and respect MinEun together and individually and support them in all their new projects and ventures. 

You’re right,  I am still so angry and disappointed and frustrated that Ggone didn’t win the award which she deserved especially comparing the ones she has to compete to. It’s like 2017 Baeksang all over again. I heard SBS was partial to the dramas that they produced that’s why PH and the other one grabbed almost all of the awards. I still have my doubts about they not winning the couple awards. I think it was all just for a show. Ggone’s manager informed some Arjenias that she’s not attending the SBSDA on the 30th itself. So she knew she’s not going to get any awards by then. That’s why she announced her confirmation for Yumi Cells to comfort her fans and showed us that though she didn’t win she’s still proud and happy that Lmh won. She really put our feelings first by doing that didn’t she? I love her even more ‘cos how thoughtful and considerate of her fans she has been, even when  she’s hurt and disappointed. 

@MiadeeYou’re correct it’s one thing asking for Ggone’s content and another thing when you start cursing at the agency she’s still with. I guess fans were already high on emotions ‘cos of the way she’s been treated at the SBSDA. Even I don’t get the people who are asking her to join his agency.  I don’t think she should join unless they are actually married. They should keep their work lives separated. 

@lofeval @MineunGoals       

I will never want to b in the shoes of Binjin shippers. They actually had to wait a long time for this confirmation.Some of Binjin fans were waiting for the confirmation even from the TN era that’s 2018. other than the BTS and promotions they only had grocery pics. But they been denied so many times by their agencies and themselves. How devastating that must have been? 

we had May 8th one, the candid photos in the beach without any promotional titles and MYM’s comment under that, dancing universe on July2nd and lots of lovestagrams and couple shoes and reunion on Nov8th and so on. Even the latest ones: LMH on Ggone’s IGS and LMH’s update on the 6th month anniversary of dancing universe. I mean he could have done that on the 1st of Jan, but man he waited for Jan 2nd to post. So don’t get disheartened, tired and discouraged. We all are in it for a long run. Hoping for more crumbs, cookies and cakes along the way.

I don’t think a confirmation will happen in the near future considering how young MinEun are and how both of them are at the peak of their careers and in SK dating is considered as a scandal. For the other ship both the parties are already in the age of marriage and both has a stellar career and decades of experience in the field. They both are so loved and has less obsessed solo fans.

I am actually scared of the day of MinEun’s confirmation considering how crazy and obsessed some of his fans are and all the fans from his other ships. Even now she’s getting so much hate from all of them, I don’t know what all will happen when they announce.

I hope all the love from their true loyal fans triumph over all the hate. Hoping they stay strong and take their time to nurture and strengthen their beautiful relationship and love tirelessly forever and ever. Let’s give them all the love and support they deserve, on their journey of love and career.

Happy 6th month anniversary of Dancing Universe MinEun fam

:2540_meh:

@gutterlandyes to all of your wishes for both LMH and KGE. You spoke exactly whats on my mind.

On 1/1/2021 at 12:56 AM, Heretorant said:

Ok, so does our queen usually delete her stories before 24 hours is up? She deleted all the stories she posted about last night’s award shows.

suspicious much? 

Apprently she didn't delete those 'cos fans who reacted to her IGS could still see those. It seems she changed the setting to close friends only. 

• Like 10
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Love 4
  • Blob 4

:hwaiting2:

https://lovekpop95.com/2021/01/01/lee-min-ho-and-kim-go-eun-continue-to-be-entangled-in-dating/

Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun continue to be entangled in dating rumors after Kim Go Eun’s sweet action with Lee Min Ho.

Many fans even suspect they are in a dating relationship.

Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun continue to be entangled in dating rumors after Kim Go Eun’s sweet action with Lee Min Ho.

On December 31st, the SBS Drama Awards 2020 officially took place, attracting great attention from the public. In particular, actor Lee Min Ho made an extremely handsome and elegant appearance to receive the Top Excellence Award.

This is an important award for him, marking his return to success after his military service.
Soon after, Kim Go Eun quickly shared her support for him on his Instagram personal page.

Although, Lee Min Ho won this award for his good collaboration with Kim Go Eun in the movie The King: Eternal Monarch. But this sweet act to support her male co-star has made netizens excited. Many fans even suspect they are in a dating relationship.
However, all until now just stopped at the rumor level.
Congratulations once again to Lee Min Ho.

Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun continue to be entangled in dating rumors after Kim Go Eun's sweet action with Lee Min Ho. 1

Please show some love on the drama forum for Yumi Cells

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@Ms.sunshine same here, I don't think I'd survive as binjin shipper. Though their outcome is satisfying, I can't handle 5 strong denials and dating rumor involving other parties. I commend their patience but I think the anxiety will kill me. I can wait and can survive with minimal crumbs as long as it is a smooth sailing journey. And thanks for sharing the drama thread for Yumi's cell!

• Like 4
  • Off-Topic 2
  • Love 1