[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

MERRY CHRISTMAS MINEUN, MINGO, LEEEUL, MINOZ AND ARJENIA FAMILY!!

May this Christmas be the healthiest u can be and stay safe where ever you are with your family and friends. Thank you to all members, for making the thread lively everyday. U all are awesome! Hope we could see our couple soon! I miss them so much! Have a bless day! :happy2::Viki-Soompi-Winter-Tree-Emoji::Viki-Soompi-Winter-Gift-Emoji:

• Like 8
  • Love 5

Merry Christmas to all my beloved MinEun fam and TKEM famImage

Cr:@applepukpik

Hope you all have a wonderful time with your loved ones and I hope our precious couple also spending their time in this holiday season with their loved ones and family.

SBS Star Awards voting for best couples started-Dec24th to Dec30th.

Please vote for our couple whenever you have time. We have tight competition.

https://form.office.naver.com/form/responseView.cmd?formkey=NGE3ZmI4MWUtNWE1NC00M2NkLWE3MDUtZDJlMjVkNjNkYWQ2&sourceId=urlshare

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 2
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, minHogoEunLoveForever said:

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=30309378&memberNo=32792076 hello friends.merry christmas friends.the king vibes smiley face will make us smile too

@minHogoEunLoveForever haii!dear your story has changed a lot the better!we understand your feelings slowly build sentences to satisfy all parties.the MinEun.nice!merry christmas!

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Singing mode....

....someone spend christmas with you..... wooooo :phew:

This msg was replied by Appa Kim at 6am (kst) today. She spending christmas day with someone? Somewhere? Is that why we dont get Christmas greeting this year from them? Well she did send Ig stories but it felt different this yr. Seem Lmh new season greeting film last June. So basically we didnt get his new look this Christmas? This behaviour of Lmh MIA remind me of Kge when she was busy filming. We only get to see her when she is done with her project with new image and hair. 

My delulu gone wild for this two. Cant help it. :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

hai everyone.. moon is peeping inside my window like everyday it greets. I would like to say, when it comes to making ourselves happy, we need to learn what works for us. once we discover this, everything else tends to fall into place. and making ourselves happy doesn't just improve our performance; it's also good for our health. so, I went digging until I found some great ways of emotionally intelligent people create their own happiness. from my point of view, as reffered to fans IG, they're compile beautiful pictures of MINEUN love partner. I felt they meant it whereby inside there has been praise of fans creativity, individuality, solidarity and talent. same with MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI they're not just kind, but the most thoughtful, generous and good-humoured of stars, a love partner who made their fans feel as though they were the friend they needed most of all. they had tons of fans with the love hearts and support. it's no secret that MINEUN love partner are amazingly grateful for their fan club, smart supporters and loyal shippers. in fact, they're always working hard to make us happy together. in my view, taking the time to help our loved ones not only makes them happy, but it also makes us happy. :D still, those are the beautiful moments we own. we always remember the sweet romance is an emotional feeling of love for, or a strong attraction towards another person in one of the true greatness love scenes The King: Eternal Monarch drama. Lee Gon and Tae Eul express interest in what they're thinking or feeling by asking in the most trustworthy form of communication is heart to heart between two people. *whoa, hold on a minute, when you miss someone you love, just look up to the night sky* :D I believe the best is yet to come. may MINEUN give and take in love, having a positive an optimistic outlook on the future doesn't just make them happier; it also improves their performance by increasing their sense of self-efficacy. bringing it all together, let's support and rewatching "TKEM" drama MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI best work of all time when we have a free time. always keep on praying, may MINEUN dream couple come true.

stay safe and healthy everyone..

:heart2:

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

Merry Christmas with lots of love.. 

source : 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJNuzF_hqaV/?igshid=775mdgo1m9dv

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJLURXzJjXu/?igshid=1157k1iftn3nh

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJJdDWgD3WM/?igshid=3gapu0sgiyd0

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJKTPKcpQP3/?igshid=8uqtnoa4liem

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJNjrLQhiCl/?igshid=dqf9cmva8cl4

• Like 4
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, masunni said:

Singing mode....

....someone spend christmas with you..... wooooo :phew:

This msg was replied by Appa Kim at 6am (kst) today. She spending christmas day with someone? Somewhere? Is that why we dont get Christmas greeting this year from them? Well she did send Ig stories but it felt different this yr. Seem Lmh new season greeting film last June. So basically we didnt get his new look this Christmas? This behaviour of Lmh MIA remind me of Kge when she was busy filming. We only get to see her when she is done with her project with new image and hair. 

My delulu gone wild for this two. Cant help it. :sweat_smile:

Interesting to know. I, too, find the both of them awfully quiet during Christmas. There is not even an IG post on season's greetings by them.

I thought LMH would have at least Christmas day off from work? By the way, what is the status of his Pachinko filming? I was of the impression he completed the Korean segment and next will be filming in Japan, isn't it? Or is he already not in Korea now?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!
  • Like 4

Top 3: Lee Min Ho's Best Couples in Korean Dramas

AUTHOR: ALEJANDRA

DECEMBER 26, 2020

Lee Min Ho is one of the most recognizable and beloved actors on the Korean stage. In his countless productions, the actor has managed to win our hearts over and over again, and apparently this is partly due to his co-stars.

In order for the drama to fully capture us, the chemistry between its actors is very important, and Lee Min Ho has shown that his professionalism is one level higher because with each of his colleagues he seems to have incredible chemistry that makes his dramas unique. of the most viewed.

However, some of their partners stood out so much that viewers dream of their romance being real. So let's take a look at the top 3 couples who had the best chemistry with Lee Min Ho during Korean dramas:

Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun

4eeb1e147f114d66fdbdeb295570d949.jpg

It cannot be denied that Boys Over Flowers is one of Lee Min Ho's most beloved dramas, which is why it has become a must-see classic. But that's partly because of her great chemistry with Goo Hye Sun, who plays Jen Di in the drama.

Lee Min Ho and Song Ye Jin

28b4239b7a101689cd1b4e6a5052cd87-1024x68

Lee Min Ho and Song Ye Jin had very romantic moments as a fictional couple in the drama Personal Taste, which is why they also became viewers' favorites due to their great chemistry.

Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun

Sin-titulo-36.png

And how can we fail to mention Kim Go Eun, who was her queen in The King: Eternal Monarch and who managed to win us over thanks to the chemistry between her and Lee Min Ho.

I think we all fantasize that this couple is real, they are perfect together. (* w *)

What is your favorite Lee Min Ho couple in Korean dramas?

translation from spanish google

https://kpoplat.com/2020/12/26/top-3-las-mejores-parejas-de-lee-min-ho-en-los-k-dramas/

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

12 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

Interesting to know. I, too, find the both of them awfully quiet during Christmas. There is not even an IG post on season's greetings by them.

I thought LMH would have at least Christmas day off from work? By the way, what is the status of his Pachinko filming? I was of the impression he completed the Korean segment and next will be filming in Japan, isn't it? Or is he already not in Korea now?

Lmh has finished filming last Dec 15. What's not clear is if he's done filming for pachinko or just on holiday break.:) thus, LMH, is already on break now. 

I think we already know his posting behavior/pattern. He usually posts BTS of work or when out with friends. So since he has not done that recently, it may mean that he's having a quiet / private moment, maybe with family and loved ones. Yay 

:partyblob:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 2

8 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

Lmh has finished filming last Dec 15. What's not clear is if he's done filming for pachinko or just on holiday break.:) thus, LMH, is already on break now. 

I think we already know his posting behavior/friends. He usually posts BTS of work or when out with friends. So since he has not done that recently, it may mean that he's having a quiet / private moment, maybe with family and loved ones. Yay

Thanks for the info! How did you find out that he finished filming on the 15th?? Ah I do hope our couple spend as much time together as they can over this winter holidays. I don't wish for confirmation in 2021. But I do wish for more couple lovestagram and all the obvious hints! That would mean they're steady and taking their time with their relationship. That's how serious kinda relationships should be right?

@masunni Isn't Appa Kim so cute?! I am amazed by how willing he is to answer a few questions here and there from ggone's fans. It seems today was also KGE's nephew, Roi's 5th birthday. Hope both LMH and KGE are enjoying time with family now. 

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Peekaboohoo said:

Thanks for the info! How did you find out that he finished filming on the 15th?? Ah I do hope our couple spend as much time together as they can over this winter holidays. I don't wish for confirmation in 2021. But I do wish for more couple lovestagram and all the obvious hints! That would mean they're steady and taking their time with their relationship. 

Hi! Some pachinko cast posted a countdown on IG stories, while LMH's bodyguard posted about last day of filming and that he's grateful they finished safe. Most pachinko staff have went home to the US, too ( shared via IGS)  

And yes to NO confirmation but obvious crumbs! Wishing SBS Awards will give us that. Can't wait! 

Don't forget to vote for SBS! 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS LOVELY LADIES! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

8 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

I think we already know his posting behavior/pattern. He usually posts BTS of work or when out with friends. So since he has not done that recently, it may mean that he's having a quiet / private moment, maybe with family and loved ones. Yay 

Yes suspicious, but maybe his busy sleeping in. :sweat_smile: 

Most probably we get his recorded new year greeting on 31Dec. Will they come to Sbs awards? It will be a suprise, coming or not. With covid, everything is uncertain, as long they are safe and healthy, im happy. Most important they win what they deserve and receive the award where ever they are. Yes, I already in despair with this situation and moving on no matter what the issue is. 

With filming in Korea already taking so much time for Lmh to post in Ig, what will we get when he filmimg abroad? Yup, prepare yourself shipper, we aint get any contents until he completely finish filming. Captain are to busy working. We will get post from co captain instead, like what we have now. Seems she like to post her crumbs in Ig stories, so we not complaining, we take whatever we get for our ship survival. 

@Peekaboohoo yes, he is the most supportive father, Kge are very bless to surround with family like them. That boy is 5 already? wow time does flew fast. His the cutest. This family is one of the example family, even they have famous actress as daughter, sister, sister in law, they never show off. They are humble, down to earth and unpretentious family. They are proud to be them. Im forever happy Kge is part of them. :transforms:

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Blob 2

hye there.of course we want to see Mineun couple in this awards ceremony.the voting period will end on December 30, 2020.fighting Tkem nation.dont waste your time.vote.vote. kindly,vote for Best couple category. pray for their best.credit to ggoneminho

https://m-campaign.naver.com/pr/sbsawards/:wub:

Edited by cameleaMinEun
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Blob 2

Best Kiss of the Year Nomination: Will Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun Get A Daring Neck Kiss?

Thanh Long - CTV

Posted at 16:15 | December 26, 2020

Recently, the organizing committee of the SBS Drama Awards 2020 officially announced the list of candidates for the Best Kiss category who will compete for this year's award. Kisses on the nominees list are all five dramas that aired on SBS in the past year. According to a SBS post, 12 Best Kisses from 6 different films have been nominated.

Kim Go-eun defies Lee Min-ho and gets a kiss | The King: Eternal Monarch Ep 12 [ENG SUB]

Movie King: Eternal Monarch (Immortal King) with two kisses of Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun in episodes 10 and 12.

EY30NLlUMAEowlZ.jpg

The wet kiss between Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun was praised by many viewers for the couple's performance.

TNcAXuj.jpg

The SBS Drama Awards is an annual awards ceremony hosted by SBS to honor outstanding achievement in Korean dramas broadcast on SBS. The winner in the Best Kiss category will be announced at the awards ceremony on December 31st.

Translation from vietnamese google

https://saostar.vn/dien-anh/de-cu-nu-hon-dep-nhat-lee-min-ho-va-kim-go-eun-se-chien-thang-20201225113430371.html

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

:waves:hai everyone..

the moon tonight is beautiful, isn't it. how a far away is the moon? I would like to say, you might be surprised. often when we see videos of MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI, they look really close together. they feel more comfortable to share their feelings with each other daily. *whoa, hold on a minute, I get what I mean every time I look at the moon* :D we might feel like we have got a good grasp on how far away the moon is, but we probably don't. it looks a lot closer than it actually is. there are those scenes in The King:Eternal Monarch where GO EUN SSI took an a role as good-hearted lieutenant Tae Eul kind of pops out and walks alongside of MIN HO SSI in a role as charismatic King Lee Gon and I remember thinking, she's so incredibly alive, free and funny and accessible. from my point of view, I appreciate the apparent ambiguity of Tae Eul's lines. she appears to be struggling, like so many women and men, with not falling into the trap of rejecting marriage altogether in a pursuit of some faux notion of independence or confidence. that is a noble goal—one worth the struggle. we certainly believe that what MINEUN love partner talking about when it comes to matters of the heart. and in that, MINEUN love partner live constantly be setting a good example. aren't they lovely? :heart:  let's hold hands tightly when we intend rewatching "TKEM" drama because these sixteen (16) episodes will make you and me fall in love all over again. always keep on praying, may MINEUN dream couple come true.

stay safe and healthy everyone..

giphy.gif

source: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI_BhgIp4rK/?igshid=16fgrb3v0nyma

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJQF0DEhuYI/?igshid=1wfqoegzps3mq

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJNah_JpAcC/?igshid=r5tlgt37x91w

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJSsBuDDiCD/?igshid=140ddiu2ohltp

• Like 5
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

I just found out the tarot cards lady very recently did separate reading for LMH and KGE respectively on their career and love. This lady has previously done a reading on whether they are a couple, and she now did separate reading on them as individuals. All I can say is her analysis and prediction are positive :D, so we  sn be rest assured there is nothing to worry.

KGE:

https://youtu.be/_xYfRO2elxI

LMH:

https://youtu.be/OccaKCShPmQ

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3