[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Still reminiscing on the fact that KGE posted LMH acceptance Speech photo on her story. :love:

I heard somewhere on twitter that Dispatch will released List of Couples on January 1st and some of them are top star. Hmmm... Why do i want one of them to be MinEun, but....deep down, i want the Announcement to be on Mineun's term. 

As much as i want to see Dispatch released pics of LMH and KGE strolling around Han River, I feel like that kinda of announcement would have a "Scandal" feel to it, rather than two people decided on going public because they are ready.

If it will come out that way, I hope LMH and KGE are fully aware and Dispatch get an "OK" from both of them.

OR....they might not be on the list at all and we would just be happy with crumbs heheh

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 8

17 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Still reminiscing on the fact that KGE posted LMH acceptance Speech photo on her story. :love:

I heard somewhere on twitter that Dispatch will released List of Couples on January 1st and some of them are top star. Hmmm... Why do i want one of them to be MinEun, but....deep down, i want the Announcement to be on Mineun's term. 

As much as i want to see Dispatch released pics of LMH and KGE strolling around Han River, I feel like that kinda of announcement would have a "Scandal" feel to it, rather than two people decided on going public because they are ready.

If it will come out that way, I hope LMH and KGE are fully aware and Dispatch get an "OK" from both of them.

OR....they might not be on the list at all and we would just be happy with crumbs heheh

Personally, I’ve always been against the idea of them getting exposed through dispatch because like you, I’d rather they announce it themselves. I want them to have privacy and date without anyone watching or judging their relationship. 

But again, if dispatch exposes them, who am I to complain? I’ll be celebrating! :joy:

1 hour ago, Miadee said:

Look what dz_ej posted on her IG story

We all know SBS robbed them of best couple and KGE of best actress! 

2021, better things! 

:doggie:

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6

What should i say? Other than congrats Lee Min Ho! u deserve that award and much more! But watching him walk, force smile, watery eyes or maybe he cried as i hear sniffing nose, sadness tones and no eye contact with camera just a blow to my mind. With no Kge and Tkem squad winning a single award is another blow that i just scream infront of my family member during the gathering. Yes, i watch the entire award and abandon my family. :sweatingbullets:

But queen know king sadness, she gave an Ig stories worth more than a cure. Is an assurance to Lmh, 'is ok im fine, u deserve it, please enjoy it, I still love you'. Gagagaga

Such a beautiful soul she is to her friends, colleague and ehem ehem boyfriend. This two are beautiful soul are meant for each other. They will rock our 2021 with new drama. What more could i ask for 2021, other than be healthy and happy with your love ones. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR MINEUN FAMILY! 

New Year Bear GIF by Bill Greenhead

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 7

30 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Personally, I’ve always been against the idea of them getting exposed through dispatch because like you, I’d rather they announce it themselves. I want them to have privacy and date without anyone watching or judging their relationship. 

But again, if dispatch exposes them, who am I to complain? I’ll be celebrating! :joy:

Same here. I think I prefer More if there is ever an announcement, it would be done by them or their respective agency. 

BUt... my impatient and curious Heart would celebrate if we hear something from dispatch hehe....

We all know SBS robbed them of best couple and KGE of best actress! 

2021, better things! 

Yup!!! Even If.... KGE wasn't going to win, i felt like there are other nominee that deserved it better than the actual winner. And honestly KGE slayed her Dual Role. I am mostly Surprise that They didn't get the best couple. I mean the Neck kiss blew up and So many people ship them and the amount of votes they got.....SMH.

It is what it is. Looking forward to their 2021 Project.

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

Congratulations LMH for winning Top Excellence award. 

So sad that MinEun didn't win couple awards. It was so fishy that SBS wasn't showing the real vote count during the poll. 

No wonder Ggone didn't attend the award ceremony. I guess all the winners knew it before hand. But KGE deserved that award and I couldn't even understand how an actress whose drama wasn't even a Fantasy/romance genre could win the award for the genre fanatasy/romance. 

Anyway thanks to Ggone for the IGS congratulating LMH, that saved me from drowning in my sorrows. Hope 2021 will be a better year.

Happy New Year MinEun fam

• Like 12
  • Unamused 1
  • Blob 1

40 minutes ago, masunni said:

But queen know king sadness, she gave an Ig stories worth more than a cure. Is an assurance to Lmh, 'is ok im fine, u deserve it, please enjoy it, I still love you'.

I was so emotional when KGE posted LMH on her IG story. I was actually welled up with tears. This is exactly how I feel KGE felt. I'm so so proud of her for posting that. She is such a sweetheart!!  

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 7

Heartiest congratulations to LMH for winning the best actor award 

It was so good to see him after such a long time being MIA but I felt he was sad and lonely while taking the award as if he wanted someone besides him...

sbs played dirty with tkem and team but we all knew sbs is useless and pathetic 

kge posting igs of LMH was like icing on the cake for me 

just get married already!!!!!!!!!!

somewhere trying to say everyone we are dating openly but in my own discreet way and style 

it was like she being the gf/wife and supporting her love and saying him babe it’s ok if I m not there with u but I love u and support you 

****also kge being soooo bold and open is a new for me she has started doing things that I have never seen from any kdrama FL doing for ML...putting an igs with just emojis of thumbs up is a give away that they are more than just mere costars...

• Like 6
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 4

Hye there.happy new year.

Actor Lee Min Ho Ssi won one award in SBS Drama Awards 2020

congratulations.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1446321wpp/winners-of-2020-sbs-drama-awards:wub: 

Check out the list of winners below!

1.Daesang (Grand Prize): Namgoong Min (“Stove League”)

2.Producers’ Award (chosen by producing directors): Joo Won (“Alice”)

3.Top Excellence in Mid-Length/Long Drama: Uhm Ki Joon, Kim So Yeon, Eugene, Lee Ji Ah (“The Penthouse”)

4.Top Excellence in Miniseries (Genre/Action): Joo Ji Hoon (“Hyena”), Kim Seo Hyung (“Nobody Knows”)

5.Top Excellence in Miniseries (Fantasy/Romance): 

5.1 Lee Min Ho (“The King: Eternal Monarch”)

5.2 Park Eun Bin (“Do You Like Brahms?”)

6.Best Character Award: Oh Jung Se (“Stove League”), Choi Kang Hee (“Good Casting”)

7.Excellence in Mid-Length/Long Drama: Bong Tae Gyu, Yoon Jong Hoon, Shin Eun Kyung (“The Penthouse”)

8.Excellence in Miniseries (Genre/Action): Ahn Hyo Seop (“Dr. Romantic 2”), Lee Sung Kyung (“Dr. Romantic 2”)

9.Excellence in Miniseries (Fantasy/Romance): Kim Min Jae (“Do You Like Brahms?”), Kim Yoo Jung (“Backstreet Rookie”)

10.Best Couple Award: Park Eun Bin and Kim Min Jae (“Do You Like Brahms?”)

11.Supporting Actor Team Award: “Stove League” team

12.Supporting Actor Awards: Kim Joo Hyun (“Dr. Romantic 2”), Park Eun Suk (“The Penthouse”), Jin Kyung (“Dr. Romantic 2”),

13.Child Actor Awards: Kim Hyun Soo (“The Penthouse”), Ahn Ji Ho (“Nobody Knows”)

14.Best New Actor Awards: Jo Byeong Gyu (“Stove League”), So Ju Yeon (“Dr. Romantic 2”)

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 3

See i told ya his crying :cries:

For the first time in my 6 months since i know him and after 6 months traling his work and award ceremony, i saw him crying outside drama. He felt it worst than we do guys. He must been crying all alone in that wretched waiting room. This men is so soft, i wish i could give him a hug telling him, is ok you did a fantastic job. Omg Lee Min Ho, i really hope you went back to Kge arms today. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 5
  • Insightful 1

Happy New Year everyone! 

I watched the show from the start till the end LOL 

I kind of had a hunch that KGE didn't win anything that's why her manager said she's not going to attend the award show.

I think all of the attendees already knew they won something except for Kim Yoo Jung based on her reaction. She cried during her speech and sounded unprepared.

Ggone then started posting on her IGs -- her friends winning awards at the KBS' show. It's as if she's dissing the SBS show. LOL I was kind of hoping that she'll post something too if LMH gets award.

I felt bad that TKEM cast did not win anything except for our best-boy-for-ggone, LMH. 

When LMH walked out from the curtain area, his aura was wayyy different. It was heavy and it felt like he was not happy to be there, but he carried on. 

Ggone, our brave girl and best-girl-for-LMH, then posted LMH's photo tooooo on her IG. What a great way to start the year!

We're going to have Yumi's cell and Pachinko next year! Our ship is definitely sailing smoothly. 

As much as I want Dispatch to bust them and out them as a couple, I hope they won't. I hope that LMH and KGE can continue to date privately until they get married or until they're ready to announce it. I hope the announcement will come from them not from a silly intruder (Dispatch).

Let's wait for the 200th post from LMH.

Stay safe everyone!

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

6 hours ago, Miadee said:

Look what dz_ej posted on her IG story 

:elated:

Am I the only one who doesn't understand this IGS? Can anyone translate please?? Thank you.

Hugh congrats to our king LMH! I didn't manage to watch the show at all in the end . So I tried to catch up as soon as I could. Felt kinda sad when I saw LMH's facial expression. He did look very solemn/tired/wish he was elsewhere or wish the rest of the TKEM crew were with him.

Were there any cameras behind the scene at all? I mean filming of all the attendees in the waiting area? I'm just wondering how many people were there....cos everything seems so odd to me....

1) Winners must already known they've won - hence only attend to receive awards?

2) Keeping numbers down is of course understandable, due to Covid.....

3) But what's with all the voting that was still going on yesterday? When they've already contacted the winners? 

Really feel for LMH. Personally if it was me, I wouldn't like to spend all evening on New Years Eve, sat distanced from everyone, waiting to 'pick up' a trophy that I already knew I won weeks ago, knowing that my WHOLE team had been so under-appreciated. But being a professional and humble person that LMH is, he obviously felt he should attend and at least say his thanks to the most important people and show his appreciation.

Also, there was mentioning of KGE watching KBS awards show? Was our queen subtly saying she's not too bothered by SBS show? But she would of course watch king's speech. She must have noticed his somber face too. Ah, I'm so glad she posted the IGS....she will forever be our carefree KGE! How I wish LMH went home to her open arms...    

• Like 7
  • Off-Topic 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

Happy New Year to all of y’all!  Thanks for being one of the few bright spots of 2020.

As horrible as this year was for everyone, so much of it was spent on TKEM and it was always warm and fuzzy feelings.  

Also, I maintain that KGE’s continued “indifference” towards LMH on social media is very, very, very, deliberate. 

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Blob 8

We all know LMH went home to KGE, we are absolutely certain. But can we get some crumbs today to confirm the above?? I need to know they are both contented and happy together despite all that has happened :phew:

As many of you said, the winners probably knew they were winning, hence has to attend the award night. The fact that LMH was already standing behind the curtain when his name was announced showed he was ready. In my view, his red teary eyes were testament to his disappointment that indeed KGE did not win and neither did TKEM in general. Whilst he and others know the results upfront, it must have still been bitter being there. He may even have planned his speech with KGE to give recognition to KES.

He knows very well that KGE is a great actress and being the sensitive guy he is, he was likely disappointed she did not get the recognition she deserved. Sigh. And she knows how he must be feeling. She posted an IGS to cheer for him. They will spend the rest of the night in each other's arms :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Blob 5