[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

I got so many questions with what happened in sbs last night but I'll bury it all and forget that shitty event happened. My expectation was already low but I'm still disappointed lol. The first thing I also noticed when lmh appeared was his expression, the man really wears his heart on his sleeve and his eyes speaks a lot of his emotions. At first I thought it's my delusional cell acting up but  minoz noticed it too so I guess he was really not happy. 

Anyways, happy new year everyone! 2020 was filled with unfortunate events but thanks to tkem, we are able to see and experience something beautiful. Tkem and post-tkem events was such a rollercoaster ride! Though I enjoyed most of it, I swear this will be the first and last time I'll stan a show and ship actors. I'm not new to stan world, I soft-stan kpop idols since years ago so I'm aware of the ups and downs that comes with it, the hateful netizens, fan wars and unfair treatments. But I was not prepared for this rollercoaster ride lol. I guess it's because I have grown to really love both lmh and kge than I expected that I can't help to wish nothing but only the best things to happen to them together or individually. So please 2021, be good to us and to our couple. May their new projects be successful and they receive the recognition they deserve and stay happy. And also please no more covid but more crumbs for us this year. As much as I want answers now, I also think it's not the best time yet for them to confirm or to be exposed by dispatch. I still want to have july2 or reunion post level crumbs or something like the bomb kge dropped last night. I have a feeling they'll stay super silent once they are exposed. Speaking of dispatch.. 

Spoiler

Congrats @inBinJinitrust. You must be over the moon now :lol:

• Like 3
  • Off-Topic 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 5

10 minutes ago, gutterland said:

I got so many questions with what happened in sbs last night but I'll bury it all and forget that shitty event happened. My expectation was already low but I'm still disappointed lol. The first thing I also noticed when lmh appeared was his expression, the man really wears his heart on his sleeve and his eyes speaks a lot of his emotions. At first I thought it's my delusional cell acting up but  minoz noticed it too so I guess he was really not happy. 

Anyways, happy new year everyone! 2020 was filled with unfortunate events but thanks to tkem, we are able to see and experience something beautiful. Tkem and post-tkem events was such a rollercoaster ride! Though I enjoyed most of it, I swear this will be the first and last time I'll stan a show and ship actors. I'm not new to stan world, I soft-stan kpop idols since years ago so I'm aware of the ups and downs that comes with it, the hateful netizens, fan wars and unfair treatments. But I was not prepared for this rollercoaster ride lol. I guess it's because I have grown to really love both lmh and kge than I expected that I can't help to wish nothing but the best things to happen to them together or individually. So please 2021, be good to us and to our couple. May their new projects be successful and they receive the recognition they deserve and stay happy. And also please no more covid but more crumbs for us this year. As much as I want answers now, I also think it's not the best time yet for them to confirm or to be exposed by dispatch. I still want to have july2 or reunion post level crumbs or something like the bomb kge dropped last night. I have a feeling they'll stay super silent once they are exposed. Speaking of dispatch.. 

Hide contents

Congrats @inBinJinitrust. You must be over the moon now :lol:

I too was disappointed over SBS' treatment of TKEM and the cast. They really did deserved the awards. I kept telling myself if they didn't get it, it means they will get better awards in 2021 onwards, because they will do their best in all their projects, esp LMH and KGE. However, the sting and sadness still lingers till now even. So i will channel all my energies, toss out all the bad vibes i feel towards SBS and BH (for not supporting Ggone as much as they should), towards praying more for the couple in their lives and work areas. I believe they are happy together, TKEM gave them each other, and no lack of awards can ever take that away! 

And to that, Happy New Year to all Mineun fandom on our forum, that you for being allowing me to be part of the journey on this cruise ship. Take care all, stay safe and God bless.

• Like 8
  • Off-Topic 2
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 2

11 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Ok, so does our queen usually delete her stories before 24 hours is up? She deleted all the stories she posted about last night’s award shows.

suspicious much? 

Gotta keep Dispatch off their tails now that they’ve lost their only competition for “Most Obvious KShip” 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Wow....waking up to this fandom and couldn’t help but mesmerized by the whole thoughts and supports from all you girls for our couple. So blessed to be part of you :heart:

I shared the same convictions as you all, about the stories behind last night events. The heaviness of a man, feeling lonely, unfair, and undeserved to be there since his team mates couldn’t make it, while he knows they deserve somewhat his winning too, that he wouldn’t make it without them. Instead of cheering and mention their support, heavily, he just brush it off, like saying, I don’t deserve mentioning all of you to this forum, where all of you should have been here and win this too. An edge in his speech about ‘unfamiliarity and bitterness’, well, I got how you feel my boy.

as KGE, sweet girl that she is, trolling SBS at the beginning with her post of other networks broadcast. That’s a bold and brave move girl, I applaud you :thumbsup:. And then, proudly posting her man achievement. Cheer him up, since she knows the most how her man was feeling. And claim her stake, right there. Couldn’t be more happier.

Cut story short, they spent the night together, got drunk, and had some soup and kimchi for breakfast :smiley:.

Happy New Year...

We ship happily and doesn’t need Dispatch to reveal them, we support them to make their own move, since the decision to let us know should be up to them, not anyone’s else.

meanwhile...there are tons of shows and TKEM rewatch to occupy our time.

Love you all.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Blob 4

52 minutes ago, markovingian markov said:

Cut story short, they spent the night together, got drunk, and had some soup and kimchi for breakfast 

I hope they are indeed having soup together, as well as with her friend, who posted the same pic on her IG too... Why oh why must there always be a friend who posts on IG to basically 'cover' for our couple? In the many LMH's past IG posts, there was CDB who trolls with same background, and then there's KGE who is always with her good friend. I just want to think that KGE and LMH are together on new year's day having rice cake soup, but why is her friend there too? B)

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

Ok, so does our queen usually delete her stories before 24 hours is up? She deleted all the stories she posted about last night’s award shows.

suspicious much? 

I also felt that why did she delete all her post of yesterday.....

maybe the agenda of supporting her love got fulfilled 

but my mind is rolling in the part where I feel yesterday’s igs of friends was a hide away tactic for posting LMH 

she can’t post LMH solely so let’s me post my friends to cover up the act 

I love how bold she has become and how she effed sbs and there treatment for tkem 

i am so happy to fangirl this girl....

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

HOT- The King couple: Lee Min Ho’s rumored girlfriend, Kim Go Eun being supportive to Lee Min Ho at her latest instagram story!

by admin January 1, 2021in CELEB, K-Drama, NEWS

Lee-Min-Hos-rumored-girlfriend.jpg

On December 31, 2020, Lee Min ho excellently won the Top Excellence Award at the 2020 SBS Drama Awards. This is the first award he won when he returned to the entertainment industry after performing his military service.
In particular, this award recognized his hard work in The King: Eternal Monarch. As soon as he won the Top Excellence Award at the 2020 SBS Drama Awards, Kim Go Eun immediately updated her Instagram to support him, making fans excited.
The King: Eternal Monarch is a movie starring Lee Min ho and Kim Go Eun. Although they did not achieve great success, Lee Min ho and Kim Go Eun were extremely loved by the audience and were enthusiastically “Pushed the boat” by fans right after the drama ended.

lee-min-ho-dispatch-1.jpg

Lee Min-ho shared when he received the award, “SBS Awards is a very meaningful and familiar place to me. I ended the year here for a long time. And this time, I returned to this place after 4 year, but the environment has changed so much, it’s strange. During the new year, I hope that many things can return to its rightful place, “he said.
He added, “In the new year, I will work hard to have a better body as an actor, too will try to work hard, and will be comfortable with more people.”

Congratulations to Lee Min Ho (The King) for winning the Top Excellence Award at the 2020 SBS Drama Awards.

https://lovekpop95.com/2021/01/01/hot-the-king-couple-lee-min-hos-rumored-girlfriend-kim-go-eun/

• Like 9
  • Blob 2

@gutterland thanks my friend for the mentioning:) While my curious heart is happy for an official confirmation finally (after denials time and time again, unlike MinEun :mrgreen:), I would be honest that I’m not very surprised. It is just like if Dispatch or if King or ggone publicly shares the news, I’m sure none of us will be surprised either :wub:  I think we are very blessed in this thread with crumbs enough to make a big cake lol. First was the King wearing his heart on his sleeves (posting photos with JUST ggone and not any other girl ever, July 2nd legend), then appa Kim being openly supportive, then the couple items, etc etc. Ggone has been the last and final one keeping quiet and yet on NYE she decided to be a publicly supportive gf as well! And deleted her own IG story promptly for rather late “damage control” hahaha

Happy New Year everyone!

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

20210101-182331.jpg

https://www.somagnews.com/moments-lee-min-ho-and-kim-go-eun-killed-us/

hello friends.this is a good sign.matching meal.dont cry king.queen goeunssi will make soup for you.soup is perfectly fine.please read our thread.i promise to arrange my words to make your heart relieve 염려해 주셔서 감사합니다 yeomnyeohae jusyeoseo gam sa ham ni da.thank you for your concern minhossi

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

So, guys are you expecting confirmation in 2021?

We know Pachinko and Yumi's Cell are coming so it means we are not getting any confirmation untill these shows are completed? 

**i am feeling bad for KGE its like she is pretending cool and tough but deep inside she is hurt because TKEM was also her comeback drama:(**

Edited by MineunGoals
  • Like 4
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 3

5 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

I hope they are indeed having soup together, as well as with her friend, who posted the same pic on her IG too... Why oh why must there always be a friend who posts on IG to basically 'cover' for our couple? In the many LMH's past IG posts, there was CDB who trolls with same background, and then there's KGE who is always with her good friend. I just want to think that KGE and LMH are together on new year's day having rice cake soup, but why is her friend there too? B)

They’re their wingmen and wing women :smiley:. Of course they can come up with thousand ways to mitigate unnecessary risks prior to the official announcement.

meanwhile...both managements are still silent. It’s enough confirmation for me :heart:

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, MineunGoals said:

**i am feeling bad for KGE its like she is pretending cool and tough but deep inside she is hurt because TKEM was also her comeback drama:(**

This crossed my mind too. I read previously that she felt discouraged when Goblin's success was not equally attributable to her despite her hard work and stellar performance. And it is somewhat similar now, where she did not receive due recognition in TKEM (also the fact that TKEM as a whole was not very popular in SK). Sigh. I hope both KGE and LMH console themselves that they at least found each other through TKEM. 

I cannot help but to keep seeing LMH with his teary red eyes in my mind. This man really cannot hide his feelings. And KGE knows he is feeling down, hence her IG story post. She gave him applause and thumbs up emojis. Basically she is not only congratulating him but she is also telling him good job (could be good job in showing a brave front, good job in such deep meaning speech, good job my love see you soon).

A noob question: How will LMH know that KGE posted an IG story of him (if no one tells him)? Would it only be known by him when others screenshot and tag him? Sorry, just randomly wondering...

• Like 8

There's still baeksang awards this coming May/June. We can give them the male/female popularity awards by then. Competition is strong though and I hope there's no idol-actors nominated for that category to increase our chances. After the traumatising shtshow last night, I won't expect they'll win or get nominated for the main awards but they have a chance of bagging the popularity award since it's 100% base on voting. I hope we are still as active by that time and use this robbery as motivation to participate in mass voting. 

Edit: sorry let's put this at the back of our minds for now to avoid further disappointments as there's also uncertainty with the nominations for the popularity award. It's not like apan where we can vote for almost all actors in 2019-2020 dramas. I checked the previous lists and only the celebrities nominated for any category can be voted for popularity award. Unless they change this, we can only vote if they are nominated for the main awards which I don't expect to happen. 

Edited by gutterland
  • Like 12
  • Off-Topic 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Miadee said:

:omg:

What is happening over at bhent ig..everyone questioning where is ggone in their new year greeting video... 

She is not featured, hmm..what's going on? 

Fans are angry on bh coz they did not add one of there biggest star kge on the New Years video so everyone is asking where is she 

even I felt that why the hell bh is not acknowledging kge nowadays 

There are rumours that she might be changing her agency so less of her content on bh ig handle.....

11 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

A noob question: How will LMH know that KGE posted an IG story of him (if no one tells him)? Would it only be known by him when others screenshot and tag him? Sorry, just randomly wondering...

So kge posted an igs of LMH on her handle when she very well knows that he doesn’t even follows her 

so it’s taken that they both spazz each others ig handles and that way LMH will be able to see her igs

***also my shipper mind

it could be that kge posted that to make us shippers happy and telling us gals u are not wrong I really love this man.....

• Like 12
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1