• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• effyisme

• Prerna

• koreaboooo

• Heretorant

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Annyeong, we're the Royal Court Ladies of this palace and we're here to ship our favorite on-screen and off-screen couple from The King: Eternal Monarch   Source: itsjenniejennie/ Tumb

Hi everyone! I’m a newbie here.. have being a silent reader for weeks. I’m a minoz since 2009. I went to LMH fan meeting before, in 2013. And since then, I’m so sincerely in love with LMH bc he i

Apologies for cutting your masterpiece of a post...   The BTS of that kiss needs a whole thesis, senior seminar, PH.D, Master's, final project, level analysis by ITSELF. For those blessed en

hai everyone.. we all breathe the same air. simple reminders that prove we would accept the truth all the time. I would like to say that, true love is very huge than physical relation and when someone touch the highest limit of true love then it does not matter whether you touch or not your partner. as reffered to the latest fans IG, the lovely fans conclude MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI both extremely nervous, having endured long distance love before, but decided that they were willing to put in the effort and do their best to make it work. from my point of view, everyone gives and receives love a bit differently and so some insight into they own love languages allows them to become better equipped to express their love to one another, even from afar. sometimes, we have to accept the truth and move on. The King:Eternal Monarch drama consisted many love scenes whereby when we're hearing the lines "I love you," "I miss you," and "I appreciate you," made all the difference to me during those encourging months of long-distance love between King Lee Gon and good-hearted lieutenant Tae Eul characters played by MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI. in my view, to maintain a loving and fulfilling relationship from afar, they will probably need to be a bit more creative about expressing love to their partner such as send voice notes. when speaking from the heart, I've found that a voice note carries so much more weight than a text message. *whoa, hold on a minute, the rain drizzled down and soaked me because I'd no umbrella* :D I believe, if you watch "TKEM" drama series, you can't get enough of, even though you've seen it more times than you can count, you are not the only one. let's rewatch this amazing drama together. may MINEUN love partner really love each other and what they share is just for two. :heart: always keep on praying may MINEUN dream couple come true.

stay safe and healthy everyone..

tumblr-5c6513e7f22e0ee0775212886a246395-

source

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHwb-o-JTC4/?igshid=vd6vv34ma0m9

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJWMdmgpO_u/?igshid=1316qmfpg5x84

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJj-pHjpioY/?igshid=1q4jsenhtphha

• Like 8
  • Love 11
  • Thanks 3

Honestly, I rather there be silence than denial statement from them. I admire how the other fandom held on all these while despite there being 5 denials?! For our MinEun, when the time comes, I want them to be proud and announce. There should not be any denials even if the denials were intended to give them space to develop secretly. You know what I mean? Ideally, they should announce when they are ready, without any push or involvement by the media. They should not need to deny anything if the media reveals too soon and neither should they admit just because they were caught.

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Can you guess these gorgeous K drama actresses based on their heart fluttering smiles?
While they have many attractive features, we feel that South Korean drama actresses have the prettiest smiles. But can you the K drama actresses by just their smiles?

son_ye_jin_kim_go_eun_suzy_sm.jpg?itok=L

South Korean entertainment industry boasts of some of the prettiest women in the world. Take K-drama actresses for example. Actresses like Park Shin Hye, Song Hye Kyo, Son Ye Jin and Suzy are examples of beauty meets amazing talent. While there are a number of features that makes each starlet in the industry stunning, we believe their honest and contagious smiles make us go weak on our knees. But can you tell an actress by just their smiles? If yes, prove it to us!

Take this quiz and match the actress's smile with her name! Are you ready for the challenge?

What was your score? Let us know in the comments below.

While many of these actresses ruled 2020 with their movies and dramas, 2021 promises another stellar year on the small screen front. With dramas like Yumi's Cells (starring Kim Go Eun), Sisyphus: The Myth (featuring Park Shin Hye), Now, We Are Breaking Up (led by Song Hye Kyo) and many more in the making, we cannot wait to watch these actresses work their magic on the small screen.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/can-you-guess-these-gorgeous-k-drama-actresses-based-their-heart-fluttering-smiles-589477?amp

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Please dont mind my previous statement...i am actually super proud of that particular fandom and in terms of our MinEun i want them to come out on their own..No media Pressure,No fan attention, No dispatch just based on their actual feelings for each other:heart:We trust our mineun..Fighting:thumbsup:

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, yellowduck said:

Anyone knows what happened? Did LMH upload a Movielog on YT and then set it to private? 

Happy to see KGE looking so lovely in her latest Mind Bridge shoot. And those melon seeds IGS?! I think all of us here are pretty used to all these 'coincidences' huh? Hehe :Megalol: 

My delulu mind is telling me they're probably living together already and they're going through their fan gifts together :Ohboy3: 

• Off-Topic 2
  • Unamused 2
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1
12 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

No way... Are those melon seeds in KGE's ig stories really from LMH? 

Check out thisvideo. What do you think?

Reveal hidden contents

The melon seeds were gifted by Mineun fans, one to MYM and one to BH.  I think kge was just sharing hers and gave appreciations to the fans just like before.  I don't know who made these videos, they should be better informed.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 3
3 hours ago, Peekaboohoo said:

Anyone knows what happened? Did LMH upload a Movielog on YT and then set it to private?

I found that his MV contains some clips of SBS awards therefore movievlog got blocked for copyright issues..i hope

re-edited version will be available soon

2 hours ago, JumboQueen said:

The melon seeds were gifted by Mineun fans, one to MYM and one to BH.  I think kge was just sharing hers and gave appreciations to the fans just like before. 

Our queen is seriously appreciating MinEun gifts where any logical person like kge would like to avoid the rumors dating a superstar or publish a statement regarding these couple gifts:rickroll:

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 3

So it seems naver blog does have a story of our couple rumoured dating 

some blogger has written that he/she also thinks that they are a couple....

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
8 hours ago, ChocoLatte said:

The movielog seems to have a sad depth in it. He always ended it with him walking alone. A lonely walk.  

Sharing you a fanfic that captures the emotion of this movielog for your enjoyment (go to chapter 3)

https://archiveofourown.org/works/28378746/chapters/69533427

I think If it was only him who got the honors it would also be inconsiderate of him (movie Log) because his workmates/PD etc didnt attend....If it was an ensemble cast who won things would have Been different he got the awards alone ( thats why he was walking alone) thats why he emphasized it wasnt just him but an entire team who made the production....

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Off-Topic 2
  • Insightful 1

:bashful: wow i din know seung gi and min ho are close friends :heart1:

im also a fan of seunggi hope to see their collaboration soon. I was hoping ggone do a drama or movie w him too :joy: sorry minho.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Lmh is on comment spree on ig and it's past 12 midnight now in Korea. I've also seen kge liked lee jiah's Post. Are we back with the late night programming now??? 

Tired Charles Barkley GIF by NBA on TNT

• Like 6
  • Off-Topic 3
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1
  • graceyco changed the title to [Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM