[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Long time no post!!! With the year coming to an end, I just want to take you all for being a part of my year. It was a tough one indeed, but here we are standing strong and still sailing happily. I made this fmv to show my love for MinEun/LeeEul/TKEM, but also bc this drought has made me so much more emotional for LeeEul bc I just miss them so much. Hope you all fall in love in LeeEul once more as you watch this video <3 

YT link: 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 5

20201229-074548.jpg

https://m-campaign.naver.com/pr/sbsawards/ 

hello friends.1 more day left to vote mineun couple for the tkem best couple category in sbs drama awards 2020.please vote wholeheartedly but not because everyone is telling you to.we hope to see them soon.to anyone who has not voted please do so.click on the above link.염려해 주셔서 감사합니다 yeomnyeohae jusyeoseo gam sa ham ni da.thank you for your concern.

Edited by minHogoEunLoveForever
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

15 Of Kim Go-eun’s Most Iconic Looks In 2020

From Chanel to ‘The King: Eternal Monarch’, Korean actress Kim Go-eun surely gave us a good serving of beauty looks to remember!

Elaine Carag-Calderon
December 28, 2020

It was a big year for our girl Kim Go-eun who, in the past year alone, starred in one of the year’s most memorable dramas, graced countless magazine covers, and endorsed several brands—all in the middle of an ongoing pandemic.

Undoubtedly one of this year’s most recognizable in the Korean entertainment industry, Kim Go-eun’s many transformations never fail to make us go wow. For someone’s who seems to be constantly in the public eye, she always manages to make every appearance exciting. Whether she’s on- or off-screen, The King: Eternal Monarch actress is one of the faces we loved to watch this year! Her devil may care approach to style is refreshing; plus, all her hairstyles are just effortless. A cool girl through and through, Kim Go-eun definitely out-styled many celebrities in 2020! Here, we gather her most memorable looks in the past year. Which one’s your favorite?

https://metro.style/beauty/makeup/kim-go-eun-best-beauty-looks-2020/28732

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

YES YES YES KING COMING TO SBS AWARDS!

:2540_meh:

Now wait for Queen to confirm! But Arjenia did post about SBS Award before right? Is that mean she will come to? Another question, how to watch SBS live stream? Can it be recorded? I will busy with family gathering that night. I dont think im able to concentrate, warrgghh. Now Lmh confirm going, I WANT HIM TO WIN ALL! Pray Kge to come too, so I WANT HER TO WIN ALL TOO! 

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

20201230-063817.jpg

https://m-campaign.naver.com/pr/sbsawards/
hello friends.we have rounded up this best ceremony and guides to walk us through.today is the last day of this vote for mineun in best couple category.the sbs drama awards will be held on december 31 2020.best of luck.모두에게 감사합니다 moduege gamsahabnida

Edited by minHogoEunLoveForever
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

So, still no confirmation from KGE on attending. Praying she will!! Have you guys figured out where and how to watch it live??? I don't know if I'm doing the right thing. Basically, I think my best bet is to turn my Tachyon VPN on and go to sbs drama awards 2020 website? Anyone else doing the same?

It's gonna be busy day so I'm not even sure I'll be able to watch it properly. So would appreciate any updates you all have. Please and thanks Chingus!! 

• Like 2
  • Unamused 2
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1

Hi fam! Finally 2020 is ending and sbs da tonight! Big chance kge won't be attending so I'll manage my expectations for later. They might win best couple award with the amount of effort arjenia, minoz, shippers and tkem stans exerted in the voting but I have low expectation they'll give kge her much deserving solo award if she won't attend (cause usually attendance = award <_< I hope I'm wrong though). Lmh will surely get an award and he effing deserves it. I'm not expecting they give tkem best drama award or grand prize as competition is really tight. If tkem was an mbc drama then it would have been an easy win :lol:But sbs got dr. Romantic, stove leagues and penthouse topping domestic ratings and tkem getting biggest award will just ask for hate from knetz. But they better give tkem recognition as their most successful drama internationally. Nothing came close from their line up this year so they better not ignore tkem and give them special award!!! 

And wow they really dropped good news on the same day! Lmh out there helping people and inspiring fans to do good deeds during this trying times. And yay kge's casting news! Finally a titular role for a drama where she can shine more! And it will be produced by studio dragon so likely it will be streamed on netflix! I have read the first 5 chapters and so far it's good and I can see why it's a hit webtoon. It's relatable and hilarious! We will be well fed in 2021, both will have new shows and kge still have Hero coming soon. Aside from new drama/movie contents, I'm excited for crumbs we might get from promos and interviews! 

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, Peekaboohoo said:

So, still no confirmation from KGE on attending. Praying she will!! Have you guys figured out where and how to watch it live??? I don't know if I'm doing the right thing. Basically, I think my best bet is to turn my Tachyon VPN on and go to sbs drama awards 2020 website? Anyone else doing the same?

It's gonna be busy day so I'm not even sure I'll be able to watch it properly. So would appreciate any updates you all have. Please and thanks Chingus!! 

Yeah I think that's how we can watch it live. But I think other unofficial streaming links will come out later in case that one won't work. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Let's put it this way. Even if KGE doesn't attend, it is good enough to see LMH representing TKEM. I foresee that whatever award TKEM or LMH bags, he should be giving his acceptance speech and we shall hope he mentions his thanks to his *ahem* co stars...

SBS awards aside, I am still waiting for hints/crumbs on their relationship. Where is our smitten boy who wears his heart in his sleeves? When is he dropping crumbs to continue claiming his stake on our queen?

• Like 4
  • Blob 5

Wow to much contents to absorbs in 1 morning, more to come later at night. I could never be happier! :gangnamstyle:

At the moment im busy reading a webtoon Yumi Cells. Yes, this ahjumma reading webtoon for the first time in 20yrs. LOL. I got hook instantly. I fall in love with so many cells. Still at ep25 and few hundreds more to go. She will be awesome in it!

https://m.webtoons.com/en/slice-of-life/yumi-cell/list?title_no=478&page=1&webtoon-platform-redirect=true

And Lmh with his good heart and handsome face, cant wait for him tonite, he will melt everyone with his eyes. I wont be able to watch live streaming, please update and spazz the forum, ig and twitter. With Kge good news today, whether she come or not to sbs awards is a bonus. I still wish she come tho. It will be awesome!! 

THANK YOU 2020! U GIVE US ALMOST HELL, BUT AT THE SAME TIME U GAVE US HEAVEN ON EARTH. TKEM, LMH AND KGE IS OUR SAVIOR IN THIS WRETCHED YEAR. MAY 2021 BRING MORE JOY, HEALTH AND SAFETY FOR EVERY SINGLE HUMAN IN THIS WORLD!

GOODBYE 2020 Good Bye GIF

• Like 3
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Blob 4

@gutterland hi dear! What made you say that odds are high that KGE won't attend? Aren't they required and bound by a contract? What/who is your source? :) thank you  :)

And here goes this scene, never fails to give me goosebumps no matter how many times I've seen it. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJc3yy8pHk9/?igshid=1oi7n5r7j0qtn 

Regarding TKEM not getting best drama, I just watched 2019 sbsda last night. They have a "Hallyu Content Award" which honors kdrama that become successful worldwide. Hope TKEM bags it.:) last year Vagabond won it  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJc3yy8pHk9/?igshid=1oi7n5r7j0qtn 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Hi @Senseandstyle, I got the info from twitter and apparently the source is kge's manager. The rumor of her not attending was going around since yesterday and I was so sad hearing it, we have been waiting for this for so long but thank god we got her casting news today to ease the pain :lol:. There's no actual receipt of kge's manager saying she won't attend though, no screenshot or something but I also don't find the stan account shady and I think she's a legit arjenia with almost 3k followers so I'm leaning more on the possibility that it's true and also to not get disappointed later. But there's no official confirmation yet so there is still hope. But it's fine if she won't attend, I'm sure there's a reason for it. At least we have lmh to represent tkem later. Regarding contract, I'm not sure if they have contract obliging actors to attend these ceremonies. Also I think tkem is a special case since they only bought the rights to broadcast it and they did not produced the drama. Sbs has been treating tkem like their adopted son so I hope they don't decide to remove that hallyu content award and rob tkem again. 

@masunni yass the cells are cutieeess haha. My favorite is the naughty cell lol! Not sure how they'll portray the cells in the drama but I hope kge will play them all.

• Like 4
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Confused 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

Isn't it even more affirmed for us if KGE doesn't attend to avoid being in the same event as LMH?? I am sure LMH wishes to attend with her but I think both management feels it is safer not to because he is too obvious with his affection for KGE :D Sometimes I wonder what are his reactions whenever people tell him he is being obvious in his behaviour towards KGE? Does he smile sheepishly in admission of his behaviour? He probably likes being obvious...

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

@Senseandstyle @gutterland finger cross for her to come tonite. If she didnt, just take it as for them to be low key not get capture by camera. Thats how she avoiding her face during the reunion. I just want to think this way rather than be sad if she didnt come. She must had a good reason for not coming. If she did come, internet will be on fire and i dont mind getting the burn. Lmh is coming tho, so at least the fandom is not in bad situation, we could melt our heart with his eyes as mask will be implement mandatory. We should know by now how he smile and laugh with his eyes. This already put smile on my face. 

Korean Drama Love GIF by The Swoon

Happy Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

Happy Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

Kim Go Eun confirmed to be starring in upcoming drama based on hit webtoon

From Mimi -31.12.2020

Kim Go Eun will star in a new drama based on the hit webtoon!

5602289a283943cca1c28cbe626ffb01.jpg

On December 31, it was confirmed that Kim Go Eun will star in the upcoming drama "Yumi's Cages" (literal translation). Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, the drama tells the story of an ordinary office worker named Yumi. Like all people, Yumi is upset, happy, falls in love and worries. And what is happening in her head, her brain cells will tell us.

Kim Go Eun will star as Yumi, an ordinary woman who is struggling to express her feelings correctly. As she grows in her personal life and career, she learns to find happiness in the little things in her daily life.

Reflecting on the popularity of the original webtoon, the actress commented, “I think the reason that the love story of an ordinary woman, Yumi, made so many people laugh and cry in such a long period of time, was because it was so close to real life. I am looking forward to her future incarnation. "

The upcoming drama adaptation will be hosted by Lee Sang Yup, director of "The Wife I Know" and "Shopping King Louie," and scriptwriter Song Jae Jung of Memories of the Alhambra, and Kim Yoon Joo, writer of "Find Me in Your Memory," and rookie Kim Kyung Ran.

Filming for Yumi's Cages will begin in the first half of 2021.

Mimi © YesAsia.ru

Google translation

https://www.yesasia.ru/article/913466

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1