[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

38 minutes ago, chsaf said:

I guess this is the forum to ship DYX and ZLS. Don't think there's any forum on that yet. But I heard rumours DYX is dating someone else.  

uhhh...

y do i feel hurt with this news...

i fall for zls..

:-((

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

I heard from my friend that the rumors are just speculation and there’s haven’t been confirm images of his just an encore co star. Apparently on weibo the news didn’t make it big and fans have debunk the claim. The couple sweater that the claim turned out to be a crop sweater for the actress lol. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

I don’t ship them in RL but I hardly ever do since I‘m not romantic in RL. Probably comes with the age.
I prefer when actors stay friends after shooting since most of them don’t contact each other again or otherwise they would have problems to go back to normal life again. Just imagine you have to pretend to be in love with someone for months(!) who you aren’t. Must be a weird mix of feelings and I don’t think all of them can perfectly switch between work and RL.

But when you earn a friend, you can see them and hang out with them even after.

:lollipop:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

I'm just not a shipper...well age play a big part of it. When I first started to watch dramas and series in different part of the world I was in shipping mode. But then again, I was in my early 20s and was in romantic paradise. But when you are older things changed and shipping strangers isn't anywhere at the top of the list. My first ship was when there's no cell phone or internet. Magazines were the place to go for information lol.  I would gather with a few friends and we would talk about our ship hahhaha. 

I agree, friendship is better in a sense when they are young. They have so many other opportunities to act along others and if they truly love each other then they can grow into something more later down the road. It's rather cute when you start in the beginning with someone and after going through life together ends up with them in the end. Ryan and Lusi will find a way if they are meant to be...if not then at least they formed a friendship that hopefully would not end.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

They are cute together and I see them at a friendship stage? Not a couple stage?

They joke with each other and can act 'ugly' with each other by making faces and full-on teasing.

The amount of times Zhao-jie picks on him. Hahaha.

PS. If June 30th is the lunar birthday according to the Chinese calendar, wouldn't his actual birthday on the Gregorian calendar be 20th July? [Referring to HS here :sweatingbullets:]

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

49 minutes ago, Guyangi_Cheshirecat said:

Ok Ok - need not ship them first! :lol:

The MOST important question is - will there be a Season 2?? With the 2 of them again of course!

Also, any FANFICS?? 

Hopefully there's gonna be a Season 2 but that hasn't been confirmed. I really want a Season 2 like everyone else XD.

Not sure about fan fics though (cos I don't read them).

Personally I don't mind that actors don't date each other and remain good friends (in this case good goofy friends) cos sometimes things can get awkward later on when paired with other actors. Also, DYX and ZLS are so young they should focus on establishing their careers first. :lol:

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Ming said:

talking about season 2, how did it start actually? Did Tencent show some indications or it’s simply just a request from many many many fans of TROTAR? 

fans ask for a season 2 and the producer of the show mention about views and feedbacks are important for one. So that’s why fans been rushing to make sure the drama get more public recognition and view counts high before the show ends. Season 2 isn’t confirm that’s why fans been voting on Sina Weibo drama. Since the drama need positive feedback and results that is worth for an investment. 

Just wanted to share this here. The song was composed and sung by a T&R fan. I swear this song could be part of the OST

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

The fan should not be worried about views. I trust many are like me, rewatched and still rewatch countless times lol lol

And, shoot! The T&R fan should be hired to sing for s2 ost. No kidding! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, Super_Dede said:

fans ask for a season 2 and the producer of the show mention about views and feedbacks are important for one. So that’s why fans been rushing to make sure the drama get more public recognition and view counts high before the show ends. Season 2 isn’t confirm that’s why fans been voting on Sina Weibo drama. Since the drama need positive feedback and results that is worth for an investment. 

Just wanted to share this here. The song was composed and sung by a T&R fan. I swear this song could be part of the OST

i also watched one cover of moonlight which was beautifully sang but could not find it anymore :((

but maybe this will do for now!

• Like 6
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

PS. If June 30th is the lunar birthday according to the Chinese calendar, wouldn't his actual birthday on the Gregorian calendar be 20th July? [Referring to HS here :sweatingbullets:]

Lunar calender it's May 10th, it just falls on June 30th this year. The date was from someone approximating his birthday from the drama (how the moon looked on his birthday + particular flower), the writer acknowledged it so it's his official birthday now.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

Ever since WeTv limited the series to VIP viewers, the drama has dropped to no.5 and number of views are increasing very slowly (now at 1.91 billion).

Found this :wub: credit to owner.

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Hey everyone, since still having withdrawal symptoms, decided to watch the compilation of BTS again. Also saw BTS for Intense Love. And personally this is how I feel about the BTS for both shows (Note: this is just my personal opinion)

For Intense Love, there are happy moments of course but to me DYX seems to be very in character during the BTS. Very much like the character he plays, Dr Zhou Shi Yun. Also a lot of the happy moments in the BTS are clips of them rehearsing a specific scene. 

For TROTAR, can definitely see a more carefree DYX, very much himself in real person. And a lot of the BTS are not clips of them rehearsing a scene, but really the whole cast having fun while waiting for a shooting. The whole cast and even crew really projects great on screen and off screen chemistry and it is such a warm feeling. So good to see all of them getting along so well and having so much fun working together. Definitely looking forward to their next collaboration.

• Like 4
  • Love 2