[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

12 minutes ago, grainsofrain said:

I just watched the Chuang 2020 episode 8 part 2 just to see Ding Yuxi’s performance and my goodness

- fans self -

something to ease the current withdrawals!

yep..

went there too last night..

him as panic-dancer...

ayayay...

i hear you...!!

i heart you...!!

now i feel the meaning of addiction...

:(

• LOL 3

3 minutes ago, Ming said:

Im waiting patiently for the drama called The Long Ballard or Princess Changge. ZLS in it but it seems like she’s not the FL. The storyline seems to be interesting. 

Me too! I like Dilireba and Leo Wu Lei so after watching ROTAR and becoming a new fan of Lusi I'm even more excited for this drama. :happyshakes:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I don’t know any of the ML. But I’m interested in the storyline and also ZLS in it and it seems like she’ll play a different character in it. I’m curious how she is to play a different character to CQQ. Does anyone know when this drama will be released? (Thank you!)  It’s currently being filmed I think, but very lack of pictures of them filming it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ming said:

I don’t know any of the ML. But I’m interested in the storyline and also ZLS in it and it seems like she’ll play a different character in it. I’m curious how she is to play a different character to CQQ. Does anyone know when this drama will be released? (Thank you!)  It’s currently being filmed I think, but very lack of pictures of them filming it. 

Dilireba is famous for The King's Woman, Ten Miles of Peach Blossom and Eternal Love of Dream. Her current drama Love Designer seems to fight for top 3 spot with ROTAR. Leo is a child actor and famous for Fight Break Sphere and is even younger than Lusi (1 year younger) :lol:

I think I read somewhere before it will come out next year? Yeah no spoilers or pictures from the set.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, grainsofrain said:

I just watched the Chuang 2020 episode 8 part 2 just to see Ding Yuxi’s performance and my goodness

- fans self -

something to ease the current withdrawals!

Lol! By the way he was using manner hands when he was dancing. This article has some gifs of the performance and while he was rehearsing and praised how polite he was during rehearsals and after the performance:

https://k.sina.cn/article_7028096601_1a2e83e5900100oxai.html?from=ent&subch=star

ezgif-com-resize-4-9.gif.aspx

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, Joie said:

can someone answer me if there is still hope on having TROTR season2? Ive read on fb groups that ZLS would be busy filming till next yr. 

I think it will hit 2 billion views so am still keeping my fingers crossed 

CP is now 11, drama is #3 and for most promising (?) actor category, DYX is 1 and ZLS is 2: 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4518712910274985

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Adidaem said:

I think it will hit 2 billion views so am still keeping my fingers crossed 

CP is now 11, drama is #3 and for most promising (?) actor category, DYX is 1 and ZLS is 2: 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4518712910274985

I have hope that we will have a season 2. Tencent is pushing our CP and CQQ in most of their advertisement like for their VIP renewal. Even if we have a season 2 it will probably come out later since the script writer needs to finalize her script lol. So lusi filming for this year won’t interfere for CQQ 2. However, I hope lusi and yuxi pick another series together while we wait for CQQ 2 lol. 

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

ROTAR is now the top 5 played watched show based on average watch count by episode. They just literally called the show impoverished :P

seriously this drama caught everyone by surprise. A low budget drama with not many big actors/actresses. I love an underdog story. This just shows a drama needs a strong cast, script and director. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

14 hours ago, Ming said:

Im waiting patiently for the drama called The Long Ballard or Princess Changge. ZLS in it but it seems like she’s not the FL. The storyline seems to be interesting. 

ZLS is still FL here together with Delireba.. I skip most of TMOPB epi specially Reba part. I find her not cute so im not interested watching her. Bt I'l watch The Long Ballard coz ZLS is there..

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I fully understood what you said :) I just watched a few episodes of Love Designers in which Dilireba was the FL just out of curiosity. I found her acting flat and didn’t bring out much the character she’s in. I felt asleep most of the time and had to repeat the episode again hahahahaha.... Hopefully she’s better in the Long Ballard. I’ m so looking forward to it because ZLS will be in it and also the story seems to be interesting. I enjoyed ZLS much in ROTAR. I think she is creative and a talented actress by nature. I think I’ve become her fan through ROTAR hahahahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I like and enjoy the people in this thread as many are pretty easy going and enjoy the sharing, discussion and giggling. So, thank you all. You have helped me coping with the void left by the so bloody wesome drama ROTAR :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I'm picking up a Turkish drama that I just love and tend to go back and watch some scenes when I get bored. The actor in the drama is so brilliant in delivering his role that I am mesmerized by him. Even if he looks like a handsome caveman so what :) and the chemistry between the leads is sizzling hot even if they share maybe 5-10 minutes of screen time for a 2 hours episode hahhaha. Seriously, this particular drama has taught me patience like no other. I withstand a 43 episodes drama where it's 2 hours each only to eagerly wait for the couple to show up for 5-10 minutes. 

That's why I return to TROTAR, we were so blessed with many memorable scenes. Every episode we are given something between banana and orange. Unlike the Turkish drama, I always asked the same question with each episode.. that's all the time they give to Aziz and Feride? But I like to tortured myself so I go onto the next episode just to catch a few minutes of them lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 1