[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

Director Cai : "Finally, I don't have to face your daily questions about TROTAR season 2 (without knowing how to reply) anymore XD" 

And a fan replies "We'll still comeback everyday to ask you about the original cast, hope you'll be able to provide us with a definite answer :tongue:

Eea-ZNQUc-AEq5k-F.jpg

• LOL 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

1 hour ago, Isrin said:

And a fan replies "We'll still comeback everyday to ask you about the original cast, hope you'll be able to provide us with a definite answer :tongue:

ahhh... hahahaha...

i felt the *drought* has invaded us...and the happiness is so immense i cant speak...

just plain yesssssss...

so demanding of us..

(θ‿θ)

2 hours ago, Isrin said:

Eea2-Oqi-Xg-AEH3-Da.jpg

the captions are in gray....not the lovely bright pink...any meaning..??

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4

Finally!!!

Not just the cast, I want everyone from directing to scriptwriting to editing to music to producing to be back! We can switch out the cinematographer :p and whoever does the coloring. Given the mixed success of the director and the scriptwriter when they didn't work together, I think the magic is when all of them come together!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

12 hours ago, Super_Dede said:

Hi guys. It’s announced today at Tencent industry event that TROTAR is becoming a franchise like eternal love. It’ll potentially be having more than just season 2! 

A franchise? Does that mean we'll possibly be getting merchandise? :o Like that DVD set? Man, if so, that'd be awesome.

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2

MengGuo, ZiRui and BaiJi new posts about TROTAR :piggydance:

Will the whole original cast be back for S2? Waiting for our Banana and Orange CP :P

MengGuo : "Looking forward to meeting you again #TROTAR" 

Screenshot-20200803-075217.jpg

BaiJi is also looking forward to S2 he even added his pomegranate sliding gif with a caption "I'm coming !"

Screenshot-20200803-075150.jpg

ZiRui : "You guys are outstanding, your contributions cannot go unnoticed " and a picture of him with the caption "Can only say 10 words??" 

Screenshot-20200803-075122.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, mvrecci said:

my mind goes like....what if the plot wud show HS pov....

his initial plans were all zeroed out when he married QQ...and his jealous-mode when shes with other men...

haha...=_=

Oooh. I like this storyline....

HV9Q9h.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 3