[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

Thank you for the alternative ending link.

It kind of makes sense too. LOL.

The weird way he treated her as Actor Han in Ep 1.

And then, somehow, she got her money transfer.

Although I would have to suspend belief that if a man without a past appeared, would it be so easy for him to become famous without anyone digging about his past.

:coolshades:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

Rewatched and rewatched.. time to move on... may I ask everyone here.. which drama you trying out now?

i have finished Destiny too. And rewatched eternal love 1&2 twice too.. 

what is nice?? Please throw ideas :) let me know which are good 

• LOL 3

19 minutes ago, taekwang said:

Rewatched and rewatched.. time to move on... may I ask everyone here.. which drama you trying out now?

I watched Eternal love of dream 5 times :lol: and HS+QQ countless probably more than 10 (edited my earlier post).

I read that Goodbye My Princess is good but without HE so I'm contemplating whether I should watch it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, chsaf said:

Have you seen Eternal love of dream?

I read that Goodbye My Princess is good but without HE so I'm contemplating whether I should watch it.

YES i have watched ELOD and also ten miles of peach blossom. TMOPB was my first c drama. i love it. watched many times. Was so in love with ye hua and Qian Qian . still my no 1 favorite drama until now

I watched Goodbye my princess too. it was great but i dun like the ending... 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, chsaf said:

I watched Eternal love of dream 5 times :lol: and HS+QQ countless probably more than 10 (edited my earlier post).

Goodbye my Princess is bitterly sweet. Ending will leave a scar on you but the journey watching is worth it. People are comparing it with TROTAR so thats another reason to watch! :)

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, madamstrawberry said:

Goodbye my Princess is bitterly sweet. Ending will leave a scar on you but the journey watching is worth it. People are comparing it with TROTAR so thats another reason to watch! :)

True I saw the comparisons on Twitter and started reading (researching) on it. But once I start crying it's hard to stop so don't I usually watch tear-jerkers. :tears:

1 hour ago, taekwang said:

YES i have watched ELOD and also ten miles of peach blossom. TMOPB was my first c drama. i love it. watched many times. Was so in love with ye hua and Qian Qian . still my no 1 favorite drama until now

I watched Goodbye my princess too. it was hilariously funny but i dun like the ending... 

Watching Ye Hua and Qian Qian gave so much feels. And the angst and also passion was like fire. Now eagerly waiting for Reba and ZLS's new drama. :teaze:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, taekwang said:

I watched Goodbye my princess too. it was hilariously funny but i dun like the ending... 

I dont like Goodbye my Princess, becoz ML has other woman hahaha, so with long 52 epi they spent most of the time arguing.. haaay in the end FL died..

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Joie said:

Hello everyone! 

An admin in one of fb group posted that TROTAR reached 1B already is it confirmed? 

it’s at 1.87 million views right now. 

http://m.v.qq.com/cover/m/mzc00200q3ctjw0.html?vid=j00348okk4m

1 hour ago, mvrecci said:

hello ..

does anyone know when is the next fan meet..?

i guess beijing is postpone cos of the covid..covid..

:-((

my friend says people are stating it is postpone till July. Bai Ji mentioned on his live he did that he had a scheduled but was pushed to July. And that he was looking forward in reuniting with some of his close actors and actresses. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Not sure if this was posted before. But I just found it and it's so cute :happyshakes:

Translation:-

MG: Start.

ZLS: Wishing you a happy birthday Meng Guo laoshi.

MG: Beautiful!

Ps-I think I saw the guy who played Su Zi Ying but can't recognise the one with the cap.

Thanks Pia00 for posting this :lol: and his hair omg.

Translation (note: this is a scene in Ep 14).

HS: I love you. I can't leave you (can't live without you). You know this.

Guy in circle: Good acting.

QQ: I know.

HS: Even though I'm honest, kind and gentle. But I'll lose control of myself if I'm cornered. You know this too.

QQ: nods.

:fiercebunny:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

On 6/26/2020 at 11:21 AM, taekwang said:

Currently watching Parallel Love and Lost Romance and both are quite good, even though LR is a bit darker.

Just binged Oops, the King is in Love and it was okay. The script unfortunately is lacking a lot. It has all the tropes our beloved script writer here used. Kind of inside gag. :Megalol:

• Like 2