[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

On 6/4/2020 at 9:12 PM, Isrin said:

17 hours left before the fanmeeting :P

It seems the live meeting will be broadcasted tomorrow at 2 pm on the Tencent website, soo excited to see Lusi and her harem !! 

Tried to sign in with wechat, I hope it will work :sweatingbullets:

The link to the website if anyone is interested :D 

http://v.qq.com/live/p/topic/89204/preview.html#

have been back-reading the thread...

=D

really really hope there's a 2nd live fanmeet...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, vintage_chutzpah said:

any news of season 2?

Not sure as there hasn't been any confirmation yet, just requests from fans and hints from writer/other actors. 

• Like 3

On 5/27/2020 at 3:53 AM, arcchidus said:

Because the peach is a drama queen, it started pouring the moment the orange and banana left the scene.

hahahahahah...!!

my gulay....!!!

im soooo tumbling up and down with the comments..!!!

again again again..!!!

:-))

p.s.

i dont have a way out of this...

:-(

so im rereading again....

since most of us in the forum mentioned this *withdrawal* thing..

can anyone please tell howd you cope with it..?

thanks...

Edited by mvrecci
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, mvrecci said:

hahahahahah...!!

my gulay....!!!

again again again..!!!

p.s.

thanks...

Well I just go back working, then from time to time check twitter and here at our forum for update. and like now I just check that Banana and Orange win again in a voting which I dont know the title in Sina.. its 12:24 midnight so this the kind of withdrwal I have..enjoy hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, mvrecci said:

hahahahahah...!!

my gulay....!!!

again again again..!!!

p.s.

thanks...

I am watching It’s Okay to Be Not Okay as part of my detox routine 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

how to cope? You need to keep rewatching it until you remember every single episode and realise it’s time to start moving on. Not move on, just *start* moving on :D:D:D  No overnight cure unfortunately my dear 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

18 hours ago, mvrecci said:

hahahahahah...!!

my gulay....!!!

again again again..!!!

p.s.

thanks...

I still watch the drama and the BTS lol. I guess I'm still unable to let go.

It's ok, just continue to watch it until one day you can survive without it.:lol:

• LOL 4

Hi all, just wanted to ask how do they count the number of views? does rewatching the drama on WeTV English channel counts? Do we have to watch from Ep 1 till Ep 24 for it to be counted ?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

9 hours ago, AmyK said:

Hi all, just wanted to ask how do they count the number of views? does rewatching the drama on WeTV English channel counts? Do we have to watch from Ep 1 till Ep 24 for it to be counted ?

I think it's counted from views through the Chinese version. Plus now only ep 1-2 can be viewed for free and the rest are for VIP only.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

I am still hanging around. LOL.

Living in hope for Season 2.

Stalking twitter and tumblr for information.

:allgoodlol:

yes....

youre not alone..

haha..

life after trotar is so different...

:-)

• LOL 3

14 hours ago, AmyK said:

Someone already mentioned that it only counts the Chinese version, but just for cursory interest, I'll add onto it. I think Tencent made it watch for 20 minutes without speed up and sound on = 1 (same episode still only counts as 1, just cos it's 40mins doesn't mean it's 2, it's just to make sure you watch enough of the episode and not some bot), so regular audience will contribute 24 views. It's also kind of interesting to check out view count for paid episodes to see how many "loyal fans" were willing to pay extra on top of vip.

The current view count method only applies from 2019 onwards I think, the previous ones also counts watching trailers and such, which made the view counts much much higher, so I don't recommend comparing with dramas from few years back. Honestly, it's best to just compare within the year, since in 2020 vvip is now common, which put off a lot of people and will undercut a lot of drama's view counts. e.g. watch them on illegal sites when it's out for vvip, but never go back and rewatch those episodes on Tencent's site.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, skibbies said:

Someone already mentioned that it only counts the Chinese version, but just for cursory interest, I'll add onto it. I think Tencent made it watch for 20 minutes without speed up and sound on = 1 (same episode still only counts as 1, just cos it's 40mins doesn't mean it's 2, it's just to make sure you watch enough of the episode and not some bot), so regular audience will contribute 24 views. It's also kind of interesting to check out view count for paid episodes to see how many "loyal fans" were willing to pay extra on top of vip.

The current view count method only applies from 2019 onwards I think, the previous ones also counts watching trailers and such, which made the view counts much much higher, so I don't recommend comparing with dramas from few years back. Honestly, it's best to just compare within the year, since in 2020 vvip is now common, and that put off a lot of people and will undercut a lot of drama's view counts. e.g. watch them on illegal sites when it's out for vvip, but never go back and rewatch those episodes on Tencent's site.

Some Chinese fans think the bts stuff counts too since they are on the same counter. Those are avail to watch and shorter.

it’s all kind of guess work. 

• Like 5