[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

2 minutes ago, chsaf said:

Oh my it's so intense! The number of votes are so close to each other :sweats:

Correct, CQQ fans are waiting what to do if they will vote all out or wait. UTP fandom has 375k members while QCC has 100K.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2
  • Awesome 1

21 hours ago, Usi said:

Currently watching Parallel Love and Lost Romance and both are quite good, even though LR is a bit darker.

Just binged Oops, the King is in Love and it was okay. The script unfortunately is lacking a lot. It has all the tropes our beloved script writer here used. Kind of inside gag. :Megalol:

Thank you 

watching parallel love too

not too bad

my only grouse is that I found the female lead a bit too old to be paired with the male lead who is 23?. He’s the handsome guy in the show 春花秋月,right? he was so handsome in that show !  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taekwang said:

Thank you 

watching parallel love too

not too bad

my only grouse is that I found the female lead a bit too old to be paired with the male lead who is 23?. He’s the handsome guy in the show 春花秋月,right? he was so handsome in that show !  

Well she is from the future in 10 years, so, of course she must look older. And I like that actually she does. It just irks me that her younger self looks exactly the same. They rather had taken a younger actress or at least gave her a making over. But I think it has more to do with the low budget. So I try to overlook that. :phew:

• Like 1

This drama has very devoted fans. With less fans and still beat UTP. Some scenes in this drama is so worth repeating. The only problem for me, watching just one scene is not enough the next thing I know I'm watching clips after clips lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Ming said:

I concurred. Actually I just re-watched again from the beginning on Viki with the Eng subs :D:D

yes indeed...

tho viki doesnt allow in my country i rewatched it in wetv multiple times and the giggling never stops...

perhaps the storyline is just too easy for me..

=D>

10 minutes ago, lavvarr said:

should we pretend like this show just came out and start a new discussionnn.  

haha..

truth be told i have reread the thread from page 1...

im surprised we have reached this far..

congratulations to the TROTAR team...

and to us also....

!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I’m so proud our drama was able to win the voting. It was a tough battle but the fans pulled it off. Hopefully Tencent keeps the original cast and season 2 is official. On some update below is two cuts cuts from Yuxi live session yesterday for his ice cream promotion. 

1) In this video the hostess ask if she can call him Han Shuo. At first you can hear him okay but then he started to stutter and says something relating to Qian Qian. I’m assuming he saying it’s reserved for QQ but if anyone here can translate it better please do 

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4520968710979602/4520968971949192

2) this video he was supposed to act out with the hostess an advertising scene for the ice cream and she had to call him Han Shuo before he start he mention sorry QQ lol. Our king of promotion 

Yuxi new interview. If anyone can kindly translate it if you have time. He mention his heart finger was taught by Lusi lol. C-Netizen is teasing him because in their interview together she taught him how to do it or corrected him but C-Netizens say he did the heart prior to their interview so they are saying she must have taught him during T&R filming or after 

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4520847160049676/4520851758586616

lastly here’s lusi interview with eng sub 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Hi everyone!! I just finished BINGE watching this drama in ONE NIGHT!! OMG!! I did fast-forward through some episodes! HAHA! :w00t:

I am gonna re-watch cos the OTP is SOOO CUTE AND ADORABLE!! :please:

Just wondering, any fanfic written yet?? 
Sigh ... hope there’s a Season 2! Or DYX & ZLS really need to act in another romcom together!! :smooches3:

Oh, one more question, I am not that familiar with Chinese dramas, the only other C- drama I watched was Well Intended Love! 
Do the Male & Female Leads of C-Dramas get shipped in REAL life too? Like for KDramas?? 
Is there a Shipper’s Forum started for DYX & ZLS yet?? :ph34r::wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Guyangi_Cheshirecat said:

Hi everyone!! I just finished BINGE watching this drama in ONE NIGHT!! OMG!! I did fast-forward through some episodes! HAHA! :w00t:

I am gonna re-watch cos the OTP is SOOO CUTE AND ADORABLE!! :please:

Just wondering, any fanfic written yet?? 
Sigh ... hope there’s a Season 2! Or DYX & ZLS really need to act in another romcom together!! :smooches3:

Oh, one more question, I am not that familiar with Chinese dramas, the only other C- drama I watched was Well Intended Love! 
Do the Male & Female Leads of C-Dramas get shipped in REAL life too? Like for KDramas?? 
Is there a Shipper’s Forum started for DYX & ZLS yet?? :ph34r::wub:

Yes yes leads of C-Dramas get shipped too XD.

I guess this is the forum to ship DYX and ZLS. Don't think there's any forum on that yet. But I heard rumours DYX is dating someone else.  :kisslevel:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, chsaf said:

Yes yes leads of C-Dramas get shipped too XD.

I guess this is the forum to ship DYX and ZLS. Don't think there's any forum on that yet. But I heard rumours DYX is dating someone else.  :kisslevel:

Thank you for your response!! :bashful:

Oh, wonder whether DYX is dating a non-actor! ZLS and him are very very cute together but I think ZLS is probably being shipped to many other actors! Hahahaha!! She’s very ship-able!

So, is there going to be a Season 2?? Are they going to act together again?? I REALLY hope so!! 

:piggydance:

• LOL 4