[Drama 2020] Dinner Mate/Shall We Eat Dinner Together?, 저녁 같이 드실래요?

larus

@huckleberrymoonriver our star with all the goodies ! So this is the article with English! Poor Keanu and our normally with it HK needing comfort and letting loose about DH. Not looking good if he gets trashed then. We know they will talk and eat as they are our OTP. This temporary estranged relations going to be difficult for him.

Also I wonder how was his mom’s surgery as she said she wanted to befriend DH too. Hmm.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

I'm not sure if this was asked before but does anyone know what happened to DH's white car? She has been taking public transportation of late...

Maybe Hae-kyung has taken to bringing her to the office and picking her up at night.  But she took the bus to her parents after that incident with Jae-hyuk at her apartment. I seem to recall her saying in the first episode that her parents' house is too far from her work, that's why Ah-young arranged to have a place for her at the company's expense. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

I'm not sure if this was asked before but does anyone know what happened to DH's white car? She has been taking public transportation of late...

Good question.  I was under the impression that the white car was a "company car" but I could be wrong.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, akhenaten said:

Maybe Hae-kyung has taken to bringing her to the office and picking her up at night.  But she took the bus to her parents after that incident with Jae-hyuk at her apartment. I seem to recall her saying in the first episode that her parents' house is too far from her work, that's why Ah-young arranged to have a place for her at the company's expense. :)

@akhenaten @PreciousByTheBay

I think she sent it to the car shop to be fixed, if you remember episode 3-4 [5-8 if I'm not mistaken and remembered it well] when the singer Tae Jin-Ah (who sang the song "She comes and goes"? before HK and DH met at the fish market due to entertainment virus that hacked the KPop poll/voting thing) bumped her car in the rear side and the singer gave DH his business card and asked if she's okay and told her to go to the hospital and get checked (maybe also to repair her damaged car?) then asked her to contact him to whatever or how much money she'll be paying for it.. It all started in that episode that DH don't use her car anymore..

@Nodame her birthday is actually on August 24 and she was born in 1984.. Actually a good match for SSH age (my delulu mind activated again).. I personally ship this OTP for real as they got really a lot of things in common and SJH likes a person who matches her well, and that would give her a lot of energy and actually SSH got that.. Aside from the same "soul food, the likes of sea & water, travelling, fitness and health" an Arirang episode of what SJH kind of good match for her was expressed there..

Here's the clip/video starting at 2:47.. 

Enjoy the video and delude with me!! ohhh~ sorry!! Kkkkk :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

@nyzah13I ship them too in real life. In the IG account of SSH whenever he posts any photo, I always comment to him and to seo ji hye that they look good together and hope that they be a couple and date each other and get married soon. I hope they can read my comments. 

I enjoy their BTS well, it became my stress reliever.. Hehehe ^^

Their interactions are very natural and seemed so comfortable with each other.. To think many describes SJH as kinda having "cold" expression/ personality maybe because of her facial features (I think though she's really short tempered? Hehehe ^^ I also like that side of her actually because it makes her cool and kinda make her as strong independent woman thing but she really is kinda innocent of some things too based on varieties I've seen about her) but I think to those who knew her, she's really actually sweet, maybe people just misinterpret the way she acts. If you know Krystal of f(x) who was also named as as "ice princess" because of her "cold" expression/ personality, she's also kinda hated because of that but to think she's also sweet.. To think these kind of people actually has less/no issues or scandals but they receive (so much) hate just because of their looks and how they keep themselves private.. And since SJH has been known as strict/cold, to think of it she got along well with SSH easily.. Speaking of Krystal, she's close with SSH as well.. During the cameo of the player casts Lee SiEon and Tae WeonSeok in episode 2 [3-4] only Krystal didn't appear as cameo but she sent him coffee/food truck.. The 4 of them, they were unseperable in Player.. :)

Sorry, did I just defend SJH here (and Krystal)?.. I just love her (and Krystal too, because I'm a fan of f(x) :sweatingbullets:).. kkkk ^^

@huckleberrymoonriver I totally agree with you of them dating :wub: but I go with which their heart feels good or who they choose as partners though.. Hehehe ^^

Let's just pray our OTP choose each other.. Kkkk ^^

Have a good day everyone!! :):heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Just caught up from page 38. I had been MIA here  I needed time to process wth I watched. And life happened. I was so shocked at how bad last episode was. Episode 11 wasn’t very good either but HK was being sweet. It saved the ep a bit.  

I am glad everyone shared my disappointment here. I wanted to reach into my computer and shake DH and scream at NE and GW. JH needs actual prof help so I leave him alone. 

NE is the president of delulus club. I don’t see how she can redeem herself when there are only four episodes left. Not that I care anyway. 

GW just RickRoll'D me off more each week. We have discussed how he is a pointless useless character before. Is he also stupid? He KNOWS about JH/DH/HK, why in the world does he think it’s a brilliant idea to for him to see HK as a pt? 

the ending scene makes me nervous. HK gon get in trouble with the board for sure. I don’t like how this show is going. 

having said that, I’ll probably still gon stream the show live tmr before I start work. 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, lalalaelala said:

GW just RickRoll'D me off more each week. We have discussed how he is a pointless useless character before. Is he also stupid? He KNOWS about JH/DH/HK, why in the world does he think it’s a brilliant idea to for him to see HK as a pt? 

Agreeing with so much of your post but.....Me=confused.

Rickrolled?  You see GW as a prankster?

pt?  not sure what this means 

3 minutes ago, thistle said:

Rickrolled?  You see GW as a prankster?

pt?  not sure what this means 

Omg lol i got censored.  

That was not even a curse word!

I said he makes me mad.  Starts with a P. Its a nono word on here now?  

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

28 minutes ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

@nyzah13yes hoping for SSH and SJH in real life. They may be in the stage of liking each other now from what we can see in their BTS.

@huckleberrymoonriverI don't want to expect but shocks this gives me butterflies in my stomach.. An IG account named dinner_couple gives me so much hope of our OTP actually based from short clips with meaningful interaction of SJH & SSH.. He/she got sharp eyes and observation skills with those matching captions that makes me so delusional about their staging relationship.. HAHAHA :sweatingbullets: Ayyyyeee.. :tounge_wink::wub: Love is in the air.. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

24 minutes ago, lalalaelala said:

Omg lol i got censored.  

That was not even a curse word!

I said he makes me mad.  Starts with a P. Its a nono word on here now?  

No wonder I got confused.  :lol:  I didn't know they were using RickRolled as a censor term now.....it used to be Richard Simmons.  

• Like 2

I think I understand DH's feelings, including lying and even when she calls JH. Perhaps we blame DH too much.

1.We are the audience so we see the danger from JH, but she and the others don't realize it. When coming back to DH, JH always begged and pleaded softly, seeking ways to please DH and her colleagues.
2. She didn't know JH threatened HK and took HK's business card.
3. JH has promised that after finishing the project, he will return to America.

4. DH only sees that he protected her when the filming happened. DH has been in love with JH for 6 years, they have been through a lot of happiness, besides that she has an honest nature so she called to remind JH to see a doctor without noticing JH being obsessed with love and breaking into her house.

5. When A Young convinced DH to work with JH, she said that DH needs to end the obsession with JH's abandonment. Because of this obsession, DH always devoted her love and did everything to Lee Young Dong (2nd love), but she was also abandoned again.

She accepted suffering alone but did not dare to tell her dinner mate directly who she was. Lucky to her when he loved her. For her, HK is the perfect man.

With the 3rd love, DH was more afraid of being broken, more HK had seen everything in both of DH's previous love stories, so she did not want her to become more pathetic in front of HK. She did not want to have any trouble from the first love caused to HK, so she lied to hide her incident, without knowing that JH threatened HK before they fell in love. When DH sat on the sofa and reminisced about what they would eat for the evening she paid for, then she thanked HK because he tried not to ask her even though he knew she was covering up the incident last night.

At the end of episode 12, her face panicked, confused and scared when she saw HK grabbing JH's shirt. That was beyond her imagination.

Chingu! Have you noticed how often HK exhales, and the types are very different. His work always listens to others and tries to relieve their spirits, but it's impossible to cure his own pressure, so he often exhales to lighten his weariness after a tiring day of work. But then whenever meeting Noeul, HK always breathed heavily, like there was a heavy rock in his chest.

We only see that HK always shows love towards DH, without seeing HK becomes more smiling when meeting DH. She has made him laugh and remove the obstacles in his heart. 

At the first meal, HK smiled when DH said that he did not consider her a woman. At the second meal, despite the poor scenery, he ate very well and looked regretful when DH urged to leave and she would pay. Since the third meeting, the level of fun on HK's face more and more, and HK always exhales comfortably to remove the pressure in his heart.

And now, even if he is worried about DH, HK's exhalation becomes less, shorter and much more relieved.

I write wildly what I think. Whatever the last 4 ep, I will not be reduced love for Dinner mate and not affected by your blame for DH.:heart:

@PreciousByTheBay I think the write car is a company's, when DH found HK, she usually used it, sometimes she took a bus.

@nyzah13 : Me too. SJH age is actually a good match for SSH age. I have seen many couples who are the same age as them.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, nyzah13 said:

@huckleberrymoonriverI don't want to expect but shocks this gives me butterflies in my stomach.. An IG account named dinner_couple gives me so much hope of our OTP actually based from short clips with meaningful interaction of SJH & SSH.. He/she got sharp eyes and observation skills with those matching captions that makes me so delusional about their staging relationship.. HAHAHA :sweatingbullets: Ayyyyeee.. :tounge_wink::wub: Love is in the air.. :heart:

Seo Ji Hye just posted tonight on her IG. She used a black and white filter for the first time. Maybe just like Song Seung Heon. Look at her caption under her pic: Let's be happy then a cat emoji. I posted my comment it's on the last line, you can see it partially.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:
Seo Ji Hye just posted tonight on her IG. She used a black and white filter for the first time. Maybe just like Song Seung Heon. Look at her caption under her pic: Let's be happy then a cat emoji. I posted my comment it's on the last line, you can see it partially.

Shocks!! Thought the same, the black and white thing!! The feels!! :wub:

• Love 1