[Drama 2020] The World of Husband and Wife/The World of the Married, 부부의 세계

larus

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, poppie said:

If you want to buy The World of the Married OST Album :

https://www.yesasia.com/1090275102-0-0-0-en/info.html

I definitely will get one. Is the price on average for a drama OST album? Wow, the listing price plus shipping rate is something worth considering but I will get a copy anyway.

I can't believe this week is already finale.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1400413wpp/the-world-of-the-married-stars-tease-what-to-look-forward-to-in-final-2-episodes

“The World Of The Married” Stars Tease What To Look Forward To In Final 2 Episodes

May 14, 2020
by E. Cha

6007CB6C-D3C2-48FA-9710-B563B50F7A9B.png

With just two episodes left to go, the stars of JTBC’s “The World of the Married” have shared their thoughts on the upcoming final chapter of the hit drama!

Kim Hee Ae, who stars in “The World of the Married” as the fierce Ji Sun Woo, expressed her gratitude to her colleagues as she prepared to say goodbye to the record-breaking drama. “I’m so happy and grateful that ‘The World of the Married’ has received so much love,” she said. “The director, writer, cast, and crew all worked incredibly hard and did their best to create a great drama.”

The veteran actress continued, “I think the intense days I spent crying and laughing because of [my character] Ji Sun Woo will remain in my memory for a long time. Above all, I didn’t feel lonely during the time I spent [as Ji Sun Woo], thanks to the viewers who passionately empathized with all of Ji Sun Woo’s emotions and rooted for her. I want to sincerely thank you again for all of your ardent interest and love.”

Finally, Kim Hee Ae teased that the dramatic relationship between Ji Sun Woo and Lee Tae Oh will remain unpredictable up until the very end. “Ji Sun Woo and Lee Tae Oh have maintained a bitter relationship in which neither was ever able to be free of the other,” she remarked. “Please stay tuned to find out what kind of ending lies in store for the [former] married couple, whose relationship is streaked with both love and hate.”

She went on to add, “The changes in their circumstances and feelings will remain precarious until the very end. The people around Ji Sun Woo and Lee Tae Oh will also be swept up in their own stories. I hope that you will enjoy watching [the final episodes] and find yourself immersed in everyone’s choices.”

Park Hae Joon, who plays the ever-conflicted Lee Tae Oh, revealed that he felt sad about saying goodbye to “The World of the Married.” “I think I’ll miss the filming set,” said the actor. “I was really happy that we were receiving so much interest [from viewers], but that also increased my sense of responsibility and pressure.”

“I will work hard to show you even better things,” he went on. “Director Mo Wan Il, Kim Hee Ae, and everyone in the cast worked really hard, and I hope that all of the viewers stay healthy as well.”

Park Hae Joon added that he himself was looking forward to the action-packed final episodes of the drama. He teased, “An important thing to watch out for is what kind of message this drama leaves behind as it ends. Please keep an eye on what happens to the emotional wounds of all the characters as the story wraps up.”

Last but not least, Han So Hee—who skyrocketed to fame in her role as Yeo Da Kyung—humbly remarked, “I really learned a lot [during filming], and it was an honor just to be able to work with the senior actors [in the cast].”

She went on to express her gratitude to the viewers by saying, “Thank you so much for loving ‘The World of the Married.’ I will work even harder to do justice to this drama, to ensure that the time I spent with my co-stars will not have been a waste, by growing as an actress in the future. I’m happy that our viewers stayed with us until the end.”

As for what viewers could look forward to in the final two episodes, she commented, “Please keep an eye on what the characters have gained and lost after this raging storm of events, as well as what remains.”

The final episodes of “The World of the Married” will air on May 15 and 16 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

2 hours ago, Melody_06 said:

I definitely will get one. Is the price on average for a drama OST album? Wow, the listing price plus shipping rate is something worth considering but I will get a copy anyway.

I can't believe this week is already finale.

Me either. I don't know for the price but I think there is a booklet of 60 pages. I will wait to buy both The Album and the DVD to have free shipping. It is my first time buying korean dramas stuff. I was so addicted. I even tried to buy the Elle Korea for June with Kim Hee Ae's cover haha. 

There will be 2 Special Episodes on 22 and 23 May with BTS and interviews. So happy :)

5 hours ago, poppie said:

There will be 2 Special Episodes on 22 and 23 May with BTS and interviews. So happy

Oh really? Didn't know this... look forward to it and hopefully they will be subbed... but normally all the specials/BTS wont be subbed :tears:

Can't wait for the last 2 episodes !!!

Kim Hee Ae, Park Hae Joon, And Han So Hee Stand At A Crossroads In “The World Of The Married”

May 15, 2020
by C. Hong
1b2fe07f2e8f4b76a7e0bfc2752c3703.jpeg?s=

Things are about to come to a head on JTBC’s “The World of the Married!”

On May 15, JTBC Studio released stills of Kim Hee Ae, Park Hae Joon, and Han So Hee in the upcoming second-to-last episode.

In one still, Yeo Da Kyung (Han So Hee) visits Ji Sun Woo (Kim Hee Ae) at her house. Ji Sun Woo, who has endured betrayal after betrayal and lived through hell, looks calm with despair. Yeo Da Kyung, on the other hand, can’t hide the turmoil of her emotions as she stands off to the side alone. In another set of stills, Lee Tae Oh (Park Hae Joon) tries to persuade Yeo Da Kyung about something, but she can’t conceal her changed feelings. Meanwhile, Lee Tae Oh directs his rage at Ji Sun Woo, who responds without a change in expression.

Spoilers

In the previous episode, Ji Sun Woo told Yeo Da Kyung the shocking truth. After losing everything precious to her, Ji Sun Woo fell into despair, but she decided to return for the sake of protecting her son, Lee Joon Young (Jeon Jin Seo). Ji Sun Woo wants nothing but her son’s happiness, but Yeo Da Kyung won’t let Lee Joon Young go in order to protect her own world. Yeo Da Kyung told her, “My marriage will be different,” but Ji Sun Woo responded, “Desperation, earnestness, it’s all meaningless. Marriage can break apart and shatter due to the smallest of things.” When Yeo Da Kyung continues to ignore her, Ji Sun Woo reveals, “Lee Tae Ho slept with me.” As Lee Tae Oh falls into confusion over Ji Sun Woo’s last-ditch effort to protect her son, Yeo Da Kyung faces a painful choice now that she knows the truth.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1400506wpp/kim-hee-ae-park-hae-joon-and-han-so-hee-stand-at-a-crossroads-in-the-world-of-the-married

32 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

Today episode is so damn good. 

There is rarely a great episode 15 in drama usually it just a set up for ep 16 or boring fest but this episode is damn....

The emotion is so real

SKY Castle was going hard till the very last episode tho. But TWOM is superior in every way imo, so hopefully the last episode will deliver :relieved:

That was top-tier acting throughout the whole episode. The tension was REAL. SW is sure not perfect, but her unconditional love for JY made me tear-eyed :( The scene between SW and DK, just WOW. I still dislike DK (duh), but I'm glad after being a dumb wench for most of time she finally came to her senses. She's still homewrecker, but she's also a mother and her daughter doesn't deserve that psycho as a father. And DK's father is sure not perfect, but I was honestly suprised he never gave up on her, she did so many shitty stuff that affected family's reputation and as someone so successful, I expected him to drop her but he truly loves her. And also, it was sad, how DK gave up her dream to be a housewife (being housewife is not bad ofc but she had her career goals) to the WORST male possible. These freaking cards omg hsbdjhbsajdhdbs THIS SH*THEAD DESERVED IT SO MUCH. The revenge from DK's family was perfect, Chairman sure was preparing for a long time for this lmao The money scene - SW's power move!!! She truly was doing charity, generous queen! THEY BETTER NOT END UP TOGETHER THO, I really hope he's truly OVER in her book this time. I'm worried about what TO said, I think he was manipulating her but I hope whatever happened with SW's mom won't have anything with her. I expected them back in Gosan but I wished they didn't come back *sigh*, but obviously it had to happen for plot lol Moving is tough and they did because JY wanted, but he had all his friends here even though he did a huge mistake, they both had their lives there. I really hate that YR and the cheating husband 2.0 are back together, his transformation is fake af My least thing about his show, smh. YR still dragged DK right to the core tho, thanks girl! A snake becoming associate director...I don't know about it. That scene between JY and that girl, aw! The final scene, WTF. PUT HIM IN THE JAIL, SW!!! The drama will be insane tommorow.

17 hours ago, poppie said:

Me either. I don't know for the price but I think there is a booklet of 60 pages. I will wait to buy both The Album and the DVD to have free shipping. It is my first time buying korean dramas stuff. I was so addicted. I even tried to buy the Elle Korea for June with Kim Hee Ae's cover haha. 

There will be 2 Special Episodes on 22 and 23 May with BTS and interviews. So happy :)

So am I. I'd love to buy them all as keepsakes but it's nearly nothing Korean publishing could be found at my place.

I watched two episodes in a row and I paused to take some break probably a few times.

In the recent episode - 15 - I like the act when SunWoo looked at Da Kyung as a fellow woman,

Spoiler

felt sorry for her and together with her parents helped her out of the big mess TaeOh. She could put things behind and saw things clearly, Da Kyung was a victim as well who blindly believed in whatever TaeOh whispered to her ears.

Now, I've learned the repeating pattern of this show. It's just like when you think everything's already fine and settled in the end, the storm will come right after.

Episode 06 - after the custody fight, TaeOh came back.

Spoiler

MszEVD9.png

shFs2Wa.png

Episode 15 - 

Spoiler

TaeOh took JunYoung away leaving a note and the son's phone

VfMo5YD.png

hYtgSr0.png

5cAnL2t.png

What an episode! This show leaves me a lot confused about how i feel about these characters.

I gotta admit and some of you will find me very weird but no matter how messed up things they have done, i cant hate DK and TO. I actually want SW, DK and TO to all start over but it would make me really sad if one of them ended up dead and it's mainly due to the actors. Seriously how to hate the actress playing DK or the actor playing TO? i find them adorable tbh LMAO! I know it is very weird but since the beginning i just couldnt hate any of them. The writing and the acting so spectacular! I wouldnt mind seeing a second season to this show but it would probably become too twisted at some point. 

I still cant imagine the ending but i have a feeling it will be dark and not one that i will like.

1 hour ago, hell59 said:

Any guesses to the ending?

I hope SW starts dating the psychiatrist. TO will ask to start over (as seen in the preview) but SW will say no. It would be disappointing if she got back together with him after all this. If she was going to do that, she shouldn't have divorced him in the first place.

For today EP 15, I find it too drama, every scene is preparing for the next plot to explode. The scene between Ye-Rim and DK inside SW house, and SW with DK met in the evening, mostly designed in drama plot to aggravate DK's jealousy and hatred towards TO in order to abandon TO later on. The couple's friends and family members' words and action would only aggravate the situation. 

It will forever leave behind the emotional wounds for all the characters including the child when the story wraps up tomorrow. 

My early post guessed that the two women would leave him behind, the answer only strike half way through. For tomorrow last EP, my guess is TO may commit suicide due to depression, abandonment and post-traumatic stress disorder, he never expects both of his women are so strong in their characters.....my wild guess only :w00t:

Word of caution for all men, "once bitten, twice shy", otherwise he will leave with the consequences, isn't it too heavy !!! :D

Like Rihanna famously sings You're only sorry you got caught.. that was quite a show very entertaining but it's over now go on and take your bow~

Tae Oh's only great in bed 'cause he sure sucks as a human being.:P He groveling at Sun Woo, Da Kyung was pathetic. And yet, he hasn't taken responsibility LoL! Honestly, as I've mentioned countless times before Sun Woo should've dumped Joon Young with Tae Oh ages ago.:crazy: But then the drama could've ended in 10 ep.:lol:  

She could always start over with Yoon Gi whatever LoL. Thank goodness the craziness ends soon ha-ha. This drama draws as much ratings as it does attention to its cast. Apparently, the younger actors who play Joon Young & Hae Kang are just portraying themselves onscreen.

Archived