[Drama 2020] The World of Husband and Wife/The World of the Married, 부부의 세계

larus

2 hours ago, letsgoa_s said:

I'm surprised DK didn't know TO cheated on her. Doesn't she have a minion following TO around? He spent the night at SW's house. How convenient for the plot that the one night SW and TO slept together, the minion wasn't following him...

Right??? But the minion was there when Dr Kim went to check up on SW after she quit? That part made no sense for his presence. 

_______

Joon Young rival seems like he was an Iljin in real life too. He is involved in a scandal about underage drinking and smoking. 

Hello, this is DAIN Entertainment.

This is our agency’s response to Jung Joon Won’s social media posts that were revealed today.

First, our job is to manage actors, so we sincerely apologize for any inadequacy on our part in managing our artist. Currently, we are conducting a thorough internal investigation into the situation and will ensure that it does not happen again.

We are sorry for causing an incident of public criticism at a time when society is disordered due to COVID-19. We are also deeply sorry to the production staff of the drama “The World of the Married.”

We will be more careful in managing our artists in future and do our best to prevent a recurrence and move toward improvement instead.

Thank you.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, FactChecker said:

Then again the minion reports to DK's dad first and foremost. So her dad might be hiding the truth from his daughter. The dad in general does not report all the bad things of TO to her daughter.

I feel like if the dad knew TO was being unfaithful, he would definitely tell his daughter. Remember, he told her, you can come back home at any time. Plus, he probably put a faithfulness clause in their marital prenuptial agreement. (I think a man as rich as the chairman would want to make sure to protect his daughter and his money). So I'm just going to chalk it up to bad writing...

10 hours ago, jamy47 said:

TO did it out of frustration because the kid was still running his mouth and he just saw SW almost kill herself hysterically crying on a beach. In that moment he knew himself and JY's actions drove SW that far so he lashed out. To me that was the first time he acted like a father, decided to also see how his own actions drove somebody to fall.

I  could not bear hearing DK's mom talking about SW like that and her child, to me she is the only true monster on this show, disgusting sociopath who truly cannot feel the pain of others, it's only about herself and family.

I agreed with you. People raised emotion was mostly affected by that particular situation. It was unplanned. He was out of frustration as it was triggered by two incidents happened too fast : JY was cruel in words to DK (Korean society emphasis respect to the adults) plus he was very  disappointed and sad when he saw SW committed suicide at the beach came back on the same night. All triggered his emotion at the same time. 

DK's mom is a true monster which I also highlighted in my earlier post, she is the only one that the writer did not change her character role, still in consistent. Lol :w00t:

About DK, I can only said two things, she won the battle in the hospital scene was because she planned and prepared for it, that's why she was very calm in her speech. While on the dinner night, it was an unplanned situation, she screamed to JY, it shown that her EQ is still not there yet. She had lost her temple and lost control in that situation, and became obsession later. Back to basic, why? Because she had fear in losing the "mother image" that she tried so hard to maintain all this while, she felt insecure, she was afraid of losing TO too. While SW had already lost everything, she had no fear in doing anything, the last scene shown the contrast of mother's image between both is so manifestly, and that was an intentional plot set by the writer.

Lesson learnt, if we want to be a good mother, train our EQ (emotional intelligence) first :D

is there an update on the OST bgms? we are now in the finale week so i expect it to be released within this period.

EP14 was just too painful for me. i feel so sorry for Sunwoo, moreover when Dr. Kim saved her from the suicide attempt. for some reason, i didn't want Sunwoo to wake up because I want her to get out of that misery. i would've been wailing so hard just like in My Golden Life drama.

that music track was such a tearjerker. damn koreans... why you so good with composing these pieces? i was bawling.

I'm not sure that Da-Gyeong deliberately did that on purpose - make Jenny cry and somehow blame Joon-Yeong for it. She was so intent on creating this image of Amazing Stepmom so that she can take over and control Joon-Yeong's life. I think she screamed at him because her anger took over when she thought Joon-Yeong might have hurt her precious baby.

It was also weird that the Chairman and his wife did not come out to get Da-Gyeong when she came out to try and get Joon-Yeong to come back into the house and not leave with Sun-Woo. Because she was truly acting unhinged.

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 05. 10

Jung Joon Won absent from last two episodes of "The World of the Married" after controversy over his private life

49CC1CF3-BE9B-470B-B728-9860E4BD469D.jpg

While Jung Joon Won is involved in a controversy about his private life, the drama "The World of The Married" has made a stance regarding the remaining time of the actor's appearance in the film.

On May 11, the Fri-Sat drama "The World of the Married" (JTBC) shared with Ilgan Sports, "According to the script, Jung Joon Won's appearance ended in episode 14." In the drama, Jung Joon Won plays Jeon Jin Seo's (as Lee Joon Young) classmate Cha Hae Kang - the son of Kim Hee Ae (as Ji Sun Woo) and Park Hae Joon (as Lee Tae Oh).

Jung Joon Won's management company Dain Entertainment apologized, "Firstly, we would like to sincerely apologize for the lack of management of the actors under the agency. The company is investigating the situation thoroughly and we will try not to let the same incident reoccur in the future. The company feels extremely sorry for causing a bad reputation in the chaotic social situation of the Covid-19 pandemic. We also want to send our deepest apology to the crew of 'The World of the Married'. In the future, the company will manage our actors more carefully, and try our best to prevent recurrences and improve the management system."

Earlier, on May 10, Jung Joon Won caused controversy when the pictures of him drinking with friends and smoking collectively were uploaded on an online community. Reportedly, his SNS account updated an e-cigarette photo with the caption "Buyer." Currently, Jung Joon Won's account has been switched to private mode, but because he is still a minor (born in 2004), this controversy has not easily died down.

Jung Joon Won started acting in 2011 through the drama "City Hunter". After that, the actor continued to engage in many other dramas such as "Voice", "My Father is Strange", "Hello Today", "The Great Show" and movies likes "The Attorney" and "Chronicles of Evil". Notably, Jung Joon Won won Best Young Actor Award at the "2017 KBS Drama Awards" for his performance in "My Father is Strange".

Reporter Hwang So Young /hwang.soyoung@jtbc.co.kr
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

Spoiler

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20200511000329

[Newsmaker] ‘The World of the Married’ Jeong Jun-won apologizes for controversial photos

By Choi Ji-won

Actor Jeong Jun-won, who appears in the popular drama series “The World of the Married,” has caused controversy after pictures of the 16-year-old drinking and smoking with friends went viral on the internet.

On Sunday, pictures that appear to be screenshots from Jeong’s social media page were trending in a local online community. 

One of the pictures showed the actor and his friends sitting around a table full of soju bottles, while another showed them smoking. The legal drinking and smoking age in South Korea is 19.

The pictures, posted Sunday around 11 p.m., have since been removed from Jeong’s social media page.

Jeong’s agency, Dain Entertainment, released an official apology Sunday, saying the company was “looking into the situation in detail and we will make sure it does not happen again.”

“We regret causing such trouble when society is going through a chaotic period with COVID-19, and we apologize sincerely to all the staff members of ‘The World of the Married,’” the agency added.

Jeong plays Hae-kang, a classmate of Sun-woo and Tae-oh’s son Jun-young, in the hit JTBC drama. 

It has been reported that Jeong will not appear in the two remaining episodes, as Hae-kang’s part in the drama came to an end last week.

There have been demands that the producers remove all scenes showing Jeong. 

By Choi Ji-won (jwc@heraldcorp.com)

———

Spotlight on Adultery Now That It's Legal

By Byun Hee-won | May 11, 2020

Adultery and marital strife are enjoying a vogue on Korean TV screens.

JTBC's TV series "The World of the Married," a remake of the BBC hit "Doctor Foster," has received rave reviews for its depiction of the marriages of middle-aged men and women. 

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/05/11/2020051101893.html

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/05/11/jeon-jinseo-s-agency-t1-entertainment-released-official-statement-regarding-the-actor-s-past-rude-words-on-his-sns-account-350930

Jeon Jinseo's Agency T1 Entertainment Released Official Statement Regarding the Actor's Past Rude Words on His SNS Account

Jeon Jinseo caught red-handed using rude words on his Facebook account in the past.

Along 'The World of the Married' co-star Jung Joonwon, who has been found underage drinking and smoking, Jeon Jinseo has also been under the limelight for his past behavior. He was spotted using F-word on social media in the past. 

On May 11th, the actor's agency T1 Entertainment released an official statement regarding the issue. The agency began, "We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by Jeon Jinseo's inappropriate use of language online."

They added, "Jeon Jinseo was banned from dating by his guardian after entering middle school last year, he uploaded pictures with the message of 'I Have a Girlfriend,' 'No Relationship,' and more, without being aware of the symbolism or implications of the photos. The controversial pictures were uploaded only after he had received them from his peers at the same age."

The agency revealed that Jeon Jinseo has deeply reflected on what caused inconvenience to many people due to his careless behavior. It was revealed that the account was deleted under sufficient guidance from the guardian and the agency. 

Concluding the official statement, T1 Entertainment wrote, "Please don't reinterpret the immaturity of the young actor who just turned 15 in a malicious way. We also apologized for causing trouble to 'The World of the Married' production team. Once again, thank you for your interest and support for Jeon Jinseo and we will repay you by Jeon Jinseo's more mature behavior and better works. Thank you."

2 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

I agreed with you. People raised emotion was mostly affected by that particular situation. It was unplanned. He was out of frustration as it was triggered by two incidents happened too fast : JY was cruel in words to DK (Korean society emphasis respect to the adults) plus he was very  disappointed and sad when he saw SW committed suicide at the beach came back on the same night. All triggered his emotion at the same time. 

DK's mom is a true monster which I also highlighted in my earlier post, she is the only one that the writer did not change her character role, still in consistent. Lol :w00t:

About DK, I can only said two things, she won the battle in the hospital scene was because she planned and prepared for it, that's why she was very calm in her speech. While on the dinner night, it was an unplanned situation, she screamed to JY, it shown that her EQ is still not there yet. She had lost her temple and lost control in that situation, and became obsession later. Back to basic, why? Because she had fear in losing the "mother image" that she tried so hard to maintain all this while, she felt insecure, she was afraid of losing TO too. While SW had already lost everything, she had no fear in doing anything, the last scene shown the contrast of mother's image between both is so manifestly, and that was an intentional plot set by the writer.

Lesson learnt, if we want to be a good mother, train our EQ (emotional intelligence) first :D

I have to agree too that TO slapped JY due to the pent-up frustration and the incident itself.... i think if JY didnt talk back to DK, TO wouldnt have slapped him... TO was frustrated but the incident triggered his reaction.... having said that, it was time someone slapped JY.. I know that his situation was caused by his parents getting a divorce and all... and he was put into this whole thing through no fault of his own... but he is spiralling out of control and its about time someone slap some sense into him... there were many times before this that I thought to myself watching him and his behaviour that I would give him one tight slap.... I was glad to see TO do that.. :sweatingbullets:

What you said about EQ is absolutely true... people don't call moms supermoms for nothing... great mothers have great EQ.. taking care of kids is no mean feat.. EQ definitely plays a big part in it.... B)

Woooow Jeon Ji Soo has been in the drama world for a long time despite his age. Only 13 But has been a child actor in so many huge kdramas woow. I hope he is able to get past this controversy about using offensive language. He may be able to get away with it.

However For the other young actor Jung Joon won being caught drinking AND smoking under age as a celeb in the korean entertainment that’s career suicide. Wow sigh I hope things turn out well for both.

The world of the married is too big to be overshadowed by this. The show is the nation’s drama people won’t care once the show returns for its final episodes ^_^ I can’t believe I’m saying the final eps :tears:

On 5/11/2020 at 1:19 PM, suie said:

The world of the married is too big to be overshadowed by this. The show is the nation’s drama people won’t care once the show returns for its final episodes ^_^ I can’t believe I’m saying the final eps :tears:

Yeah, I am not really worried about it. The views of episode 14 on Naver are insane. However, it seems that Jeon Ji Soo talked about "girls" in a bad way and I read that netizens would like the young actor to make a written apology instead of his agency's apology. 

Yeah, that's the last week and the end of the restrictive lockdown in my country. Timing is perfect. Hopefully, TWOTM will be on Netflix even though it is already internationnaly popular. As of today, TWOTM is broadcasted in Indonesia (with some censorship LOL). It would be good for the hype of this AWESOME drama. I don't know what to watch after. I was so emotionally invested in this drama. 

Edit for @Rosemary83 Only on Naver (JTBC's YT channel also has great views) :

Preview episode 15 : more than 2 millions

"I slept with TO" : 1,9 million

DK going crazy with JY : 940k

SW calling his child : 1,1 million

Slap scene : 900k

KY saving SW from the beach : 900k

A Couple’s World: Episodes 13-14 Open Thread

by missvictrix

CW1314_1.jpg

We’ve got episodes rich in pathos this week as we follow our heroine through some of her deepest lows as she comes face to face with the consequences of her and her ex-husband’s actions. But those lows also lead to new victories, as the wheel of fate continues to turn.

EPISODES 13-14 WEECAP

CW1314_2A.jpgCW1314_2B.jpg

A Couple’s World was busy crushing cable ratings last week, and hit some pretty impressive numbers. It’s a worthy success for the drama, which is not only riveting, but merciless, twisty, and fun. Our penultimate episodes this week were top-notch, and I’ll be shocked if the ratings don’t hit the roof before the drama concludes next week.

Last week we ended with the shocking (but not so shocking) act of Sun-woo and Tae-oh sleeping together, and we pick up there this week, in that tangle of passion, anger, and hurt. Both characters are so conflicted, still drawn to each other and dealing with the lack of closure for their years-long marriage — but we also hear Sun-woo asking herself what brought them together. “Was it a familiar habit, or an act of reconciliation aroused by pity?” she muses. The idea of pity, or pathos, between our characters is an apt one, and we see how it plays out in dangerous (but oh so thrilling) ways.

more

http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/05/a-couples-world-episodes-13-14-open-thread/

19 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

Because she had fear in losing the "mother image" that she tried so hard to maintain all this while, she felt insecure, she was afraid of losing TO too.

I agree about DK feeling insecure of losing TO and that is the only reason she is holding on to JY. She thinks she can keep TO by keeping JY under her control. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if the way that SW and TO end up sleeping together that night was engineered by SW. I mean she just let it happen because that is the way SW is, a fighter. She might have known that DK was keeping tabs on TO. That would be a good way to hurt DK but SW didn’t think that JY would turn up at the house. 

anyone else hoping for more yoonki scenes? 

They really made it seem like he was a bad guy during the earlier episodes and teaming up with BK. But it's clear now that he truly does care about SW and wants the best for her. He respects her and gives her space. Would be a great psychologist for JY to get over his stealing habits too... 

But it doesn't seem like the show will give him many more scenes. Even YR and JK have more scenes than he does now. I just kinda feel like his character and story arch will be left left dangling while the writer is too busy wrapping up other people's story lines... 

On 5/12/2020 at 6:48 AM, imgreatgal said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if the way that SW and TO end up sleeping together that night was engineered by SW. I mean she just let it happen because that is the way SW is, a fighter. She might have known that DK was keeping tabs on TO. That would be a good way to hurt DK but SW didn’t think that JY would turn up at the house. 

In my opinion, i don't think that sleeping night was a set up plot by SW in order to revenge. It was an unplanned. If you could recall SW called TO that night was to pick up JY stuff, she wasn't aware whether he was at home or he was at the bar, and even TO did not plan to do so until he saw the wedding video shown in her laptop (an intentional plot set by the writer), plus the triggering words came out from TO, all the past emotions surfaced out and it just flowed out naturally, rekindle the passion and love they lost.

Love becomes complex and cross line when there is love and hate involved. There is no black and white in that moment anymore, sometimes it could be due to out of habitual (or familiar), out of convenience, out of loneliness and emptiness. Married couples who have been together for many years may find they have been gone through too much to leave it all behind after divorce. These feelings and reminiscent thoughts are what drive divorced couples back to each other to rekindle the love they lost, of course for this instant, was the wedding video and the trigger words. Quite often, many people can't accept and can't understand why this ex couple came back and slept together, because we are a 3rd party viewer, our thoughts are binded by our social norm, ethics, cultural and religion influences, which is perfectly normal.

It's so hard to move on from an ex, because they were such a big part occupied in her life. Their hearts still remain room for each other. I was not surprised when they slept together. The ironic part was that it had seen by their teenage child. The writer is to create climax and provoke another round of controversial topic for that scene, of course the plot was an intention to let the child run away from her mum after seeing it so that the next ep, we could see how SW went into depression and committed suicide.

A big thumbs up to this drama writer and the whole cast. :D

PS : I discussed this drama with my bf and he explained the scene that why the TO/DK's wardrobe and layout was still remained SW taste, quite often, it was out of man laziness and familiarity that made him feel so comfortable and not willing to change. That was under men's perception.:D

Lists of Most Buzz Worthy Dramas & Actors [1st Week of May, 2020]

Good Data Corporation has shared its weekly rankings of the most popular dramas and cast members who have generated the most buzz over the past week! The company analyzed news articles, blog posts and online communities, videos, and social media from May 4 to May 10 for dramas that are currently airing or are set to air, and they revealed the results on May 11.

The top 10 dramas that generated the most buzz for the 1st week of May 

1. JTBC “The World of the Married” - 35.47% (0)

2. SBS “The King: Eternal Monarch“ - 19.4% 0)

3. tvN “Hospital Playlist” - 10.75% (0)

4. MBC “Find Me in Your Memory” - 9.56% (0)

5. KBS2 “Fix You“ - 3.84% (NEW)

6. tvN “When My Love Blooms” - 3.1% (+1)

7. KBS2 “Once Again” - 2.59% - (+2)

8. SBS “Good Casting“ - 2.43% (-2)

9. KBS2 “Born Again“ - 2.1% (+2)

10. tvN  “Mothers” - 2% (NEW)

The top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz for the 1st week of May

1. JTBC “The World of the Married” - Kim Hee-ae (0)

2. JTBC “The World of the Married” - Park Hae-joon (0)

3. JTBC “The World of the Married” - Han So-hee (+2)

4. JTBC “The World of the Married” - Jeon Jin-seo (+9)

5. SBS “The King: Eternal Monarch“ - Lee Min-ho (-2)

6. tvN “Hospital Playlist” - Jo Jung-suk (+4)

7. MBC “Find Me in Your Memory” - Kim Dong-wook (+4)

8. SBS “The King: Eternal Monarch“ - Kim Go-eun (-4)

9. MBC “Find Me in Your Memory” - Moon Ga-young (-2)

10. KBS2 “Fix You” - Jung So-min (NEW)

Source: https://instagram.com/gooddata_official

————

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 05. 12

"The World of the Married" leads Korean hottest drama chart for 7 consecutive weeks

4009B6A6-EE73-4E9F-B06D-5046D2D67E18.jpg

The sensation created by "The World of the Married" - the drama with only 2 episodes left - is becoming hotter than ever.

Viewers are passionately attracted to the ending of the Fri-Sat drama "The World of the Married" (JTBC Studio). The trio Kim Hee Ae (as Ji Sun Woo), Park Hae Joo (as Lee Tae Oh), and Han So Hee (as Yeo Da Kyung) once again stopped in the middle of the road junction. The audience is showing their curiosity and explosive responses to the choices of the characters. "The World of the Married" has become a work with the highest viewership ratings among dramas that are not aired on the terrestrial TV station and it is on the way to set new records. Episode 14 achieved 24.3% of the national viewership ratings and hit the milestone of 26.8% in capital area (according to Nielsen Korea, standard of households using paid platforms), thereby once again breaking its own highest record of viewership ratings.

Besides the viewership ratings, "The World of the Married " also showed its overwhelming presence on topical charts. On the popularity index chart (from May 4 to May 10) released by Good Data Corporation, a TV show popularity analysis agency, the drama was ranked first in the drama category for seven consecutive weeks on all terrestrial, general, and cable channels. In the comprehensive broadcasting sector including non-drama contents, it also took the top spot for 7 weeks in a row. In addition, on the popularity chart for drama actors, the cast of the film including Kim Hee Ae, Park Hae Joon, and Han So Hee won first, second, and third place, respectively.

In addition to setting an all-kill achievement on charts, "The World of the Married" swept No.1 positions in many aspects to help visually capture the audience's reaction, specifically, the number of comments and articles, the number of video views or the number of comments and posts on VON (blog and online community). In addition, just after 2 days of release, the video preview of episode 15 also showed its popularity when recording 1.9 million views (as of 9 pm on May 11, KST) in the drama's official account on Naver TVCast.

Collapsed by the desperation of having lost everything she holds dear, Kim Hee Ae once again rose up for her son Jeon Jin Seo (as Lee Joon Young). On the other hand, Park Hae Joon, who was wavered by the two relationships he was in, hasn't taken any further step since two years ago, while the world of Han So Hee also fell apart. When Han So Hee stubbornly insisted that her marriage was different from Kim Hee Ae's, Kim Hee Ae "dropped a massive bomb" onto her, saying, "I have slept with Lee Tae Oh." Han Soo Hee suffered a horrible betrayal, just like Kim Hee Ae once did in the past. Accordingly, TV viewers are holding their breath to see, at a turning point where nothing can be predicted, what final choice the characters will make.

Episode 15 of "The World of the Married" will air at 10:50 pm (KST) May 15.

Reporter Hwang So Young /hwang.soyoung@jtbc.co.kr
Photo = JTBC Studio
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20200512005200315?section=culture/entertainment

R-rated series gain popularity on small screen in S. Korea

May 12, 2020

SEOUL, May 12 (Yonhap) -- Adults-only television series have recently come into the spotlight in the relatively conservative South Korean entertainment scene on the back of rising demand for diversified content.

JTBC's ongoing drama "The World of the Married," based on the BBC One TV series "Doctor Foster," has been in the vanguard of the popularity of dramas with the "19+ rating" on the small screen.

AB4B2F47-FBD5-4397-BD02-0DA221292DA7.jpg

A scene from "The World of the Married" by JTBC (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap)

The 19+ rating allows only those aged 19 or over to watch the content in the five-grade TV program rating system.

The drama's intense suspense and swift storytelling altered for the local market have captured South Korean viewers, along with sexually explicit and violent scenes that are hardly seen in normal 15+ rated or lower series.

Despite controversy over the drama's cruelty and explicitness, South Korean viewers have given full support to the producer's intention to make the intriguing series exclusively for the older audience.

As a result, "The World of the Married" logged a record viewership of 24.3 percent for its 12th episode on May 2, outrunning the previous record of 23.8 percent set by another JTBC hit, "SKY Castle."

The teen crime drama "Extracurricular" also has R-rated content that covers many topics avoided in typical high school dramas. Released on April 29 on Netflix, it centers on a student living a double life.

It is filled with violence, sex work, exploitation, bullying and harassment, but it has gained rave reviews for its clear depiction of the struggles of teenage students.

Spoiler

D333BE4E-26A2-48EE-BB63-A6EC97BCAFDF.jpg

A scene from "Extracurricular" by Netflix (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap)

The smash-hit Netflix zombie thriller "Kingdom," whose second season was released in March, is also R-rated for its high degree of violence.

Under the South Korean TV rating system, TV broadcasters have the right to evaluate and rate their own content, while the state-run Korea Communications Standards Commission checks the propriety of the rating after the series has premiered.

On the other hand, Netflix series are rated by the Korea Media Rating Board, which also reviews films.

In South Korea, where people tend to avoid mentioning sexual issues, TV series with restricted ratings have been considered minor projects targeting a smaller portion of viewers.

Before "The World of the Married," OCN's R-rated action thrillers "Voice" (2017) and "Bad Guys" (2014) and JTBC's mystery thriller "Misty" (2018) created some buzz but failed to earn huge popularity among viewers.

However, experts noted that the media market has globalized rapidly thanks to the emergence of new platforms and services, such as Netflix, while South Korean people feel less uncomfortable about R-rated content.

They said Korean drama makers are being given a chance to create more creative content regardless of the rating system and to attract more viewers across the world.

"Because of the taboo, producers have had limited choices in material, and Korean dramas have been limited to a few genres like romance," culture critic Jeong Duk-hyun said. "Now, we have to attempt new content only for adults as well."

brk@yna.co.kr
(END)

————-

Actor Park Hae-joon will be in acclaimed director Han Jae-rim’s upcoming movie “Emergency Declaration”.

Spoiler

English news article: http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20200512000677

Soompi thread for this movie: EmergencyDeclaration

Really happy that Kim Yeong-Min (Je-Hyeok) was nominated for Baeksang! I think he's a very good actor and he really brought this smarmy character to life. He was great in Save Me 2. And of course he was great in my personal favorite, My Ahjussi.

I love how gross he is, but also how funny! Loved it when he was criticizing Tae-Oh, going on and on about how men are dogs and Ye-Rim gave him the stink eye. :lol:

(I hope Kim Hee-Ae wins. She's seriously amazing .)

Archived