[Drama 2020] The World of Husband and Wife/The World of the Married, 부부의 세계

larus

I just watched the special episodes on Viu and they were both really good. Made me cry again and remember all the key moments from this amazing drama. Also learnt a lot about the costumes, technical details and neat little details about how it’s produced! Have shared more on my blog because it’s too long to write here:

https://kdramaanalysis.com/2020/05/24/the-world-of-the-married-special-part-1-2/

in short, everyone should watch it! 

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finished the show recently. I have actually watched Doctor Foster before (the show it is based on). I actually watched it earlier in the year. So everything from that show I could still remember very well. What I really liked what they did with TWTGM is the changes the minor changes they made on giving the supporting characters more of a developed storyline. So a lot of small stuff I didn't care for in Doctor Foster was done better in this show. Also, I liked the ending better too. Even though it was similar, I felt there was more of a nicer conclusion. With Doctor Foster ending, I felt like one might want another season or were left with more questions. So I really liked Ye Rim and Je-Hyuk storyline. Even Sun Woo/Tae On relationship ended up being more heartbreaking in the last episode. Even though I still hate the "husband" character. Somehow the cheating husband storylines were developed better :)

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 05. 24.

Kim Young Min talks about "bed scene" with Kim Hee Ae in "The World of the Married"

5BFF0768-1894-4EB9-9A08-2494E277CBA6.jpg

Actor Kim Young Min (48) has been affectionately nicknamed a "rating fairy". With a smooth start in 2020 after the success of the drama "Crash Landing on You" (tvN), Kim Young Min continued to cause a fever and affirmed his strong presence in the Fri-Sat drama "The World of the Married" (JTBC). His biggest concern these days is to maintain stability after hitting the high note of his career. Besides the wish to walk a steady acting path, Kim Young Min is striving to manage himself more thoroughly than anyone. He has used his childlike face that used to be his inferiority complex as an advantage and turned it into a source of motivation to portray various roles on the small and big screen. Now, the actor is determined to apply a mask every day to manage his youthful appearance. His passionate image is really warming fans' hearts.

"The World of the Married" ended on May 16 with a nationwide rating of 28.4% and a metropolitan rating of 31.7% (Nielsen Korea, paid household standard). The work caused a sensation throughout its 16 episodes and achieved the highest ratings among the dramas of non-central stations.

Spoiler

8A296C68-AB0D-4E63-BEC1-C204E5349178.jpg

In the drama, Kim Young Min (as Son Je Hyuk) inflicted an unforgivable heart wound on his wife Park Sun Young (as Go Ye Rim). His repeated affairs broke the couple's trust, which ended up making their relationship unable to recover.

Kim Young Min shared, "I cooperated very well with actress Park Sun Young. She is the one who transmits positive energy to everyone. I was very sad seeing Sun Young confessing about her pain at the end of the drama. I feel related when she cried and said 'I love you but I can't forgive you', and also understand the feelings of the character Je Hyuk who could no longer hold on to her to satisfy his lust. I think this is an ending to look back at the reality that how awful it is to inflict irreversible damage to the other in your closest relationship."

Thanks to the bed scene with Kim Hee Ae (as Ji Sun Woo), Kim Young Min got the nickname "tumbler doll". As soon as the question related to this sensitive scene came out, the actor burst out laughing. He explained, "Not only I but both the director and senior Kim Hee Ae recognized that the bed scene was difficult. I was very worried thinking, 'I have to fully demonstrate the two's psychological welfare in bed, but it's not easy at all', I thought it would take a really long time to film this scene, but it went more smoothly than I thought. In particular, we had no trouble shooting and finished it in just one shot. Senior Kim Hee Ae portrayed the character in this scene so well. Even though I became a real 'tumbler doll' due to the editing process, I think it is right for character Je Hyuk. This nickname clearly represents Je Hyuk's image, as well as the overall feel of this work."

Recalling the scene where he was bickering with Park Hae Joon (as Lee Tae Oh) while drinking, Kim Young Min commented, "We quarreled because of our inferiority complex, and this scene showed the extreme of vileness when the two vile guys meet. It was a combination of vileness and unleashed synergy. A strange bromance." In addition, the actor shared, "I appreciate Hae Joon. I don't know if he read comments from the audience but until the very end, he still kept his composure and resolutely maintained the image of his character Lee Tae Oh. I think Hae Joon expressed Lee Tae Oh's joy and sorrow very well. In real life, he is really a playful and easy-going person. Particularly, thanks to his free mind, he does well whether in movies or in real life. I'm very jealous of this."

Reporter Hwang So Young /hwang.soyoung@jtbc.co.kr
Photo = management Play
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

——

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 05. 25. 

Han So Hee: "I don't satisfy with my role in 'The World of the Married'"

6DA183DC-943B-44FC-8793-A7587BFCCFB3.jpg

Actress Han So Hee said that although the drama "The World of the Married" had ended successfully, the thing remained in her heart was sadness rather than happiness.

On the afternoon of May 25, Han So Hee took an interview at a café in Nonhyeon Ward, Gangnam District, Seoul on the occasion of the end of the drama "The World of the Married".

In the drama, she played Yeo Da Kyung, the woman who had an affair with Park Hae Joon (as Lee Tae Oh), from which she has risen to become an emerging star. She showed off her acting skills that were not inferior to her seniors like Kim Hee Ae or Park Hae Joon when acting alongside them. Beyond the drama's popularity, she has clearly shown her star quality, which made her receive many love calls from dramas, movies, and commercials.

Han So Hee opened up, "It was like I just experienced something I have never experienced in my life. Up to now, I still do not feel this is true. The fact that 'The World of the Married' is successful is not because I did well. Perhaps that's why I feel sad rather than happy. During the interview, I wanted to cry but I was trying to hold it back."

The reason Han So Hee felt overwhelmingly sad was that there was no scene that she could fully act out 100%. The actress evaluated herself, "Maybe that's why the feeling of regret still remains in me. Actually, depending on how much an actor understands their role, the acting ability will be different as well. By the time I fully understood it, the drama had already ended, so it's a pity. I don't feel satisfied at all."

Next, Han So Hee shared, "At first, I acted in a deliberate manner. But when I kept acting the scenes, I started to have a common point with Da Kyung. I showed the later intentional actions more naturally. When I thought I had become more natural, the 16 episodes unfortunately came to an end. It feels as if when I tried hard to show something, it would go sour. I also learned from watching senior Kim Hee Ae's acting. But once I am immersed in the character, I do not need to think like that while acting. I am sorry that I put myself into character Da Kyung while I still hadn't fully understood her. However, this role will surely become my biggest example when participating in my next works. I think it depends on how much I get into the character that makes the work become different."

Reporter Hwang So Young /hwang.soyoung@jtbc.co.kr
Photo = 9ato Entertainment

——

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 05. 27. 

Han So Hee: "Tattoos or smoking? I of the past or present are all me"

Actress Han So Hee (25) has risen to be a star 3 years after her debut. She met a lifetime work with the role of Yeo Da Kyung, the mistress of Park Hae Joon (as Lee Tae Oh) in the Fri-Sat drama "The World of the Married" (JTBC). She wasn't crowded out when interfering in the relationship of 2 veteran actors Kim Hee Ae (as Ji Sun Woo) and Park Hae Joon. Furthermore, Han So Hee earned warm support from the audience when creating Yeo Da Kyung's strong world in her own way. Currently, every move of her is of special interest to the public. This shows how "hot" Han So Hee is. With the star quality beyond the drama's popularity, Han So Hee is receiving lots of love calls from dramas, movies, and advertisements.

In real life, Han So Hee owns an open and sincere charm, completely different from her character Yeo Da Kyung in the drama. She shared, "As Han So Hee, I cannot understand Yeo Da Kyung. I tried to understand and acted from the standpoint of Yeo Da Kyung." Han So Hee said that despite causing a craze and bringing off everything, she felt sad rather than happy. She expressed regret when parting the drama "The World of the Married".

- What kind of person director Mo Wan II is?
- He is like a genius. Director Mo Wan Il highlighted the stories of all the characters in the drama, and I think this is 100% attributed to his directing ability. He advised us to act with feelings to get rid of the usual stereotypes. In the scene of Sun Woo going into the sea, I was really amazed not knowing how Kim Hee Ae could make such an expression. Didn't she laugh when plunging into the ocean?

- What actor is closest to you?
- I'm close to (Shim) Eun Woo, and we still keep in touch with each other. Maybe because we are peers, we feel comfortable together. She is really calm, mature, and strong on the inside. I have childlike sides so I often ask her for advice. I also get along so good with (Jeon) Jin Seo, the boy playing Joon Young in the drama. Jin Seo entered grade 10 this year. Maybe my mind is kind of youthful so I find him very interesting. I also often rely on him. I and Jin Seo were always the earliest at the filming set. We have to start off by adapting to that environment, so both of us notice this thing. During the filming, his height has grown by 7-8 cm. Even his height knew to act (laugh). Ro Eun in the role of Jenny - my daughter, is so lovely. In the drama, there was a scene where she had to eat unripe grapes and follow the director's order, she was acting very smoothly. In the sleeping scene, she slept for real. I was so surprised. She's only 4 but she is indeed an innate actor. Even though she was already full, she still tried to eat chicken legs to complete the scene. On the site, people called her 'talented actor class'."

- Is it your view on love or marriage that changes?
- I'm heartbroken watching the drama as a viewer. Everyone can experience this story because of its realistic nature. Having watched the drama, I now understand that we couldn't just simply get married just out of love. Unless you're strong, you can't keep your home happy. It's not something that can be built on emotions. Perhaps, I'm incapable of getting (Laugh). It looks so strenuous. My friends who have been married all told me not to do so.

- Image of you with tattoos and smoking is catching the public's eye again.
- I of the past or present are all me. Things keep changing when you try to adapt to something in your life. But I think that dreams are something that usually doesn't change. I don't regret it. It was just 4 years ago. There was nothing so different compared to now. Even if saying that wasn't my mistake in the past, I'm not sure I'm living fine now. However, I do this job with the only thought that "Do not do what makes you feel ashamed." Because this job requires a positive influence, I won't do anything embarrassing and try to head forwards rather than backward.

- The number of your female fans has increased dramatically through the past blogs.
- I think it's because of the subtle empathy. Except for a characteristic job, I'm just a girl in her 20s who is working hard in this era. I want to share such lots of things when interacting with fans. I'm not excellent, I just want to make combinations like "I'm tired of this today, how about you?". If you live hard, it may be tiring sometimes to eat only a meal. Someone told me great things, but sometimes, instead, caring sayings like "Didn't you eat? Take a meal" have become my greatest source of strength. It seems everyone likes friendly and approachable images.

- You have truly felt your popularity, so you will definitely feel a burden on the next work.
- A little bit. (Laughing) In the old days, I could walk the streets and buy clothes. But everyone now recognizes me as Da Kyung, so I feel magical and a little bit pressured. I have to be more mature to meet the public's expectations. I personally feel a little worried about whether I can meet everyone's expectations.

Reporter Hwang So Young hwang.soyoung@jtbc.co.kr
Photo = 9ato Entertainment

My thoughts on ep 16:

Although it was sad, it was a reasonable ending. At that point, Joon Young has been through so much that he needed to run away to find himself. Sunwoo knows where he is too, but she accepted that it's better to leave JY alone hence why we saw Sunwoo talking about forgiveness and acceptance at the end. There are many life lessons in this drama as it incorporated a ton of social issues, which is definitely something I appreciate because it makes an drama/movie meaningful. 

The World of the Married Life Lessons:

1. Once trust is broken, things won't be the same.

2. Life isn't all pinky all the time so hang in there

3. Appreciate the things you have

4. You will still hurt by an unfortunate incident even after years

5. Karma is real

6. DON'T CHEAT!!! 

Cheers to one of the best K-dramas ever! Also the best remake because I think TWOM is much better than Doctor Foster in terms of direction and acting. Music fits the drama so well so props to the composers. They really helped elevating the mood of the drama.

Han So Hee Talks About Empathizing With Her “The World Of The Married” Character, Her Bed Scene With Park Hae Joon, And More

May 26, 2020
by S. Cho
e337b4c7ba9e49689dd99af5f45fef28.jpeg?s=

Han So Hee from “The World of the Married” recently sat down for an interview with News1 to discuss the ups and downs of her character, working with her veteran co-stars, and more.

JTBC’s “The World of the Married” set viewership records as soon as it premiered and went on to become the drama with the highest viewership ratings ever achieved on a Korean cable network.

Han So Hee received praise from viewers for her convincing acting throughout the show as pilates instructor Yeo Da Kyung, an only child born to a wealthy family. She has an affair with main character Lee Tae Oh (played by Park Hae Joon) and comes in between him and his wife Ji Sun Woo (played by Kim Hee Ae). Although she eventually becomes his wife, her own “world of the married” comes crumbling down when she finally decides to leave Lee Tae Oh.

more

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1402598wpp/han-so-hee-talks-about-empathizing-with-her-the-world-of-the-married-character-her-bed-scene-with-park-hae-joon-and-more

Han So Hee Reflects On Working With “The World Of The Married” Co-Star Kim Hee Ae

May 27, 2020
by L. Kim
79c7f78595ef41b7aff390bc7c44ac0a.jpeg?s=

Han So Hee from JTBC’s “The World of the Married” recently sat down for an interview and talked about what it was like to film with her role model Kim Hee Ae.

“The World of the Married” set viewership records as soon as it premiered and went on to become the drama with the highest viewership ratings ever achieved on a Korean cable network.

Han So Hee received praise from viewers for her convincing acting throughout the show as pilates instructor Yeo Da Kyung, an only child of a wealthy family. She has an affair with the main character Lee Tae Oh (played by Park Hae Joon) and comes in between him and his wife Ji Sun Woo (played by Kim Hee Ae). Although she eventually becomes his wife, her own “world of the married” comes crumbling down when she finally decides to leave Lee Tae Oh.

Han So Hee didn’t hold back her admiration for Kim Hee Ae. She said, “It was difficult to act in front of a senior actress like Kim Hee Ae. The most difficult scene was where I had to hit the back of her head. I thought I shouldn’t hit her too lightly, but then I [felt bad about hitting her] properly, and I had to be in control of Yeo Da Kyung. It was even more difficult because it wasn’t only the two of us. The other senior actors were there also.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1402897wpp/han-so-hee-reflects-on-working-with-the-world-of-the-married-co-star-kim-hee-ae

May Movie Star Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

May 31, 2020
by E. Cha

The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for film actors!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of the consumer participation, media coverage, interaction, and community awareness indexes of 50 popular movie stars, using big data collected from April 30 to May 30.

The stars of JTBC’s smash hit drama “The World of the Married” swept the top three spots on this month’s list, with Kim Hee Ae at No. 1, Han So Hee at No. 2, and Park Hae Joon at No. 3.

Kim Hee Ae scored a total brand reputation index of 8,535,260 for May, while Han So Hee followed close behind with a score of 8,346,968. Finally, Park Hae Joon earned a total index of 5,658,462 for the month.

High-ranking phrases in Kim Hee Ae’s keyword analysis included “The World of the Married,” “ratings,” and “Park Hae Joon,” while her highest-ranking related terms included “pour out,” “relate,” and “sympathize.” The actress’s positivity-negativity analysis revealed a score of 83.09 positive reactions.

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

1. Kim Hee Ae
  2. Han So Hee
  3. Park Hae Joon

15. Park Sun Young

18. Kim Young Min

https://www.soompi.com/article/1403674wpp/may-movie-star-brand-reputation-rankings-announced

2 hours ago, poppie said:

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

1. Kim Hee Ae
  2. Han So Hee
  3. Park Hae Joon

The success of this drama is shown in number of advertisements/ new roles/ pictorials they get. I saw many actors from this drama getting more recognition. 

I think Kim Hee ae will get many awards this year. Deservetly so.

On 5/19/2020 at 10:42 AM, nubianlegalmind said:

Chairwoman Choi - Her words to SW about her actions creating so many wounds in my opinion echo the old adage of women and self-sacrifice. Again, suffer quietly, smile, keep up appearances and then everyone will be happy. The chairwoman always gave me the impression that she was always right on the line of almost losing it. When she first encountered SW and was diagnosed with the STD's, she practically ordered SW to tell her that it was because of contact at a spa or gym. SW represents the courage women in her generation just don't have. They have been too indoctrinated.

Thank you for your detailed observations. Great read.

There is a scene earlier in the show when Sun-Woo was buying a lot of wine and ran into Chairman Choi's wife. She said, "It's not fun if you give up so quickly." I.e., don't just sit around feeling sad and getting drunk every night, do something.

I don't think Chairman Choi's wife just wanted Sun-Woo to suffer silently and give up. She just doesn't agree with the scorched earth approach that Sun-Woo eventually took.

The biggest kdrama this year no doubt. TWOTM's popularity in South Korea is no joke. I can't remember when was the last time a drama spawn out this many parodies and memes. This is funny considering twotm is so intense. Parodies and memes of the drama are everywhere, and these parodies are actually quality content :D highly recommend yall to watch. 

Spoiler

The people who where asked voted unanimously Kim Hee Ae for Daesang : minute 4:00

@boonieyo KHA's Secret Love Affair had so many parodies in 2014 :D

The World of Bags by Pengsoo 5:28 minute

Edit : YG stage has confirmed KHA's attendance at Baeksang's

I was quite happy with some of the results shown yesterday.

For both films and TV drama categories :

I was happy for the winners awards for The Best actress and the Best actor, and also the most popular couples for CLOY.

I am not surprised for the best film went to "parasite", but my only surprise that the best TV drama went to the black horse, "Hot Stove League". I watched almost all the TV drama nominated in the list, except for "Hot Stove League", I did not watch since this drama genre was not my cup of tea...I am not sure if I should spend time to watch it...:D. Also disappointed that "The world of married" not appeared in the best drama nomination list.  In my heart, I hope "When the Camellia Blooms" won it because this drama had all the genres that I loved. A beautiful and meaningful drama! Phenomenal acting! So far, it has all the elements that I found in this drama : romantic comedy, thriller, suspense and touching story.  Kang Ha-neul deserved the best actor award.

In summary, I am happy that actress Kim Hee Ae won the best actress, she deserved it. She can carry the role very well. I remembered her past works, like Secret Affair, My husband's lover, also about the same genre of extramarital affairs...her acting simply Phenomenal !

AHHHHH TWOTM brought home 2 awards!!! Very well-deserved! My predictions were right.  

I don't know where to voice my thoughts about Baeksang but I'll do it here since it's the thread I'm most familiar with on the forum. 

The winners restored my faith in Baeksang after seeing the list of nominees. I completely agree with the majority of the results, except for Best Screenplay (Film) for Exit. How could they win against Parasite and House of Hummingbird is still a mystery. Random thought - BJH must be tired of receiving awards that he didn't even bother to attend the show :D

Kingdom, Hospital Playlist and TWOTM deserve more nominations - but oh well there's nothing we can do about that. Kingdom is an amazing series - sad that they went home without an award. Hospital Playlist and TWOTM both got the short end of the stick because they weren't done airing by the cutoff so no Best Drama and Best Screenplay for them. TWOTM might also didn't get nominated due to it being a remake so that's another bummer. But I'm happy seeing TWOTM winning two important prizes which is Best Director and Best Actress. Outstanding direction and acting so no surprise there for me. 

Daesang - WTCB deserves it no debate. Only people who are super petty about their favorite dramas not winning would complain. Some people complained about WTCB and Stove League winning without even watching them sigh. This is an art award ceremony guys, not a popularity award ceremony. To all who are upset about your favorite dramas not winning and are reading this, well you should know WTCB, SL, HP and TWOTM have always been rated higher than other dramas in Korea.

Best Drama - Stove League completely deserves it. I thought they weren't going to win anything as the ceremony progressed but Baeksang didn't let me down :D Let's be real, judging from the previous winners in the Best Drama category, I had a strong feeling it would be Stove League or WTCB.

Best Actor - I was hoping to see NGM, JJH or HB winning this because they haven't won in such a long time. I was really rooting for HB but I definitely had a strong feeling that with such a "easy" role in CLOY, he wouldn't win it according to Baeksang criteria. HB should definitely go for a more complex role next time. JJH should have been nominated for Kingdom instead. I didn't get how they chose Hyena instead of Kingdom (!!!???). I really really wanted NGM to win because he was phenomenal in Stove League but I'm fine with KHN who was amazing in WTCB as well. Tough call.

Best Actress - Who was surprised? Because I wasn't :) Wbk KHA would win. Sucks though because I was hoping she would get Daesang and GHJ or KHS for Best Actress. However, WTCB with Daesang and KHA with Best Actress is fine as well.

Best Supporting Actor/Actress - well deserved

I agree with the rest of the winners in the TV category. It could have been ABH or LJW for best new actor and JMD or HSH for best new actress but then again, tough call. Overall, I'm really happy with Baeksang decisions. The awards are in the right hands -_- 

1 hour ago, lebeaucouple said:

I was quite happy with some of the results shown yesterday.

For both films and TV drama categories :

I was happy for the winners awards for The Best actress and the Best actor, and also the most popular couples for CLOY.

I am not surprised for the best film went to "parasite", but my only surprise that the best TV drama went to the black horse, "Hot Stove League". I watched almost all the TV drama nominated in the list, except for "Hot Stove League", I did not watch since this drama genre was not my cup of tea...I am not sure if I should spend time to watch it...:D. Also disappointed that "The world of married" not appeared in the best drama nomination list.  In my heart, I hope "When the Camellia Blooms" won it because this drama had all the genres that I loved. A beautiful and meaningful drama! Phenomenal acting! So far, it has all the elements that I found in this drama : romantic comedy, thriller, suspense and touching story.  Kang Ha-neul deserved the best actor award.

In summary, I am happy that actress Kim Hee Ae won the best actress, she deserved it. She can carry the role very well. I remembered her past works, like Secret Affair, My husband's lover, also about the same genre of extramarital affairs...her acting simply Phenomenal !

Stove League is really really good. I highly recommend! I'm sure you won't regret it.

@boonieyo

Thanks for telling me that "When the Camellia Blooms" won the Daesang award. (i did not read it from the article news, perhaps I missed it) Then at least it would strike a balance for "Hot Stove League" to receive best drama award :D. Yes, i agreed with you that Baeksang Arts Awards that held every year is to honor outstanding achievements, not for the popularity reason.  I will try to find time to watch HSL if it's really good. I love actress Son Ye Jin's dress code on yesterday night and her overall makeup, she was gorgeous and elegant :wub:

8 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

I am not surprised for the best film went to "parasite", but my only surprise that the best TV drama went to the black horse, "Hot Stove League". I watched almost all the TV drama nominated in the list, except for "Hot Stove League", I did not watch since this drama genre was not my cup of tea...I am not sure if I should spend time to watch it...:D.

I was happy about Stove League. They deserved recognition too. I watched all three dramas who won the important awards. You should watch it. I usually don`t recomand kdramas because everyone has his own taste but I think you will like Stove League. Oh Jung Se who won the suporting award for When Camellia Bloom was in Stove League as well. He had a good role in both dramas.

I think The World of The Married will win other awards in the future. I am glad that Kim Hee Ae had the oportunity to play a good and meaningful character. Kim Hye Soo had a good role in Hyena this year as well. I will cheer for the actresses to have good roles in dramas and movies not only the actors.

10 hours ago, hyall said:

Love the pink and she stood out among the black and white. She was awesome and deserved the award.

The same. Kdrama fashion is disappointing (they look good but only waring white and black seems like an uniform). I was glad that Kim Hee ae brought color to the red carpet event.

42 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

@boonieyo

Thanks for telling me that "When the Camellia Blooms" won the Daesang award. (i did not read it from the article news, perhaps I missed it) Then at least it would strike a balance for "Hot Stove League" to receive best drama award :D. Yes, i agreed with you that Baeksang Arts Awards that held every year is to honor outstanding achievements, not for the popularity reason.  I will try to find time to watch HSL if it's really good. I love actress Son Ye Jin's dress code on yesterday night and her overall makeup, she was gorgeous and elegant :wub:

Do watch HSL!!! :) It's such an underrated drama internationally due to its theme (baseball) and no romance at all. However, it teaches you many life lessons. Just overall an amazing drama. 

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm...the ratings of this drama in South Korea seems likely to be attributed by viewers belonging in the Ajumas group, where like the drama Sky Castle, i found to be quite boring but do appeal to those in the late 40' s and 50's - 70's age group whom usually will result in those daily & w'end family themed dramas getting over 20% viewership... currently watching 365 - Repeat of the Year where its screenplay (ie. script) is way much more interesting than this drama...even Hospital Playlist is found to boring compared to 365...just my two cents..

Archived