[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Now that all the photos & videos are coming out, it 's beginning to look more like the "BAE"ksang Awards for our BinJin !!!

" A picture is worth a thousand words."  But the videos of BinJin walking together at the end of the show & HB looking at SYJ, while trying to see if he can find a spot next to her in the winners' group photo ...  they're priceless for all of us here in BinJin ship.

Waiting patiently for the next wave of BinJin news ...

• Like 3
  • LOL 15
  • Love 3

@dreamerofRIRI people like to analyze and put the "picture" together of what really happened. For me, I can't assume what happened. It just looks like he definitely looked to see where she was. That is all I can say. I can't assume he made eye contact with her. She is currently not there in the footage we got. It cut off once he reached the top. We don't know if she is actually in her spot yet as we know she was talking on the right side where WTCB team is beforehand. There is good amount of footage missing as not everyone is in their places by the time we got the official photo. For me, it is clear that the people at the back were told to space out more to make the photo look better from the photographer's point of view. Maybe he was told to stay in his current position and that is why he is not closer to SYJ in the official photo and everyone else at the top moved further away. We will never know because we weren't there. Unless more "footage" come out, it is hard to say what happened.

@cgb1108 at this point I am going day by day. I expect them to "kill" me soon. I just don't know if it ends up being this week or sometime later. Regardless I don't think I am fully prepared for when that happens :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, Samsam said:

@Riritobinjin It was so heavy right? Halfway through and i knew i had to watch another material that’s lighter to take away the heavy feeling. Tomorrow, will be The Negotiation viewing. 

@Walk Kindly oh yes! I saw Be with you already. Cried buckets :bawling: 

The Negotiation is a tense thriller, but I find myself so distracted when I was watching it. Hyun Bin as Min Tae Gu was supposed to be a cold blooded killer/arms dealer, but I was swooning over him the whole time because he was so darn cute and charming! :lol: I was literally squealing and giggling whenever he smiled and flashed those dimples that my husband kept on shushing me because he can't concentrate on the movie :P

• Like 4
  • LOL 20

11 minutes ago, Kahlua2019 said:

What media file? Sorry but I'm not that techy...

I just quoted another shipper's post... I'm not sure what media file you're referring to. Sorry.

In your quote, there’s twitter videos/images attachment that need you to remove it. You can refer to the top pinned post by the admin.

Soompi rule No. 5 is to remove all videos/images/gif in the quote to preserve bandwidth. (I can even recall it’s rule 5 :phew:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ndit said:

He's definitely looking for her and his eyes was locked by YJ.. He tried to close to her but since there was no empty spot anymore in YJ row so he decided to stand at the top row but still closed to her..

We can see by the picture that his position on the top of SJH position where YJ stood by next to SJH.. it means if there was no SJH in that position, HB will be at that place next to YJ :)

There is popular sentence in Indonesian language to describe that maybe HB said on his mind "cewek yang baju gold, jangan sampe lepas!" :)

We share the same thought.

If you saw the lines from that group picture, there were many blank space and if he wants, he could stand beside his fellow actor, Ahn hyo Seop, or etc, but still, this guy prefer to stand alone there because it was the closest distance he can get from his woman.

Made me remember one of Ri Jeong Hyeok lines from Crash Landing On you.

"As long as she's in my sight. I will protect her no matter what"

and we know you'll protect her wherever she is. No matter what.

Really. I saw nothing, but love.

Hyun Bin-sshi, why are you only one in this world? :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9

11 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Binjingrocery score another fakesub video (see 2nd video below) - this time its SYJ and her best friend GHJ. See what they are saying . :joy:

I will consider it's really the exact conversation!

Their expression is on point. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

3 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

Going into total superficial mode, but I absolutely love how manly HB looks compared to many other Asian actors (sorry if this is a overgeneralization, just my own observation). Since the metrosexual look/wearing makeup is super trendy for Korean men, I just find HB's classic male, broad shouldered, tall, muscular frame to be super appealing. I also think this is why CLOY appeals to an international audience. If RJH was played by a less manly man, I don't think it would have had the same appeal.

*cough*….carry on....:phew: 

I know, right? HB just loooks like some Platinum standard among a lot of Asian men... Tall, muscular, broad shouldered, those dimples .. yet that penetrating stare and killer jawline:sweatingbullets:

Couldn't help but shout out in delight when I watched that CLOY scene of him on the bike, going past Seri's jeep to save her.... That V jawline said that he meant business, and the slooww mo as the bike whizzes past. And also in the Suit Fitting scene....  For me, it was love at that sight!  :wub:

The CLOY director really knew how to shoot him well. CLOY and RJH works because of HB, I totally agree. HB makes the  handsome, brooding lover from Mills & Boons kind of fantasy come true. 

The Baeksang video is gold today. Finally reveals what really happened behind the scenes and why he seemed to have a serious look on his face. ( poor boy didn't get to stand next to his best girl in the official photo). Now who's cold and avoiding her in the official photo!   Doing a happy dance.

• Like 8
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Okay..guyss ..some trivia..

The Negotiation Director: Lee Jong Suk

CLOY Director : Lee Jeong Hyo

Do I need to say more??.B) 

Kidding aside ,I don't think they are actually related..But who knows..:phew:?? Long lost brothers maybe ehh??. 

Bonus Hyun Bin's character in CLOY.. South Koreans pronounce it as Lee Jeong Hyuk.

LOL! Actually they both look a like and even wear glasses! It really throws me off sometimes :lol:

Regardless they are the ones that got to spend the most time with them and are clear shippers too lol. One is more vocal about it than the other ^_^

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1

53 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I expect them to "kill" me soon. I just don't know if it ends up being this week or sometime later. Regardless I don't think I am fully prepared for when that happens 

Thought you need prepare your health insurance like @Felizak@t and @GroceryShipper.. We still had a party after announcement of course.. :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Without appearing in the short video... we all can guess well who he is looking at :wub: .

This focused, attentive and full of love gaze is reserved for SYJ only. Also, he had a little warm smile. :heart::love:

LOL but then again... It seems to me that he reminded himself that there were cameras in front. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, lololo2 said:

YJ still spent time with her close friend GHJ at Baeksang.

It's great that she does not forget her friend when she is in a relationship. 

I'm pretty sure that YJ is a talkative person while HB is a good listener. 

Whenever we saw YJ on cameras at Baeksang, she talked. 

I really love their bond, friendship. Other than seeing HB together with SYJ at BAA, I would love to see GHY-SYJ picture at the award (since nobody couldn't get their picture together like what have been post in IG)

She sure a great friend with warm heart, funny and talkative :D

4 hours ago, Hyeongki_Cow said:

OK SO HERE'S ME THINKING:

I am now used to receiving updates from them at the same time, so better be consistent or I'll dword soon (jk tho). Happy shipping everyone!

Ya right, waking up in the morning and you get the news about them. And then, getting ready for sleep, you also get news about them. Also, it's not the same updates.

I will be full by their newsfeed for these couple of day (hope we get more and more update) 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

LOL! Actually they both look a like and even wear glasses! It really throws me off sometimes :lol:

Regardless they are the ones that got to spend the most time with them and are clear shippers too lol. One is more vocal about it than the other ^_^

Don't forget, they are the biggest investor in BinJin fam :phew:

• Like 6
  • LOL 10

14 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

Thought you need prepare your health insurance like @Felizak@t and @GroceryShipper.. We still had a party after announcement of cource.. :wub:

Umm well my health card has actually expired now :joy: Given the covid19 situation, I can't renew in person . So I don't think I will be allowed into an emergency room if this were to happen ^_^ 

Just check the website it says expired cards have been "extended" during this time. I don't know still feels official that is expired when I look at my card :P

• LOL 6

18 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

Thought you need prepare your health insurance like @Felizak@t and @GroceryShipper.. We still had a party after announcement of cource.. :wub:

You know, I don't think we need to prepare health insurance since that announcement is the insurance that we need.

That will be the best immune booster for us :joy:

We'll be okay, guys. We'll be okay :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 10