[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@faserun nice find! I know I haven't seen it before.

I am slowly approaching the final episode of HB in Snow Queen. This show is so emotional. I didn't expect this from the show - I think I need something less emotional after this :lol:. So probably won't finish off SYJ in Summer Scent after lol. I feel like I am getting an understanding of how the writers like to write their shows lol. Then I think back to Baeksang and how even at their award photo with everyone they couldn't stand next to each other. Baeksang really took the so close yet so far to the next level. Sigh.. At least we gave them a moment where they could be close (on stage and backstage) :wub: Sigh.. my heart 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

26 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

Yes, SYJ has at least a project almost every year in her 20 years career (30 projects so far - 1.5 per year). She is the most prolific Actress 

SYJ usually takes a break/ travels between projects. She does more movies than dramas and it normally takes shorter time to shoot a movie (3-4 months) than a drama (CLOY-6 months).

Corona virus has caused delay/ cancellation/ slowdown of many movies productions.

However, according to news from Chosun and some other Korean media, SYJ is considering carefully local and international projects.

SYJ dropped 3 projects in the last 2 years

1. One Spring Night (similar theme and casts)

2. Boston 1947 (schedule clash with CLOY)

3. The Pirates 2 (no more original casts)

Really? She is not doing Boston 1947 anymore? she has really cleared her schedule.  Hyun Bin's movie will probably not end up in a cinema tbh, hopefully we will see it on Netflix. 

In a perfect world, we would have CLOY season 2 and a follow up movie to Negociation too lol. Perhaps his character did not die, but faked his death to get special protection and then in the second movie we would see him working with the cops and in a conflicting love story with a certain cop lol.  Well we can dream right?

It's funny to see a new video pop up every day showing a new angle from the award show lol. It's obvious they cant be a long time away from each other. That is cute as hell! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

In a perfect world, we would have CLOY season 2 and a follow up movie to Negociation too lol. Perhaps his character did not die, but faked his death to get special protection and then in the second movie we would see him working with the cops and in a conflicting love story with a certain cop lol.  Well we can dream right?

I love the way you think! :blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, HyunBinXSonYeJin said:

I know in one of the CLOY interviews, YJ said that she is called cow Ye-jin because she has been continuously accepting projects. For long-time YJ fans, is it normal for her to have no projects for this long or is she finally taking a well-deserved break after the success of CLOY? 

It is quite normal for her. She took almost a year between the time The Last Princess wrapped in 2016 to filming TN and Be With You back-to-back in 2017. She also took more than a year between wrapping Pretty Noona in May and filming CLOY in July the following year.

Her break is just a lot more obvious now because she didn’t do much promotions for CLOY unlike in the past where she does promos in between projects like when she spent the second half of 2018 doing interviews for TN and then doing the rounds at awards shows for Be With You during her long break.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 5

@jamy47 Boston 47 filmed around CLOY in the end last year. So yea she ended up dropping 3 projects that we know of to take on CLOY. She would only do Pirates 2 if the original cast were to return and none of them were going to return. Clearly, shifting her usual lifestyle around right now. However, the covid situation helps even more too. ;) That is why they are doing more CFs right now. Looks like more casting news have been announced now lately. HB only reviews future scripts after he is done filming. So, SYJ is currently the only one at the moment still reviewing scripts if she hasn't made a decision yet on her future work.

I realized manyo behind the scenes at the beginning said Beauty and Health. So I guess the active wear parts is the "health" part. It's like how HB took on HLScience and that was "health" lol

• Like 8

2 hours ago, lovebirds said:

For those who want to watch SYJ's projects, following is my classification

Light

The Pirates

My Wife Got Married (Funny)

The Art of Seduction (Funny)

Something In The Rain Drama

Personal Taste Drama 

Crazy First Love

Spellbound

I'm surprised you classified SITR as "light". It tackled a lot of serious issues such as sexual harassment in the workplace, societal taboo of dating younger men, societal taboo of women's roles in the society as they get older, and issues of harmful parenting. 

For me, SITR is a good example of how a show that tackles really serious and heavy topics does not automatically make it better  compare to other lighter works. CLOY, while it has serious issues of NK-SK conflict, does have some rom-com qualities to it, and yet, CLOY was still a much, much superior show, way better written, directed, and acted on than SITR. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, slowpoked said:

I'm surprised you classified SITR as "light". It tackled a lot of serious issues such as sexual harassment in the workplace, societal taboo of dating younger men, societal taboo of women's roles in the society as they get older, and issues of harmful parenting. 

For me, SITR is a good example of why a show that tackles really serious and heavy topics does not automatically make it better  compare to other lighter works. CLOY, while it has serious issues of NK-SK conflict, does have some rom-com qualities to it, and yet, CLOY was still a much, much superior show, way better written, directed, and acted on than SITR. 

It tackles such issues but there are more romance factors in the drama and the director handled such issues in a light way, we can also laugh when we watch the drama (IMDB 8,1/10).

If we watch Shark, The Truth Beneath or White Night, then they are much heavier.

SITR is one of SYJ's best dramas, in my opinions. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Ok finally catched up... phew! :sweatingbullets:

3 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

2:27 mins

2:27 mins? aha! We got the code.

1 hour ago, lovebirds said:

For those who want to watch SYJ's projects, following is my classification

Thanks for this. I just finished watching this week "My Wife Got Married". This list gives me more options. After seeing her in "Be With You", I always want to make sure that I'll be able to breathe again as that movie made me cry buckets in the middle of night like crazy. So you doin the category (aside from @ElectricHearts reco) made my Ye-jin binge movie-list-to-watch easier. Thank you.

---

With all the news here (delulu or not to delulu), I'm happy. Thank you BinJin shippers for making my night like a novel.

Let's keep sailing.:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 9

For me, SITR tackled a lot of taboos in the show. The work place harassment made me uncomfortable and I like how the issue was addressed in the end. The love storylines in the drama do make the show lighter - when the complications of their relationship isn't brought up. So I understand why it isn't in the serious category like her other dramas listed - I have seen the ones mentioned above too. However, I also agree I can't put that show into the light category. I actually find One Spring Night to be lighter than SITR -having watched that drama, I am glad she didn't do it. It would be compared to much to SITR and how there is so many other SITR co stars that returned for that dramaSpotlight is about her rise to becoming an news anchor. So I would also put that close to neutral/heavy as the stories her character had to cover. 

At least with HB it's much easier lol as they are either melodramas or action genre related. The only surprise one I watched was A Millionaire's First Love as the synopsis I had read on asianwiki was misleading :lol: So I did back to back watches of Daddy Long Legs and A Millionaire's First Love and yup I got depressed after^_^ I've learned my lesson after that and having also done I Am Happy, Late Autumn and Come Rain Come Sunshine back to back too - my 2nd mistake lol. Thank goodness I probably have some "happy" options left from his filmography after Snow Queen. Who knows maybe I will get surprised again ^_^

@Jhari♥자리 so far their pattern this week, also involves 2 ;) We shall see though lol.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Brand new day in SK.. Will we get anything new today? :lol:

Also, I think we behaved properly with the new Baeksang footage yesterday ^_^:lol:

I haven't seen this before from PIFAN. Am I missing other content from them then :lol:

Spoiler

• Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Son Ye-jin wore an elegant champagne, floor-length evening gown from Ralph Lauren’s pre-Fall 2019 collection. She kept her arms and neck bare, accessorizing only with a pair of shoulder-grazing diamond earrings. She and Hyun Bin were awarded Most Popular Actress and Actor.

Smart Communications is reportedly trying to get her to be an endorser, just like her “CLOY” partner who was introduced via an online ad for the telecommunications giant last June 1.

https://lifestyle.inquirer.net/364121/son-ye-jin-shines-in-ralph-lauren-smarts-next-ad-face/

• Like 8
  • Love 2

So proud of our oppa! Just a few days into the launch of Hyun Bin's SMART ad campaign in the Philippines, the company has already seen big returns on their investment, as the campaign took over social media :heart:

https://www.esquiremag.ph/money/industry/how-much-did-hyun-bin-help-smart-a2360-20200611-lfrm?fbclid=IwAR1hrgotZ9TmkuhvVczdNOs-CBo7IJq6SpJe4D3eaAxmF2yk360iEj--0EU

• Like 13
  • Love 2

As if everything we have see doesn’t prove they are together, this is further proof to me. She leads into him with deep emotion as he hugs her so sweetly. Friends? I think not. Would all co-workers show this emotion? No!!

• Like 9
  • Love 8