Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

On 2/10/2020 at 8:37 PM, peggygordon said:

New confirmation about completely filming and wrap up party would be held on 13 February.

HB next project Will be held on April right?

Such a tigh schedule.

Hi peggygordon, thanks for sharing about the wrap-up party. Time flies so fast that this drama will soon end. It's seems that they just had begun......:lol:

*** Another behind-the-scenes video of the cast filming episodes 13 and 14. Love the BTS. I hope they can add an English subtitle for MORE BTS clips that we could get to see in the future. The final two episodes of “Crash Landing on You” airs on Saturday and Sunday at 9 p.m. KST.   So sad we only have 2 more episodes..... I'm enjoying much watching them. I have been enjoying the journey that this drama has taken me. I love all the characters here. :lol:

credit : soompi

• Like 2

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Feb. 3-9, 2020

dramaratings_2.jpg

Saturday, Feb. 8      
Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life 73 KBS 21.3%
Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life 74 KBS 26.1%
No Second Chances 53 MBC 7.8%
No Second Chances 54 MBC 9.8%
No Second Chances 55 MBC 8.7%
No Second Chances 56 MBC 10.2%
Stove League 15 SBS 16.8%
Itaewon Class 4 JTBC 9.4%
Tell Me What You Saw 3 OCN 1.7%
Crash Landing on You 13 tvN 14.1%
Sunday, Feb. 9      
Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life 75 KBS 25.2%
Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life 76 KBS 28.8%
Tell Me What You Saw 4 OCN 3.3%
Crash Landing on You 14 tvN 17.7%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LInk here http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/02/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-feb-3-9-2020/

• Like 2

[HanCinema's News] Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin Continue to Top Nielsen Influencers List

photo1152503.jpg

The latest report from CJ ENM and Nielsen Korea once again shows "Crash Landing on You" stars Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin in the top two positions.

The poll measuring relative influence was conducted over the first week of February and marks their second straight one on top. This new list is the second straight for the pair.

"Crash Landing on You" also naturally was ranked as the most influential drama. "Itaewon Class" was number two, "Stove League" was number three, and "Dr. Romantic 2" was number four. In the lower ranks of the list "Black Dog" was number five, "Diary of a Prosecutor" was number six, and "Tell Me What You Saw" was number seven.

Written by William Schwartz

• Like 3

*** There are (2) more EPs left for this drama & I'm curious of how much the ratings they could get for these EPs. The ratings need to pick up MORE this week. I hope the finale' can easily cross 20%. Hmmm........hope it finishes strong.. I'm glad it's receiving great love from the people/audience. Hope for a happy-ending.  :lol:

• Like 2

*** "Crash Landing on You" continues to lead in first place, its fourth straight week in the top spot in the latest Good Data Report. The drama had a 35% jump in references, and is now at its highest ever rank. The lead actors continued to rule the top two slots for performers for the eighth straight week. :lol:

photo1153558.jpg

Picture credit : Hancinema

• Love 1

Romantic Korean Dramas On Netflix To Sweeten Your Valentine’s Week

romantic-korean-dramas-660x315.jpg

Ready your K-Drama marathon essentials and ride the romantic vibe this Valentine’s week!

Netflix laid out a saccharine plan for you to feel warm especially if you are single or your V-Day celebration unfortunately encountered a rain check.

Guaranteed to delight with heart-fluttering moments, these suggested Korean dramas are only a few taps away from Netflix through your mobile devices.

Crash Landing on You

Always a tad too sweet in every episode, Crash Landing On You effortlessly enamored the audience with its captivating drama experience. As rom-com stories emerged to have become synonymous to Korean dramas, the challenge to create a lingering series was notched superbly by its love pairing, supported by the rest of the cast.

Utilizing the staple rom-com formula, this Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin starrer is a comforting bubble wrap. The comic notes and romance highs easily attracts anyone who craves candied narrative.

FB_IMG_1581274925355-768x512.jpg

Secret Garden

Secret Garden is your drama to see when you want a K-drama marathon vacation. It plays well in keeping the excitement stable and hits a love progression which the viewers loyally cheer for. The fantasy body-switching plot is a brilliant addition to keep the story bubbly as well as the reversal of roles for the strong heroine and weak but charming lead man.

The strength of how the love couple bicker along the way to realize they are both rendered by the love hook they throw at each other unconsciously will make you mark this drama as an all-time favorite.

Secret_Garden_SBS-2010-Korean_Drama-p3-e

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : HelloKpop

• Like 2

On 2/12/2020 at 1:37 AM, willenette said:

*** There are (2) more EPs left for this drama & I'm curious of how much the ratings they could get for these EPs. The ratings need to pick up MORE this week. I hope the finale' can easily cross 20%. Hmmm........hope it finishes strong.. I'm glad it's receiving great love from the people/audience. Hope for a happy-ending.  :lol:

@willenette hi chingu my first time here on his own thread! woah one thousand plus on this thread? that speaks volume! glad to be here & nice to see you a familiar face if you will! :) hello to other HB fans here. I dread to think CLOY is ending this w/end, it's hard to get over this drama & of course dealing with withdrawal syndrome is another story! I hope the finale too will rake 20% or more as HB wishes! Fingers crossed! Me too, hoping for a happy ending :)

I'm sure you guys must have  posted the photos here already but as I was (now) looking at this old drama bc of Ha ji won of Chocolate drama, I didn't realize HB was in it too? woah and here's how he looked then of course in his young days :) but he's already cute/handsome. 

In case this was posted awhile back, hope none of you would mind!!

It only goes to show he and Ha ji won worked together before Secret Garden :)

Daddy_Long_Legs-0016.jpg

cr: asianwiki

hqdefault.jpg

cr: YT

Y4YetS-xVIXythLS9FQhoasnS4RzdORbbS-mkHTj

cr: FanPix.net

• Like 1

@willenette chingu i think one of these days, i may have to re-watch SG! I've seen it awhile back but tbh i can't recall much of it hahaha

faNmtj2gZWdhfZTPlOUDKKje7ZgQpfbdjqH4_sH_

cr: Blingee (this one is timely for Valentine's Day  :)

here's our HB in MLSS:

tumblr_mk2v2rektF1qzgsnqo2_250.gifv

cr: Tumblr

If my memory doesn't fail me i think this must be the first time or 2nd time i watched him or maybe his movie Marrying a Millionaire :)

tumblr_mk2v2rektF1qzgsnqo7_250.gifv

cr: Tumblr

kim-sam-soon-1.gif?w=360

cr: AHJUMMAMSIES

Spoiler

576210f809229295ae4ec13951b4489ceb68b188

cr: Amino Apps

• Like 1