[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

15 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

haha yup, he sure did mention his affinity for a woman with beautiful hands. He also said he wants a woman who dresses sexy (What's what you like huh, Ahjusshi? :D), cooks well, eats well, and has a husband by her side to make her look even better. OMG..seriously, I swear, it's like these two were asked to do an assignment called "Describe your ideal mate/list the things you look for a your ideal mate" and then they just switched papers and wrote down their OWN qualifications themselves. How else would they match these qualifications so dang dead on?! UNCANNY "COINCIDENCES" indeed! 

hahaha, seriously!  Uncanny and happy coincidences at exactly the right time. Maybe, they should also write down about what they look for into the future and their plans, the area they should handle themselves to get into the curve ahead, versus the area their team should take care and then switch that dang papers again:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

WOO HOO!!! Baeksang popularity vote has FINALLY ended!! Remember not to Uninstall Tik Tok yet! Better safe than sorry. PLUS, you still need to watch the red carpet and backstage interview. :D

Posting all the tweeter celebration tweets here! Well done everyone! Now you can go rest your tired fingers. Don't go tapping tapping while in your sleep yah! LOL! :D

Finally found a post for the final vote score for Binjin!

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 13

Oh boy watching him talking about SYJ again. I keep getting distracted if it was actually 3 reasons but I guess so since I have now wrote it all out lol. I just never seen him elaborate in such detail about someone before  - let alone it was for almost 1.5 mins lol. :wub: Such intimate words as his elaborates about his "close friend"' acting if they are correctly translated lol.

@celest1al is the translation to his 3 reasons why he enjoyed working with SYJ accurate? The part I am wondering about is if he really uses the word synchronize? Is that the closest meaning to what he says? Thanks :)

Can you give 3 reasons why you enjoyed working with Son Ye Jin

After filming the movie The Negotiation with Ms. Ye Jin in the past, I think a lot of fans know it since I had an interview before. I mentioned that it would be great if I would be filming with her again in a different genre like a romantic comedy or melodrama. Where the time to film together came early so I think this was one of the things I liked that the chance to synchronize our act came early. 

So I think acting with Ms Ye Jin again for a few months. The acting took us around 6-7 months. Based on my observation as an actor, she had to a huge passion for acting. She was also an actress who had interpretation and various ideas about the scenes. That was somehow astonishing to me as an actor and it stimulated me and I learned various things from her. I think that was why I liked acting with her.

Thirdly, however, I like that a great film like this was done with great synchronization of our act without any issues

LOL @RiRiGaGa I think we were working on something similar haha

• Like 5
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

WOO HOO!!! Baeksang popularity vote has FINALLY ended!! Remember not to Uninstall Tik Tok yet! Better safe than sorry. PLUS, you still need to watch the red carpet and backstage interview. :D

Posting all the tweeter celebration tweets here! Well done everyone! Now you can go rest your tired fingers. Don't go tapping tapping while in your sleep yah! LOL! :D

Finally found a post for the final vote score for Binjin!

Yay!!! I wonder who won? B) 

Hmmm, these two below are mirroring and matching again... i can imagine their pink cheeks buried underneath those stuffed toys, blushing with slight embarassment for topping their young idol rivals in this popularity contest.  Who would've thunk? 

bravo, BINJIN shippers! 

good night! 

C4-BBC740-C12-A-4448-95-BB-52-F7-D21-D53image post host

• Like 6
  • Love 6

I just want to share this fanvid i don’t know who is the person that made this video but he/she is amazing. The background music for this video was ost from old drama and if you click cc you can see english lyric for the song and its match for their situation i guess and in fact the video are made in november 2018 when they promote “unromantic genre movie” :rolleyes::phew::wub: and I think the person who made this are from PH (cmiiw) hihi https://youtu.be/tSnBYBe7u-g

• Like 1
  • Love 9

26 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

1) YJ is the exception to his "I don't look to my past" rule: We have mentioned before that in HB's past interviews, he talks about how he does not focus on his past and instead directs his attention towards the future. However, in this interview, YJ became his exception to that statement. He HIMSELF, without a prompt, brings up the past so fondly and even directs the audience to recall that past moment in the past with him. So Binssi not only remembers a 20 second compliment that Yejinssi gave him over 2 years ago but he felt the need to remind the world of that very brief yet impactful moment. Now mind you, this is coming from the man who is so painfully shy that his friends said he did not want to ride the bus back in high school because he was too embarrassed to witness his real life fan club who swooned over him and waited for him to come on the bus so they can fangirl. So clearly, Binnie is VERY uncomfortable hearing others compliment his good looks (to which he very humbly denies all the time unless of course he is cheekily admitting it in front of his close friend) yet here, HB himself naturally brings up YJ's compliment and also relishes in how happy it makes him with that insanely adorkable smile at the end of his laugh. Binssi's usual M.O. would be to try to avoid or hide from a compliment like that in embarrassment. But YJ, of course, even when she's not physically beside him, still manages to break down his walls and exposes his vulnerable true self to the world and he, contrary to all his typical instincts, is contently okay with that because she is his exception, every single time.  

@RiRiGaGa I noticed this too as he brought up "the past" whenever it was related to The Negotiation a few times and even recalled the compliment from their promotion tour she says he has "beautiful skin and silky hair". I know he didn't have to mention her when he heard that in the question but if you are that close to someone, something like that compliment would still resonate with you. Yes it was from 2018 but it clearly meant something to him back then and that is probably one of the main reasons they became "close" after TN promos. When you have found the one the past, present and future all blend together. Also, the way he elaborate about SYJ as an actor. He says such intimate words to describe them working together. Before he didn't even use those kinds of words to describe them acting together as they were "co stars" then - let alone he never talked about their acting together for almost 1.5 mins long lol. So it shows where they currently are in their relationship. You only use intimate words like that to describe a partner :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 7

Does anyone have screenshot of the last minute poll that show difference of binjin and the 2nd lead in the poll?

I want to save it as it is so amazing that all of us put our best efforts together till the end

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

21 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

While starting my process of abusing my repeat button again to rewatch HB's MetroStyle interview from yesterday, there were a few key things that really stood out to me. Aside from HB's very transparent body language, I always pay close attention to his wording. Though sometimes his words might skewed a bit from being lost in translation so I always appreciate when you wonderful Korean language experts clarify things for us, thanks @celest1al for doing that for us! Since HB is a man of such few words that when he does speak, what he does choose to say speaks volumes.

1) YJ is the exception to his "I don't look to my past" rule: We have mentioned before that in HB's past interviews, he talks about how he does not focus on his past and instead directs his attention towards the future. However, in this interview, YJ became his exception to that statement. He HIMSELF, without a prompt, brings up the past so fondly and even directs the audience to recall that past moment in the past with him. So Binssi not only remembers a 20 second compliment that Yejinssi gave him over 2 years ago but he felt the need to remind the world of that very brief yet impactful moment. Now mind you, this is coming from the man who is so painfully shy that his friends said he did not want to ride the bus back in high school because he was too embarrassed to witness his real life fan club who swooned over him and waited for him to come on the bus so they can fangirl. So clearly, Binnie is VERY uncomfortable hearing others compliment his good looks (to which he very humbly denies all the time unless of course he is cheekily admitting it in front of his close friend) yet here, HB himself naturally brings up YJ's compliment and also relishes in how happy it makes him with that insanely adorkable smile at the end of his laugh. Binssi's usual M.O. would be to try to avoid or hide from a compliment like that in embarrassment. But YJ, of course, even when she's not physically beside him, still manages to break down his walls and exposes his vulnerable true self to the world and he, contrary to all his typical instincts, is contently okay with that because she is his exception, every single time.  

21 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

I agree, he is very careful with his words and does not speak frivolously. I also found it telling that he mentioned the interview with SYJ. He simply could have said "oh, I think this is being asked because it was mentioned in a past interview"....he didn't need to mention SYJ at all if he didn't want to draw more unwanted attention to their relationship, especially given that he had already spent a few minutes talking about her in the previous question.

To your second point about how shy he is about receiving compliments for his looks... this is generally true yet how hilarious was it when he decided to flip the switch during one of those swoon videos with SYJ and basically agreed he looks great in a military uniform and that he is not one of those people dissatisfied with his looks (much to SYJs surprise)? I mean, talk about a 180! Our Binnie sure is feeling mighty confident these days...:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

19 minutes ago, Jellysshi said:

I just want to share this fanvid i don’t know who is the person that made this video but he/she is amazing. The background music for this video was ost from old drama and if you click cc you can see english lyric for the song and its match for their situation i guess and in fact the video are made in november 2018 when they promote “unromantic genre movie” :rolleyes::phew::wub: and I think the person who made this are from PH (cmiiw) hihi 

Wow.. i love it too.. :wub:

She/he is who post a full interview CLOY Kakao live chatting.

I thought She/He is a Vietnamese based on its name

• Like 3
  • Love 3

44 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

Since HB is a man of such few words that when he does speak, what he does choose to say speaks volumes. Here are my thoughts on some very revealing things about this interview: 

1) YJ is the exception to his "I don't look to my past" rule: 

So Binssi not only remembers a 20 second compliment that Yejinssi gave him over 2 years ago but he felt the need to remind the world of that very brief yet impactful moment.

Now mind you, this is coming from the man who is so painfully shy that his friends said he did not want to ride the bus back in high school because he was too embarrassed to witness his real life fan club who swooned over him and waited for him to come on the bus so they can fangirl.

But YJ, of course, even when she's not physically beside him, still manages to break down his walls and exposes his vulnerable true self to the world and he, contrary to all his typical instincts, is contently okay with that because she is his exception, every single time.  

Well, you sure added depth to this 5min interview that I have not thot of!!! 

HB chose to bring up YJ on this question, and showed us (and the world) how he remembers everything to do with YJ. Indeed the exception to his rule!  His eyes sparkled and he laughed as soon as the question came up - he remembered YJ's words IMMEDIATELY!

P.S. First time I heard about him not wanting the ride the bus for being shy at his fan club swooning over him. The other story I heard was that the girls waited for the bus he is on, before getting on the bus LOL!!

2) HB mentions that the thing that he enjoyed most about his Captain Ri character that sets it apart from his previous characters is that Captain Ri "is a warm and innocent" character.

Captain Ri is the first role where he gained massive popularity and fame for being a sweet, kind, warm, and innocent character. HB has, of course, portrayed a nice guy in his other previous works (Snow Queen, Worlds Within) but those characters usually tend to be his lesser-known roles.

So like YJ, his Captain Ri character in CLOY becomes the exception for him. And if we connect the fact that YJ thinks Captain Ri is basically 100% HB in real life, then we can conclude that once again, YJ is his exception.

Watching Yejinssi repeatedly, consistently, and completely become his exception every single time is such an exceptional thing to witness. Yes, this is indeed a man who is exceptionally in love with his exception :wub:  (and we can't wait for him to make her the rule). ;)

So true!! Captain Ri was truly an exception to his previous famous and most popular roles. And I find it so wonderful that it's a character that is the closest to his real personality (as attest by YJ). The Binjin Magic here made this untypical role of his become a winning role in his career - and this happened when he was matched with YJ. It also changed the perception of Kdrama fans about HB, as most remember more him for his rich arrogant chaebol characters.  

Thanks for once again framing the Binjin magic so beautifully. She is indeed his exception AND the rule. :D

@Desten10  I posted the final vote count and the gap with the #2 place in the previous page. :D

• Like 3
  • Love 5

Binsshi continues to shower fans with goodies. His new CF for HLscience. The green healthy drink that either turns you into Popeye the sailorman or The Hulk LOL!! (joking, joking!! I am actually quite interested to try it). :D

AND, we got another Binjin parallel!! SYJ's 20th year debut anniversary!! Both Binnie's new CF and YJ's 20th anniversary right at 12:00midnight!

HB's new CF posters and BTS.

Bts and interview for CH (in hiddne spoilers)

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Jellysshi said:

I just want to share this fanvid i don’t know who is the person that made this video but he/she is amazing. The background music for this video was ost from old drama and if you click cc you can see english lyric for the song and its match for their situation i guess and in fact the video are made in november 2018 when they promote “unromantic genre movie” :rolleyes::phew::wub: and I think the person who made this are from PH (cmiiw) hihi https://youtu.be/tSnBYBe7u-g

Watching this video make me smile like an idiot and I suddenly missed them so much 

When scrolling my twitter just now, watch this editing from binjindiary makes me wanna cry :tears:

like we're rooting for them for so long and seeing them from teenagers to grey and old couple. Oh my heart 

• Like 5
  • Love 7

16 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

AND, we got another Binjin parallel!! SYJ's 20th year debut anniversary!! Both Binnie's new CF and YJ's 20th anniversary right at 12:00midnight!

First I lose sleep and now I don't know what time zone I am in anymore LOL! OMG! But I knew the timing of the HL Science was June 3 already hahaa. I just didn't realize they would happen at the same time.

couple goals indeed lol. Time to catch up on Binnie stuff

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, QueenieBee said:

To your second point about how shy he is about receiving compliments for his looks... this is generally true yet how hilarious was it when he decided to flip the switch during one of those swoon videos with SYJ and basically agreed he looks great in a military uniform and that he is not one of those people dissatisfied with his looks (much to SYJs surprise)? I mean, talk about a 180! Our Binnie sure is feeling mighty confident these days...:lol:

Binnie might be more confident these days since he receives beautiful & positive compliments from his "better half" who is undeniably one among the respected actresses in SOKOR, a  Box office queen titleist, a certified Best actress in different genres (big or small screen), a fashion icon and of course the Most Beautiful and Popular Woman on earth? Who wouldn't be so excited and feeling confident if this is the case?

For Best Actor & Best Actress ,, Still Hyun & Son are the strongest  contender in my biased judgement to win the awards. I still consider their portrayals in CLOY by showing different varieties of character effectively and perfectly that captured the love and merits of viewers beneath and beyond around the globe...as one mentioned here that acting does not only engage in angry or crying emotion monotonously ...(unless the judges decision is based on true to life daily stories then there's no point of including envisage stories in these categories.) Though all the nominated actors here have excellent acting which really arguably who really did the best..

>these are only my opinions and sorry for me if these opinions will not be granted during the award..My congratulations ahead to the winners in all categories...help me pray..bless you all, from Mongolia with love..

• Like 7
  • Love 3