[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

HOLD ON!! Is this fanmade or was this promo picture really posted by MediHeal/ Manyo???  Are they trying to KILL us Binjin Shippers?? Our hearts can't take it anymore!!

M for Married!! Hahahaha!! Binjin Shippers are going MAD, all MAD I tell ya!! Too much CANDIES!! (but we're not complaining, keep it coming!)

• Like 4
  • LOL 15
  • Love 3

HB is never gonna be NOT TEASED by his reaction to the question on his beautiful skin and hair. Fans are having a field day creating videos and memes of his reaction LOL!! Here's another funny one, using both the Metrodotstyle interview and the original TN interview. :D

Yah, I just figured out it's not fan made LOL! Have they ever do something like that ie. put Binjin in the same frame, and I think it's a joint promotion? Gosh, all these Binjin candies dropping like a hail storm on us !!

The first picture below, top left - is this new? I have never seen this Binjin taking wefie pix before!!

GORGEOUS BINJIN! They just look perfect together!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

M for Married!! Hahahaha!! Binjin Shippers are going MAD, all MAD I tell ya!! Too much CANDIES!! (but we're not complaining, keep it coming!)

I dont know how to handle this!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

@BinJin2020  I even hear him saying yejinsii in my dream!

• Like 4
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

@TotoroSY I have seen ones of mediheal and manyo of their ads side by side at a store I think it was Instagram or something before but this is the first time I saw their stuff together in an ad. When I saw that yesterday, I was like what timing. Here we are wishing they do a CF and ad together and the company that manyo and mediheal are under finally decided to put them together? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

The first picture below, top left - is this new? I have never seen this Binjin taking wefie pix before!!

@TotoroSY    That top left picture is not new. That was from their Vogue shoot for TN I believe. Notice the hair styles and clothes they're wearing, it's from that Vogue photoshoot where they were both lookin' CLASSY and FLY AF! The photos from that shoot are EXTRA intensely beautiful!

Ahhh I cannot with them! My teeth are rotting from all of these candies!! Keep them coming!! :wub: :D  My shipper heart is so content right now. And all of these different companies, it's like they've all banded together to clown us BinJin shippers and make us go crazyyy!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

Ok don’t take this tweet too serious.

But an aunty like me doesn’t know how to connect with K FANS or to get  the inner info..

If turned out she did not attend don’t blame me.. :ph34r:

Just  a reminder for you to clear up your schedule on Friday,

just in case 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, GogoRoboto said:

SYJ joining Smart doesn't necessarily have to be a confirmation that they are dating. If they do plan to get SYJ to join Smart, it will be because of CLOY and their popularity as implied by MVP when he said that Captain Ri will be sad if he's alone. Not everyone in the Philippines is aware that they are involved in dating rumors even though most CLOY fans do want them to date in real life.

It could work out the same way as their Ma:nyo and Mediheal endorsements where there are together in some ads because both brands are owned by the same company in the same way that Smart has a number of other products other than mobile internet like what HB endorses.

But for us shippers of hyun bin and son ye jin it was a big deal. Hope it will come true. And it will really make Capt. Ri happy that he will be accompany by his "close friend".

• Like 6