[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

36 minutes ago, Onewaytrain said:

Do we also need to follow Baeksang account? 

YES, according to the fans who are actively monitoring the Baeksang votes, or maybe they have experience from previous years.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

Just saw this on tweeter. I believe verified account means you will receive an email from TikTok to verify the account you've created.

I sign up with Tiktok using my FB account, didnt receive any email though, but when i click vote, the numbers actually increase.....does it mean i need to verify again?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BinJinShoppingAide said:

No, it wasn't accidental. If you saw their complete post, the last line says: More surprises on June 1. It means that the commercial released yesterday is JUST ONE OF THE VERSIONS. We will find other versions on June 1.

it was accidental. Marketing department of Smart was shocked when it came out. It was kind of a topic in the Smart community yesterday. But i guess all is well now. PR and Mktg handled it well last night. :)

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, SuZy Leoo said:

I sign up with Tiktok using my FB account, didnt receive any email though, but when i click vote, the numbers actually increase.....does it mean i need to verify again?

I am not so sure, but maybe since you signed up with FB, and it's a verified social media account, you don't need to verify via emails? Cuz I think some created dummy emails and used that to vote, though I am not sure if that can work cuz I tried it and it didn't (but may be also due to having more than 1 account per device).

42 minutes ago, 4leafclover said:

I'm also confused about this "verify your tiktok account" thing. I keep seeing this on ig and Twitter but no one confirmed if it is true/really necessary. Kinda bothered with all that multiple IDs we created lol but I'm pretty sure other fandoms did the same thing. But how does it work for Baeksang? Do they really clear up unconfirmed votes prior to the event? Did it happen in the past?

(I'm wondering if this is just a tactic for us to stop voting using those dummy accounts)

I really have no idea. I guess fans just want to be careful as we might end up losing all the votes using dummy email accounts (ie. emails that do not existing at all). 

40 minutes ago, SuZy Leoo said:

I think it could be apparently leaked accidentally and word usually spread around quickly through social media sites...

Yes, agree that it's more a leak online and not that weibo users hack and got the video. This usually get leaked either by the ad/ digital agency or online media agencies when they forget to put privacy settings while testing the online ads on various platforms.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

27 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Aww this is so cute.....:wub:

Oh gosh, so cute and funny! Why do fans like to tease YJ's singing and rapping? lol! I guess it's the same way that HB always get teased for his dancing...

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Hello Chingus and shoppers! delurking mode here, it's been a while but I keep lurking every single day and night and also busy voting for uri BinJin couple using 6 iPhones and 5 iPads with single TikTok account each. I hope this adds and help to our beloved OTP. Also adding hubby's and daughter's iOS devices using their TikTok accounts and my hubby shaking his head while he saw me voting using his phone and account :joy:

Can't wait for Baeksang and since I'm in Singapore I am excited to watch it in MeWatch app for live streaming

#BinJin fighting!

#ingrocerywetrust

#cloybaeksang

PS never liked and DL TikTok but for BinJin I can do everything including creating multiple accounts :heart:

Let's unite again and show our love for BinJin by making sure we vote everyday till the end of voting period.

Edited by ktp-syj
  • Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 5

@TotoroSY @Binjin2Ri now i understand why Hyun Bin was laughing so hard when Ye Jin was singing during the TN Promo. I cannot finish watching her singing video clips. Haha. She’s too cute and skilled when it comes to singing. Haha :lol: 

but she’s soooo game! Game face on! :lol: In the Master in the House episode, she sang her heart out too. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Metro Style Mag lowkey campaigning and shipping for HB and SYJ for the Baeksang Most Popular awards... they have been churning out HB/SYJ/CLOY related articles almost every single day!

https://metro.style/culture/film-tv/tiktok-voting-56th-baeksang-awards/25254

Don't miss the exclusive interview of Metro.Style with HB for his Smart endorsement on Monday, 1:00 P.M. Philippine Standard Time.

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BinJin99 said:

Not every HB’s fans or YJ’s fans are BinJin shippers.

A HB fangirl asked her followers to vote for IU. CLOY fans start unfollow her FB group “Crash Landing On You”.

We do understand that not all people are shippers. But mind you. Take a look at the group's name.It is clearly written CRASH LANDING ON YOU. And fyi SYJ is the lead  and not IU. So CLOYfans whether they are shippers or not , don't expect to be blocked when they are campaigning for the lead actress. SYJ has been nominated for YSR 's character which is the heart of CLOY. Why didn't the admin just change the name now to something else to support her stan. It is perfectly ok cause we all have our biases but if they can block their posts then people  have the right to boycott the group too.

It is so ironic that your username claims allegiance to this ship and yet you are here trying to rant unnecessarily. Another troll spotted. Go vote for your faves instead of lurking here and wasting your time.We are already working hard bye bye!!

Seems like many trolls with fake ids are entering this haven just to propagate their agenda. This is my last reply cause I don't have time to loose over some childish complains.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Samsam said:

@TotoroSY @Binjin2Ri now i understand why Hyun Bin was laughing so hard when Ye Jin was singing during the TN Promo. I cannot finish watching her singing video clips. Haha. She’s too cute and skilled when it comes to singing. Haha :lol: 

but she’s soooo game! Game face on! :lol: In the Master in the House episode, she sang her heart out too. 

That’s why I love her so much. She is not afraid to be herself and show her fun side.  It’s very rare to see such a pretty girl who’s not afraid to be so dorky and acts goofy in public.  Usually beautiful actresses always try to maintain a certain image in public. Our Jinnie is so humble and down to earth, has a great sense of humour and can laugh at her own silliness, she doesn’t care about that kind of image. She truly is special :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 11

13 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

That’s why I love her so much. She is not afraid to be herself and show her fun side.  It’s very rare for such a pretty girl who’s not afraid to be so dorky and acts goofy in public.  Usually beautiful actresses always try to maintain a certain image in public. Our Jinnie is so humble and down to earth, has a great sense of humour and can laugh at her own silliness, she doesn’t care about that kind of image. She truly is special :wub:

I also love that she has appeared in a lot of variety shows. She's not afraid to show her dorkiness :D I wish she'll appear again in shows like Running Man or 1n2d. Hoping to see HB too in such shows.

Spoiler

Pics-Art-05-30-03-40-47.jpg

The things I do for BinJin hahahah why I'm so addicted to them

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 2

17 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

That’s why I love her so much. She is not afraid to be herself and show her fun side.  It’s very rare for such a pretty girl who’s not afraid to be so dorky and acts goofy in public.  Usually beautiful actresses always try to maintain a certain image in public. Our Jinnie is so humble and down to earth, has a great sense of humour and can laugh at her own silliness, she doesn’t care about that kind of image. She truly is special :wub:

when her BFF GHJ described her as dorky, i loved her all the more! Because beyond that stunning beautiful face, unquestionable talent and work ethic, is a simple funny lady who doesn't mind making a fool of herself to have a good laugh with anyone around her.  Such a bright and cheerful person who can flow buckets of tears on cue is indeed rare and special.

I loved it when she acknowledged to the master in the house hosts that she really is competitive and said "i don't know why i am that way!".. It's so funny that she can't help being competitive, reminds me of that character in Friends, Monica Geller.. :D

Voting update: HB is 10k away from 900k mark while SYJ is 25k away from hitting the 1M milestone... amazing! 

• Like 2
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

I Agree, 100%. 

This is also reflected in her IG posts. Her posts are not “curated” as compared to other celebrities. Hers is more organic. She doesn’t even post pictorials from her endorsements where she’d be all dolled up.  Just her real self reflected on her IG.

@SHpectator I love her guesting in Master In The House. You can also see how organized and “motherly” Ye Jin is. Like she’d prepare everything that they’ll eat from dinner to breakfast. Their activities for the MT and what she’d cook for the butlers were even written in her notes! :blush:  

• Like 6
  • Love 9

4 minutes ago, Samsam said:

I Agree, 100%. 

This is also reflected in her IG posts. Her posts are not “curated” as compared to other celebrities. Hers is more organic. She doesn’t even post pictorials from her endorsements where she’d be all dolled up.  Just her real self reflected on her IG posts.

Yes, even the journalists agree. They said at a time when filters are being used everywhere, her natural and organic posts are like a breath of fresh air.

I just hope she will continue to post this way, and her recent catapult to international stardom won’t deter her from sharing a glimpse of her life with her fans in the future. 

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, junejune_16 said:

I wish she'll appear again in shows like Running Man or 1n2d. Hoping to see HB too in such shows.

Reveal hidden contents

Pics-Art-05-30-03-40-47.jpg

The things I do for BinJin hahahah why I'm so addicted to them

This! I've mentioned before how I'd love to see this happen, seeing how sly YJ was in RM and All the Butlers and with both of them so competitive. Would be a treat to see mischievous YJ and HB again, plotting, forming "strategic alliance". Just don't give them number challenges though :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

7 hours ago, SHpectator said:

Once in a while we get a visit from dementors who's reason for being is to suck the happy life in us. They always fail though. 

We got real good patronus charm right here in the name of BINJINB)

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

30 minutes ago, Samsam said:

I Agree, 100%. 

This is also reflected in her IG posts. Her posts are not “curated” as compared to other celebrities. Hers is more organic. She doesn’t even post pictorials from her endorsements where she’d be all dolled up.  Just her real self reflected on her IG.

@SHpectator I love her guesting in Master In The House. You can also see how organized and “motherly” Ye Jin is. Like she’d prepare everything that they’ll eat from dinner to breakfast. Their activities for the MT and what she’d cook for the butlers were even written in her notes! :blush:  

@Samsam i know right?! So motherly and domesticated, thoughtfully planning and preparing everything... she said she likes planning her trips otherwise she might not enjoy... that's why i find it hard to believe the LA sighting with oppa HB was just spur-of-the-moment meetup since they're in the same area... Coincidence my foot! :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 17