[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

10 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

@binyeji  I do agree that he really does use what he considers his strongest physical feature to have it play into full acting capacity. I think answering his hair is also just so endearingly humble that a man who looks THAT good could really only find his HAIR to be the killer feature. I loved how his long hair enhanced his villain role in TN, he really did look more "shady" and mysterious brushing that hair back. He also grew his hair out SUPER long and shaggy for his indie film "Come Rain, Come Shine" which aired at the Berlin Film Festival along with "Late Autumn," two of the last works he did before entering the Marines and his hair in that movie was so long because his character was so withdrawn and hidden from the world. That is why in every HB work I've seen, I always pay close attention to the entire physical characterization and body language of his character because he really does put so much thought into portraying his role as a whole not just one type of persona. That's what makes his acting so subtle and nuanced because he uses other things besides just his honey voice and soulful, expressive eyes to flesh out his character. I think it's amazing that for as in love as I am with HB as a person, in each one of his roles, I NEVER see him as HB but always see him as the CHARACTER he plays. That is like what you said, the mark of a true actor. He blends like a chameleon every time and always makes characters seem believable no matter what role it is and what the quality of the script is, I always follow it for his characterization. 

I really don't think that the rumors are true because they even directly asked HB whether he got jaw surgery or not and he has straight out answered "No" several times and from what I know about HB through the years, he's very honest when he answers questions. That's why I noticed so quickly and so easily that he has been very different and elusive when answering about YJ because he can't tell the truth. But you can tell he's very stiff if he has to bluff or conceal the truth. :vicx:His acting is TERRIBLE in real life! :lol: Also, if you look back at his old pictures from his high school days and college days, his jaw as always been thin and more narrow. His weight makes his jaw look like it fluctuates more than it actually does. It also has to do with the way they do his makeup/contouring in the scenes. There are times that I find his jaw to be thinner while other times, it's broader. If you look during the "drunk confession" scene in CLOY, his jaw looks quite normal like and more filled out like how it used to. He just does not strike me as someone who would drastically, permanently shift his looks like that. I mean if you compare with his face shape looks now with his younger self, it looks like he is still natural HB, just more mature-looking and handsome while his older self looked cuter and more baby-faced. He also had more of the "baby fat" back then and now his jaw is just more defined and chiseled I think. Again, HB just does not strike me as someone who is not natural or honest about it. I think if he really did, he would probably just admit it. But he's said several times, "I just lost a lot of weight." I believe him. 

I know, now we have to just get our little HB shirtless candy bits where we can..can't have the CAKE anymore, only the sweet crumbs..oh well, I'll take whatever he throws out! haha

HB is ALL NATURAL. No plastic surgery whatsoever. It's all a matter of losing weight, gaining weight and/or a little make-up.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I see many discussing about HB's haircut.

If you've seen his hair in the stolen pics of HB with staff having dinner during a Bargaining shoot. His Smart CF hair is exactly the same. Clean under cut. So his Bargaining hair and Smart CF hair are the same. Meaning, the shoot for Smart was made in between movie filming.

Since there are travel restrictions, it's understood that the Philippine Director, scriptwriter & commercial designer communicated online with their Korean counterparts. All backgrounds are CGIs of course.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

15 hours ago, Samsam said:

@TotoroSY yeah, someone might have accidentally released it. 
And knowing MVP (The Big boss of Smart), he wouldn’t take it lightly :lol: but the way PR handled it was smooth. Really good. 

Smart ako means “I’m Smart” :wub:

No, it wasn't accidental. If you saw their complete post, the last line says: More surprises on June 1. It means that the commercial released yesterday is JUST ONE OF THE VERSIONS. We will find other versions on June 1.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Elle R said:

If you can participate, please do so. 

The Twitter user added:

We would like to check how much the number of increasing votes we can get if we all vote in the same time.This will be useful for our analysis to plan our further campaign before the deadline on 2 June at 12 am Korean time!

Also, Hyun Bin is looking so great right now. Hope to see both him and Son Ye Jin more on the international stage. 

In the last few days, there was a massive help to vote for Jin since IU is a strong competition. But, I think she has gained a huge gap, too. Votes for Bin have slowed down due to now a huge gap between him & OSW, to the point that Jin's vote COUNT is now the highest. Every time IU count is threatening, Jin's voters are pumped up.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

15 minutes ago, BinJinShoppingAide said:

No, it wasn't accidental. If you saw their complete post, the last line says: More surprises on June 1. It means that the commercial released yesterday is JUST ONE OF THE VERSIONS. We will find other versions on June 1.

I think it was accidental, cuz some tweeter accounts actually received DM from V@ast to delete the Smart CF. It was first found on weibo, I think and then went over to the english social media. Since the CF was all over the internet, I guess Smart decided to officially post it, and then added that there will be more surprises on 1st June (original launch date) as a "emergency rescue plan" for the accidental early release of the CF.

Btw Binjin Shippers, please IGNORE the troll/ dementor who is here breaking Soompi rules and trying to bring negativity. Don't give it any attention. Waste of our time. Better use it for Voting and Swooning over Binjin. :D

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

7 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

I think it was accidental, cuz some tweeter accounts actually received DM from V@ast to delete the Smart CF. It was first found on weibo, I think and then went over to the english social media. Since the CF was all over the internet, I guess Smart decided to officially post it, and then added that there will be more surprises on 1st June (original launch date) as a "emergency rescue plan" for the accidental early release of the CF.

Btw Binjin Shippers, please IGNORE the troll/ dementor who is here breaking Soompi rules and trying to bring negativity. Don't give it any attention. Waste of our time. Better use it for Voting and Swooning over Binjin. :D

Wow thanks. I did not know that? And it means Weibo users (esp Chinese) have a lot of sources and are hackers... Bad.

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Just saw this on tweeter. I believe verified account means you will receive an email from TikTok to verify the account you've created.

I'm also confused about this "verify your tiktok account" thing. I keep seeing this on ig and Twitter but no one confirmed if it is true/really necessary. Kinda bothered with all that multiple IDs we created lol but I'm pretty sure other fandoms did the same thing. But how does it work for Baeksang? Do they really clear up unconfirmed votes prior to the event? Did it happen in the past?

(I'm wondering if this is just a tactic for us to stop voting using those dummy accounts)

6 minutes ago, BinJinShoppingAide said:

Wow thanks. I did not know that? And it means Weibo users (esp Chinese) have a lot of sources and are hackers... Bad.

I think it could be apparently leaked accidentally and word usually spread around quickly through social media sites...

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

I was trying to figure out where it fit in with our timeline lol. The episodes aired Dec 2/9. From her hair length it's definitely post TN period. So I was wondering if it was either after Rampant premiere or their Nov potential golfing sighting. Just seeing her play movie charades and still manage to think of Binnie made me laugh at how obvious she was and none of us knew then lol. It also made me giddy knowing she still manage to think of his movie Spin Kick as a potential answer for movie charades especially knowing that the movie answer was actually Memories of Murder which Spin Kick or Friend is no where close to lol. She improved in charades after but still somehow thought of stuff that one can see now as Binnie related lol

I watched some Spin Kick clips on YouTube and it made me wonder if he actually knows tae kwando as he didn't confirm it in his Taxi interview during SeGa promotion. It's a movie now I want to watch knowing she has seen it especially since it was so early on in his career. 

The play grabbing moment is one of my favorites from that talk lol. Like she's teasing him saying we could have work together and then he drinks to soju - probably has an embarrassing reason why he decided not to lol. Whether it was because he has a crush on her ever since then or just wasn't ready to work with her yet 

I think the master of the house with SYJ was filmed on Nov 13th & 14th 2018. I remember because on the next day (Nov 14th) they made a promise to themselves, and had to write down their promises on their cards and one of them wrote the date on the card.  So it’s after TN promo and I think HB & SYJ have just started to become a couple then :) I believe HB was filming MOTA at the time. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

Not every HB’s fans or YJ’s fans are BinJin shippers.

A HB fangirl asked her followers to vote for IU. CLOY fans start unfollow her FB group “Crash Landing On You”.

Edited by BinJin99
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Ah I was going to post and ask again! So it's really a BMW car?  I was just rewatching the BMW ad posted by fans below, and I guess fans thot HB was shooting a similar BMW campaign. LOL!! No wonder the car rim were different, lol!!  We are clowns hahaha!!

But all is good, cuz the Smart CF is a really good one! I believe it was shot in SK by the SK director (who posed in a picture with HB). Must be an expensive CF...... it's costly to shoot ads in SK. Smart is loaded!!

Oh he already know the words "Mahal ko kayo" so he must have taught it to his BFF already. :D 

P.S. Can't imagine how the heads are rolling cuz of the boo-boo of the early release of Smart CF....They must all be working like crazy over the weekend now to add-on the "surprise" for June 1st.

Mahal Kita is what he should use for her , an "i love you" referring to one person. Mahal ko Kayo - an "i love you" to many.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, BinJinShoppingAide said:

Yes, a lot of leaks do seem to come out of Weibo....

3 hours ago, Humble Veganer said:

Lucky fan :kiss_closed:  I wonder if she had a selfie with them.

Someone message me that her friend saw sonyejin in person. She said yejin is so pretty in person than on tv. And from that she wanted to see sonyejin too. 

Hopefully we shippers can parade to korea and look for HyunBin and Yejin to their respective agency building if as easy as that:D

TikTok baeksang updates as of 2:00pm

SYJ and HB takes over the lead

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

10 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

Someone message me that her friend saw sonyejin in person. She said yejin is so pretty in person than on tv. And from that she wanted to see sonyejin too. 

Hopefully we shippers can parade to korea and look for HyunBin and Yejin to their respective agency building if as easy as that:D

TikTok baeksang updates as of 2:00pm

SYJ and HB takes over the lead

I think we shippers should form our own fanclub and arrange a private fan meeting with Binjin in SK :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 7

Latest Updates

HyunBin : + 170, 775 

SonYejin : + 109, 430 

YJ’s gap with IU keeps decreasing now as IU fans are doing daily mass votings from 2pm KST onwards

Keep fighting til the end.

3 more days to go

I think Popularity Awards are the most meaningful gifts that we can give to BinJin 

• Like 2
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1