[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

50 minutes ago, Frances Chiu said:

I don't know...I just stated what I learnt from that website. As you live there so it would be better to trust your words.I guess that site cannot be fully trusted.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Frances Chiu said:

I just want to share and ask that I've seen recently an interview with Hyun Bin and Son Yejin during The Negotiation movie promotions that the emcee asked why did it take so long for them (referring to BINJIN) to do a project. I remember YeJin answered that they were in talk of some projects before but Hyun Bin did not do it. I was just wondering what were those offers to them before.

Please correct me with this statement if I am wrong. There are many theories on which drama it was but we could not figure out which one as the drama might have not materialised. I guess the universe conspire to delay their project together and it worked in their favor and ours ;) 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Elle R said:

Most of the men in my family have watched CLOY (They call SYJ, crybaby :lol:). Some have even watched it twice. But it's always nice to see other men talking about the show as well. Here's an actor currently based out of LA.

I saw that tweet too and checked who this actor is. It's nice to see other actors/ actresses in US admitting/ promoting that they watched and loved CLOY. First Sandra Oh and now this actor. Hope there are more so that CLOY can go viral again!!

5 hours ago, jinjin said:

Now, a sexy SYJ with such beautiful figures

I am always "surprised" whenever I see SYJ's sexy figure cuz she always has such a demure and sweet image to me since debut. It's the icing on the cake!! HB, please grab this sexy and sweet lady quick!!

1 hour ago, Binjin2Ri said:

The difference between Binnie’s Binnie and Jinnie’s Binnie :D

Such a cute video!! The contrast of Binnie's Binnie and Jinnie's Binnie is unmistakable. It's definitely LOVE!!

@eLizza

CLOY is no longer in Top 10 in Malaysia this week, but it was Top 10 for a LONG TIME. :D  Maybe that site might not be so accurate or up-to-date? The Japan ranking were from viewers in Japan and it seems to be for May 5th or 7th (saw 2 different posts on diff days). Since it's daily ranking, it may shift here and there. 

@cris_feliz  Hi, can you please remove the tweet from your quote? It's against Soompi rules.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

@Yasy05 @jinjin @PrettyNoona now I really feel like we’ve been robbed of that bed scene that HB wanted after giving the couple’s rings :tears: why oh why it had to be PG13 rating :( I don’t expect April snow or late autumn kinda scene lol, just more passionate kisses, movement under the blanket/sheet, with feet rubbing....you know SITR type of scene :P 

Totally agree!!!!! There were a couple of places where after their reunion in SK, some intimate scenes would have just been perfect. 

• Like 2

Lol at HB's super enthusiastic "I love you" with that additional "!!!!!!!" at the end :)) He ain't lying with that much love sent to SYJ. 

This is photoshopped but it looks so real. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Frances Chiu said:

Hi to all BINJIN shippers!

I have been reading most of the posts here about BINJIN, and I am one of the many shippers out there.

The chemistry between Hyun Bin and Son Yejin is really different. I have seen many Korean dramas but I have never seen anything like this two have. I just want to share and ask that I've seen recently an interview with Hyun Bin and Son Yejin during The Negotiation movie promotions that the emcee asked why did it take so long for them (referring to BINJIN) to do a project. I remember YeJin answered that they were in talk of some projects before but Hyun Bin did not do it. I was just wondering what were those offers to them before. Anyway, the timing was right with The Negotiation movie and of course the mega hit Crash Landing On You after. I hope for more projects for them in the nearest future and of course I'm waiting for their announcement as real couple. :love:

Oh, this was where SYJ wanted to pull the front of HB’s suit for not doing a project with her during a promo for TN. As if penalizing himself for the lost chance of experiencing early happiness with SYJ, he just downed his glass of Soju. Lol.

But it was all fate. He desired to be with SYJ in a romcom after TN. And voila, Cloy not only made them world famous, but more importantly, allowed them the needed time to nurture their  grocery-shopping “close friendship”.

One can really feel the real love btw BinJin. As the NIS guy reasons out on Cloy, you don’t need a doctorate in psychiatry to know that HB, from all his outward actions and reactions, has deep feelings for SYJ, and vice versa. 

C’mon BinJin, don’t let us reach 750 pages, to announce the good news all the shippers here love to hear. Please, please.

• Like 7
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

done and edited @TotoroSY :)

btw...i just noticed that while watching youtube the other day about kim tae hee and rain's behind their love story made me think about binjin's love story since the news uploaded on youtube also features rain and tae hee's real estate investment..very similar to binjin's news on dispatch thats why i wonder if it's really normal to SKent to feature couple's investment when they got married or them as a couple yet? btw the video of taehee and rain talks about how they fall in love, ended up together,their wedding and building investment and  it's very similar to what dispatch has published about binjin.. so im thnking that theres something fishy behind the published article. if you want u can watch kim taehee and rain's behind the lovestory on youtube  so you can compare and how they ended up together just to prove it yourself that it's very parallel and similar to binjin's news a couple of days ago ❤️ i think dispatch have smelt something fishy  that the only thing that they can do is to write an odd article of them as an open ended article and leave fans to decide about their real score❤️ am i getting sense here?hehehe 

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 5

Did anyone else notice, in this compliment video, at 4:15, SYJ reads a fan's comment on HB: "100 percent my type!"

And then HB says, "Why was your voice different when you read this one? She's acting like she didn't write it."

Then SYJ laughs. She didn't write that particular comment but HB thought she did. :) Because he's her type.

I don't know about you, but I'd feel weirded out if a normal friend told me I am his type. But of course they already know they are each other's type. :wub:

Edited by mdlovesbinjin
  • Like 3
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, dreamerofRIRI said:

Totally agree!!!!! There were a couple of places where after their reunion in SK, some intimate scenes would have just been perfect. 

After Capt Ri and Se ri’s drinking session at her place would have provided a good transition for an intimate kissing scene at least. Lol. 

Wish  TVN would re-hire BinJin and the director to shoot additional intimate scenes intended for 18 @ above Tv viewers or as part of extended DVD to be issued with arrangement with Netflix.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

C’mon BinJin, don’t let us reach 750 pages, to announce the good news all the shippers here love to hear. 

Agree!!! Please let it docked at the destination already...

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

After Capt Ri and Se ri’s drinking session at her place would have provided a good transition for an intimate kissing scene at least. Lol. 

Wish  TVN would re-hire BinJin and the director to shoot additional intimate scenes intended for 18 @ above Tv viewers or as part of DVD. 

LOL, yup another chance for it would have been when they meet on the street and he surprised her, beautiful scene and a kissing scene would have set off fireworks in the cold air!!! (she achingly kisses him with tears streaming down her face realising he is really there), or perhaps back in the apartment as he inspects her refrigerator, tht moment in a confined space.

I'm losing it !!!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, SuZy Leoo said:

Agree!!! Please let it docked at the destination already...

This will be reminiscent of him holding the candle in the market place as a guiding light. For all us shippers, in these dark times, such good news would be similar to that. 

• Like 7

@Pretty Noona i noticed that in most binjin kissing scenes, it's somehow "one sided" (except for that Funny panic kiss in the boat and the reunion kiss).. its like HB is the main "aggressor" and SYJ is just kinda passively taking it, often she just keeps her mouth slightly opened and leave it to HB how to go about it, the angle and stuff.. is that the typical PG-13 K-ent kiss? Coz i've also seen SITR and i thought SYJ was more aggressive there not just from the script but i thought she's kinda teaching her younger partner how to properly kiss with passion so she's taking the lead...

but i do agree with everyone's opinion, while still heart fluttering overall, the CLOY kissing scenes were a bit too safe and measured. 

• Like 7

Nominees for Baeksang Arts Awards to be disclosed tomorrow. I pray for good news to come. I hope every CLOY related entry will be nominated. That is something to look forward to. For me winning will  just be an icing on the cake :) 

• Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

@GroceryShipper Yes, we all wish we were the pole right? To see it closer and hear them breathe ha ha.:D

@Binjin2Ri There are so many scenes that writer Park could add the kisses in but she didn't. Don't forget SYJ even ad-lib the kiss on the final scene. I agree, the ring scene should end with a passionate kiss & so the scene where they took a day off and stood on the bridge where RJH told YSR about their first encounter in Swiss. Based on the script, YSR was RJH's first love, so HB had to portray a manly but naive character, he cannot gave YSR a full hot intimate kisses. I could understand he was inexperience in NK but the one in SK after exchange ring they could have a kiss, in fact a passionate one right? 

@SHpectator my guess is because they have a real relationship so when they acted in front of the crew SYJ probably doesn't want to show her true feeling with HB. If they kissed passionately then the rumour will be worst. Also, the rating is PG13 so they just show simple, innocent kisses hence she let HB do the job. Although she did lose herself a bit sometimes - we can see it on BTS. :wub:

Anyway, what we can be sure is they have plenty of passionate kisses in real, not in reel :joy:
I'm looking forward to see the Beaksang nomination list tomorrow. Wishing our couple & the CLOY team luck!

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

If I am not mistaken, TVN is on Channel 20 via satellite provider SkyLife in Korea.

The Interviewer in Kakao said hers was on channel 17. When she asked Binjin, they both looked at each other and said channel 20 at the same time lol. It was so obvious :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

43 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

@Pretty Noona i noticed that in most binjin kissing scenes, it's somehow "one sided" (except for that Funny panic kiss in the boat and the reunion kiss).. its like HB is the main "aggressor" and SYJ is just kinda passively taking it, often she just keeps her mouth slightly opened and leave it to HB how to go about it, the angle and stuff.. is that the typical PG-13 K-ent kiss? Coz i've also seen SITR and i thought SYJ was more aggressive there not just from the script but i thought she's kinda teaching her younger partner how to properly kiss with passion so she's taking the lead...

but i do agree with everyone's opinion, while still heart fluttering overall, the CLOY kissing scenes were a bit too safe and measured. 

More intimate kissing scenes / angles between Capt Ri and Ms Yoon were cut, apparently, as evidenced by so many videos posted on YouTube and Twitter,  like the French kissing shot for Episode 16, e.g. likely in keeping with PG13 rating. Some of the cut portions  were probably released to attract more interest from > PG13 viewers or/and as cookies to BinJin fans. On hindsight, CLOY would have probably hit higher viewership rating in SK had it been tailored 15 and above (yellow label) with extra intimate scenes. But HB was already happy CLoy reached 22%. And a lot of people were and are happy because of Cloy and BinJin.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2