[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

8 hours ago, PiP said:

Hopefully everyone would support them, no matter if fans or not! Cheer up BinJin! And BinJin shippers :heart: https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=27439546&memberNo=32146648

Hello PiP. I have read this thread from pg 1 (but cant claim to remember everything) and I don't recall seeing the article you posted.  It's from HB's VAST as a CLoY promo? It was posted on 8 Feb 2020, so that means during final week of CLoY. I clicked the English translation but it's pretty weak and difficult to follow but recalling how agencies promote only their own stars (HB in this case), it was VERY nice to see how many pics of HB with SYJ were used in the VAST promo. Thanks for that!!

Every now and again, there were scenes in CLoY that made me think they represented BinJin's real life interactions. 

Pic 1: YSeri wanting to show the villagers what she's made of, RJH questioning her purpose, then conceding and supporting her intent by tying up her hair to make her look good in the eyes of the villagers.

hbsyj-Real1.jpg

SYJ is gutsy and resolute. HB may question some of her plans but i feel he will always facilitate & have her back.

Pic 2: When RJH was wounded and down, YSeri was worried, gently cared for him, carried the weight of his body.

hbsyj-Real2.jpg

HB is the sangnamja, a man's man, SYJ's Protector. But when he's unwell or low, she will be there for him.

There's so much to love and root for in this couple:wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 12

17 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

Guys, to those of you I haven't responded to yet, I will send the DM as soon as I can. There's too many of you. I didn't expect these many requests. I injured my hand the other day and this typing and replying is taking its toll. :( 

Hi pls send it to me pls.... ty

• Unamused 5

@Felizak@t Poor dear, I feel you girl! Especially since you’ve injured your hand earlier and then having to type so much. We’ve underestimated the obsession many people have with Cloy and Binjin that any clues or news of them on offer however irrelevant it maybe will be like giving out nectar and then you’ll have to be prepared to get swarmed by bees :sweatingbullets:

I must admit that I’ve become an obsessive Binjin shipper. I think of them during the day, before I sleep, when I wake up, repeatedly watch every bts, interviews, checking out IG and updates etc and I never get bored talking about them. Even things that have been discussed before. But I am also responsible, I don’t use my sns to spread rumours or get into fan wars or tag the actors. I love this forum because this is a space where we can all have an intelligent discussion about Binjin topics. It is so much fun! 

So I don’t mind if everyone keeps sharing candies of Binjin. I’m not looking for evidence anymore, I just love them so much, seeing their sweet interactions makes me feel happy. 

In regards to Baeksang nominations, all I know of K-drama is Cloy as I don’t watch other K-drama shows lol but I hope cloy gets nominated in every category including supporting actor for Yang Kyung Won for portraying Pyo chi su, he truly stole the show! 

• Like 11
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, BinJinSsi said:

I wonder if the director of The Negotiation has an IG or a website. I just want to send him a message of thanks for being the OG shipper that he is for BinJin - he deserves to be acknowledged. He envisioned something, made it happen and now we all get so much joy out of it! 

I am sure if the couple ever did decide to invite guests to their wedding, he would be included. He was their unofficial matchmaker anyway. 

I am now on page 430, hopefully by the end of the week i would be all caught up with this thread lol 

Also, any BinJin shippers in Alberta, Canada? Message me! I need friends to discuss all my  delulu shipping with. 

Salute from the UK! Binjin shippers have truly become global, we now have shippers from every continent I believe :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

So happy to see the video of SYJ's co-actors teasing her about making lots of money for her investment in The Last Princess! I was wondering about that after reading that she invested her own money to help the production which was short on funds. She really got a good bonus out of her good heart!! 

Just saw this at another blogsite. CLOY is the 3rd MOST WATCHED on Netflix for month of March. Which is AFTER the finale episode. It shows what fantastic word-of-mouth CLOY received that new viewers started watching it, and I bet there were also may rewatches by the drama fans. :D I wonder how it did in Dec/Jan/ Feb during its airing, but since Netflix only started releasing its data end-Feb, we won't know unless Netflix reveals it.

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/05/05/crash-landing-on-you-makes-k-drama-proud-as-3rd-most-watched-show-on-netflix-in-march-2020/#more-102171

This video came across my Youtube feed, The first portion shows HB in his very first Guerilla Date program (he was also the 1st star to be featured) post his MNIKSS success. The crowd was SUPER CRAZY!! It's the first time I came across his 1st appearance as couldn't find it elsewhere. Wish there was Eng subs though.....

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Salute from the UK! Binjin shippers have truly become global, we now have shippers from every continent I believe :D

Wow..

If Binjin become so worldwide like that, I guess they won't be easy to do some grocery shopping  again. 

And since CLOY is one of the top 10 must of watched netflix shows in US, they won't be easy go to Ralphs also.

But maybe if they getting marry , people must be ignore them and don't mind them, when see them in the grocery store. People might be think like this "it just an ordinary husband and wife do some regular monthly grocery shopping, don't bother them" :) So get marry please Binjin!! (Why am I sound like Jin-a mother in SITR?:D)

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

28 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Even the Penguins residing in Antarctica are trying to board the ship...

Yesterday @Felizak@t and me decided to let Bruno be the brand ambassador of our ship. He will bring shippers from all the corners of the world including other living folks:D..

• LOL 8

@cgb1108 @nightskye @Yasy05 I agree with nightskye that cloy season 2 will be unlikely due to nicely tied ending for all characters. However, if they do decide on extending the seasons due to popular demands I think these are the several possibilities for the storyline. 

1) Expand the character of Seo Dan’s uncle, maybe giving it a villain twist. His role in season 1 was somewhat vague. Was he a fixer? One scene that really made me think about was the time he got a phone call to attend cho cheol gang court hearing, he attended the court, sat down and listened to the judge, and when the judge was about to give a verdict, the judge received a note and then looked at Seo Dan’s uncle who gave a nod of approval of sorts, so I presumed that note was from Dan’s uncle. Then Cho Cheo Gal got sentenced to lifetime forced labour. As he was about to be taken to prison, he was saved by his group of “engineers” whom I assume was under the instructions from the director of military general. There was another scene after that when RJH was talking about Dan’s uncle of his suspicions that Cheo Gal was still alive because they only discovered 4 bodies instead of 5 (there were 5 people in the jeep that got burnt), Dan’s uncle was nonchalant about it and just said the powerful men around cheo gal probably killed cheo gal so he wouldn’t expose them. Was he himself involved? 

2) Expanding the roles for Seri’s dad and Dan’s mum. What their families have in common is business interest. Perhaps there could be a way for Seri or Seri’s dad to join forces with Dan’s mum opening up new department stores in NK. 

3) China will play a bigger role. It is the mediator between South and North Korea, and both Koreas have close trading relationships with China. This ties in with Seri’s dad’s role as per no 2. He is a powerful figure in SK due to his wealth and could even lobby the govt as seen in the episodes 10-16 dealing with Seri’s comeback from NK and also the issue for returning RJH and the 4 ducklings safely to NK. His company also has extensive business dealings in China, remember Seri’s greedy brother Se Hyeung went to China repeatedly for business as the company’s representative. Maybe they can lobby the Chinese govt to persuade NK to allow his company to be able to invest NK. RJH dad also lied to the director of military general that the reason RJH went to SK was to take  Seri back to NK to invest money in their military. 

4) Seri got pregnant so RJH and YSR have to get married. Although RJH and YSR only meet 2 weeks in a year, a lot of things can happen in 2 weeks, wink wink :rolleyes: Especially for 2 people who are madly in love with each other like RJH and YSR :wub:And this is why Seri’s dad then step in as per no 2 and 3 to secure the future of his daughter and grandchildren. 

Of course there’s the question of where they could live together as a family. But if they have the permit to conduct business in NK, they will be able to travel between NK, China and SK. Maybe they can settle in China instead. As a pianist, settling in China will give more opportunities for RJH to do concerts. The ahjummas and 4 ducklings can reprise their roles as protectors and friends of YSR and the babies while they are in NK for business purpose. 

That’s just my take on where cloy season 2 can lead us. Forgive my delulu mind -_-

• Insightful 6

42 minutes ago, Sukma Anggraini said:

Wow..

If Binjin become so worldwide like that, I guess they won't be easy to do some grocery shopping  again. 

And since CLOY is one of top 10 must of watched netflix shows in US, they won't be easy go to Ralphs also.

But maybe if they getting marry , people must be ignore them and don't mind them, when see them in the grocery store. People might be think like this "it just an ordinary husband and wife do some regular monthly grocery shopping, don't bother them" :) So get marry please Binjin!! (Why am I sound like Jin-a mother in SITR?:D)

Once they marry, people know that they’re already married so will leave them alone and they don’t have to date in secret.     Married celebrities around the world do get to do their business and go out and about as normal lol B) And most people will not bother them. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3

28 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

4) Seri got pregnant so RJH and YSR have to get married. Although RJH and YSR only meet 2 weeks in a year, a lot of things can happen in 2 weeks, wink wink :rolleyes: Especially for 2 people who are madly in love with each other like RJH and YSR :wub:And this is why Seri’s dad then step in as per no 2 and 3 to secure the future of his daughter and grandchildren. 

If ever there will be a Season 2 for CLOY, I hope it will not only be limited to PG-13, maybe a rating higher . Remember the only bed scene and shower scene they had in first season? I want more than that ^_^ We don't want restricted access to steamy scenes :D OMO, my delulu mind at work here :) 

• LOL 6

@cloyfan @Yasy05 there were so much unnecessary skinship between them during filming it’s insane :rolleyes: It goes to show how comfortable they are with each other and what a wonderful teamwork they have. There was no tension, they get along very well.  It seems they have mutual respect for each other and HB really admires and values SYJ’s opinion. They discussed everything from reading the scripts to how to act the scenes. And shared a lot of laughters and teased each other. It gives me a good indication about the dynamic of their personal relationship, they have a very good foundation, truly complete each other and brings out the best in each other. A match made in heaven! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

I love how they were so comfortable discussing and acted on kissing scenes, with no trace of awkwardness, and could even laugh about it. Even Pyo Chi Su asked why are they laughing so much while doing the kissing scenes :lol: And look at how they reviewed the footages, there was no personal space between them at all! Their bodies technically touched each other! 

Look how HB was still holding YJ’s arm after the kissing take :)

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 11

@Binjin2Ri I take the skinship as something they really wanted to happen and even very vocal about it during TN interviews. And who can say no to them, right? They have this undeniable chemistry ^_^

And that comment "Please leave them alone". Is that always the case on set whenever these two are left alone? Everybody turn a blind eye on them... Hahaha sorry please bear with my delulu. What's with me today :D 

• LOL 9

3 hours ago, eLizza said:

Even the Penguins residing in Antarctica are trying to board the ship...

Yesterday @Felizak@t and me decided to let Bruno be the brand ambassador of our ship. He will bring shippers from all the corners of the world including other living folks:D..

"If you really want something, all the universe conspires in helping you achieve it" - The Alchemist.

I have that feeling now, something grand and wonderful about to happen.

But I wonder with that level of popularity in which corner of the world they could do normal things like doing grocery together without wearing face mask. It must be really hard on them. They'd better announce soon so they can freely do coupley things whenever and wherever they want :)

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1