[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Hello binjin's shipper. I'm glad to hear the latest good news from binjin couple. I hope they're ended up together and announce their marriage soon. But I've just seen the press con of SITR in my instagram timeline and suddenly my feelings become jealous and uncomfortable when JHI and SYJ look intimate with hands holding each other. Does she always get along with her co-star? They had a good chemistry in SITR and looks like they're in a relationship. Can anyone convince me if they didn't have any relationship? 

• Off-Topic 3
  • Unamused 4
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Yes, it's still nice to get this news of them being together. I do think though that this happened much earlier and not recent. Cuz I think now Binjin are a lot more careful about being seen together in public. Of course that's just my assumption, and who knows, this might have been quite recent. :D

Thanks @Restless for sharing the video and @lovelyz @TotoroSY for providing translations from twitter post!!

Yeah I think the meal probably happened during CLOY filming! And most likely and probably with other staff members. But still it's some good news during this drought because now we know they have spend time together :blush: and ate!!! I wonder why the video is not uploaded until now though. The video is in Korean so I cannot understand much.

I hope Vast won't DM them and ask them to take down the video or something...:sweatingbullets:

Looking forward to tomorrow's Baeksang announcement for the nominations!!!:wub:

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Yes, it's still nice to get this news of them being together. I do think though that this happened much earlier and not recent. Cuz I think now Binjin are a lot more careful about being seen together in public. Of course that's just my assumption, and who knows, this might have been quite recent. :D

I believe a week or two prior to CLOY ending, it was reported they went to lunch together with their managers. I believe it was during the umbrella shooting day so just depends on where those shots were filmed.

A real nosy person would have asked if they came alone. Obviously the interviewer isn't one lmao. Regardless of full details, it's cute. They're cute. 

@Milwij Corner Of course YJ gets along with her costars. She's a professional. Take time to read this thread and or YouTube the rest of the press conference. They both make it clear it's acting, on several occasions.

The repeat and rinse of this thread is beyond tiring.

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1

47 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

To be honest, I think most likely Binjin was there with staff, maybe after recording or other works near TVN, and had a meal there together. Because it's kinda unlikely for them to go there by themselves openly in a Seoul restaurant, with all the rumor news surrounding them. We also do not know when they dined there. But it's still so so nice to know they were eating together and enjoying food together. :wub::wub:

@TotoroSY did you remember at the old page when CLOY still airing we had talk about people see our couple with their staff eat a restaurant after shooting? why i thought maybe that means this one?

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

Aww, thanks for sharing this! Finally something new about the two of them. Also more intrigued that they seem to share the same food! Don't want to speculate too much here but the owner remembering what food they ordered may mean it happened relatively recently too. Probably around the end of the series run or maybe after doing some post-CLOY meeting with TvN. 

I don't think this warrants another denial from both agencies. They ate together, which is something they used to do before too. There's nothing malicious to it. It would be too much for them to deny this. It's not like they were saying they dated. They will just bring unnecessary attention if they do. So I think we're safe to celebrate on this one thing lol 

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, Milwij Corner said:

Hello binjin's shipper. I'm glad to hear the latest good news from binjin couple. I hope they're ended up together and announce their marriage soon. But I've just seen the press con of SITR in my instagram timeline and suddenly my feelings become jealous and uncomfortable when JHI and SYJ look intimate with hands holding each other. Does she always get along with her co-star? They had a good chemistry in SITR and looks like they're in a relationship. Can anyone convince me if they didn't have any relationship? 

she just treating him as hoobae and sunbae

theres award evebt, YJ just holding his arm but it was JHI that initiated to hold her hand..

Plus, JHI did it with other costars too 

Please stop being so paranoid

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, Milwij Corner said:

Please stop being paranoid over the simplest things.It’s not like it was JHI that was caught grocery shopping with YJ in LA...it was HB and YJ even before they became a kdrama couple.
There’s this thing called fanservice and promotion for a reason and i think people who’s into kdrama should remember this too.:sweat:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

The fact that SYJ held JHIs hand actually shows they were just being friendly because if something was going on then they would never have been so obvious about it. Meanwhile at the CLOY presscon, SYJ and HB acted much more stiff as compared to their TN presscon precisely because they are more than friends and did not want to draw attention ^_^

• Like 16

The big question is,

Why release this now? If it happened during CLOY, you would think these food vloggers would have taken advantage of the hype and released this during that time? And now, they suddenly release this. So why the randomness of it all just like the sudden appearance of that old topic in the recent Dispatch article?

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

I think we can stop discussing the topic about SYJ and JHI cuz we have already done it at length before, plus it's OFF-TOPIC. Let's just focus on Binjin. :D

31 minutes ago, joyxxdz said:

Check your DM Pt 2? :lol: LOL 

The video has made it's way to Instagram, and I am feeling more uncomfortable.... maybe I am being paranoid. The above also didn't say that they could have been with staff. I kinda prefer the explanation from the Tweeter account earlier.

56 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

did you remember at the old page when CLOY still airing we had talk about people see our couple with their staff eat a restaurant after shooting? why i thought maybe that means this one?

I vaguely remember it, and I do think this was likely during CLOY filming time, ie before the Covid19 situation became more serious in South Korea.

• Like 3

Recent news/sightings or not any newsworthiness is all good news to us:). We don’t even know all the W’s on them. We all just have to keep the faith that they are working real hard to keep that relationship going and private around the confine space of their own. Patience for their slow step forward on their own timelines. We don’t want want them parading around naysayers either. 

Let us put aside all thoughts of self doubts. We are BINJIN shippers, that should be foremost on our minds:)

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@PreciousByTheBay maybe the blog video is new but the actual restaurant visit is old. Sounds like the owner was just bragging that celebrities have visited the restaurant. I don't think there is anything peculiar about the timing of this. Sometimes there is a drought and then sometimes there is lots of little pieces of news/tidbits. I dont think SYJ/HB necessarily can control the timing of these things. 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

The big question is,

Why release this now? If it happened during CLOY, you would think these food vloggers would have taken advantage of the hype and released this during that time? And now, they suddenly release this. So why the randomness of it all just like the sudden appearance of that old topic in the recent Dispatch article?

This is precisely my thought too, that’s why I got excited! But it could be just my delulu mind hoping :D

• LOL 2

12 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

The big question is,

Why release this now? If it happened during CLOY, you would think these food vloggers would take advantage of the hype and release this during that time? And now, they suddenly release this. So why the randomness of it all just like the sudden appearance of that old topic in the recent Dispatch article?

The food blogger could have just visited this restaurant recently, and the boss told the story (cuz it's a rather good story to tell, that current popular stars visited his restaurant).

The youtube channel of this food blogger actually has pretty low subcription (849 only) and the views for each video is also low (highest is 3K, mostly below 1k). It's around 3-4 mths old, channel started in 20 Jan 2020. Wonder if this channel is only on youtube or also in other SK TV channels? Cuz with such a low number, how can they sustain the production cost etc?

54 minutes ago, ann-tole said:

I don't think this warrants another denial from both agencies. They ate together, which is something they used to do before too. There's nothing malicious to it. It would be too much for them to deny this. It's not like they were saying they dated. They will just bring unnecessary attention if they do. So I think we're safe to celebrate on this one thing lol 

Personally, I think it's better that no news about Binjin come out at this time during Baeksang. Would rather the focus be on their acting and performance achievement. Though this is a pretty simple news (to us), it can get blown up if some gossip media decides to make it big by adding spices and all. It's good to just enjoy this little tidbit here amongst Binjin shippers only.

Let's focus on Baeksang for now!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

@TotoroSY @QueenieBee

That makes sense. I was thinking about that, too. Thank you!

The vlogger said this happened towards the end of the CLOY filming.

Yeah, just saw the reply at the youtube video.

WHEN DID HYUN BIN AND SON YEJIN EAT HERE? ENGLISH SUB PLEASE. THANKS

비내리푸더fooder
I don't know the exact date, but they say it's about the end of the tv show they starred in. We'll think about Englishe subtitle. Thanks.

Btw, anyone knows what time tomorrow Baeksang nominations will be announced?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi there, this is my first post. Just want to say that reading the news of this couple is my daily thing. Hoping that there will be some breaking news soon. Im so addicted to it now. ❤️

• Love 5