[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

6 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Come on, the oxytocin and testoterone would’ve kicked in no matter how inexperienced you are especially with such a pretty noona by your side that you’re madly in love with -_- And guess what, they were alone at YSR’s house and she had a massive bed !!! :lol:

don't forget about the duckling, they're at YSR home too.. :D

eun dong is under age, what if he is hearing something? 

remember at the hospital when RJH almost want to start his passionate kiss by staring intenstly to YSR, then the ducking come,  the hot moment flying into dust :D

• LOL 6

3 minutes ago, SuZy Leoo said:

Is this the resturant where Vast DM to take the pics down? Looks like another restaurant though...:w00t:

i think it’s a different restaurant.The interior of the restaurant looks diff too.Apparently,this one is located near TvN and other major broadcasting station.

• Like 6
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

29 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

https://twitter.com/poppypoppies/status/1258388653916577792?s=21

“HB and SYJ came together and had a meal (might be with staff too but it wasn’t specified)”

Posting the translation of the Binjin part of the video here! After a looong draught, we can feel some fresh Binjin wind blowing in at last LOL!! Even if they ate with staff, I am still happy they went together. :D (Let's see if V@AST ask to delete this video lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky-35GLqyWY&feature=emb_title

First pic: Important news from the boss!! Second pic: HB and SYJ came together and had a meal (might be with staff too but it wasn’t specified) Last pic: What did they eat? Beef rib stew, stir fried eggplant #binjin I’m [love emoticon]

This restaurant is near tvN and other major broadcasting stations. 
Emcees were eating halfway when the owner suddenly said Binjin was there together for a meal too.

MC: what did HB eat?
Owner: potato pancake
MC: what else?
Owner: Rib stew and stirfry eggplant 
MC: don’t just talk about HB, tell us what SYJ ate too
Owner: ... (subs: they came together and obviously ate the same thing!)
Owner: they ate and both said the food was good #binjin

=====/========

The original TWEETS with pictures and video :

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 5

4 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

i think it’s a different restaurant.The interior of the restaurant looks diff too.Apparently,this one is located near TvN and other major broadcasting station.

Grocery shopping buddiesXFood trip buddies!Stan this couple <3

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3

18 minutes ago, SuZy Leoo said:

Is this the resturant where Vast DM to take the pics down? Looks like another restaurant though...:w00t:

it seem different restaurant. Mapo restaurant located in seoul not far from TVN, the take down photo from the restaurant located at Busan

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

But....

“Owner: They came together and obviously ate the same thing” 

So like they share food and everything is that what the owner meant lol  Are we sure there’s staffs too sharing the same menu or what...

Anyway,BinJin be acting as if they’re a married couple what’s new lol :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Riri forever said:

Was this video recent or the same restaurant during Cloy filming?

The vid was uploaded 6 hours ago as for the restaurant,this one is in Seoul near TvN...the other one was in Busan...i think.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

The vid was uploaded 6 hours ago as for the restaurant,this one is in Seoul near TvN...the other one was in Busan...i think.

Thanks for the info..i just noticed though..dont  people in SK wear mask anymore at this time? During the video introduction. Have they eased up the lockdown? I also saw from some news some sports event taking place in some area in SK..that gives us hope that Baeksang will be well attended i hope..

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Posting the translation of the Binjin part of the video here! After a looong draught, we can feel some fresh Binjin wind blowing in at last LOL!! Even if they ate with staff, I am still happy they went together. :D (Let's see if V@AST ask to delete this video lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky-35GLqyWY&feature=emb_title

First pic: Important news from the boss!! Second pic: HB and SYJ came together and had a meal (might be with staff too but it wasn’t specified) Last pic: What did they eat? Beef rib stew, stir fried eggplant #binjin I’m [love emoticon]

This restaurant is near tvN and other major broadcasting stations. 
Emcees were eating halfway when the owner suddenly said Binjin was there together for a meal too.

MC: what did HB eat?
Owner: potato pancake
MC: what else?
Owner: Rib stew and stirfry eggplant 
MC: don’t just talk about HB, tell us what SYJ ate too
Owner: ... (subs: they came together and obviously ate the same thing!)
Owner: they ate and both said the food was good #binjin

@TotoroSY

how long ago was this interview, and more importantly, did they mention or gave clue when/around what period Binjin came to this resto? CLOY shooting phase or more recent??

ohhhh if witnesses like this come out more and more i'd expect a happy announcement by either HB's next birthday or SYJ's, at the latest... 

im not crying you're crying :))

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I thot the other restaurant with Binjin and lady owner was a restaurant in Jeju, during CLOY filming? Not Busan?

This is rather heart-fluttering to find out that Binjin ate together at that restaurant.:wub: They are Foodie Friends (and hopefully more lol!).

@SHpectator

This video was uploaded today (it looks like a food review program),  but we do not know when Binjin visited the restaurant.

To be honest, I think most likely Binjin was there with staff, maybe after recording or other works near TVN, and had a meal there together. Because it's kinda unlikely for them to go there by themselves openly in a Seoul restaurant, with all the rumor news surrounding them. We also do not know when they dined there. But it's still so so nice to know they were eating together and enjoying food together. :wub::wub:

P.S. I am feeling a bit nervous now that Binjin shippers will start flooding the youtube video and ask questions about Binjin, and if this makes it to the news again...... we might end up with yet another denial..... Hope not. Binjin shippers, please stay CALM and DON'T ASK QUESTIONS! Just enjoy the news and CHILL!

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

But....

“Owner: They came together and obviously ate the same thing” 

So like they share food and everything is that what the owner meant lol  Are we sure there’s staffs too sharing the same menu or what...

Anyway,BinJin be acting as if they’re a married couple what’s new lol :lol:

Do we have another hashtag for this couple? 

#InMealWeTrust or #InOwnerStatementWeTrust? :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 18

12 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

So its recent? Is this show sort of food and restaurant blogging? 

6 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

P.S. I am feeling a bit nervous now that Binjin shippers will start flooding the youtube video and ask questions about Binjin, and if this makes it to the news again...... we might end up with yet another denial..... Hope not. Binjin shippers, please stay CALM and DON'T ASK QUESTIONS! Just enjoy the news and CHILL!

Yeahh me too..

can we just enjoy the news and chill! It will never end you know.

If we act chill, then probably we can get more. If like this, they will keep their door close! And we can’t get anything! 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Enya said:

So its recent? Is this show sort of food and restaurant blogging? 

It’s recently uploaded by a food vloger it seems but the owner of the restaurant didn’t really specified when did BinJin came to the restaurant.It could be during CLOY filming since it’s near TvN but who knows too...:sweat_smile:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

To be honest, I think most likely Binjin was there with staff, maybe after recording or other works near TVN, and had a meal there together. Because it's kinda unlikely for them to go there by themselves openly in a Seoul restaurant, with all the rumor news surrounding them. We also do not know when they dined there. But it's still so so nice to know they were eating together and enjoying food together. :wub::wub:

Regardless, if they are with their staff or whomever, the fact that they went together  is telling of how comfortable and how far they have come with the relationship. Re-grocery shopping- They did it before. We just don’t have the receipts for every outing, the outs and abouts of them every time. My delulu mind tells me they are actually slowly testing the waters if it is safe to come out :ph34r::D.Loving their ninja moves. Our BINJIN is going strong. Take your time lovebirds, whenever you are ready we will be here celebrating with you:wub:.

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, girlpepper said:

Regardless, if they are with their staff or whomever, the fact that they went together  is telling of how comfortable and how far they have come with the relationship. Re-grocery shopping- They did it before. We just don’t have the receipts for every outing, the outs and abouts of them every time. My delulu mind tells me they are actually slowly testing the waters if it is safe to come out :ph34r::D.Loving their ninja moves. Our BINJIN is going strong. Take your time lovebirds, whenever you are ready we will be here celebrating with you:wub:.

Yes, it's still nice to get this news of them being together. I do think though that this happened much earlier and not recent. Cuz I think now Binjin are a lot more careful about being seen together in public. Of course that's just my assumption, and who knows, this might have been quite recent. :D

• Like 7

I’m so excited right now! Hearing they had a meal at that restaurant together, regardless of when and with staff or not, it seems like news about them are slowly coming out. First it was dispatch, then the challenge to Jinnie from her friends, then news about cloy doing well internationally, and now the restaurant meal news! And tomorrow is baeksang nominations woohoo, I can’t wait for cloy to be nominated in all categories :D It’s been an awesome day today B)

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

42 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

If it was during CLOY filming then yes most likely it was a group. COVID hit hard right after filming so unless this was very recent (like in the last couple of weeks when things have gotten  better in South Korea) than this is most likely during filming. I also doubt they could just pop into restaurants just the two of them anymore. They are too recognizable in my opinion... 

Still nice to know they were able to enjoy a meal together and likely shared food. When me and my hubby go out we always share whatever we order :wub:

• Love 2
  • Insightful 2