[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

17 minutes ago, coffeebean said:

Hello everyone! This is my first time shipping and my first post! I absolutely cannot get over this couple! Even my little boy thinks they will get married cos they looks so good as a couple! #perfect #riricouple

(Anyway I can assume all shippers have been going through almost everything!!)

I am not sure if anyone went to read about the significance of an Orange/Tangerine tree.. So it just occurred to me therefore I casually went to Googled it up and I found this interesting interpretation if you've dreamt of an orange tree.. and OMG goosebumps!!!!!

"Dreams about a big orange"

If you dream about a giant orange fruit, it means you are will most likely meet someone who will mean a lot to you.

It could be your soul mate and the person whom you will spend the rest of your life with. This dream indicates you will find happiness in love and meet a perfect partner. (omoo~ my heart cannot take it when I read this.)

If the fruit is on the top of the tree (!!!!!), it means joy and happiness in love. Seeing a big orange, especially if the fruit looks perfect, could also mean success in other areas of life."

Oh Orange Tree of Ye Jin~~~~~~~~ please make your interpretation come true....... 

https://dreamastromeanings.com/biblical-meaning-of-orange-fruit-in-a-dream-interpretation-and-meaning/

Yes ive read about it too, infact my interpretation is it was blessed by Eros the god of lovr in greek myth that red lemon as a gift means they will love forever. Only I didnt give much emphasis to it since I am not sure if HB gave it to her. Nway, your interpretation is if they dream of an orange tree it means joy and happiness. Same meaning. So I hope we are correct as from whom it came from. ❤️

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

14 hours ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

https://youtu.be/e3Mwc7nD52s

this was cloy bts

at minute 8-24, they were comfortably leaning toward each other while reading script, looks so natural as if they used to do that all the time:wub: i know, they may be just practicinh but, you'll understand if you actually feel it..as fellow actors, it is not necessary to do that but not for binjin cause they are?..

i know i supposed not to find evidence anymore, but look how cute is this:tears:

hmmm i had the same observation about the leaning thing, some are scripted of course (during rehearsals) but most are just instincts when they're together. Ugh.

and according to an old Sandra Bullock movie below, "leaning involves.. wanting... and accepting..." 

0:11-1:03

now can somebody do a new FMV compilation of binjin leanings pretty please?? :)

• Love 2
  • Awesome 4

1 hour ago, lovelyz said:

I realized that if Hyunbin and Yejin truly ended up together,it’s clearly not because  of them being a couple in Kdrama (Due to spending alot of time while filming romantic scenes etc)...I mean their first project was an action movie where they rarely interact directly with eachother and their first rumour was not even during CLOY era.People can’t say it’s because of the drama they ended up together...They’re just meant to be lol :relieved:

This is a good point because they are actors after all. They get paid to do their best and convince the audience that their characters have feelings about each other. Seeing two actors have great chemistry on camera isnt sufficient to ship a couple in real life, in my opinion. There are lots of great on screen romances that never turned into anything more. The shipping of HB and SYJ is entirely due to their behind the scenes rapport and behaviours, a lot of which predates most of the CLOY filming. If they fell in love, it was before CLOY (again, my opinion only) :)

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

7 hours ago, GroceryShipper said:

For the married shippers here. Do you feel guilty of cheating your spouse? When i wake up, first man i see is HB and even before I sleep hahaha. Not that I mean to do it but who can resist HB's good looks. He is indeed GGW :wub: Having said that, only a worthy woman can own him, and you know who she is :D

Married for 10 years and with a 5-year-old son. Our BinJin's older than me by two years while my husband's older than me by 12 years. So it can be hard not to be able to relate to what our Yejin must be feeling when she's around Binnie :joy: Like what I once told my husband, he belongs to the 70s while I belong to the early 80s with Bin and Jin.

As for the question, do I feel guilty? Partially! Lol. I was even telling my bestfriend (who is engaged and still pines for Siwon Choi) if it's weird I daydream of HB. She said, not at all as she's the same with Siwon and she makes sure her fiancé is aware. :joy:

But can we help it? Binnie is not perfect but he looks so good in formal attire and he has this vibe in him that tells you he will do everything in his power to protect the girl he loves. Plus, he is not afraid to wear his heart on his sleeve. I mean, umm, Mister, you stare-gaze too much that we literally can feel how smitten you are for Yejin through our phone screens! :wub: Any girl would be insane not to fall for that! In my head, no wonder, he was able to break YSJ's seemingly impenetrable walls.

My phone's internal memory and microSD card are filled with photos and videos of them that I feel like I may need to migrate some of my fanvid and fanart files to another microSD card, soon. Lol.

Anyway, I was just telling my friends that HB in a suit and tie resembles an Asian Christian Grey. Like hello... CEO! Minus the horrible past and I am not complaining one bit. Lol. Plus, YSJ's innocent looks, paired with the sultry inner goddess in her, is the perfect Anastasia Steele. I could not get the idea off my head that I made this, yesterday:

• Like 8
  • Naughty 8
  • Awesome 2

12 hours ago, BJHope said:

Hello PiP. I have read this thread from pg 1 (but cant claim to remember everything) and I don't recall seeing the article you posted.  It's from HB's VAST as a CLoY promo? It was posted on 8 Feb 2020, so that means during final week of CLoY. I clicked the English translation but it's pretty weak and difficult to follow but recalling how agencies promote only their own stars (HB in this case), it was VERY nice to see how many pics of HB with SYJ were used in the VAST promo. Thanks for that!!

Every now and again, there were scenes in CLoY that made me think they represented BinJin's real life interactions. 

Pic 1: YSeri wanting to show the villagers what she's made of, RJH questioning her purpose, then conceding and supporting her intent by tying up her hair to make her look good in the eyes of the villagers.

SYJ is gutsy and resolute. HB may question some of her plans but i feel he will always facilitate & have her back.

Pic 2: When RJH was wounded and down, YSeri was worried, gently cared for him, carried the weight of his body.

HB is the sangnamja, a man's man, SYJ's Protector. But when he's unwell or low, she will be there for him.

There's so much to love and root for in this couple:wub:

Hello @BJHope! Yes, the post is from the Naver webpage of Vast. As far as I can see it is the only advertisement on CLOY. I will translate the full post for you. However, please wait a bit (probably until tomorrow), as today is one of those crazy days that never let you go (shopping, in our case). :) Oh, I do feel too the similarities between reel and real. Together they are still one :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4

@PreciousByTheBay that will be so hot...I don’t even know if I’m going to be able to sleep afterwards without dreaming of HB :lol:

On a side note, SYJ mentioned she would like to be in a “physical” movie where her character dances. Maybe like a hot dancing movie like dirty dancing or movies that have passionate latin dance. I wonder if both can tackle those, it’ll be challenging physically but with training I think they can do it. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

@PreciousByTheBay that will be so hot...I don’t even know if I’m going to be able to sleep afterwards without dreaming of HB :lol:

On a side note, SYJ mentioned she would like to be in a “physical” movie where her character dances. Maybe like a hot dancing movie like dirty dancing or movies that have passionate latin dance. I wonder if both can tackle those, it’ll be challenging physically but with training I think they can do it. 

Hahaha. Right?!

As for a dance movie, I've seen YSJ dance and with sufficient training, she can absolutely make it through one. I have never seen HB dance though. But he can sing! He is obviously not a professional singer but he has a dreamy voice that can carry a tune!

• Like 2
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, SHpectator said:

now can somebody do a new FMV compilation of binjin leanings pretty please?? :)

Probably my favourite "we don't believe in personal space" BTS moment. I mean, I know they need to be close to be able to look at the phone properly, but her hair is pressed up against his face :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Sukma Anggraini said:

Speaking of rating, HB movie seems like always action, which is mostly it's always become box office.

I will present my point of view based on some given data

We all know that HB is very popular for dramas. HB & SYJ are among the highest paid actors/ actresses. HB & SYJ were both ranked #3 in most sought after actor/ actress for dramas in 2020 (voted by drama producers)

How about his status in the Korean movies industry. Let's have a look 

HB's box office for the past decade ranked 27th in male list, while SYJ ranked 1st in female list and is Korea's Box Office Queen

SYJ ranked #1 for female ticket ranking power (#2 for both male and female, just behind Song Kang Ho of Parasite) while HB was not voted in top ten

SYJ has only 1 or 2 movies out of 20 movies which did not reach break even point (The Truth Beneath - anti politics - she however won Best Actress Award at Incheon Films Festival). The Negotiation did not make profit in Korea, but in overseas (Budget US$ 8.2 million, Box office US$ 15.2 million, Profit US$ 4 million)

HB's recent movie in 2018 Rampant did not reach break even point (Budget US$ 15 million, Box office US$ 11.8 million, Loss: US$ 3,2 million).

HB still has to work with male co-stars who have higher box office records than him (Yoo Hae Jin in Confidential Assignment, Hwang Jung Min in Bargaining)

Based on these data, I think HB still needs more successful movies to improve his status in the Korean movie industry 

PS: SYJ is a very special actress. She has won both audiences' (make them cry and laugh) as well as professionals' (most award winning actress of her generation) hearts. Moreover, she has mastered all genres of movies and worked with projects that she personally likes (she speaks her mind - social issues - through her projects)

Movies: Korean Box Office Ranking  2009 - 2019 (Data from The Screen Korea)

Actresses

1  Son Ye Jin

2  Jeon Ji Hyun
4  Kim Hye Soo (Senior)

Actors

1   Ha Jung Woo 
2   Hwang Jung-Min (Bargaining)

5   Yoo Hae Jin (Confidential Assignment)

11 Lee Byung Hun

27 Hyun Bin

Ticket Ranking Power (voted by the biggest movies producers)

EXPqF6VXQAEZrSO?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 4
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 12
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Enya said:

Today is one of those quiet days, no articles, no updates, no news, just radio silence. Drought is real. I just wish for the latest content from our ship... I'll just keep rewatching the bts. Good vibes. 

And keep believing by watching this

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

7 hours ago, Enya said:

Today is one of those quiet days, no articles, no updates, no news, just radio silence. Drought is real. I just wish for the latest content from our ship... I'll just keep rewatching the bts. Good vibes. 

If this considering an update... she was online to day, like usual gave her ‘like’ on her new insta friend the golf athlete (is she an athlete?) Yes you heard me golf hehehehe :phew:

Most or her friends posted the campaign on their insta and she gave her “like” to something related to golf hmmmm...

OK MISS SYJ we need to talk :ph34r:

Pardon my delulu mind..:grimace:

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Binjin2Ri said:

When BTS or deleted scene is much sweeter than on screen :wub:

Speaking of kiss scenes, luck wasn't on our side for sure, here even IV stand is blocking our view somehow :triumph::joy:

53 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

This is cute, LOL! How Binjin kids, boy and girl, might look like. :D

A baby with Ye-jin's eye smile and Hyun Bin's dimples would be the prettiest. :love::heart: It's like serving the nation if they ever have a baby together LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

@jinjin wow....no wonder HB respects SYJ so much and many times in the interviews when he was asked why people should watch TN and CLOY, he said because Son Ye Jin is in it ^_^ so sweet of him. In the guerilla interview when he was doing TN, he even said he could rely on SYJ star power 

• Like 9

@TotoroSY

Omg this made me too happy. I adore Sandra Oh (fellow Canadian, representing!) She was my favourite on Grey's and her new show Killing Eve is really good too. She, like everyone else, experienced the phenomenon of laughing and crying simultaneously while watching CLOY lol. I'm glad the show is finding an audience in North America!

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

5 minutes ago, hma .75 said:

Speaking of kiss scenes, luck wasn't on our side for sure, here even IV stand is blocking our view somehow :triumph::joy:

A baby with Ye-jin's eye smile and Hyun Bin's dimples would be the prettiest. :love::heart: It's like serving the nation if they ever have a baby together LOL

Lol yeah....those angles were terrible :huh: But have you noticed even after they stopped kissing, Jinnie’s hand was still on Binnie’s arm? It’s just so natural to them ...oh my heart flutters :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

32 minutes ago, binniejinniecultivator said:

Se-ri & Ye-jin both love tomatoes.

Just how close to real-life is CLOY? :wub: 

Are we sure HB & SYJ are not co-writers? Haha.

'Cause the writer knows a lot of personal things about them or is a real HB & SYJ fan :) I wouldn't doubt that 'cause CLOY have so many easter eggs of their past dramas/movies. I know BinJin share their vision of a scene as well.

Maybe this has been discussed before here. Here are some of the real & reel that I've observed:

HB & RJH

- playing the piano

- doesn't usually lie (wink) but now does white lies for his woman

- will protect his woman at all costs (RJH has more extreme measures tho)

- his woman makes him laugh though he doesn't usually show that side to others (HB is "no jam, no jam" as one interviewer said)

- handsome shoulders... soldiers!! I mean (LOL)

- looks at his woman like no one is around (hospital scene with the comrades vs interview when YJ had to elbow him)

- honors his family

- mannerisms (pouty lips face looking like a cutie as YJ said) 

- does not have social media account (LOL.. please HB make an account, upload even a tomato, and we'll be happy haha)

SYJ & YSR

- being an alpha woman and is tamed only by her love

- love of fancy things because she can! (just like most women)

- denying secret love rumors (hihi we know, we know) but loving the stolen shots of them (i'm just assuming here, haha)

- being athletic, sporty (YJ can do upside down pilates/TRX)

- loves flowers, candles, plants

- not really a picky princess but loves to eat good food

- competitive (word game with Pyo Chi Su vs Beer Pong game & Compliment Me with HB)

- outspoken (will bicker with HB over Instax photo)

... and many others :)

Oh gosh, that's so cute and funny! SYJ actually posted previously that she likes tomato in her Insta? SYJ = YSR !!

Love all the Reel=Real traits of Binjin and RiRi that you noted above. It just makes me SQUEEL!! 

ADDED : Oh wait! I just used online translation to check SYJ's post and it's actually persimmon, not tomatoes! Lol! Well, both SYJ & YSR love plants, hehe!

우리집 감나무에 감이 주렁주렁 열렸어요.공짜 감

• My persimmon tree is full of persimmons.free persimmons

Adding more good news about CLOY! It's currently #1 in Netflix Japan too!! (I believe CLOY was released in Netflix Japan after the finale episode, around 23 Feb? I think all 16 episodes were released at the same time. Please correct me if I am wrong).

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 6