[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

15 minutes ago, chorong-i said:

When she post, please please be respectful and mature enough  not to comment anything binjin related on her post, as it is a challange to support the frontlines !!!! (I read this on twitter and thought it would be good to post it here too) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, destiny@cloy said:

Binjin was first offered to collaborate on a project when it was a personal taste drama but Hyun Bin refused and preferred SG.

This is not correct. There were posts in previous pages about this topic.

Lee Min Hoo got so popular with Boys Over Flowers in 2009 in Korea & Asia & won Baeksang, became Hallyu Star. He was the first actor who got offered for the role, not HB. 

HB was not the first actor who got offered the role in SG. He just got the offer after Jang Hyuk rejected it

SYJ costared with Biggest/ Hallyu Stars before HB. Bae Yong Joon in April Snow, Song Seung Heon in Summer Scene, Jung Woo Seung in A Moment To Remember. SYJ also refused offers to star with Lee Byung Hyun in IRIS 2009 -(Kim Tae Hee got it later) & Jang Dong Gun in a movie (due to scripts changes as I can  remember). She also costared with Jo In Seung & So Ji Sub.

SYJ actually has costared with almost all hottest Korean actors so far (-Gong Yoo)

There is possibility that the role offered to him did not have much screen time if it was a movie offer (SYJ usually plays a dominant role compared with her costars). SYJ was surprised that HB accepted to play his first villain role in The Negotiation

We never know for sure, so it is better to not speculate about this topic

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Enya said:

SYJ was nominated by Soong Yon Ah, her cinderella friend for the covid encouragement challenge. Hopefully she comes out! Even lee min jung nominated her! Omg! 2 of her cinderella friends. Pls i really hope she comes out! 

Dear eomma Yejin-ah, 

We don't wanna put too much pressure on you.

But if you decided to do that campaign challenge and post a photo with appa Bin-shii, we will not stop you. :lol:

JK!

Much love from all your babies. :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 16
  • Love 4

37 minutes ago, citron said:

Lee Min Hoo got so popular with Boys Over Flowers in 2009 in Korea & Asia & won Baeksang, became Hallyu Star. He was the first actor who got offered for the role, not HB. 

HB was not the first actor who got offered the role in SG. He just got the offer after Jang Hyuk 

SYJ costared with Biggest/ Hallyu Stars before HB. Bae Yong Joon in April Snow, Song Seung Heon in Summer Scene, Jung Woo Seung in A Moment To Remember

There is possibility that the role offered to him did not have much screen time if it was a movie offer (SYJ usually plays a dominant role compared with her costars). SYJ was surprised that HB accepted to play his first villain role in The Negotiation

oh sorry I didn't know because at that time I just read it in an article.https://www.forbes.com/sites/joanmacdonald/2019/12/14/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-fine-tune--negotiation-skills-in-crash-landing-on-you/#62adb1323bb9

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, ccb_RiRi said:

BTW, I just saw Confidential Assignment today. It was really good

Tanned HB is really something :P

It is good movie!!!!!

I do hope for his new movie he is able to incorporate not just great action but a good plot and conjure up something that will be spectacularly good. The movie has another heavy hitter alongside him, so hopefully that will work in his favour as well. I feel bad tht he has been typecast as an action guy and for his looks alone, he can really do better and diverse roles, do hope that happens given his acting in CLOY.

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, Enya said:

I never ever comment on her ig account. Lol. If you can backread i even reminded everyone her also to respect their much deserved privacy. As i said again on my previous post, lets be responsible shippers. 

Sorry if it sounded like this post was directed to you. I was trying to address all the fans that read this thread and quoted your post as it was related to the same thing. I apologize again, my error!! 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, ccb_RiRi said:

Where did you find it? I’ve been looking everywhere for free view to no avail 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dreamerofRIRI said:

It is good movie!!!!!

I do hope for his new movie he is able to incorporate not just great action but a good plot and conjure up something that will be spectacularly good. The movie has another heavy hitter alongside him, so hopefully that will work in his favour as well. I feel bad tht he has been typecast as an action guy and for his looks alone, he can really do better and diverse roles, do hope that happens given his acting in CLOY.

I kinda like his action star image. Seems like HB enjoys it too, maybe because he knew that he is capable physically.

Wasn't really expecting to be emotional but that flashback scene where he found out the his wife was actually pregnant teared me up

12 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Where did you find it? I’ve been looking everywhere for free view to no avail 

Check you DM :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, citron said:

HB was not the first actor who got offered the role in SG. He just got the offer after Jang Hyuk 

SYJ costared with Biggest/ Hallyu Stars before HB. Bae Yong Joon in April Snow, Song Seung Heon in Summer Scene, Jung Woo Seung in A Moment To Remember

oh sorry maybe my information isn't right and thanks for the info 

2 hours ago, ccb_RiRi said:

I like this movie too.:) Also love HB hair style like that. Yoo Hae Jin funny in here. Btw I just started to watch Fatal Encounter and The Last Princess. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, dreamerofRIRI said:

It is good movie!!!!!

I actually have similar thots with @ccb_RiRi  ie. I like HB's action star image in movies. In fact, that is what helped him overcome a low period in his career after Fatal Encounter and Hyde Jekylle & Me. Please allow me to be a bit long-winded on my thots here :

There were some concerns post his military discharge that he was not finding his momentum post the mega SG success in 2009/2010. But with Confidential Assignment's big box office success and also a new cool/ action image for HB, it really changed HB's momentum ie fire it up! This was followed by The Swindlers which was another box office success, again more towards action and thriller genre. In CA, he worked with a very well-known and successful movie star Yue Hae Jin, which was a great partnership to help HB's career.  In The Swindlers, it was an assemble cast, with pretty well-known names, but HB was the main character. It shows that there was still a lot of investors willing to invest in him. After that he took up the role in MOtA, and was paid one of the top salary for Kdrama (USD90k per episode). I believe that this happened cuz of his movie success. MOtA was again another action genre, but this time he was able to show his acting prowess and was nominated for Best Actor at Baeksang. I personally think that HB's acting in MOtA was really phenomenal, which is ON TOP of his amazing action performance! He won quite a lot of new fans through this drama.

His next 2 projects ie. The Negotiation and Rampant were also very high profile with big stars partnership ie SYJ and JDG. It did not achieve the box office success of his previous 2 movies. But good thing this was followed by CLOY which of course PUSHED HB and also SYJ to another level of popularity, not just in SK and Asia but even in USA (and other countries).

As someone who has known HB since his MNiKSS days, and always had a soft-spot for him, though I didn't follow his career very closely, I am really happy he overcame that low period through his action movies. He has taken the tougher road after MNiKSS success by choosing projects that are not Rom.com playing rich chaebols, but went for more serious themes and complex roles eg. Snow Queen, The World Within, I am Happy, Late Autumn.  I guess at this point in his career, he prefers to take more action/ thriller genre and roles, intersperse with more dramatic/ emotional roles/ genre in between. Just hope he will choose well, and also have good fortune to meet great project and great roles in the coming future. :D

P.S. Sorry for such a long-winded post.

8 minutes ago, Restless said:

Before the release tomorrow of the nominees, seems K-net has gotten wind of the tremendous success of CLOY internationally... hope this pushes the series to success at the awards... 

'Unexpected love', Netflix content enters TOP10… Leading Korean wave fever

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001143327

[Reporter of Ex-Sports News, Park So-yeon] 'Unsuccessful love' has struck the Korean continent beyond Korea and Asia.

The TVN Saturday drama 'Unexpected love of love', which recorded a 21.7% viewer rating in February and achieved the highest rating in TVN drama and ranked 1st in TVN drama history, is also loved by the American continent.

I am really glad that SK media picked up CLOY's success overseas esp in USA. Hope this will drive the drama, cast and crew to become big favourites for Baeksang nomination (though by now it's probably finalised) and final award night!!

• Like 14
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 4

Proud for both of them and the production..

Sometimes, i become enraged by the fan that keep commenting about HB, hubby or something that pushed her to the silence, yet here we are, waiting for her update everyday..

I hope these kind of fans be more understanding and considerate..i never commented her pic but just liking her posts instead

Please, we want them to go strong :tears: 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, PrettyNoona said:

@GroceryShipper Yes, we all wish we were the pole right? To see it closer and hear them breathe ha ha.:D

@Binjin2Ri There are so many scenes that writer Park could add the kisses in but she didn't. Don't forget SYJ even ad-lib the kiss on the final scene. I agree, the ring scene should end with a passionate kiss & so the scene where they took a day off and stood on the bridge where RJH told YSR about their first encounter in Swiss. Based on the script, YSR was RJH's first love, so HB had to portray a manly but naive character, he cannot gave YSR a full hot intimate kisses. I could understand he was inexperience in NK but the one in SK after exchange ring they could have a kiss, in fact a passionate one right? 

@SHpectator my guess is because they have a real relationship so when they acted in front of the crew SYJ probably doesn't want to show her true feeling with HB. If they kissed passionately then the rumour will be worst. Also, the rating is PG13 so they just show simple, innocent kisses hence she let HB do the job. Although she did lose herself a bit sometimes - we can see it on BTS. :wub:

Anyway, what we can be sure is they have plenty of passionate kisses in real, not in reel :joy:
I'm looking forward to see the Beaksang nomination list tomorrow. Wishing our couple & the CLOY team luck!

Me while watching CLOY also thinking the same. For the first time ever I watched the drama online so at some scene I hope they have the kissing scene :lol:

For example, the drinking scene. I thought they would end up kissing each other. Even not passionate but if they put some romantic or lovey dovey act it could be okay.:joy:

The bridge scene. After RJH told her about how he first met her I never thought they only end up holding hands for a few minutes. I think it quite long for staring and holding hands.

But for sure all the scenes make my heart flutters and I can felt the emotion as well. Better they get married for real to make what our delulu mind thinks come true :rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

[[Recommended restaurant_Mapo]] Son Ye-jin, Hyun Bin restaurant !! The place where the president of JTBC takes a precious customer !! I can see if I go fast ...

Go to 6:29.... from what I understand, HB and SYJ went and ate here together... they had rib stew and stir fry eggplant...

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 14