[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Hi dears! Not sure if it was posted before and if it is an accurate reporting, but it's about an old interview with SYJ, some old images I didn't see before, and happy mood :)

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Elle R said:

I don't  even have an amusing photo to add to this post. 

EDT: I lied. These are some of my fav individual shots of HB and SYJ (2-4). HB in this brown shirt ... GGW indeed.

Call me delusional, but to me SYJ looks so glowing and radiant during the filming of cloy. I do compare how she look during filming other series,   but i’m just lazy to write the comparison here.

So yeah there is something that eyes can not lie. 

Anyway... i will be happy, over the moon happy if i have to work together with my....oh well you know ;) “close friend” *cough* maybe *cough* boyfriend for six or seven consecutive months! Who doesn’t. Being profesional is SYJ middle name but to look THAT happy, oh well  in the end of the day she is  just being a woman. 

And we all are aware she is not using any haeavy make  up during North Korea eps. So that glowing, and radiant look must be caused by the presence of someone ;)

And with a chance to filming overseas as well hmmm SYJ sistur,  girl to girl.. we know sis we know, we know how to get that natural blush on the cheek,  we know..:phew:

Bless my delulu mind.

• Like 2
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1

Again, possibly this was posted before (I couldn't read all 500 pages...yet? :sweatingbullets:), but I like the small things so maybe some of you too... It's a post from V@st. It is written in fan's perspective, as usual in K ent (the writing is like if a fan would write it). The title is a citation of the line from RJH who confesses he wants to stay to YSR (it's adapted to fans, of course, who say they want to stay in the webpage with RJH -it recurs at the bottom of the post-). The first gif has the following title "the best sarangkun (madly in love) in history who came down to Seoul at once". The prison cell number 22 is given prominence and I find it curious as it seems "irrelevant". The bottom has 3 behind shots of BinJin during the reunion in Seoul. :wub:Then it comes a comment (always as if from a fan) saying that for that moment, thinking of all the effort that RJH made to come to Seoul, they can concede him to YSR and support the DoolyCouple... ok they will support them overall

... (end of my resume).

Hopefully everyone would support them, no matter if fans or not! Cheer up BinJin! And BinJin shippers :heart: https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=27439546&memberNo=32146648

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I am now on page 430, hopefully by the end of the week i would be all caught up with this thread lol 

Also, any BinJin shippers in Alberta, Canada? Message me! I need friends to discuss all my  delulu shipping with. 

Edited by BinJinSsi
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Is there really going to be a Crash Landing on You Season 2 ???!!  I've seen two different articles about this & I really don't know if both stars will agree to a sequel and where the story can go ... :phew:

Netflix seems to be keen on the idea since it's been a highly-rated drama & wants  to fashion it after Kingdom, which will have a Season 3.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

First of all, THANK YOU to everyone who put an end to the DM nonsense. This thread keeps being filled up with people asking others for DMs when they could literally just click to someone’s profile and ask them personally. Having over 500 pages and 10,000 replies on a shipping thread doesn’t really mean anything when half of those pages are just filled with “DM me plz” and other nonsense posts. Please have some respect for the other people in this thread and follow Soompi’s guidelines - there is a word minimum requirement on posts to curtail this sort of occurrence and many of you break it on a daily basis.

7 hours ago, cgb1108 said:

Is there really going to be a Crash Landing on You Season 2 ???!!  I've seen two different articles about this & I really don't know if both stars will agree to a sequel and where the story can go ... :phew:

Netflix seems to be keen on the idea since it's been a highly-rated drama & wants  to fashion it after Kingdom, which will have a Season 3.

If I were to estimate the chances of having a season two of CLOY, I’d say it was about 2%. LOL. Kdramas pretty much never have more than one season, plus CLOY already had a fairly satisfactory ending when considering all the political controversy surrounding it. Remember when we all thought SYJ had a baby bump underneath her dress in some of the behind the scene photos, the ones with outfits that weren’t shown in the drama? Well,  there was a picture of the two young Seris (baby and young girl Seri) and apparently they were sitting with another baby too - which MIGHT have been RJH and YSR’s baby. No one knows for sure, of course, and she might just be one of the possible candidates for baby Seri but it is notable nonetheless, especially considering the cast took photos with her. I know the “2-weeks in Switzerland” ending makes it impossible for such a young baby to be a part of the story but it’s always nice to hope, right? Sigh.

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, cgb1108 said:

This comes to my mind also after I have rewatch Cloy for a couple of times now.I am still hanging and clueless about Ri Mu Hyeok did really died in the car accident. There is someone who left the watch at the pawnshop market. RMH had that watch on his wrist when he died and only Man Bok, Cheo chel Gang , RMH and the driver of the car who knows the hidden memory card inside the watch. 
It pops up again when one of the trial court director in Pyongyang told Cheo chel gang on the phone that General Political Director had a two son. One was lost in a car accident and  RJH is the only remaining son of General Political Director. Maybe there is something wrong with subtitle I don’t know. They didn’t confirmed about that he died in that car accident.

Again it gives me another clue when General Political Director were about to get RJH, his wife said something about, he dont need to worry about her and he must to hold up in this situation. In front of her was a folded white paper with a poison inside of it and a glass of water. 

GDP said: Do you really think RJH is your only son?

Maybe there is something wrong about the translation. I don’t really know.

I agree that it is unlikely to have season 2 because of the SK-NK political issues and the Switzerland ending was magical .

I even hope for the season 2 but I am praying and wishing that this time will be realistic just like Kim Tae Pyung and Son Eon Jin Nuptials:tounge_wink::love::kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 5/5/2020 at 2:23 PM, nightskye said:

If I were to estimate the chances of having a season two of CLOY, I’d say it was about 2%. LOL. 

The mom of this little girl actually saw some of the edits of her with HB and SYJ - she was never part of CLOY. If I can remember correctly, she ended up on Hi Bye Mama.

I have not seen any talk of Season 2 coming from K-Ent ... I think they'd have to pay a pretty penny for HB and SYJ. (Plus, they are both actors who enjoy a challenge and I'm not sure how much more challenging / differ a 2 would be for them.) Otherwise, I'd think they'd refocus the story to someone like Seo Dan instead. Just my ramblings ...

EDT: Will have to figure out how to delete these pics later lol.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, jennslav said:

What’s with the DM thing? I can’t relate. Lol!

also, Is SYJ body measurements on TN she’s real vital stat? Just curious.:lol:

Same, and some people who have 1 single post from their account are the ones asking.

Somewhere on this thread there is a video of SYJ and HB from when Negotiation was promoting. They answer fan questions and one of them is about whether SYJ's measurements are real. She says no.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Haven’t been on this forum since Friday and just back-read the last 3-4 pages.. imagine my excitement to read that the pages are mostly filled with 1) DM requests and 2) discussion on Yejin’s alleged snot :sweatingbullets: c’mon guys. Let’s make this a better happy place for all of us shoppers, okay? Starting with relevant posts in line with Soompi’s rules, please, if I may ask.

Anyway here’s some raunchy BinJin content for y’all — have a nice day!

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, binniejinniecultivator said:

'Cause some of us read here on their free time. They have limited time... so they'll all just read DM DM DM.

I think most of the shippers here are adults and working professionals, so reading a thread with all the request for DM’s is not really what everyone expect to read in their limited time. I also think, it  would create a feeling out of curiosity. I suggest that we should always be mindful of each other when requesting and sharing any informations. If it benefits all the BINJIN shippers let us just say it out loud for everyone. After all, this is place created to share all that happy thoughts:), but if it reads negativity let us just keep it within ourselves. 

@Felizak@t... they are keeping a watch on your eagle eye :P.Lurkers getting curious now hahaha! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, PiP said:

Hi dears! Not sure if it was posted before and if it is an accurate reporting, but it's about an old interview with SYJ, some old images I didn't see before, and happy mood :)

Thanks for that. I really admire both HB and SYJ being actors. When we thought that being an actor is an easy job. Even if they are already A-listers, see how they continue to thrive to hone their talents. I also love it when they talk as they always have their vision in the future, they don't talk only for what's in the present. And I hope to see them in the future blissfully living together. Oh my heart! Way to go for our power couple :)

• Like 3
  • Love 5

https://youtu.be/e3Mwc7nD52s

this was cloy bts

at minute 8-24, they were comfortably leaning toward each other while reading script, looks so natural as if they used to do that all the time:wub: i know, they may be just practicinh but, you'll understand if you actually feel it..as fellow actors, it is not necessary to do that but not for binjin cause they are?..

i know i supposed not to find evidence anymore, but look how cute is this:tears:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1