[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

8 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

She wasn’t sick. The Swiss scenes were filmed first in August. She smelled the edelweiss flowers and unfortunately the petals/water from the flowers got in her nose. Anyhow, they should’ve edited that but they probably didn’t realise it at the time.

Right. They failed to spot that particular scene. 

• Like 1

Further analysis

February 2019

- YJ said she wanted to travel in her ig

Around june

-speculated both of them went golfing

8 july 2019

- Lee jung hyun newlyweds went to maldives with YJ ( maybe with her partner)

26 july 2019

- HB  went to china for watsons award

31 july 2019

- script reading for cloy

Somehow i think, her silent indicated she was spending time with him:)

How can she did not post anything while in Maldives if she went there alone..must be someone there accompanied her

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 5

26 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

Guys, to those of you I haven't responded to yet, I will send the DM as soon as I can. There's too many of you. I didn't expect these many requests. I injured my hand the other day and this typing and replying is taking its toll. :( 

appreciate if you could send me DM as well

2 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

I sent you a DM. Please check your inbox. :)

To all those who requested for a DM and explanation, let's all keep it there, okay? We don't want to be quoted. ;)

Been away for quite a while..but DM me please whats this all about dear..hahaha..thanks

21 minutes ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

Further analysis

February 2019

Around june

8 july 2019

26 july 2019

31 july 2019

How can she did not post anything while in Maldives if she went there alone..must be someone there accompanied her

I don’t know  maybe it is common in SK, but it seems stange to go on vacation with a newlywed couple, maybe they brought other friends too but still its odd in my point of view unless you go as a couple !!!

they were clearly very tanned on the script reading day and knowing how busy the next couple of months would be( they filmed cloy during Christmas and new year too) they must have taken a well deserved vacation beforehand. 

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, chorong-i said:

I don’t know  maybe it is common in SK, but it seems stange to go on vacation with a newlywed couple, maybe they brought other friends too but still its odd in my point of view unless you go as a couple !!!

they were clearly very tanned on the script reading day and knowing how busy the next couple of months would be( they filmed cloy during Christmas and new year too) they must have taken a well deserved vacation beforehand. 

lee jung hyun mentioned that only yejin that followed her,theres video in prev page

• Like 4

1 hour ago, i_heart_bìnjin said:

CTTO

Hide contents

She blew out snot. You're still cute though Yejin!:joy:

Thats way too big to be snot lol. Also, it def petals or something because you can see a bit fly by her forehead

edit: ugh I didnt refresh the page when I responded to this so I didnt see the 20 replies after

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 1

If you are all requesting DMs, DM that person for the information instead of posting it here. Saves time and space. 

btw, I am glad you all are trusting with your information however irrelevant it may or  may not be. I just saw about 10 newbies asking for DMs lol.

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 3

Waves, waves, waves... coming into our ship.

It's not posted here but DM requests making everyone curious.

Snot or flower. Does that contribute to the BinJin ship? Do we nitpick everything now. Whatever is on her face, she'd still be a queen.

I'm having mini heart attacks again and I don't even have a heart disease.

Investigate before you propagate. That is my motto. Doubt spreads like virus.

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

Further analysis

February 2019

Around june

8 july 2019

26 july 2019

31 july 2019

actually, it has been talk before at this forum.. pardon me if i'm afraid for too much speculation but it will be good if you could backread for insighful input. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, nightskye said:

Just because HB was seen with a woman who isn’t YJ doesn’t meant squat - by all official purposes, they shouldn’t even be hanging out publicly. 

@Kezianrnd

My friends and i were just discussing it. That looks like a fancam BTS back shot of RJH and Seri during the birthday episode where she was crying. But, this is the front look of what you most likely saw. Check the hair and clothes. I hope this puts an end to your doubts.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

She wasn’t sick. The Swiss scenes were filmed first in August. She smelled the edelweiss flowers and unfortunately the petals/water from the flowers got in her nose. Anyhow, they should’ve edited that but they probably didn’t realise it at the time.

Whatever it is, let us not focus on every minute details. Just look at how she acts with grace even in the midst of discomfort :)

Poor our queen. Even she snot or not, she still manage to finish the shot very well. I think the scene may be simple one, smell the flowers, hugging you close friend and kissing but for some reason, not everyone can smell flower multiple times without avoid the water from flower got in her nose :sweatingbullets:

Maybe they didn't even notice it when released that.

For sure, she still beautiful and look cute. She such a great actress :kiss_closed: I wonder if HB notice that :rolleyes::P

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

22 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

@Kezianrnd

My friends and i were just discussing it. That looks like a fancam BTS back shot of RJH and Seri during the birthday episode where she was crying. But, this is the front look of what you most likely saw. Check the hair and clothes. I hope this puts an end to your doubts.

Hmmm.. I think I know what video she's referring to. Please check your inbox.