[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I'm happy that the comments in the holding hand rumor weren't really negative and i was laughing how they were saying that we should just play along :joy: And everyone still seems supportive of them :heart: There's really nothing we can do now but wait within this year... 

So... maybe Yejin really did date KNG?! So it's going to be awkward if they do Pirates 2 right?! Hehe. 

Anyways, I'm still willing to wait for this ship throughout his year. But if nothing really comes out of it by then, i just hope that both of them will still achieve happiness in whatever they choose. #InGroceryWeTrust :glasses:

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, wyen6 said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyun_Bin

Is this called destiny? Even HB Wikipedia page he was pictured together with YJ during the award ceremony back on 2014?

Haha. IKR?! I noticed that too when i used to visit their pages. Out of all the pictures that they can use... they used those 2014 pics. :joy: I don't know... everything about these two just screams fate/destiny. I do hope that they will really try and work things out no matter how busy they get... :heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 3

Have you guys seen this? He is such a talented young man suitable for our Ye Jin. 

Shallow lyrics is just so... Ughhh. You judge. I think he is trying to say something here through a song. 

Tell me somethin', girl
Are you happy in this modern world?
Or do you need more?
Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for?
I'm falling
In all the good times I find myself
Longin' for change
And in the bad times I fear myself
Tell me something, boy
Aren't you tired tryin' to fill that void?
Or do you need more?
Ain't it hard keeping it so hardcore?
I'm falling
In all the good times I find myself
Longing for change
And in the bad times I fear myself
I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
I'll never meet the ground
Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us
We're far from the shallow now
In the shallow, shallow
In the shallow, shallow
In the shallow, shallow
We're far

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, Kyoya said:

I'm happy that the comments in the holding hand rumor weren't really negative and i was laughing how they were saying that we should just play along :joy: And everyone still seems supportive of them :heart: There's really nothing we can do now but wait within this year... 

So... maybe Yejin really did date KNG?! So it's going to be awkward if they do Pirates 2 right?! Hehe. 

Anyways, I'm still willing to wait for this ship throughout his year. But if nothing really comes out of it by then, i just hope that both of them will still achieve happiness in whatever they choose. #InGroceryWeTrust :glasses:

I feel devastated with the recent news.. I can literally feel my heart breaking.. I admire your optimism and spreading positive vibes.. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Winny said:

Ohhhh, i would love to see GY and SYJ for a project too.  GY is older than SYJ, so she has a legit reason to call him "Oppa" :joy: 

it would be fun to see jealous HB giving the side eye. LOL:naughty:

Sorry, I fangirl GY too... :sweat_smile:

Spoiler

Advanced issue found

Spoiler

naughty you! hahaha..BTW, I would like to see YJ with KDW, since I am a fan of him and he is a year older than YJ. :mrgreen:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

The followers in this thread are increasing day by day after CLOY ended.:joy:.Seems like people now want to know about their real life after witnessing the reel life  chemistry.Seriously everyone of us right now needs SYJ-HB news feeds to deal with the sepanx post ClOY.

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

Hahaha. It's so funny how everyone's suggesting Yejin to be paired up with equally amazing actors so we can see just how HB would react :joy: It's payback time for our CEO HAHAHA. But at the same time, i guess it could also be he's trying to protect Yejin that's why his side is always the first to react and confirm for any news that could potentially harm her. Maybe YJ doesnt really want to go public unless marriage is set. 

Yejin said that we'll see her soon in a new drama... so she'll be back very soon on the small screen?! But i wonder how about the movie Boston 1947, it was set to release this year too. I hope that she'll get some rest first. She looks too tired and more skinny. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 7

@rookiehistorianAB i know for only one couple which is a great actor Nam Koong Min  :wub:who is dating a model and actress Areum and they've been dating for years and they keep it veerry private and it seems like the public took it very well. Didn't see any huge backlash from knet so anything is possible. I think once you're an A list actor work offers still keep coming despite rumors 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, Kyoya said:

Yejin said that we'll see her soon in a new drama... so she'll be back very soon on the small screen?! But i wonder how about the movie Boston 1947, it was set to release this year too. I hope that she'll get some rest first. She looks too tired and more skinny. 

True. I really hope she can get some rest before taking part in a new project. Uri "cow" YeJin please does not work too hard :cry:

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Kyoya said:

Hahaha. It's so funny how everyone's suggesting Yejin to be paired up with equally amazing actors so we can see just how HB would react :joy: It's payback time for our CEO HAHAHA. But at the same time, i guess it could also be he's trying to protect Yejin that's why his side is always the first to react and confirm for any news that could potentially harm her. Maybe YJ doesnt really want to go public unless marriage is set. 

YJ's agency denied that she was cast in the movie

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, GlowWithTheFlow said:

I don't even dare go into the HB page , although I am a long time HB fan. A lot of fans there are very protective of their idol to the extent that they're bashing on SYJ.  

Do you mind sharing which HB page you were referring to ? TIA! 

• Insightful 1