[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

4 hours ago, bpwinces! said:

xD So my point is that we should just leave them alone and let the time do its magic. We surely can create our own happy little world from the moments they have given us and forget about what result the future may bring. That's pretty much how I manage to edit lots of couple than just one. There is no point in worrying about things WE DON'T KNOW. I learnt to live for today, and today Imma ship them HARD AF I don't care xD

Thank you for reading all of that (if you did) you deserve a chocolate chip cookie!

Mazzy! I just liked your post with a TROPHY cuz I just love all that you wrote!! Such a positive post that can help comfort those whose shipper hearts are more fragile and need reassurance and motivation. I especially like what you said in above quote - "We can surely create our own happy little world from the moments they have given us and forget about what result the future may bring". That's exactly how I am approaching this, and that's why I am always happy and having fun shipping them, not caring about denials and media play, or friends saying this and that.

Thanks for the cookie!! Chomping down on one now!! Choc chip cookie is good for the soul!! And oh yeah, I've seen your More Than Friends videos - LOVE THEM!!

Dear Binjin Shippers

Let your heart be still! Like what @Dramanoona said so well "We go into shipping not because we are sure they are dating but we are giddy over the prospect" With that attitude, you won''t be so easily discourage, no matter what news come out. Best not to keep expecting that Binjin will confirm and come out being a couple cuz that will just make your heart more fragile. Let them be and just enjoy all the gifts they have already given us. One thing we know for sure - they sure are very very close!!

What I also love in this forum is how many people come in and post for the 1st time, or delurk and even create new accounts just to post positive comments whenever the thread seems to feel a bit down. Keep up the upbeat spirit!!

• Like 10
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 2

No one knows about the future even their self, many possibilites could happen. Whatever their relationship rn, as a fans things we could do is let them alone, pray harddd, and support their career. Thank youu binjin, for gave us such wonderfull drama, the best drama in my life. Thank you for let us know all those sweetness moments, we have a lot of moments to replay yaaay haha. And please take your time binjin, dont be rushed, and we'll wait patiently. Enjoooy the ride guyss, good things takes time. Figthing :wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Kurniva86 said:

God, please tell me what good deeds do I need to do in this lifetime so that in my next life, I can be as successful and beautiful as Son Ye Jin and have a close male friend like Hyun Bin - the one that is super handsome, super attentive, super caring, who would look at me with wistful eyes and seductive smiles!!! I will not hesitate for a second to give it my all to make him mine :triumph: *delululululu*

How bout start doing Pilates? ..hahaha

• LOL 13
  • Awesome 1

If you feel or think this ship has sunk then why bother post it here? To influence others with your opinion? I am just a silent lurker and i have no right to tell you this but i couldn’t bear reading through posts saying stuff like that and even concluding that HB is in a relationship with someone else. I’m sorry if you think i am being rude but this is a shipping thread, at least respect those who try to remain optimistic.  I get that you were hurt but let’s be sensitive and try not to discourage others. Yes we could express our opinions and disappointment but please choose your words carefully. If u say you were just being realistic, then at least try to be considerate of those who want to continue shipping the two. To add, if Hb is really in a relationship with someone else, would he really be that touchy, playful to SYJ or even stare at her the way he does? If i was his real gf, i’d probably be so mad! Lol. So clearly, that’s not the case. I don’t want to start a fight, i just want this thread to remain a happy place for the shippers and not be filled with negativity so i apologize if you feel offended by this post.

As for that close friend’s statement from OSEN, it’s either  a: his way of supporting the two so he tries his best to deny the rumors as well; b: he is just echoing what HB has told him regardless if HB was saying the truth or not, c:he wants to take some credit, d:this person is actually non-existent and was just made up to add spice to the original statement. Lol. Either way, we do not really know the truth but the uncertainty and possibilities makes the shipping life much more exciting. This journey is far from over. For now, let’s let them deny everything. If you want something so precious to succeed you wouldn’t want the world to feast on it right? As their shippers, let’s show them our support by not overanalyzing stuff we see and avoid posting something which could possibly inconvenience them. Be a responsible shipper. Let’s hope and pray for the best. In BinJin and grocery shopping i trust! :heart:

Edited by Hollygirl87
  • Like 14
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 3

Regardless of what the situation is, do you not think that both of them and their agency have already considered what would happen when they both took on the project? At this point I’m sure VAST has a templated response for any inquiries about them. Hyun Bin probably doesn’t even get contacted about it anymore. He probably has a directive of exactly how they should respond. There’s probably a pre-recording when you call the agency. “Thank you for contacting VAST Entertainment. For inquiries regarding Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin, press 1... Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are professionals. They are close friends. To think otherwise is absurd. Thank you and have a great day. *click*”

I’ve actually been wondering, who got offered the script first. I know they considered it around the same time. I wonder if it was something like Ye Jin got the script and mentioned it to Hyun Bin who then contacted the team to see it? Owning his own agency probably helps in securing roles, in addition to the fact that he is who he is. I’m curious who saw it first and if they had mentioned it to the other or if it was purely coincidental; not sure how things like this work in Korea.

Another thought I had also is the fact that VAST has had a hand in a few productions that Hyun Bin’s been in. I wonder if we’ll ever see down the line a movie that VAST invests in that Ye Jin takes part in. That would be cool. I just want to see them on screen together again. They’re chemistry is so good and like Hyun Bin said, they bring out the best in each other.

Until then, I’m looking forward to award season and maybe the appearance of one Son Ye Jin at the premiere for Bargaining to support her very close friend.

• Like 6
  • LOL 10
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, windblows said:

Reveal hidden contents

Advanced issue found

Spoiler

naughty you! hahaha..BTW, I would like to see YJ with KDW, since I am a fan of him and he is a year older than YJ. :mrgreen:

Both KDW and GY has their own close friend relationship dating too in which they don't confirm as well. 

KDW-Hanhyojoo and GY-Jungyumi:D

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

5 minutes ago, skidadling said:

I’ve actually been wondering, who got offered the script first. I know they considered it around the same time. I wonder if it was something like Ye Jin got the script and mentioned it to Hyun Bin who then contacted the team to see it? Owning his own agency probably helps in securing roles, in addition to the fact that he is who he is. I’m curious who saw it first and if they had mentioned it to the other or if it was purely coincidental; not sure how things like this work in Korea.

As far i know HB got the script first. I always felt like HB requested SYJ to be his partner. Maybe they arranged it before it was let known to the public and maybe that was the reason why they denied their LA rumours:unsure:

When he said he wanted to act with her on the same space, breathing same air; I felt like he already knew they will act together.  

• Like 8
  • Insightful 9
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Elbe Em25 said:

How bout start doing Pilates? ..hahaha

Funny enough, I actually started going to pilates classes 2 months ago. I can work something to reduce the size of my tummy, but my face is double the size of SYJ’s. And because I will not resort to cosmetic surgery to make my jaw smaller, I’m resting my hopes in my next life...So please wait for me my close male friend ah~~~

• LOL 22
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, lavanta said:

As far i know HB got the script first. I always felt like HB requested SYJ to be his partner. Maybe they arranged it before it was let known to the public and maybe that was the reason why they denied their LA rumours:unsure:

When he said he wanted to act with her on the same space, breathing same air; I felt like he already knew they will act together.  

Thanks! Maybe that was the business part of his trip to LA. To wine and dine Ye Jin into considering the script lololol

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Magritte said:

These cannot be denied:

1.) The pictures taken in LA. This alone is big red flag. No matter how one wants to spin it, one cannot deny the truth behind it. You have already exhausted this in your discussions. How about the other sightings that unfortunately have not produced any pictures? It doesn’t mean it did not happen.

2.) Rubbing of other people’s hands, fingers, arms or any part of the body. This is a very intimate act only a couple should do. Imagine your friend or let alone a co-worker do this to you. You would probably slap that person. It’s an invasion of one’s personal space if not permitted. It goes beyond touching. It’s a very sensual act. Hyun Bin has done it to Ye Jin numerous times in and out of the scenes.

3.) Hyun Bin’s intense stares or longing eyes directed at Ye Jin at numerous occasions. There were too many to count. Does this seem normal to you? Is it an act of someone uninterested or just being friendly? I’m sure your gut instinct says otherwise.

4.) Uncharacteristic gestures of both. Hyun Bin all of a sudden being playful and having guts to act silly and Ye Jin being shy and girly, when did these all began? Does it happen when they are with other people? Again, you have all discussed these.

5.) Unnecessary skinship. One tends to gravitate to someone you are attracted to or have feelings for. It’s natural to want to get close to that person. Your body looks for it. It has been shown in this forum comparison in their interactions with other co-star. It’s more apparent with Hyun Bin but nevertheless not unnoticed with subtle act of Ye Jin. Who would grab the head of a co-worker just to sniff it? Don’t tell me she didn’t smell his hair? To grab his hair and put it close to her nose is not looking for a scar...it will not be visible to the eyes. You have to part the hair to see it. So what’s the purpose of that act? And in Hyun Bin’s case, I feel bad for the Ji Hye who wanted to shake his hand and only got a high five and a look away after. How about all the BTS skinships coming from both? I don’t need to name them for all of you again have exhausted them in your discussions, videos, gif, etc. Also, the wrap-up party hug, which by the way initiated by someone who is supposedly shy and introverted, whether awkward or not, how many actors have done that?

The above are just to name a few. I don’t have to list all of them because I’m sure deep down this list is already embedded in your minds and hearts. So again please don’t get discouraged. Trust your eyes and your guts! It gets clouded by so many different opinions, news articles, negativity, assumptions, judgement, biases, etc. Put all these aside and look at it as a grain of salt. Base your judgments on what you yourself have seen and observed not with what other people say or have said or written. Actions are better than words. People lie all the time. Ye Jin and Hyun Bin have gifted all of you with many sweet and heart fluttering gestures and acts. So, why doubt?

Just my two cents. Peace and be happy. Enjoy your delulu and continue the fun. I’ll go back to lurking and enjoy reading your posts. Please don’t let this forum die down. It gives happiness to those who read.

Thank u. Read this kind of content it’s good for my sanity :joy:. I’m really a negative person and the article had made a huge negative impact on me being a BinJin shipper so all that I need right now it’s to see more comments of positives vibes shippers here.

So thank u a lot xD u made my day.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Magritte said:

I echo @bpwinces! sentiments.

Hello everyone!  Let me lend my perspectives which are coming from a neutral place. Please bear with me for I am new to this.

I have been enjoying reading all your posts as well as CLOY’s forum. Please continue on and don’t get discouraged. Don’t get swayed to what is being put out there and therefore remove the fun you are all are having. I hate to see all the negativeness that have come because of the Articles that have not been verified not confirmed as true.

What the Medias and VAST have done, were for you to “NOT TRUST OR BELIEVE perhaps according to them your LYING EYES!” Please don’t fall for that.

You have a LOT to go on. In fact there are more than enough. I am not even a shipper but believe that there is something going on between them. Please use your gut instinct and your eyes which can’t lie.

I am very meticulous and very observant. It’s my nature and I guess being an Artist also helps. Artists have to observe every little detail to bring things to life in their canvas.

These cannot be denied:

1.) The pictures taken in LA. This alone is big red flag. No matter how one wants to spin it, one cannot deny the truth behind it. You have already exhausted this in your discussions. How about the other sightings that unfortunately have not produced any pictures? It doesn’t mean it did not happen.

2.) Rubbing of other people’s hands, fingers, arms or any part of the body. This is a very intimate act only a couple should do. Imagine your friend or let alone a co-worker do this to you. You would probably slap that person. It’s an invasion of one’s personal space if not permitted. It goes beyond touching. It’s a very sensual act. Hyun Bin has done it to Ye Jin numerous times in and out of the scenes.

3.) Hyun Bin’s intense stares or longing eyes directed at Ye Jin at numerous occasions. There were too many to count. Does this seem normal to you? Is it an act of someone uninterested or just being friendly? I’m sure your gut instinct says otherwise.

4.) Uncharacteristic gestures of both. Hyun Bin all of a sudden being playful and having guts to act silly and Ye Jin being shy and girly, when did these all began? Does it happen when they are with other people? Again, you have all discussed these.

5.) Unnecessary skinship. One tends to gravitate to someone you are attracted to or have feelings for. It’s natural to want to get close to that person. Your body looks for it. It has been shown in this forum comparison in their interactions with other co-star. It’s more apparent with Hyun Bin but nevertheless not unnoticed with subtle act of Ye Jin. Who would grab the head of a co-worker just to sniff it? Don’t tell me she didn’t smell his hair? To grab his hair and put it close to her nose is not looking for a scar...it will not be visible to the eyes. You have to part the hair to see it. So what’s the purpose of that act? And in Hyun Bin’s case, I feel bad for the Ji Hye who wanted to shake his hand and only got a high five and a look away after. How about all the BTS skinships coming from both? I don’t need to name them for all of you again have exhausted them in your discussions, videos, gif, etc. Also, the wrap-up party hug, which by the way initiated by someone who is supposedly shy and introverted, whether awkward or not, how many actors have done that?

The above are just to name a few. I don’t have to list all of them because I’m sure deep down this list is already embedded in your minds and hearts. So again please don’t get discouraged. Trust your eyes and your guts! It gets clouded by so many different opinions, news articles, negativity, assumptions, judgement, biases, etc. Put all these aside and look at it as a grain of salt. Base your judgments on what you yourself have seen and observed not with what other people say or have said or written. Actions are better than words. People lie all the time. Ye Jin and Hyun Bin have gifted all of you with many sweet and heart fluttering gestures and acts. So, why doubt?

Just my two cents. Peace and be happy. Enjoy your delulu and continue the fun. I’ll go back to lurking and enjoy reading your posts. Please don’t let this forum die down. It gives happiness to those who read.

Your long post make my day! 

Thank you chingu ya~

To all, lets keep fueling this ship till it reach destination!!!  

BinJin all the way:wub:

#InGroceryWeTrust

• Like 7
  • Love 3

With so much hype and attention to our BinJin couple , I'm not surprise if somebody from Vast ent & MS Team are monitoring our thread (esp after the holding hand rumor) :D. But one thing for sure, reporters probably lurking here reading comments, looking for materials  because we know anything BinJin is hot news. I sincerely hope our BinJin won't feel pressured by all the attention and over flowing love by the shippers. We want them to enjoy their close friendship. Love is a beautiful thing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.   It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres... So, Vast & Ms Team if you are reading this,tell our BinJin ... Fighting! Saranghae :heart:

• Like 10
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 2

5 hours ago, Binniejinnieslways said:
I saw a lot Kdrama with proposal and wedding before. But this is the first time i see that that was custom made by the brand (seems to be a popular and valuable one) that specialized on couple and wedding rings:tounge_wink:. Do you know about making rings for dramas? 

The rings reflect so much about BinJin. No so loud, simple but yet complicated. I even asked my husband should we have something like this for our proper wedding rings? Haha

• Like 12
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1