[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 hours ago, Magritte said:

I echo @bpwinces! sentiments.

Hello everyone!  Let me lend my perspectives which are coming from a neutral place. Please bear with me for I am new to this.

I have been enjoying reading all your posts as well as CLOY’s forum. Please continue on and don’t get discouraged. Don’t get swayed to what is being put out there and therefore remove the fun you are all are having. I hate to see all the negativeness that have come because of the Articles that have not been verified not confirmed as true.

What the Medias and VAST have done, were for you to “NOT TRUST OR BELIEVE perhaps according to them your LYING EYES!” Please don’t fall for that.

You have a LOT to go on. In fact there are more than enough. I am not even a shipper but believe that there is something going on between them. Please use your gut instinct and your eyes which can’t lie.

I am very meticulous and very observant. It’s my nature and I guess being an Artist also helps. Artists have to observe every little detail to bring things to life in their canvas.

These cannot be denied:

1.) The pictures taken in LA. This alone is big red flag. No matter how one wants to spin it, one cannot deny the truth behind it. You have already exhausted this in your discussions. How about the other sightings that unfortunately have not produced any pictures? It doesn’t mean it did not happen.

2.) Rubbing of other people’s hands, fingers, arms or any part of the body. This is a very intimate act only a couple should do. Imagine your friend or let alone a co-worker do this to you. You would probably slap that person. It’s an invasion of one’s personal space if not permitted. It goes beyond touching. It’s a very sensual act. Hyun Bin has done it to Ye Jin numerous times in and out of the scenes.

3.) Hyun Bin’s intense stares or longing eyes directed at Ye Jin at numerous occasions. There were too many to count. Does this seem normal to you? Is it an act of someone uninterested or just being friendly? I’m sure your gut instinct says otherwise.

4.) Uncharacteristic gestures of both. Hyun Bin all of a sudden being playful and having guts to act silly and Ye Jin being shy and girly, when did these all began? Does it happen when they are with other people? Again, you have all discussed these.

5.) Unnecessary skinship. One tends to gravitate to someone you are attracted to or have feelings for. It’s natural to want to get close to that person. Your body looks for it. It has been shown in this forum comparison in their interactions with other co-star. It’s more apparent with Hyun Bin but nevertheless not unnoticed with subtle act of Ye Jin. Who would grab the head of a co-worker just to sniff it? Don’t tell me she didn’t smell his hair? To grab his hair and put it close to her nose is not looking for a scar...it will not be visible to the eyes. You have to part the hair to see it. So what’s the purpose of that act? And in Hyun Bin’s case, I feel bad for the Ji Hye who wanted to shake his hand and only got a high five and a look away after. How about all the BTS skinships coming from both? I don’t need to name them for all of you again have exhausted them in your discussions, videos, gif, etc. Also, the wrap-up party hug, which by the way initiated by someone who is supposedly shy and introverted, whether awkward or not, how many actors have done that?

The above are just to name a few. I don’t have to list all of them because I’m sure deep down this list is already embedded in your minds and hearts. So again please don’t get discouraged. Trust your eyes and your guts! It gets clouded by so many different opinions, news articles, negativity, assumptions, judgement, biases, etc. Put all these aside and look at it as a grain of salt. Base your judgments on what you yourself have seen and observed not with what other people say or have said or written. Actions are better than words. People lie all the time. Ye Jin and Hyun Bin have gifted all of you with many sweet and heart fluttering gestures and acts. So, why doubt?

Just my two cents. Peace and be happy. Enjoy your delulu and continue the fun. I’ll go back to lurking and enjoy reading your posts. Please don’t let this forum die down. It gives happiness to those who read.

I love every word you said. You have just spoken my mind and heart out. 

#InGroceryWeTrust 

• Like 9

54 minutes ago, songs2gether4ever said:

Easy to guess the other couple I did ship just with just my username. Had to fight a lot of doubts just to prove that they were together. It did eventually sail but sadly everyone knows what happened. 

I’ve been hearing HB’s name ever since but never really paid attention to him. YJ, I know her cause of her previous drama. And I believe I heard about the rumour that they were seen in LA doing groceries. But again it never really mattered to me.

To make my story brief, I watched Crash Landing On You out of boredom. Never did I imagine that I’ll get the same feeling that I got when I watched DOTS. Here I am again, thought to myself. I’ve always trusted my guts and right now it’s telling me that there’s something between them. Be it friendship or something stronger. I’ve calmed myself down though, enough to keep me grounded. 

If there is one thing that I’ve learned from my previous shipping is to let nature take its course. Hyping is okay but please don’t get to the extent that it’ll blind you. Life is full of deceptions and we can only take each with a grain of salt. Not everything that’s written out there is true. After all, how long has this friendship been going? Almost 3 years? Isn’t the best foundation of a strong relationship is friendship? If they are meant to be, love will find its way. They’ll find their way. If not then we wish them all the best. 

Shipping is not easy and it won’t be easy. You’ll get frustrated and feel all kinds of emotions. 

But if you do believe that this will sail, wait and pray fervently. No one should pressure them to make statements, to come out or to publicly share what they have. If they wanna protect what they have, let them be cause love is sacred. Theirs is sacred. 

At the end of the day, they are two people who have feelings too and only them can make the choice to fight for whatever they have. 

Keep sailing but hold on to reality. 

I’m a relative newcomer to the world of shipping.. just like you, I found myself watching this drama (my first Korean drama) out of boredom.. got hooked because of the great storyline and mainly because  of the wonderful chemistry of the two main lead actors.. I started reading about them and watching all their past interviews and I couldn’t believe that for the first time in my life, I am rooting for two onscreen couples to become a couple in real life.. I became emotionally invested in them  that after the drama was over and with all the negativity vibes these past few days, I could literally feel my heart breaking.. but reading what you just posted put me back to reality.. thank you for the sensible reminders.. and yes prayers do move mountains.. have a lovely day!

• Like 10
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, songs2gether4ever said:

Easy to guess the other couple I did ship just with just my username. Had to fight a lot of doubts just to prove that they were together. It did eventually sail but sadly everyone knows what happened. 

I’ve been hearing HB’s name ever since but never really paid attention to him. YJ, I know her cause of her previous drama. And I believe I heard about the rumour that they were seen in LA doing groceries. But again it never really mattered to me.

To make my story brief, I watched Crash Landing On You out of boredom. Never did I imagine that I’ll get the same feeling that I got when I watched DOTS. Here I am again, thought to myself. I’ve always trusted my guts and right now it’s telling me that there’s something between them. Be it friendship or something stronger. I’ve calmed myself down though, enough to keep me grounded. 

If there is one thing that I’ve learned from my previous shipping is to let nature take its course. Hyping is okay but please don’t get to the extent that it’ll blind you. Life is full of deceptions and we can only take each with a grain of salt. Not everything that’s written out there is true. After all, how long has this friendship been going? Almost 3 years? Isn’t the best foundation of a strong relationship is friendship? If they are meant to be, love will find its way. They’ll find their way. If not then we wish them all the best. 

Shipping is not easy and it won’t be easy. You’ll get frustrated and feel all kinds of emotions. 

But if you do believe that this will sail, wait and pray fervently. No one should pressure them to make statements, to come out or to publicly share what they have. If they wanna protect what they have, let them be cause love is sacred. Theirs is sacred. 

At the end of the day, they are two people who have feelings too and only them can make the choice to fight for whatever they have. 

Keep sailing but hold on to reality. 

Thank you for this post!! Being an experienced shipper, your perspective holds a lot of weight and also reminds us to Keep Sailing But Hold on to Reality! Great and wise advise for all the Binjin shippers here.

• Like 5

I am a long time fan of Hyun bin, from my observation, Both of them are A listed actors/actress.

They had gone through  much in their acting careers, hence they need to make very careful moves and

decisions so as not to affect their career and reputation.

Both are good friends and it really takes a lot of courage and careful consideration

to start a relationship ( a long lasting one)  with your good friend so as not to ruin and loose a good friend 

if things do not work out in future.

Plus HB who had past experience with his failed relationships - one that had been hot news with another 

very popular star  and another with a much younger star -  will definitely be very careful with the next

relationship especially now it is the case with good friend and also a very popular star.

Hence, as fans I feel it is best we give them the privacy and let nature takes its course.

If they are mend for each other, it will happen and definitely a good and lasting one.

Nevertheless,  I am happy that both had good time filming and am very sure they enjoyed 

themselves during the last  six months working together.

Of course I hope to hear good news from them as I think they really looks good 

and compatible.

will prefer to wait patiently... 

• Like 17
  • Love 2

I have so much love for these two. I'm so emotionally invested it's crazy. Haha. This is the first time I've joined a shipper's forum just so i can also share my own thoughts.. and it was fun reading all the theories you guys have with backups and long explanations. Haha. 

CLOY and Binjin has taken so much of my time ever since it started. But i have to somehow slow down for now and get back to my daily and real life routine. :sweatingbullets: I lurk here like a looooot these past two months! Haha. 

I still believe that everything started during their Nego days promo period. The sparks are there, people kept saying they look so good together, them being very open about wanting to work in a romantic drama. Are they the first pair that was caught up in a dating scandal but still worked together right after? It didn't fully affect them for sure but i can see some awkwardness with not wanting to feed more the media (they didnt even say hi to each other on the airport... but i saw a video wherein YJ's assistant said hi to HB outside the airport, then a photo of them together inside surfaced). It's kind of funny that they keep looking and acting awkward when the press are around but we can also see those little slip ups every now and then. They seem more relaxed and at ease when it's just them with a small number of people... 

I want them to get married! But it also scares me that constant pressure from fans and media can break them. Every little thing can be turned into a news article for everyone to scrutinize and dissect. Of course i want to hear more news about them, but i also want to value their privacy and just be thankful for whatever they want to share to the public. (But those Swiss shots scream prenup pictures!!! HAHAHA)

With how the dating scandal has been getting out of hand lately and the firm denial, i guess we won't be seeing any post on Yejin's ig anytime soon :sweatingbullets: She's been pretty quiet and i hope she can fully rest because she really looked exhausted and more skinny. 

I still want to see them in awards show... but HB will be filming overseas right?! So it's 50-50 for now.. 

#InGroceryWeTrust 

Have a good day everyone! :)

• Like 14
  • Love 4

Wow so much to take in with everyone's views, and I appreciate your time sharing them! I was thinking that this thread is so useful for our coping mechanism since after the BTS, we are very unlikely to get new content, it's gonna be a long drought y'all, keep yourselves hydrated lol. Anyway, yes surely the articles and the response from VAST have been such a buzzkill, I'd really prefer it if they just are quiet about it. But oh well, they have their reasons :rolleyes: I don't even want to read that other article about HB's friend or whatever, but reading your comments made me feel less bothered about it.

But you know what this situation reminds me of? That scene in the interrogation room in ep 15 between RJH and YSR, when he was like trying sooo hard to make YSR think that he was using her and that he didn't really love and care about her as much as she thought. What did YSR do? SHE DIDN'T BUY IT ONE BIT. But she really understood why RJH said what he did. She said "this must be tough for you. This is very tough on me." So in this scenario, HB+SYJ are RJH and we are all YSR... So we must persevere like YSR did lol, deep down we already know these two have a deep connection and they obviously care about each other. It may be tough for them to hide what they really feel, we don't know, and of course it's also very tough for us because we want to see them happy together so badly! But we try to be understanding of them and their situation, but it doesn't mean we have to stop having faith in their connection. It may well just be a matter of time, like many of you have said... as much as I'd like them to come out and admit already, we have to respect that they could let the world know when they are ready and on their own terms, it is they who are living their lives after all, we do not know what factors they consider upon making these decisions, being public figures they really seem to have to be strategic about it, which is something we will never be able to relate to (well unless some of y'all are celebrities haha).

I also tend to agree with some of you all who have said that it's quite unlikely that they are in relationships outside of each other, considering how they seem to be on the BTS especially, they definitely could have been less friendly but they weren't. Those crazy cute moments were avoidable and didn't seem fabricated at all (in case someone says they're just doing that to gain more popularity for the drama). In fact, everything about them just screams the most natural thing ever :tears::wub:

There are two outcomes to this, you either get proven right or get proven wrong. And you really risk being super disappointed if it's the latter but just trust that what is meant to be will simply...be. So it may be best to be somewhat realistic but at the same time maintaining hope cause yeah for sure, we could be dead @ss wrong but we could also be dead @ss right!!!

Keep this thread alive guys, as I said it's such a good coping mechanism *group hug*

• Like 19
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Ok let me comment on the situasion here,theres some netizens said that maybe they maybe in relationship before but now broke up. son ye jin never openly said she is in relationship,she never have a dating publicly. one news in industry that she was dating kim nam gil,some said everyone in industry know that they are dating but theres no publication. theres proof of them in USA do a grocery shopping .because of that some netizens said they maybe stay in villa not hotels. because you cant cook in hotels. well some netizens already believe that they are dating, maybe they are that age that they want to marry (before 40) they not young anymore to do a dating phase. so maybe just like other couple like won bin-lee na young who suddenly announce marriage. i do believe they are super close. the fact and proof is anywhere. so maybe they want to cool down a bit after the drama.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, L A said:

I totally agree with you. Those two scenes were exceptionally emotional, and I wondered if it was SYJ's superb acting or she was projecting a part of her real thoughts in there. They're both may as well testing the waters, both being playful and flirty but also waiting for the opposite to take a step first. HB's denyign statements via VAST may protect SJ but may accidentally hurt her unbeknownst to him.

I cannot write a novel like you cos my English is not that good, all I can do is clicking like on everyone's posts because most of you have helped me speak my mind. I'm all about YJ being in a drama with GY or someone equilvalent to HB so he knows it's now or never. hehe. I will go down with this ship. I won't put my hands up and surrender....until, you know, one of them announce a partner :)

I am actually a frequent visitor of this thread because I find the rainbow of varied opinions and  reactions wonderful. I am especially curious to read about opinions that are the opposite of mine or those opinions that I don't agree with.

New eyes, new angles, new point of views, new ways to look at things. Top to bottom. Bottom side up. It makes my mind work harder and because it gets kind of boring if all the things I read is always the same :D. Good thing there are funny/bitter/out of this world posts here that make me say... OMG, she feels it too. I am not alone in this. Thank you so much haha.

I hope people will not be scared to post their varied opinions here for fear of judgment because reading the mundane / smart / weird / frustrated / speculative reactions has become the highlight of my day. Just as long as they're written respectfully. We all don't know #binjin personally so it is but normal for all of us to have different takes on the matter. That's actually where the fun comes from. As a fellow shipper and delulu, I can't wait to read more of your thoughts and varying perspectives.

• Like 11
  • Love 12

47 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Thank you for this post!! Being an experienced shipper, your perspective holds a lot of weight and also reminds us to Keep Sailing But Hold on to Reality! Great and wise advise for all the Binjin shippers here.

This is only the 2nd time Im supporting a couple. Never easy. Maybe one day you’ll find yourself waking up to good news. The anticipation that comes with it is exciting and at the same time heartbreaking. One can only hope for the best. 

Posting it here is actually a great reminder for me too. 

• Like 10

Ok... another dosis of sweetness to cheer up all of us BinJin shippers:

Ok. In the BTS I didn’t see their interactions with the flowers (that he holds in his hand and get closer to her face/mouth) but now... awww, really! It makes me smile and giggle. :wub:

I am convinced that they have something special, I see it in all these little gestures and interactions (clear as day LOL). And yeah, it’s logical that they want to have privacy, so they will keep denying. They are both reserved and maybe it is their way to protect their relationship (keeping it for themselves as a truly valuable treasure).

So, let’s wait patiently and quietly, respecting their privacy. I wish them both all the best, and looking at them so happy and comfortable together, I am already so happy for them. :blush:

Also, they indeed have a sweet relationship, just look at their quick and sweet hug/ patting, at the end of the photo shot (last day of shooting for them). They are both their mutual support, and they communicate like a team. Those things are the basis of a good and strong relationship. 
:wub:

• Like 15
  • Love 8

Thank you for all of you, your thoughts been open my mind greatly, eventho there's discouragement post about the way me and some people posting about how we felt.

First of all, I'm a first time shipper, never in my 10 years in the kdrama world put a ship on actor. It's because i've been watching SYJ movies (but not digging her personal life just movie) and like almost all of you, start shipping them since the negotiation press conference era (the More Than Friends vid - I see the owner of the vid here a couple threads ago, bring me to believing they're a thing). But since the denial, put my mind up and down in this journey, one time believing they're a thing and another time not.

But after couple of article news that have been shared, and a couple of thoughts that's been through my mind, I feel like, Whatever I'll ship them but put on my mind that they're a very close friend indeed and to ship without much overthinking Yes, I'm too emotionally invested. Never I thought that I will get down from the ship except they're confirm to be with someone else. Because I do enjoy the moment of them that being shared (either on and off scene).

Never in anyway that I put what I thought to bickering with you and bring everyone down, it's purely because the feeling of up and down in this ship and I want to share what I felt. I've put my thought in a calm manner and to be a discussion without any meaning to lead this thread in a negative way. Couple of people thought the same and put their thought too that it's seems a couple threads ago feel like a negative one and some people thought that because we're anti(?). Once again, if what I've said apparently not allowed, I'm sorry:dissapointed_relieved:

Thank you once again to people who courage me and others more why to be in this ship. I'm sorry if I put the mood down. I've choose to be a silent lurker and liking your content:heart: to put this thread in a better condition if that's necessary:blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 13
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ChunSungIm said:

Ok let me comment on the situasion here,theres some netizens said that maybe they maybe in relationship before but now broke up. son ye jin never openly said she is in relationship,she never have a dating publicly. one news in industry that she was dating kim nam gil,some said everyone in industry know that they are dating but theres no publication. theres proof of them in USA do a grocery shopping .because of that some netizens said they maybe stay in villa not hotels. because you cant cook in hotels. well some netizens already believe that they are dating, maybe they are that age that they want to marry (before 40) they not young anymore to do a dating phase. so maybe just like other couple like won bin-lee na young who suddenly announce marriage. i do believe they are super close. the fact and proof is anywhere. so maybe they want to cool down a bit after the drama.

what make the netizens believed they dated before and had broke up? do they give any evidence? Just curious

• Like 2

Once again this thread going so fast, I need to back read maybe 10 pages today but I do love it coz this thread sort of my stress release from a hectic day hehehe...

I do agree with some of you being a shipper never easy, it's quite dynamic. It's similar with our own life cycle. Sometimes we are at the top of the mountain but there was a time that we will find ourselves at the rock bottom but if we still believe and have a strong FAITH we will conquer everything.

For the first time shipper my suggestion just enjoy every moment. For me Binjin couple already spoiled us with soooooo.....many sweet moment. Compare to the other couple that I have ship in the past, Binjin couple like clear as crystal. I have no doubt they are currently dating despite 1000x denial from their agency. Someone mentions only VAST Ent. that denied it this time (not even 100% denial for my opinion as they only denied both holding hand under the table). Isn't it weid SYJ agence keep quite on this matter? So I do believe both agency work together closely and leave it to VAST to handle it. 

Someone also mentioned DISPATCH, do you think DISPATCH not following them closely since the first rumour surface? I don't think so. I'm pretty sure they already follow them everywhere and already get a proof but somehow I sense that DISPATCH always quite careful when they are dealing with A-lister like Binjin because they are dealing with a power couple. And if one day our belief come true and Binjin confirm they are in relationship indeed Binjin will become the most power couple in SK.

My big thanks to @bpwinces! and @Magritte for your lovely comment, really appreciate it.

Btw @Chewy Hoe, your name so familiar. Did you by any chance become a shipper of different power couple?

@Loveumore LOL for your comment  about KDW-HHJ and GY-Jungyumi. Yes both couple also denied they are in relationship and they are only a CLOSED FRIEND who love to hang out together :lol:

• Like 10
  • Love 9

3 minutes ago, avocado yum said:

Thank you for all of you, your thoughts been open my mind greatly, eventho there's discouragement post about the way me and some people posting about how we felt.

First of all, I'm a first time shipper, never in my 10 years in the kdrama world put a ship on actor. It's because i've been watching SYJ movies (but not digging her personal life just movie) and like almost all of you, start shipping them since the negotiation press conference era (the More Than Friends vid - I see the owner of the vid here a couple threads ago, bring me to believing they're a thing). But since the denial, put my mind up and down in this journey, one time believing they're a thing and another time not.

But after couple of article news that have been shared, and a couple of thoughts that's been through my mind, I feel like, Whatever I'll ship them but put on my mind that they're a very close friend indeed and to ship without much overthinking Yes, I'm too emotionally invested. Never I thought that I will get down from the ship except they're confirm to be with someone else. Because I do enjoy the moment of them that being shared (either on and off scene).

Never in anyway that I put what I thought to bickering with you and bring everyone down, it's purely because the feeling of up and down in this ship and I want to share what I felt. I've put my thought in a calm manner and to be a discussion without any meaning to lead this thread in a negative way. Couple of people thought the same and put their thought too that it's seems a couple threads ago feel like a negative one and some people thought that because we're anti(?). Once again, if what I've said apparently not allowed, I'm sorry:dissapointed_relieved:

Thank you once again to people who courage me and others more why to be in this ship. I'm sorry if I put the mood down. I've choose to be a silent lurker and liking your content:heart: to put this thread in a better condition if that's necessary:blush:

Awwww no you shouldn’t feel like you can’t participate here anymore. I really know what you mean though, it is difficult not to get upset and down by the denials etc, but thats what this thread is for. It’s probably going to feel like this until we hear a confirmation, some days we feel confident, other days we feel less confident. But yeah please feel free to express your views, it won’t be as fun to ship alone surely! Part of it is about sharing the excitement about BinJin together as a group! 

• Like 7
  • Love 6