[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I think it was a smart and strategic move by VAST to deny hand holding rumours so fast. Had the speculation spread more they would have been attacked by K-netz for being unprofessional so I think they did a great job not letting the situation go out of control. Also I noticed how this statement is making people talk as if they denied dating when clearly in all the articles translations I read nowhere VAST addressed dating they just said they are not holding hands that's syj's hands clasped together. It's like killing two birds with one stone. They denied one rumour but people are also thinking they denied dating when they clearly didn't. So this doesn't give media more chance to speculate because they themselves are saying that VAST denied rumours again. 

I also love how so far VAST is doing all the work and protecting both the actors.After all we all love protective NAMJA CHINGU (deluluuuuuu)

• Like 8
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4

Looking at the grocery pics again to help encourage my shipper heart. Funny how they said they were with a group of friends but it’s literally just them two in the aisle side by side lol there’s definitely something going on.. Just waiting for them to finally admit it :blush:

@bambi25672 I think it would be awkward for them to act the way they have if they had previously dated and broken up. I know they’re both professionals but I don’t think they would be sitting so close and be so playful with one another behind the scenes and during interviews if they had already dated and broke up. HB looks like a man who is smitten too ;)

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

guys! it’s fine even if they’re not really dating; don’t be disheartened! i mean we can still gush about how cute they look together & their undeniable chemistry because these are facts & hope for another drama/movie with them together, but more importantly let’s support both of them individually :) & be comforted from the fact that they’re definitely very close friends and are probably discussing these rumours rn like how we would with our friends hahaha! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, bambi25672 said:

Hi everyone! Silent lurker here. I’m actually surprised that no one has mentioned the possibility of a breakup. Maybe they were really together but it didn’t work out between them (for any reason...). What do you guys think? 

Cuz that would be the worst scenerio tbh so no one wants to go near that. I’d rather to think they didnt date at all and stayed close friends rather than dated but broke up. That’d leave some slight chance for this ship to sail in the future. The other scenerio? Nah. An ex is an ex for a reason.

At the end of the day, there’s no way we can confirm their status. If they’re just close friends, fine although I may need some time to deal with that fact, friendship is actually long-lasting. However, ex-lovers, idk, I don’t believe that you can maintain a truely close relationship with your exes, especially when sooner or later you’re expected to move on with some one new.

And looking at their bts, if they broke up, we would sense some awkwardness and restrain, but instead they acted playful and seemed to really enjoy the other’s company. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

Now with this amount of trolling in the drama (@0:33), how not to stay onboard this ship?

(don't tell me they are promoting TVN because different areas/households have it on varying channels )

SYJ's innocent expression :phew:, HB's stoic face :no_mouth:. PRICELESS :lol:

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

4 minutes ago, binjinunnie said:

If they can deny the grocery photos, they can deny everything :) 

actually, i imagine how they're both reaction about how anthusiastic all of fans about their relationship. just like when they're talking about the photo who had taken by the paparazzi when they're on hospital :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

2 hours ago, YuSanSeul said:

Unless either one of them are already in a serious relationship with someone else, for which I will be truly gutted.

So be brave fellow shippers/shoppers if we choose to stay on board! Safe to say I am still on this ship, only because I support their individual careers as artistes and I really would like to see them find happiness in each other. How often do you come across someone who fulfills all the qualities you seek in your other half (cue SYJ. YES you tick all his boxes!), lets you goof around with them and genuinely allows you to be yourself? Cheers all! :kiss_wink:

Well, there really is a possibility that they are just (still) friends. But for one of them to be in a serious relationship with another person right now. I do believe that is close to impossible. Because if one of them is in a relationship, they wouldn't be that touchy during the BTS in respect to their individual relationship, if there is one. Especially if they are good friends and know that one of them is already committed to another person.

With the ending of CLOY and the beginning of their individual movies, tough times are going to be ahead of us guys. We have to be strong! Fighting!!! Hahahaha. I would rather that they take things slow, get to know each other and deepen their relationship for a successful marriage rather than they get married and end up divorced. (Sorry Song Song Couple fans. I don't mean to offend.)

Unless someone sees them going out or traveling, I think we have to prepare our hearts of the reality that we will be getting very little news about them. *sighs* Until, hopefully, they announce their marriage. Both of them are 38 in Korean Age. So if they want to get married before 40, then they'd have to do it next year. Lol. 

Fighting guys! Let's keep the faith! And right now, all we can do is lift each other up. We can do this! hahaha. #InGroceryWeTrust

• Like 14
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, therese3 said:

Well, there really is a possibility that they are just (still) friends. But for one of them to be in a serious relationship with another person right now. I do believe that is close to impossible. Because if one of them is in a relationship, they wouldn't be that touchy during the BTS in respect to their individual relationship, if there is one. Especially if they are good friends and know that one of them is already committed to another person.

With the ending of CLOY and the beginning of their individual movies, tough times are going to be ahead of us guys. We have to be strong! Fighting!!! Hahahaha. I would rather that they take things slow, get to know each other and deepen their relationship for a successful marriage rather than they get married and end up divorced. (Sorry Song Song Couple fans. I don't mean to offend.)

Unless someone sees them going out or traveling, I think we have to prepare our hearts of the reality that we will be getting very little news about them. *sighs* Until, hopefully, they announce their marriage. Both of them are 38 in Korean Age. So if they want to get married before 40, then they'd have to do it next year. Lol. 

Fighting guys! Let's keep the faith! And right now, all we can do is lift each other up. We can do this! hahaha. #InGroceryWeTrust

Hahahahaha #InGroceryWeTrust yes Fighting!! 

• Like 4

Sigh... I feel like we were at some kind of high and feels like cold water suddenly thrown to the face :mellow: So, can’t lie that news disheartened me. But not ready to give up quite yet. Feel somewhat reassured as well reading some of your posts! This is really beyond our control, so in the mean time enjoy what we have and hope for the best and it’s not over until it’s over. And this aint over! 

• Like 8

Oof. I knew this was really gonna blow up and the denial doesn’t affect me at all. It was expected. I don’t get those fans who scrutinize every little thing and proclaim that they’re sure they were holding hands when it’s not even clear! This annoyed me to a whole other level because as much as shippers were delighted about the holding hands issue, this jeopardizes BinJin’s professionalism and such a stupid issue to add a little stain on their images. Most importantly this saddened me because our couple won’t probably be as open now and will refrain from being seen together. I hope I’m wrong and hopefully though they won’t mind and go out and just laugh it off like they always do and remain the bubbly pair they are. Anyways, I don’t doubt these two at all and I’ll still be here waiting patiently for THAT news.

6 hours ago, GlowWithTheFlow said:

Just angry at those shippers that continue to dissect that photo because this time, their work ethics are at stake; this just sucks for us shippers because now they’ll be more cautious and we will have less material. 

5 hours ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

@ChunSungIm

This twitter accounts...I love fellow shippers, don’t get me wrong. 

But dude...can we be more discrete please?! BinJin have worked so friggin hard for this drama and seriously....i wanna punch something...if things get anymore out of hand after this...imma stab a doll. 

I couldn’t agree more and y’all voiced out my thoughts.

211a566ffc55f3d78bf4e20a1054bcb088f34fa8

• Like 14
  • Love 6