[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

OMG!!! Magic thumb is soooo amazing.

And sooo consistent!! Naughty Binnie!!! :lol:

The holding hands is an acting need/requirement. The magic thumb is an added bonus. And one doesn't add a bonus if he doesn't like giving it or if the recipient doesn't want it. RIGHT?? :D

Me being a happy shipper/delulu is thinking maybe both of them are quiet because they are off in a warm, private island, enjoying a late valentines celebration. :D Binnie getting his private bonus from yejin. LOLS. 

No harm in happy dreaming as long as one is aware of the reality. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2

Coincidentally ran into this article today and thought it was so appropriate to share it with everyone. 

Source:

https://thoughtcatalog.com/kenny-erickson/2019/11/date-in-silence-until-you-can-love-out-loud/

Move to the hands of your own clock.

Date in silence — so silently that nobody knows except you and your person. To the point that the two of you get to know one another well enough that you can form your own opinion and your own judgement before anyone else can. To the point that you feel confident defending your person. Date in silence, because if you give the world a chance, I promise it’s cold enough to put out any flame the two of you have burning.

• Like 11
  • Love 13

42 minutes ago, skidadling said:

two very mature, professional adults. You can't measure them by the same standards you would with people in their teens or 20s.

So agree with this, they're almost freaking 40! Of course they still could be lovey-dovey but it'll not like how the 20's would be, they'll be more private.

• Like 14

34 minutes ago, avocado yum said:

Eh?! I still see the hug on the bts uploaded on tvn channel tho

Yeah you right, my bad. Still mad it wasn't the final, but only BTS and still cut. 

41 minutes ago, skidadling said:

I saw this on Twitter and it had me rolling on the floor. How is this for next level foreshadowing...

I also want to echo some of the other responses here. While they may be all lovey dovey in BTS videos and the like, these are two very mature, professional adults. You can't measure them by the same standards you would with people in their teens or 20s. Grocery store dates make more sense than on-set hand holding. I mean, I know tons of married couple personally who have told me that grocery shopping is the only time they have to go on a date. And if the agencies can deny that, they'll deny anything and everything.

Agree with every word, and thanks for mentioning #interlocking in the first episode. Their #thumps in Switzerland, had been shot way before our discussion here. CoincidenceS or fate? They predicted almost every rumor to come up, don't you think its their own way to show their relationship? If that's not I don't know what is it.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, therese3 said:

Well, there really is a possibility that they are just (still) friends. But for one of them to be in a serious relationship with another person right now. I do believe that is close to impossible. Because if one of them is in a relationship, they wouldn't be that touchy during the BTS in respect to their individual relationship, if there is one. Especially if they are good friends and know that one of them is already committed to another person.

With the ending of CLOY and the beginning of their individual movies, tough times are going to be ahead of us guys. We have to be strong! Fighting!!! Hahahaha. I would rather that they take things slow, get to know each other and deepen their relationship for a successful marriage rather than they get married and end up divorced. (Sorry Song Song Couple fans. I don't mean to offend.)

Unless someone sees them going out or traveling, I think we have to prepare our hearts of the reality that we will be getting very little news about them. *sighs* Until, hopefully, they announce their marriage. Both of them are 38 in Korean Age. So if they want to get married before 40, then they'd have to do it next year. Lol. 

Fighting guys! Let's keep the faith! And right now, all we can do is lift each other up. We can do this! hahaha. #InGroceryWeTrust

I agree! They don’t respect their partners (if this is the assumption others are going for)- which let’s face it, SYJ and HB are the most professional actors in Korean Entertainment business. Also, there is no way their partners will allow these type of behaviors (flirty, touchy... etc). Okay! We are not stupid! I won’t be okay if my BF/partner is this flirty with his co-workers! That’s a deal breaker! 

• Like 7

the " broke up " rumor is another fan speculation based on their bts interactions and the break filming in between ep10-11 . 

exes or even friends who are driven apart 

don't sit next to each other especially fresh on the break up

they don't hug even if its awkward , even the last bts with them, HB hugged her  

Not to mention SYJ in their kiss was super shy , when you see yourself kissing your ex - you aint getting shy - you prefer to be away from that person and stare into nothing from pain..

If they wanted to close any possible rumor of dating or even friendship , we wouldn't have BTS from the party . They are both A-Listers they could inform the staff to not post a thing online . Instead we had them sitting together with a hug non the less.

Not sure how we got marriage rumors at the same time with break up rumors. The fans speculate and the media have nothing to actually publish and they just publish for bait.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

1 minute ago, Kyoya said:

I saw on twitter that HB would start preparing right away for his next work and won't do any interview for his previous drama 

He is so hardworking

I can't help but being suspicious as to why he won't do any interview after CLOY ended.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

guys i have this craziest idea - which is that the 1st jan dispatch reveal was actually abt SYJ and HB but was paid to not expose anything. 

also, i just thought, actually SYJ would look really cute with gong yoo too hee!

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, ddxx said:

guys i have this craziest idea - which is that the 1st jan dispatch reveal was actually abt SYJ and HB but was paid to not expose anything. 

also, i just thought, actually SYJ would look really cute with gong yoo too hee!

Actually, everyone was expecting SYJ & HB as the 1/1 couple. I've seen Naver comments about that. But no news came and it's possible that they already negotiated that. And since they were planning to act in CLOY, all the more that they do not want the dating rumor to overshadow the drama. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, sheeeeee said:

Im so sad :bawling:

No more BinJin moments after this?

56th Baeksang Arts Awards will most likely to be in April or May.    So  hopefully we will see our couple.  I am sure CLoY will get nominated for various categories.    HB will be shooting some scenes in the middle east for his new movie Bargaining.  Hope that he will return for the award ceremony......

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3