[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

This fandom needs to be in this together. Guys, we only have co-shoppers to cling to and our motto #ingrocerywetrust. I agree with @itspeanutbutterjellytime that it feels like cold water was splashed to my face. Probably because the first denials, I wasn't a full-time shipper yet. I think it goes the same for the others who reacted the same way. But this thread, I would like to believe, would always be a safe haven for everyone to express their love and hopes for BinJin. I will continue to check this thread in the future, until such time we get a finality to it. Co-shoppers, you're the best!

• Like 13
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

actually, i imagine how they're both reaction about how anthusiastic all of fans about their relationship. just like when they're talking about the photo who had taken by the paparazzi when they're on hospital :D 

Yeah, I was thinking this too:D the writer must have done it on purpose to mess with us lol

10 minutes ago, therese3 said:

Here's something to add to #InGroceryWeTrust

When the pictures came out, I believe their agencies said that they were out with friends. Or like doing groceries for a group of get together with friends.

Take a closer look at one of the pictures wherein HB was pushing the grocery cart. There is ONLY 1 bottle of wine. Unless it's for a double date, there's no way a single bottle of wine can suffice a group of friends. 

The cart is also small which can only contain a few food/stuffs. So even if they haven't finished shopping yet, that cart, its contents and what it can hold isn't for a group of friends! Lol.

Just trying to make sense of what was in the picture. :D  #InGroceryWeTrust

Exactly!!! Unless every friend had their own cart i'm not buying it:lol: 

According to Yejin's insta she was there for a birthday of a little girl named Sophie..anyone know who she might be? 

Quick curiosity:it was announced today that actor Lee Sang Yoon is leaving the show Masters of the house... When i first saw the episode with Yejin i really thought they would make a cute couple (before i saw her with HB) . He even reminds me a little of Hyun Bin. He is also such respectable actor with clean scandal record. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Meli said:

Quick curiosity:it was announced today that actor Lee Sang Yoon is leaving the show Masters of the house... When i first saw the episode with Yejin i really thought they would make a cute couple (before i saw her with HB) . He even reminds me a little of Hyun Bin. He is also such respectable actor with clean scandal record. 

Awww ... me too. Because he looked kind of smitten by her.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

29 minutes ago, Meli said:

Yeah, I was thinking this too:D the writer must have done it on purpose to mess with us lol

Exactly!!! Unless every friend had their own cart i'm not buying it:lol: 

According to Yejin's insta she was there for a birthday of a little girl named Sophie..anyone know who she might be? 

Is this about the grocery in LA? the articles were posted Jan 20, 2019. SJY birthday is Jan 11. I was really thinking that this trip was to celebrate her birthday. :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

If she's going to be in a new drama, she cant really confirm any relationship can she? :D

I'm definitely gonna watch her new drama but idk if I'll be able to handle another melo with another male lead :sweatingbullets: Like what she said, chemistry isnt forced and I think she really reached her peak chemistry with Hyun Bin.

I guess i still have Grocery pics to hold on :wub:

Who knows her partner be HB again if she is really working for another small screen. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, therese3 said:

Is this about the grocery in LA? the articles were posted Jan 20, 2019. SJY birthday is Jan 11. I was really thinking that this trip was to celebrate her birthday. :D

Yes.. There is a post from i think january 26th about the party... Then the next one is her in White dress and someone commented it was in koreatown LA. 

@therese3 i have no idea... Maybe they went together to the party and to meet the in-laws lol

. @Annie12 Is sophia then her sister's daughter?

Is this why Yejin speaks english so well?? 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Meli said:

Yes.. There is a post from i think january 26th about the party... Then the next one is her in White dress and someone commented it was in koreatown LA. 

@therese3 i have no idea... Maybe they went together to the party and to meet the in-laws lol

. @Annie12 Is sophia then her sister's daughter?

Is this why Yejin speaks english so well?? 

It's meet the whole family!!! Hahahaha. 

Whether sophia is her sister's daughter or a daughter of a close friend, I think it still kinda means something for HB to meet her family or people she considers family. 

Come to think of it, at her age, guys who only get to meet your family are either long time friends or new close friends. 

HB can't qualify as long time friend.

HB is a new "close friend" BUT at her age, there is no such thing as being just friends with a guy. Well, you can start as friends... :D

#InGroceryWeTrust

• Like 9
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Meli said:

Exactly! How can we not speculate and gossip when they keep feeding us the evidence :phew: the Green screen hug and many others could have been cut out of the bts videos if they want to avoid the rumors

I saw that green screen hug was deleted from released bts recently, they greeted everyone instead but 2 late:wub::P. So actions speaks louder, and SYJ's hands movement while kissing, also seems intresting:ph34r:. So I'm sure it's mutual adoration, but he seems to be smitten by her a little bit more. I would like them to wait and see, this separation syndrome after shooting everyday for 6 months might be hard to overcome for lovers, regardless their age, maturity, experience etc.  

• Like 7
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, Elle R said:

Awww ... me too. Because he looked kind of smitten by her.

Maybe he is one of the choices for leading man on syj's new drama soon. Maybe some director or writer saw that probability of chemistry they have during yejin's guest on their show....just maybe!!! 

• LOL 1

Im laughing at the media sites - one they do zero research because they would know this "table hand holding was debunked ages ago" and only really inconsiderate fans continue to pursue it with the person who started this whole thing saying its just funny now. Really funny , im sure HB appreciate people saying he is holding hands with his co-star when working, the same applies for SYJ , it's not fun for them at all .

Most work places are not allowing co-workers to date or they are strict with public display of affection.  I work in a place like that , it's not ethically acceptable in any culture to hold hands with your bf/gf while working . Two - i love how they now claim " VAST denied hand holding because they are professionals therefore they are not dating" like since y all sure they are not dating please stop writing articles based on fan speculation and do fact crossing. 

Our pair is super popular and the nation is thirsty for A list celeb couple since their couple and source of articles for clickbait left the building. It's always endearing to watch the media sites begging for clicks with "fan speculation" , journalism  at its finest. 

I hope our pair are unaffected by them and continue being close with each other . 

• Like 15

I honestly think we shouldn't make a big fuss over the VAST denial.

I think the agency is defending the fact that they don't want their actor to look so unprofessional as to holding hands unnecessarily while on set. That's just it. 

I totally agree with this post!!! 

And let's all remember: Actions speak louder than words.

Choose: 

Agencies' denials (which seems to be quite normal in the kdrama industry) vs. grocery, negotiation interviews & presscon & CLOY BTS. 

Which poison would you rather take? :lol: hahahaha.

10 minutes ago, skidadling said:

I also want to echo some of the other responses here. While they may be all lovey dovey in BTS videos and the like, these are two very mature, professional adults. You can't measure them by the same standards you would with people in their teens or 20s. Grocery store dates make more sense than on-set hand holding. I mean, I know tons of married couple personally who have told me that grocery shopping is the only time they have to go on a date. And if the agencies can deny that, they'll deny anything and everything.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9