[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I personally think the denial was made again this time due to the holding-hand-under-table issue. Somehow the agency had the need to address this as it portrays their professionalism to a certain degree & while they are at it, they just “remind” again saying HB & SYJ are not dating. 

It’s not like they just randomly make a statement again out of the blue strongly denying the rumors. I really do not see this as a big deal though. They have denied it before, I don’t see the point of them suddenly admitting it now for no reason just because they are getting more exposure now with CLOY success. If you are unhappy with the denial, let me rephrase Vast statement for your peace of mind and heart :D  :

”Hey guys, they are really not holding hands under the table. It’s just Son Ye Jin clasping her hands. Well... they are not dating, remember?” - Vast CEO

• Like 8
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, jacdayans said:

"Hey guys, they are really not holding hands under the table. It’s just Son Ye Jin clasping her hands. Well... they are not dating, remember?” - Vast CEO

Great perspective..totally agree! Thanks for putting it put like this! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

I'm not jumping off this ship yet. I'm going to stay in this thread. And I know, it brings so much positivity and comforts here. HB is a CEO, he also needs to take care of his agency, his people, his image as a businessman. I love how HB (Vast ent) take the lead to stop the rumor, being in charge as SYJ's man. And I bet, sooner or later, it will be Vast to announce their relationship :lol:.. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, YuSanSeul said:

Not gonna lie, the denial stings.

But if I may just lift the mood(s) of any remaining genuine shippers of this lovely couple in here, and say something in all fairness.

I saw the teasing at the after-party as colleagues who have experienced first hand, the sparks between 2 people well suited for each other. Just like how we tease our friends or colleagues if we feel like something must be going on but no one knows what the truth its. We could call it a "some" relationship. :)

Whether they are currently dating or not--maybe HB hasn't convinced SYJ; maybe they are still consolidating their feelings, who knows? Our guess is as good as theirs, and its our belief versus their denial.

But what is clearly evident (and we don't need a psyhologist for this, LOL)--their chemistry, off the charts! Mutual attraction, definitely there!

Even with his previous (longer term) relationship, it took them some time after the conclusion of their drama to recognise their feelings and officially become an item. I remember other actor-couples having mentioned that whilst acting, you can get so swept up in the emotions of your characters that you need time off to regroup and ask yourself if those feelings are real, or conjured from living in that moment, as the character. I mean, we know that SYJ gets emotionally attached to each character that she portrays. She cries at the end of a heavily emotional scene, she cried at the conclusion of Pretty Noona, she also cried at the end of CLOY. Those tears in the drama that got us all sucked in could not have been more genuine so I'm sure both HB and SYJ were heavily invested in their roles.

I watched an old video about HB last night claiming that he never wanted to go public with his very first relationship (his other half was less well known) until they were caught. With his most recent relationship, they went public at a really early stage and look what happened. He has made it known that he doesn't like to publicize his private life because that leaves no room for imagination as an actor, so it got me thinking that maybe, just maybe, it was his past girlfriends who wanted to make it public, who knows?

At their age, social status as well as standing in the entertainment world, (and particularly for SYJ), I feel like it will be a case of all or nothing. With previous denials (which I don't think they lied about, just maybe not quite there as a couple yet), an admission now gives HB-SYJ nothing to gain (other than satisfaction for the public to say, SEE! I told you so!) but everything to lose if it doesn't end up in marriage. SYJ from what we have seen and heard, I believe is not one to compromise on her selection of her other half. She is independent and successful and does not feel the need to settle down for the sake of conforming to social norm. And despite his previous admissions, I feel HB is increasingly cautious, and will be very protective about his other half if he is serious about her. (His fans will know Knetizens have slammed his scandals, calling him the female SHK or just simply not being able to hold onto a relationship for long). After all, he is at this point in his life where he desires to get married and settle down. Don't wanna scare any more potentials away with judgemental knetizens and their brutal comments!

Unless either one of them are already in a serious relationship with someone else, for which I will be truly gutted.

So be brave fellow shippers/shoppers if we choose to stay on board! Safe to say I am still on this ship, only because I support their individual careers as artistes and I really would like to see them find happiness in each other. How often do you come across someone who fulfills all the qualities you seek in your other half (cue SYJ. YES you tick all his boxes!), lets you goof around with them and genuinely allows you to be yourself? Cheers all! :kiss_wink:

More shopping to come! 

To be honest and to add more good vibes. 

You can compare how HB treats and acts beside Ye Jin vs Ji-Hye in the BTS clips. With neither confirmation nor denial, we can clearly see the difference. Action speaks louder than words. 

Again, they are taking advantage of the rolling camera to touch and be loving to each other without being judged, especially for HB who has been trying to be extra cute and touchy with SYJ while keeping the respect. 

So what if they intentionally or accidentally held hands under the table? Don't tell me you haven't got any stolen moments with somebody who gave you the sparks who is not in a relationship with you? Hahaha. Now that it has caught the attention of the media peeps, the two would probably be more careful. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

I think in this world, things go viral very quickly.

What was posted here (or other forums) scrutinizing every behaviour will be picked up.

I was not surprised to see what was spoken here appearing on twitter feeds, translated into many languages and retweeted again.

No matter what happens, I would love if these two people will end up together, whether it is now or sometime in the future. However, these are their lives, not ours, so we need to ensure that they will not be harmed by speculations which could hurt them both personally and professionally.

• Like 10

HHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IM READING THE REPLIES ON SOOMPI ARTICLE ON TWITTER.

ALL OF THEM SO HILARIOUS :D

“OK! WE GOT IT MR CEO” * insert its as clear as day*

“IF ONE DAY THEY ADMIT THEY ARE DATING. JUST CONGRATULATE THEM AND PRETEND TO BE SHOCK “

Mostly insert the lovey dovey pics in Switzerland as reply!

• Like 1
  • LOL 21
  • Love 1

Precisely why i really don’t like people speculating about the hand holding...:anguished: It always creates unnecessary attention and their agency always have to clarify that they are not dating (which saddens me)..:anguished:

Shippers please ship rationally.. :heart:

• Like 9

The denial stings... but i do agree after some thinking that admitting now just to ride the momentum of CLOY and to appease fans won't really give them any benefit (Unless a very clear evidence from Dispatch would surface to the point of no denial). They have projects in the coming months and it's not fair for the people in their next projects that all the attention will be about the couple instead. 

The only time that i can see now in which they will admit is if they do decide to push through marriage... which is something you don't simply jump into just because people think you look good together. It has to be because both are committed to be long life partners. They are both nearing their 40s, i'm sure they are thinking about it. We also know how both are very committed to their crafts... so it's not going to be an easy decision to start a family because work can be limited afterwards... just like what Yejin said in an interview before. 

I'm still on this ship... and will wait patiently within this year. I hope their next projects will do very well. My shipper heart is telling me that once they conclude their individual projects, we're bound to hear some good news.

If not... then i guess that's it :joy: It was a fun ship nonetheless. :heart:

• Like 9
  • Love 3

Does anyone happen to have the link to Vast’s statement please? I am just curious about what they said exactly. Denying holding hands under the table MIGHT not be the same as denying dating...

Gosh, how to move on with my life from here? I am too invested in them, I don’t think 6mths condolence period would be enough.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, jacdayans said:

I personally think the denial was made again this time due to the holding-hand-under-table issue. Somehow the agency had the need to address this as it portrays their professionalism to a certain degree & while they are at it, they just “remind” again saying HB & SYJ are not dating. 

It’s not like they just randomly make a statement again out of the blue strongly denying the rumors. I really do not see this as a big deal though. They have denied it before, I don’t see the point of them suddenly admitting it now for no reason just because they are getting more exposure now with CLOY success. If you are unhappy with the denial, let me rephrase Vast statement for your peace of mind and heart :D  :

”Hey guys, they are really not holding hands under the table. It’s just Son Ye Jin clasping her hands. Well... they are not dating, remember?” - Vast CEO

Ditto! Very well said.
I just wanna say that we are so fortunate to have fellow shippers who are mature, sensible and ready to support and encourage each other by sharing their perspective in times like this. Thank you! 
I truly believe in this ship so I’m holding on.

As Captain Ri said,” Just wait and pray desperately.”

Keep the faith you guys!

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

@cybertron

When HB said that YJ and him just laughed off the dating rumors  at the CLOY PC, it actually felt like their riding on the back of the rumor - like they didn't care about it but at the same time they didn't whole heartedly deny that there is a chance of them dating in the near future. 

HB to YJ in a secret convo: "We'll ride this dating rumor (like the Hallyu actors that we are) because we need everyone watching our drama chemistry...then we'll announce our wedding..." - delulu me

In one of the interviews it was said that they receive all the questions 2 weeks before the iv and the rumor dating question was there so they had time to pepare the perfect answer. 

I just hope that all these rumors don't make them drift apart as friends.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, JMarei said:

:thumbsup:

let's the thumb do the talking:tounge_wink:

:love:

frflsb1kqa61.gif

zsvqtq2v0fjc.gif

Exactly! How can we not speculate and gossip when they keep feeding us the evidence :phew: the Green screen hug and many others could have been cut out of the bts videos if they want to avoid the rumors

• Like 8
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

Entertainment companies always deny that their superstar actors/actresses are dating. Majority of the time it’s only made official when the actor/actress announces their marriage or proper photos pop up which they can’t get out of. I think it’s important to note that the majority of stars that officially date have had an article (or two or three) pop up about them dating which they consistently deny, before it’s all of a sudden made official. HB and SYJ have had like four or five dating rumours since the start of 2019 which they’ve also consistently denied :phew:

I think it’s too early to announce anything after they’ve denied they are dating so many times already. Frankly I reckon they are either dating or close friends who are in the early stages of dating. SYJ has never had an official confirmed relationship before so I think she is being very careful. She has previously said that it would be hard to meet someone if it’s not someone she works with and also that she likes someone kind and tall. We all know HB is kind and he is definitely tall and now that she has gotten to work with him properly and be around him more, I’m really hoping HB is the one who finally makes her announce that she is in a relationship :D

HB has also previously said that he wants to marry before he turns 40 and well he is 38 this year so could this be it?? I darn well hope so! B)

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

I am watching the drama again now. You know I feel so blessed to have chance to go along this journey and witness many happy moments of BinJin. I feel blessed and grateful when BinJin is so generous to share all their sweet moment to us knowing that they may receive a war of rumor, invasion of their privacy or even negative attack. The couple make us so happy, the drama make us so touched. They add more flavor to our life. What else that we can ask right? 

i remember someone told me just seeing them sitting next to each other already made the world so bright :):). Thats so true!! 

• Like 12
  • Love 10