Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

Happy CLOY day! I love the COEX ad. So well done! I didn't start watching CLOY when it first aired - I think I finally watched it sometime in March and binged it in like 3 days :lol:What else is there to say other than this? 

20201214-092310.jpg

 

I love how when they tweeted this yesterday the clip had 1.6M views, and today it has 1.8MB)

 

 

  • Like 7
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

The couple has an update again today.

Bin for his Omega

Jin for her Manyo and Lacto Biome.

What a nice gestures for both 

Like always updating us with their Cf at the same day!

 

Those Coex huge screening for Cloy to commemorate its air anniversarry are awesome both in Philippines and South Korea!

Salute  a million times to those Organisers who pursued these to happen.

Big bang to Mr. & Mrs. Kim Tae Pyung aka Binjin

Congratulations!

 

 

  • Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Halinakorea said:

The couple has an update again today.

Bin for his Omega

Jin for her Manyo and Lacto Biome.

What a nice gestures for both 

Like always updating us with their Cf at the same day!

 

Those Coex huge screening for Cloy to commemorate its air anniversarry are awesome both in Philippines and South Korea!

Salute  a million times to those Organisers who pursued these to happen.

Big bang to Mr. & Mrs. Kim Tae Pyung aka Binjin

Congratulations!

 

 

Same update today on our OTP.

 

Hoping that December 24 is our very best gift by our OTP from SYJ IG Update with HB and I hope our OTP is one of the couple who will revealed by Dispatch these coming New Year. I read on Twitter that they will revealed the 6 Actors and 1 Idol Couple in K-Ent. I wasn't sure if this is really true? So we can moved on and knowing that are OTP or BinJin is real so that those antis who keep on dragging up the name of their idol "xyz wood" or in Tagalog "xyz kahoy" would slapped and face palm on their face and delulu minds. Lol.

Edited by KimDdalgi
  • Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you CLOY - director, scriptwriter, crew, staff, supporting actors, Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin. And special  thanks to the creator of this fandom and forum. We only have a few weeks left in this year 2020. I guess we can agree this year has been challenging and tough due to Covid. It hit me on a personal level as I have a friend who died from Covid in March. During those trying times, CLOY has given me hope and something to smile and be happy about.  By the way, my friend who died was a Kdrama  and CLOY fan. My health has not been good as I have 2 surgeries in September and this month and during my recuperation, reading this fandom has always made my day and listening to CLOY and SITR’s OST. After watching CLOY, I watched Hyun Bin’s s old movies and TV drama, he is my UF ultimate favourite and crush. He is such an amazing actor. Then, I watched Son Ye Jin’s other movies, TV drama and interviews and I could say she is the most beautiful, talented, versatile, multi-awarded, humble, funny and down to earth person. Sometimes I get to think how come they never get to work before when they were young but I guess, fate and destiny for them is this present time when they are now matured and at the peak of their careers. Son Ye Jin’s parents raised her well, her friends are lucky to have her as a friend, directors and co-actors praised her professionalism and younger actresses wants to follow her path. Hyun Bin is the most fortunate man ever for having a decent and sweet woman like Son Ye Jin.  Same with our Queen SYJ, so blessed to have Hyun Bin who obviously will do anything to protect her. I am a prayerful person and in my 50 plus years in life, never did I pray for any celebrity, but since CLOY, I have been praying for SJY and HB’s good health, peace, happiness and most of all that the Good Lord will place in SYJ and HB’s hearts a genuine love for each other and they end up together happily. Praying desperately...

Thank you again CLOY for being the light, hope and inspiration this year 2020. Looking forward to a blessed and happy 2021. 

Spoiler

 

 

Edited by Aya
Edited
  • Like 7
  • Love 15
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know about you guys but my entire childhood was spent watching cartoons like Doraemon, Shinchan, Pokemon etc...

Infact i still watch them from time to time..

Okay..before i get flagged for posting off topic contents, here is another good news regarding CLOY's impact in Japan...So next week we are having a CLOY inspired episode of the world famous cartoon Crayon Shinchan..

 

From the preview it looks like Ai -chan who is Shinchan's classmate and kind of has a crush on him, crash lands on him while paragliding..

 

Isn't it iconic..??:rickroll:

 

 

 

 

The show which made my childhood memorable mentioning my all time favourite show , what else can I wish..??:gangnamstyle:..

Anyways i will be tuning in to watch this latest episode..u can do too if u are into animes or cartoons.

  • Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but I am not feeling that Esquire cover. HB is gorgeous, but I feel like they airbrushed him too much to make him appear boyish (similar to Bench shoot)? Or maybe it's his hair that is too poofy (is that even a word? lol) And I get that they need to display the watch, but surely there are better ways other than holding a glass like that. His recent Omega shoot was probably one of his best looks ever so I feel like this could have been better. 

 

His Esquire cover last year was: 

:heart2beat:

20201215-100255.jpg

 

But cover aside, I hope we get a good interview. His Esquire interview last year was fantastic. 

  • Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, QueenieBee said:

Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but I am not feeling that Esquire cover. HB is gorgeous, but I feel like they airbrushed him too much to make him appear boyish (similar to Bench shoot)? Or maybe it's his hair that is too poofy (is that even a word? lol) And I get that they need to display the watch, but surely there are better ways other than holding a glass like that. His recent Omega shoot was probably one of his best looks ever so I feel like this could have been better. 

 

His Esquire cover last year was: 

:heart2beat:

20201215-100255.jpg

 

But cover aside, I hope we get a good interview. His Esquire interview last year was fantastic. 

Yep, I actually really am waiting for the interview.  The visuals are mighty bonus :))

  • Like 4
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but I am not feeling that Esquire cover.

 

I think they made it a simple cover because it really should be of HB promoting OMEGA watches as the ambassador. It's interesting how simple the cover was though. Instead of holding a champagne glass with wine or something like other actors.. he is holding a glass of water instead. This made me laugh again. In his seasons greeting he was holding a glass with ice cubes - Maybe he did that because he can't assume what kind of drinks we would like to drink for the holidays LOL.. Now on the cover, he decides on water :lol: because everyone drinks water?! Or is it related to the OMEGA watches because most of the watches are from the DIVER collection. Who knows. 

 

The cover doesn't even hint an interview though. So is there even an interview? The cover is so basic. there was even more on the covers with other actors who were wearing watches and jewelery for December. 

 

The Seamaster watches are water resistant. Also the Anniversary Snoopy Award Co Axil watch he is wearing is also water resistant. So if Hyun Bin wants to pour the glass of water over the watch, the expensive luxury watch will be ok LOL!

 

The seamaster /diver watches makes me think of swimming and how Son Ye Jin also loves to go scuba diving. 

  • Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

 

I think they made it a simple cover because it really should be of HB promoting OMEGA watches as the ambassador. It's interesting how simple the cover was though. Instead of holding a champagne glass with wine or something like other actors.. he is holding a glass of water instead. This made me laugh again. In his seasons greeting he was holding a glass with ice cubes - Maybe he did that because he can't assume what kind of drinks we would like to drink for the holidays LOL.. Now on the cover, he decides on water :lol: because everyone drinks water?! Or is it related to the OMEGA watches because most of the watches are from the DIVER collection. Who knows. 

 

The cover doesn't even hint an interview though. So is there even an interview? The cover is so basic. there was even more on the covers with other actors who were wearing watches and jewelery for December. 


Are you sure it is not Soju?  :glasses:

  • LOL 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

To go with the watches HB is wearing so far for OMEGA :P 

 

 

Son Ye Jin scuba diving in the Philippines

 

phillipines.jpg

 

Son Ye Jin wearing a Snoopy t shirt LOL

 

snoopy.jpg

 

 

Son Ye Jin wearing Pandora Capricorn constellation charm bracelet - the 3 charms she finds important - love, freedom and wisdom

 

pandora1.jpg

 

 

Son Ye Jin loves to play Silent 007 Bang

 

Spoiler

game2.jpg

 

  • Like 10
  • LOL 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

I too am looking forward to the Esquire article! hopefully there is one!

 

My theories on handsome HB’s new Esquire cover: 
(a) they asked the photographer to take a Binnie thirst trap photo, so they did... like literally. 
OR
(b) during this drought period, Binnie is thinking about watering his tomato plant.

OR

(c) in line with @ElectricHearts theory it was to test the water resistance of those beautiful omega watches, for when BinJin goes on their beach / scuba diving honeymoon trip.

 

please don’t take these theories seriously B)

  • Like 2
  • LOL 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, binjinPhDfan said:

You better watch this Review of #CLOY!!! Ahhh WORLD DOMINATION! 
 

 

 

She's so cool and cute! I really loved everything about what she said, most especially the part where CLOY is the best kdrama that ever exist! 

 

Welcome to the club, Jessica! :heart1:

  • Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..