[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Fast forward to 2 days after the dispatch reveal - I’m still high up in cloud 9, watching every video in IG, rewatching the Cloy swoon playlist in YT and rewatching some scenes in cloy. I’ve shipped 2 other couples in the past but only the Binjin ship docked. They’ve made my shipper heart so happy. 

:please:

My best wishes goes to them :love:

:heartxoxo:

ps:

I’ve read from the previous page that in Korean culture, they avoid big events when there is “9” in the year. So everyone is speculating that the wedding will be on 2021.

Spoiler

But, technically SYJ is still 38 before 11 January :D

pps:

Yes, I’ve been lurking on this thread since Feb 2020

Edited by 3sha
  • Like 9
  • Love 6

I wonder when HB will write a letter to his fans to inform the about his relationship. Does every Korean actor has some words directly to their fans to show respects for them, just like Yejin did.

They look similar.

Edited by bjlovebirds
  • Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

My previous post was more in response to those saying how they wouldn’t have liked to be in a BinJin shipper shoes enduring those denials. Sure it was a roller coaster ride with the ups and downs but that’s the nature of shipping. Besides it’s made the celebrations all the more sweeter now! Yes am still celebrating because love wins. Yay.

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

It's sad to see few HB's posessive fans who accuse him of lying due to the 3 rumour denials. He may have no problems with publishing his relationship but Yejin might not be ready for that until she is sure about their relationship, so he had to respect her opinion. Yejin has been paired with most handsome and sexy men in the K-industry, so she had to learn to protect her heart, otherwise she might fall in love with her costars  after filming. It is not easy to gain strong and smart women's trust.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, Whitecheddarpopcorn said:

Took me days to catch up, process everything and finally compose myself without crying. Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin, you two are beautiful human beings and i wish nothing but happiness for the both of you together. The whole world is celebrating your love, it's a wonderful thing. You made 2021 so much better already. I honestly feel we are hearing wedding bells soon.

And to the binjin fandom, you have come this far with decency, respect and dignity. Soar high. :heart:

Im still on cloud 9, the best news to 2021 thus far!! To my fellow shippers cheers to preservering, soldering on despite getting ridiculed from the other ship who now claims that they did not mock us at all (really??? Maybe they should read back their 600+ pages to see if they didn't mock Binjin and us...LMAO)....I remembered reading from a certain 2face person on the analogy of a Captain steering the ship towards God know where...well, news flash...that particular captain has already chosen the direction of the ship he is in and has docked the ship at his Preferred destination....:shaq:.  

Let's continue to cheer on and pray for our OTP ( as a certain shipper from another ship has recommended us to do...LMAO...we already have been doing so since day 1 and look where it got us :smirk:.....I would recommend her to pray for her bias as well..) to be happy always! Lets spread all the :heart: im sure Binjin will be happy that their fans share the same sentiments as them!

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

I knew some would turn on HB once we got confirmation, so it's not surprising. If this was not K-ent, maybe BinJin would have played this out much differently but unfortunately they are bound by the strictness of this industry.  I always looked at the numerous denials as 2 sets

1) LA rumour. 

2) CLOY filming period. 

ETA: how can anyone call themselves a true fan of HB or SYJ and be upset they have found someone they want to spend their life with? Especially when they are both decent people? They don't owe you an update on their love life at every turn especially when admitting at the wrong time can ruin their reputation or that very relationship they are trying so hard to protect. For people now concocting lies about HB and VAST to make HB out to be a villain, this eyeroll is dedicated to you :rolleyes:

HB has never denied his relationship with SYJ. 

1. On LA rumor, did Vast deny?  I thought they just stated the fact that BJ didn't travel together and HB didn't meet YJ parent. They didn't travel together.  They went to vacation separately but arrived at the same destination, same time :)  They gave some unconvincing explanation on the grocery shopping, similar to Yoon Seri's secretary explanation in Cloy, go around the bush :)

2.  Cloy filming period.  The agency denied it to protect their actors.  I don't see anything wrong about it.  A relationship between 2 opposite leads will shadow their project, doesn't matter which country.  

Why they assumed that HB talked openly about previous relationship because he wanted?  Have it ever occurred to them HB did because the other person wanted?  He is so goooood looking. It was hard to believe he has dated only 3 times.  It seems to me that people are so closed minded and stuck in the past to believe that a man should have a say in relationship, doesn't matter if the other partner doesn't want to public their relationship or not.  HB is a private person.  He won't public if he doesn't have to.  And we can see that how much he is into SYJ to protect her.

• Like 15
  • Insightful 2