[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

9 minutes ago, PoisonIvy said:

Can we vote multiple times?? 

Yes we can vote as many times as we can ...

When the message shows "Thanks for voting" , just select the "cross" button and without refreshing the page u can vote again..and repeat!!

We can do it...Losing is not our forte..

Plus I m still bitter about some fans from other camps talking bs about YJ's beauty on her Insta account just because of this stupid poll...

What could be a  better revenge than winning the same poll..:shaq:

We are capable enough to make YJ win without stooping down to their level.

• Like 9

HOT- "Hyun Bin - Son Ye Jin confirmed" became the most searched keyword on Twitter on Hyun Bin's birthday.

https://lovekpop95.com/2020/09/26/hot-hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-confirmed-became-the-most-searched-keyword-on-twitter-on-hyun-bins-birthday/

01iBMpdoRU8Plrf0_BtrHjQnQ8aq_W6wL5h2BLKC

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin suddenly topped the top trending most searched on Twitter in the Philippines. Specifically, the most searched keyword that surprised everyone was "Hyun Bin - Son Ye Jin confirmed to be the same age today".

• Like 9
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, eLizza said:

Yes we can vote as many times as we can ...

When the message shows "Thanks for voting" , just select the "cross" button and without refreshing the page u can vote again..and repeat!!

We can do it...Losing is not our forte..

Plus I m still bitter about some fans from other camps talking bs about YJ's beauty on her Insta account just because of this stupid poll...

What could be a  better revenge than winning the same poll..

We are capable enough to make YJ win without stooping down to their level.

We can get more votes when it’s through a computer/laptop vs. a cellphone because through a computer, it doesn’t prompt you to choose the recaptcha images (at least for my laptop), so that’s one less step to do! Let’s do it!

• Like 6
  • Love 1

56 minutes ago, eLizza said:

This insta account has compiled discussions from various media outlets about Binjin . We have already seen most of them but it still feels nice to talk about  a REAL rumour and not something created by fan theories.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFmLTjTptd0/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Thank youuuuuuu! 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Frian Feria said:

Hi! Please vote for Son Ye Jin as the most beautiful Korean actress. 

Link -

https://metro.style/promos/most-beautiful-korean-actresses-votation-page

as per metrostyle tally sept 26 10am. they have not updated the board since then. Metro IT team should at least update voters with the latest data

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nenski said:

We can get more votes when it’s through a computer/laptop vs. a cellphone because through a computer, it doesn’t prompt you to choose the recaptcha images (at least for my laptop), so that’s one less step to do! Let’s do it!

My laptop prompts for reCaptcha each time. The longer I vote, the more needed reCaptcha responses/challenges it adds as hoops to jump through. That's one of the frustrating things about the voting format Metro.Style has set up. Depending on how the site is responding, it can take anywhere from 2-4 minutes to submit one vote. That probably is impacting whether some are voting as diligently as they were for other polls.

I understand that Metro.Style wanted to assure a sense of fairness and make sure bots were not voting by adding the reCaptcha component but it definitely is a test of endurance. But, we as BinJin nation know what to do. Let's take the organizing nature that SYJ is known for and bring it home :hooray:! We did it for TikTok and other polls and we can do it again. Like some have said in the forum, the polls are excessive (granted I'm sick of polls too). However, this particular one is a matter of principle. If we do the math, between BinJin nation it is definitely possible to eliminate the little less than 41,000 lead that existed as of 10 a.m., 9/26/20 and add enough padding to outpace the current #1. Again, we can do this. It's not a long distance run or a marathon since we only need to have all hands on deck until the 11:59 p.m. 9/29/20 deadline.

36 minutes ago, vitaBIN4EnerJIN22 said:

as per metrostyle tally sept 26 10am. they have not updated the board since then. Metro IT team should at least update voters with the latest data

When I access the site it now shows, as of today, they have formally highlighted the extended 11:59 p.m., 9/29/20 deadline. They also added an article regarding the extension and a notation in the voting area. FYI, Metro.Style stated on its site they will only update once a day by 10 a.m. So they're not doing a running tab like some other polls.

Edited by Baylack
additional thought
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 2

The more you feed the monster aka polls, the hungrier the monster, as in more polls!  And we will never get out of this wheel - forever running like a hamster to the next poll!

Voting based on beauty diminishes the person’s accomplishments and all their hard work and achievements. Maybe time to take a stance and say we no longer want to participate in such polls that diminishes the accomplishments of the people we admire.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

@eLizza That's a cute pic. Glad the brothers and their wives are no longer feuding :lol:.  I'd like to think YSR and RJH are still enjoying their two weeks in Switzerland  :shaq:

@NonKoreanMango I agree in principle. Those polls don't matter. But some fans like to show their support through those votes so what can we really do? Hopefully people aren't too disappointed if SYJ doesn't win that one (the other SYJ leading the poll is worthy as well). It's all good. 

Can't wait for tomorrow's fan meeting!

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2