[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@MY15 an d @celest1al  I am more than happy to engage via DM which I think is more suitable vs an open discussion here at the MT (about all the different comments and speculations here and what's acceptable and what's not). If we find any helpful points in our DM discussion, we can easily post it here for other members to read.

@celest1al  I love that scene too. It's so subtle cuz we can't really see YJ's face, but they were teasing each other so cutely, esp HB trying to mimic YJ and making her giggle. He sure made her giggle a lot in that hospital scene haha!!

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

For me, 

it will be soooo nice if we avoid digging, make a specltns, assumstns when Bin still in relationship.

bcs its so unfair for Bin, KSR and Yejin.

when i read (in other platforms and..) peoples make a specltn about Bin feeling to other women when its clearly he still in a relationship, its make me mad actually, and i want to slap them! hahaha.

And the worst, they claim that they are Bin hardcore fans. are you kidding me?bcs thats an insult to Bin.

Its a timeline of Bin previous relationship, i post this so maybe we can avoid make spcltn in this time.

(sorry, i am old person like Bin, hahaha. So i cant use a spoiler, and learning how to use spoiler make me headache).

*If this post not allowed, plis remove this post Mod.

Oct 2016= first meet

Dec 2016= offcly couple

Aprl 2017 = comedy musical date

May 2017 = Jeju date

July 2017= Dinner date

Dec 2017 = offcly break up

May 2017 = confirmed casting for Negotiation.

welcome Hyunso, this post not for you,

its my rant for a long time actually.

sorry with my bad english.

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 7

36 minutes ago, Sun-shine said:

For me, 

it will be soooo nice if we avoid digging, make a specltns, assumstns when Bin still in relationship.

bcs its so unfair for Bin, KSR and Yejin.

when i read (in other platforms and..) peoples make a specltn about Bin feeling to other women when its clearly he still in a relationship, its make me mad actually, and i want to slap them! hahaha.

And the worst, they claim that they are Bin hardcore fans. are you kidding me?bcs thats an insult to Bin.

Its a timeline of Bin previous relationship, i post this so maybe we can avoid make spcltn in this time.

(sorry, i am old person like Bin, hahaha. So i cant use a spoiler, and learning how to use spoiler make me headache).

*If this post not allowed, plis remove this post Mod.

Oct 2016= first meet

Dec 2016= offcly couple

Aprl 2017 = comedy musical date

May 2017 = Jeju date

July 2017= Dinner date

Dec 2017 = offcly break up

May 2017 = confirmed casting for Negotiation.

welcome Hyunso, this post not for you,

its my rant for a long time actually.

sorry with my bad english.

For spoiler use the button with an eye <o>

:Megathanks: for your timeline research, really helpful! Im amazed at everyone really spending time to sort out all these details for us to delulu properly and responsibly!

:wow2:

@Shippers imho fanfic is not equal to delulu per my understanding. i think there's a Soompi fanfic section so any fanfic dropped in here would be more appropriate in that section. Just a thought :ok:

As for double standards... i don't get to read everything in here, but i've seen a few slips that's true. But also i do believe we self-regulate quite efficiently here and unsavory statements against other parties are usually called out and addressed.

• Like 17
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

YJ was an endorser for women clothing brand Bestie Belli (2016,2017).

Oh thanks. I remember that name. I think it's because the syj thread is missing news from that time or something happened in the thread from back then. 

I thought his quarantine was over lol. I guess it's when they consider the first day to be 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

@Onewaytrain you just let the link to load lol. Yes I saw the comparison and was like yay his lactose hat lol. He's thinking of jinnie and LA lol. Someone brought it up on twitter and it was shared here Hehe 

Just looked up besti belli with jinnie. Yea those shoots are missing from her thread as I never seen them before 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Uuuw said:

I hope this can clear some confusion - some so called ‘avoidance’ just gave me a real laugh. 

Yea I already looked into this before lol. Just never got brought up here lol  - the one from last month right?. They used old photoshoots of HB back in 2011 :P Japan actually used that photoshoot a lot. Even in 2012/2013. Whichever one it ended up being LOL! :P I had to laugh as to how much Japan really loved that photoshoot - they used it in two other magazines back then :lol: One where they featured a lot of the photoshoot lol.  Also Jinnie was also featured in what I believe is the same magazine recently. They used her old photoshoot too :P Classic or Moment to Remember time lol..

@CH Tan I don't think so as she gave him a head side look twice lol and you see his hand got shaky when he was staring for a long time back.So he was nervous. There is no other reason to get fidgety.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Uuuw said:

Just want to give you guys a heads up regarding Binnie’s ‘so-called’ recent Japanese interview floating on twitter. It is NOT a recent one but reposted stuff by Asahi Weekly. They have done two exclusive interviews with Binnie during SeGa and Samsoon era but due to the recent popularity of CLOY they have decided to re-edit /release some of his previous interviews. It just showed how popular the drama/Binnie are in Japan now (same to Yejin some media posted her interview photos last week from AMTR era).

I hope this can clear some confusion - some so called ‘avoidance’ just gave me a real laugh. 

Thank you for clearing the confusion on this. Much appreciated. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Uuuw said:

Just want to give you guys a heads up regarding Binnie’s ‘so-called’ recent Japanese interview floating on twitter. It is NOT a recent one but reposted stuff by Asahi Weekly. They have done two exclusive interviews with Binnie during SeGa and Samsoon era but due to the recent popularity of CLOY they have decided to re-edit /release some of his previous interviews.

I also saw that.. there's available english translation online. They did not interview him recently only excerpts of his past interview 2011 before he leave for military.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

6 hours ago, Hyun-Son said:

MID 2017 — A DELULU IMAGINATION OF HOW IT STARTED

Their food had come. Just some salad for the girl, but a huge portion of spicy beef stir-fry with some baked potatoes and salad for the guy. The waitress gave a warm smile to her customers. “Can I ask for your signatures, please?” 
       Only the guy responded with his famous shy smile that exhibited his deep dimples. “Sure.”

Excitedly, the waitress handed over a piece of paper. The guy signed it. The girl rolled her eyes over, annoyed. Sensing that her female customer in the private room didn’t like what she had asked, the waitress quickly said thank you, bowed to them, and left the room. She actually had a clear instruction not to bother them, but not everyday she would have the chance to serve a pair of famous actor and actress. 
       After making sure that they were completely alone, the girl quickly said, “Why did you give your signature? Now they will never leave us alone because you’re too lenient.”

The guy frowned, surprised to hear the contempt from the girl. “It’s just a fan. How could you be upset? Should you not treat people nicely?”

“Yes, but in our position, we have to set some boundaries.” 
       The guy wanted to say something, but he stopped midway. He just watched the girl eat her salad, little cut by little cut. Very proper. Very prim. No wonder she was so slim. A requirement for their job, but oh how he wished she would let loose once in a while.

The girl continued saying, “Anyway, are you going with me tonight to the press junket?”

“You know I can’t. I told you I have a meeting for my movie project.”

The girl pouted. “You have lesser and lesser time for me.”

The guy put down her fork and knife, losing some of his appetite. “SR,” he said. “We have the same occupation. You know how it is.”

“Yeah, but I thought you’d put me as your number one priority.”

“You are my priority, but I also have other obligations. My work. My company. You should support me, of all people.”

The lunch date with his girlfriend left him with a sour mood, but he tried to cover it for his meeting with his future director and co-star, a first-time director and a reputable actress, both of whom he had never worked with before.
       The meeting took place at the production house, but the conversation was very relaxed and informal. He had heard that his co-star was a bubbly girl, but he never expected that she would be THAT hilarious, her infectious laugh rang in the room every so often that they almost didn’t realize it was actually a work meeting, and yet they had talked and established so much that it was nonetheless remained a fruitful meeting. 
       His girlfriend kept texting him, making his cellphone beeped every so often. He didn’t understand why she grew so insecure. He thought he never had given her any reason for her insecurity. He had been faithful. He had never cheated all his life. Once he said his commitment, he’d like to stay committed.

Finally, his girlfriend called. With a degree of annoyance and embarrassment, he excused himself to step out of the room and answer the phone.

When he got back, the director was gone.

“Oh, he’s just going to the restroom,” said his co-star, sensing the question in his head. “No worries.”

He sat back on his chair. 
       “Are you okay?” His co-star asked again.

“I am,” he said with an uneasy smile.

His co-star’s eyes glinted. She was such a tease, but her teasing smile was also full of sympathy and understanding.

“Don’t get upset,” she said. “If at least one party stays calm, it might’ve been a challenging water, but the ship will sail safely nonetheless.”

“Are you a sailor?” 
       His co-star laughed out loud. “You’re funny,” she said. 
       He couldn’t help but laugh, too. And also amused. How could she find him funny? Sometimes people thought his humor was dark and dry. 
       His co-star quipped again. “And to answer your question, yes, I’m a pirate. Which means I’m a fantastic sailor. I’m experienced in navigating all waters, so you could trust my opinion in all kinds of sailing.” 
       They laughed again. Suddenly, he realized how beautiful her eyes were. They were big and bright and very expressive, and as soon as she laughed they morphed into tiny slits that radiated even brighter like stars. No wonder she was famous for her eye smile. 
       Now the girl grabbed the snack on the table. 
       “Come, eat. It will make you feel better,” she said, taking a full bite into her mouth. “Oh, man, this is dangerous! This is delicious! I’m gonna be so fat!”

Her laughter rang again. He also laughed because he couldn’t imagine such a tiny person could eat so much, and he couldn’t also imagine that that thin frame could ever balloon up.

“You’re never gonna be fat,” he said. 

“Yeah, if you help me eat all of these!”

“Who said you should eat all of these?”

“Well, isn’t it such a waste they provided these wonderful snacks and nobody eats it?”

He cracked up. This girl is funny. He started copying her, munching on the snacks, but he also teased her, “You’re just making an excuse for your big appetite, aren’t you?”

She smirked. “You got me.” She laughed again, infecting him to also laugh.
       Suddenly, he realized how easy it was for him to laugh with her. Suddenly, he realized how so beautiful the rest of her. Suddenly, he realized the butterfly in his stomach and the weak feeling in his knees. 
       This next project is going to be so dangerous, he thought helplessly, as he felt he was sinking deeper into the charm of that beautiful eye-smile.

Please tell me there's more to this fanfic!!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I don't know why when I was looking at Jinnie's Besti Belli photoshoots. I immediately thought of those pics of Binnie promoting Rampant lol - honestly probably because I have been looking too much at 2018 Binnie pics lately :lol:

syj1.jpg

hb.jpg

Also that is JDG right standing behind Jinnie? I think the person next to JDG is Binnie's other friend? I forget his name lol. I remember seeing this before in 2015 but I couldnt find more information on that wedding lol

Spoiler

wedding1.jpg

Edited by ElectricHearts
changed first pic and added about 2015 wedding
  • Like 8
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, Hyun-Son said:

MID 2017 — A DELULU IMAGINATION OF HOW IT STARTED

Their food had come. Just some salad for the girl, but a huge portion of spicy beef stir-fry with some baked potatoes and salad for the guy. The waitress gave a warm smile to her customers. “Can I ask for your signatures, please?” 
       Only the guy responded with his famous shy smile that exhibited his deep dimples. “Sure.”

Excitedly, the waitress handed over a piece of paper. The guy signed it. The girl rolled her eyes over, annoyed. Sensing that her female customer in the private room didn’t like what she had asked, the waitress quickly said thank you, bowed to them, and left the room. She actually had a clear instruction not to bother them, but not everyday she would have the chance to serve a pair of famous actor and actress. 
       After making sure that they were completely alone, the girl quickly said, “Why did you give your signature? Now they will never leave us alone because you’re too lenient.”

The guy frowned, surprised to hear the contempt from the girl. “It’s just a fan. How could you be upset? Should you not treat people nicely?”

“Yes, but in our position, we have to set some boundaries.” 
       The guy wanted to say something, but he stopped midway. He just watched the girl eat her salad, little cut by little cut. Very proper. Very prim. No wonder she was so slim. A requirement for their job, but oh how he wished she would let loose once in a while.

The girl continued saying, “Anyway, are you going with me tonight to the press junket?”

“You know I can’t. I told you I have a meeting for my movie project.”

The girl pouted. “You have lesser and lesser time for me.”

The guy put down her fork and knife, losing some of his appetite. “SR,” he said. “We have the same occupation. You know how it is.”

“Yeah, but I thought you’d put me as your number one priority.”

“You are my priority, but I also have other obligations. My work. My company. You should support me, of all people.”

The lunch date with his girlfriend left him with a sour mood, but he tried to cover it for his meeting with his future director and co-star, a first-time director and a reputable actress, both of whom he had never worked with before.
       The meeting took place at the production house, but the conversation was very relaxed and informal. He had heard that his co-star was a bubbly girl, but he never expected that she would be THAT hilarious, her infectious laugh rang in the room every so often that they almost didn’t realize it was actually a work meeting, and yet they had talked and established so much that it was nonetheless remained a fruitful meeting. 
       His girlfriend kept texting him, making his cellphone beeped every so often. He didn’t understand why she grew so insecure. He thought he never had given her any reason for her insecurity. He had been faithful. He had never cheated all his life. Once he said his commitment, he’d like to stay committed.

Finally, his girlfriend called. With a degree of annoyance and embarrassment, he excused himself to step out of the room and answer the phone.

When he got back, the director was gone.

“Oh, he’s just going to the restroom,” said his co-star, sensing the question in his head. “No worries.”

He sat back on his chair. 
       “Are you okay?” His co-star asked again.

“I am,” he said with an uneasy smile.

His co-star’s eyes glinted. She was such a tease, but her teasing smile was also full of sympathy and understanding.

“Don’t get upset,” she said. “If at least one party stays calm, it might’ve been a challenging water, but the ship will sail safely nonetheless.”

“Are you a sailor?” 
       His co-star laughed out loud. “You’re funny,” she said. 
       He couldn’t help but laugh, too. And also amused. How could she find him funny? Sometimes people thought his humor was dark and dry. 
       His co-star quipped again. “And to answer your question, yes, I’m a pirate. Which means I’m a fantastic sailor. I’m experienced in navigating all waters, so you could trust my opinion in all kinds of sailing.” 
       They laughed again. Suddenly, he realized how beautiful her eyes were. They were big and bright and very expressive, and as soon as she laughed they morphed into tiny slits that radiated even brighter like stars. No wonder she was famous for her eye smile. 
       Now the girl grabbed the snack on the table. 
       “Come, eat. It will make you feel better,” she said, taking a full bite into her mouth. “Oh, man, this is dangerous! This is delicious! I’m gonna be so fat!”

Her laughter rang again. He also laughed because he couldn’t imagine such a tiny person could eat so much, and he couldn’t also imagine that that thin frame could ever balloon up.

“You’re never gonna be fat,” he said. 

“Yeah, if you help me eat all of these!”

“Who said you should eat all of these?”

“Well, isn’t it such a waste they provided these wonderful snacks and nobody eats it?”

He cracked up. This girl is funny. He started copying her, munching on the snacks, but he also teased her, “You’re just making an excuse for your big appetite, aren’t you?”

She smirked. “You got me.” She laughed again, infecting him to also laugh.
       Suddenly, he realized how easy it was for him to laugh with her. Suddenly, he realized how so beautiful the rest of her. Suddenly, he realized the butterfly in his stomach and the weak feeling in his knees. 
       This next project is going to be so dangerous, he thought helplessly, as he felt he was sinking deeper into the charm of that beautiful eye-smile.

I love this fic. Can you please continue? Hahaha.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1