[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Hi how are you everyone. Here are some lovely photos of our lovely couple BINJIN:love:. Lets go back for awhile to where it all started...and the shippers was born. 

We all pray this to happen, CAN? so as we can see their little ones. 

Spoiler

This is somewhat the version of BinJin in the future when they married, God willing. Full of sweets, goes holiday together, goes for casual days together and of course attending the award shows together:D

The latest candies we all recieved:grin:

• Like 10
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

8 hours ago, PiP said:

Welcome on board to these special guests! :lol:

I wish BinJin...

to raise a beautiful family together like the ideal Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe,

to make each other laugh forever like the surreal Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn,

to let go of any prejudice towards their circumstances and burn any residual pride due to fear of being hurt, like the so real Elizabeth Bennet and Fitzwilliam Darcy,

to continue living their unique yet as-old-as-the-world BinJin LOVE... supported by their many families (one is here! :wub:)

You know when watching the clip for the very first time that YJ walking few steps behind HB slowly, gracefully and intimately like they were strolling in the park, I immediately recalled this beautiful final scene of P&P.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2

23 minutes ago, loveintheair said:

You know when watching the clip for the very first time that YJ walking few steps behind HB slowly, gracefully and intimately like they were strolling in the park, I immediately recalled this beautiful final scene of P&P.

I love this so much! Whenever I've described CLOY to my friends who've never seen it, I've always described RJY as the "North Korean Mr. Darcy."

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 6

14 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

Although jealousy can be toxic, I do not think it is the root of evil. Jealousy usually is coupled with love. We are jealous if the people we love prefer others to us. That does not make this type of jealousy evil, if that is the case all children are evil, because they are jealous when their parents pay attention to others.  Jealousy can be toxic like fangirls who are possessive and hateful to who they deem as their rival. Jealousy is also toxic when people are jealous of others' accomplishments and wish them to fail.

In my opinion, the root of evil is greed coupled with arrogance. The combination of excessive desire for possessions and the arrogance that makes one believe they are better than others and deserve better is the make of all evil people.

You make me realize i have to read my philosophy book.. I love how your describe it.. :wub:

• Like 3

Hi, it's fantastic tuesday here where I am located! my cheeks and jaw still hurts from yesterday's blessings. i watched the video clip of their "wedding slides" and it's wonderfully made. while watching it, made me really think how lucky each of them to have found such a magical relationship, we may not personally know them or haven't have any direct interaction with them, but we all feel the authenticity of HB's desire to protect, shield and love her. SYJ on the other hand sweetly surrendered and voluntarily became a submissive individual which shows her willingness to compromise in order to make it work (whatever that they have). 

I'm sure most of us have been watching all their clips from the past, just to see them once again. Never get tired of watching all their YT clips. 

• Like 9
  • Love 5

These have now become our favorite Baeksang moments :wub: #couplevibes

Another pre TN day most likely meaningful to them. Another throwback moment

Glad the new SYJ content came out before I was going to bed lol. Honestly, if more happens again, while I am sleeping lol...

Looks like it is her manyo behind the scenes - probably from May 27 that she filmed. The original video below from MSTeam YT

• Like 8
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, ncly said:

glad that the media team is still alive.

LOL

Well, and now we can all rest assured that no denial about the rain of likes will be coming :lol::joy:.  So let’s forget all those funny theories about her IG being hacked  hahaha.

@BJHope  Chingu, I LOVE your recent post (at the end of previous page)! I wish you could pin it so that it will be visible as soon as we open the thread !!!  It summarizes our lovely sailing until this moment!! :heart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1