[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

6 hours ago, Loveisintheair said:

He acted different, I thought she liked him more, but they were also focused and concentrated playing Jenga.

How did he act with his ex-girlfriends? I just saw a lot of rumoured girlfriends, but I don't know who he dated for real :unsure:  any videos with his ex-girlfriends just to see how he acts?  :ph34r:

MODs already issued warnings about going off-topics:

On 3/17/2020 at 9:17 PM,  stroppyse said: 

PLEASE READ

Members of this thread should learn how to use DM to discuss things directly with each. If you don’t like someone’s comment, either ignore it or send them a DM asking for clarification and/or to continue the disagreement.

Also, this thread is a Hyun Bin - Son Ye Jin Shipper thread. If anyone wants to know about a different pairing FOR ANY reason, go to that shipping thread or to an acting thread to ask. 

Any questions, please ask. 

@angelangie @LavelyShai @youngatheart

13 hours ago, Wol-sook said:

Read from another forum that he rejected the offer to play personal taste and accepted secret garden... I am glad, but feel a bit unfortunate at the same time... 

I skimmed that post on Weibo, I tried to look for it but can’t find it anymore. Some could be comments from other members in that post; This is what I remember:

In that post, the OP said that Ye-Jin must had her eyes on Binnie from a long time ago (many noticed how Binnie always stared at Ye-Jin) and he rejected her invitation to work with her (her guess based on ye-jin’s reply in the vlive session). OP made it sound like she personally invited him to work with her (many said casting’s not done by an actress); furthermore, she guessed that Binnie turned down Personal Taste and went with Secret Garden. This shows how online postings (with random guesses and wrong info) can spread fast and mislead others. :(

Fact: in an interview, they were asked when when they first met each other. Ye-Jin said at the script reading of “The Negotiation”.  Binnie said at an award show 3 years before that (she forgot about it), they only greeted one another then.

Fact: in the Vlive chat,  Park Kyung-lim asked why they never worked together. YeJin said there was an opportunity but he didn’t accept the project (no one knew which project it was).

Personal Taste: March to May 2010

Secret Garden: November 2010 to January 2011

As far as some of us old-timers can remember:

1. ‘Personal Taste’ was originally reported as a reunion project being planned with Goong stars (Yoon Eun-hye & Joo Ji-hoon) in September 2008, but it didn’t work out. In January 2010, Lee Min-ho signed on. It was a huge surprise when Ye-jin agreed to join. In an interview, she said “Actors act with their heart for a role so I was very depressed and had a hard time after filming ‘White Night’. That’s why I told myself that I should take on a role that fits my age, is fun and one that I would have fun with on set. I’m the same age as my character Gae-in, 29, so I wanted to enjoy the last of my twenties by doing something more fun and young.”
  2. Secret Garden Kim Joo-won character was originally offered to Jang Hyuk; it was reported in July 2010 that SidusHQ labelmates Jang Hyuk & Kim Sarang (July 16) and Ha ji-won (July 20) would lead the drama.  JH’s agency Sidus HQ wanted a package deal (bringing other newbies from the same agency to the project by using his name) by including Jay Park (leader of former boy band 2PM).  At the end of August 2010, it was said that Jang Hyuk might back out (his agency cancelled his appearance because producers wouldn’t cast their idol) and the potential replacement was Binnie. On September 7, it was announced that Binnie replaced JH.

It doesn’t matter who was offered the role first, it ultimately comes down to the actor/actress who makes the role his/hers in the end .  Often times, many can’t imagine another person playing that role afterwards.

Casting change is nothing new; sometimes schedule cannot be worked out, script change, etc.

Spoiler

Son Ye-Jin 

KBS drama ‘IRIS’ (October-December 2009): it was revealed later that Son Ye-Jin was actually offered the female lead role alongside Lee Byung-hun; we discussed it in the drama thread here back then (too many pages to re-read), I forgot the reason why she didn’t accept (her schedule I think). Many wished it had worked out because the actress who ended up playing that role always had a lot of acting controversies. 

Movie ‘My Way’ (Released in December 2011): A huge project (28 billion won budget); director Kang Je-gyu’s follow-up to blockbuster ‘Taegukgi: The Brotherhood of War’ (Jang Dong-gun, Won Bin). She was cast with Jang Dong-gun and Joe Odagiri in February 2010; she backed out (dued to script change) in October 2010.

Movie ‘The Last Princess’:  Lee Jung-jae was cast for the male lead role; the delayed filming schedule conflicted with another movie of his, so he had to back out.  Park Hae-il replaced him later. If I remember correctly, Lee Jung-Jae & Son Ye-jin were cast in another project at one point.

Ye-jin said that she doesn’t feel sad or regretful even if the project she didn’t accept (for whatever reason) became a huge hit. The reason is that there’s no guarantee that it would still be a huge success with her in it.

Same for Binnie (about not regretting project choice). 

He was offered both ‘Kill Me, Heal Me’ and ‘Hyde, Jekyll, Me’. These dramas aired on the same time slot from January to March 2015; the end result was completely different. Binnie’s choice got less than 4% in ratings.
https://www.hancinema.net/ji-sung-and-hyun-bin-a-fateful-choice-79458.html

It was a really rough time after his military service; his previous project The Fatal Encounter (12 billion won budget) received mostly negative reviews (the movie and the actings).  Luckily, he bounced back with Confidential Assignment. :)

• Like 8
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 7

1 hour ago, sussieh said:

Hehehe I think that both of them were like shy at each other. Maybe they were astonished by each beauty and became timid hahaha. Btw, HB was not in a relationship at that time (at least not in one known by public)

Yejin was like gazing him sometimes but our shy boy was avoiding eye contact LOL.

Thank u sussieh for the explanation about his dating thing. I assumed that he was 'cause a lot of ppl talked on SNS that on that award event ,he was already dating his last (ex) gf. But after doing some research seems that u are right. I dunno where those statements about him being dating at PIFAN came from.

ps : sorry for the late reply, I'm not receiving notifications when someone quotes me, I dunno why.

Image result for hyun bin son yejin pifan

It's fate, they're destined to be together :wub:.

• Like 13
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Yejin was like gazing him sometimes but our shy boy was avoiding eye contact LOL.

I think that both were shy to talk or gaze to the other during that event (which is when they first met each other btw). These two cuties hehehe.

But he did remember very well and clarified in a TN interview that this date was the first time they met each other :lol:, and not the first script reading for TN. (As Helena mentioned in her previous post)

40 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

Me thinks Ye Jin DID remember it but was playing coy when asked about it lol

hahaha I agree. I think that she also remembered. :phew:

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

I think that this is the most complete fmv about all of BinJin encounters.

Its so funny how they were always so close but still so far away. They attend so many events but never interacted, on that PIFAN awards both were nominated and wast there to receive their respective prizes, seating side by side but yet they didn’t interacted (most ‘cause binnie were still on a relationship).

I remember that they were supposed to attend an award but both of them didn’t (the funny part here it’s that they back to this time they still didn’t have meet each other). 
For me a person that never believed on destiny this makes me change my mind. Seems like their “final encounter” were supposed to be just with  TN back on 2017 , seems like fate :wub:

Binnie wasn’t in any relationship in 2014. At least not that we know off. His r/ship with the co star ended in 2011 (before he enlists military) and the recent ex started in 2016-2017. 

• Like 7

50 minutes ago, sussieh said:

But he did remember very well and clarified in a TN interview that this date was the first time they met each other :lol:, and not the first script reading for TN. (As Helena mentioned in her previous post)

I saw him mentioning their first meet at PIFAN and I was so happy that he remembered and talked about it :wub:.

12 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Binnie wasn’t in any relationship in 2014. At least not that we know off. His r/ship with the co star ended in 2011 (before he enlists military) and the recent ex started in 2016-2017. 

Thank u liltash85 but sussieh had already explained to me ^^

I just thought on that way 'cause I saw ppl talking that he was on a relationship during this award on the SNS , so since that I've just started to follow binnie after his work with Jinnie (and since that I didn't wanna to know about his past relationships) I thought that he was alredy dating his last gf during PIFAN awards. :D 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, yoonseri97 said:

if they really broke up on episode 6 then they really are two amazing and mature people because they acted the same on the behind the scenes from the first bts to the last lmao dksjdkd 

As discussed on previous posts, break up refers to break of production of CLOY / delay in production of CLOY due to bad weather. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

41 minutes ago, juliette_aelin said:

I just found this daebak fmv in youtube. You guys should see this. This just me made ship them harder. :blush:https://youtu.be/7tZNznpAAVw

I agree! This has got to be one of the best narratives of BinJin out there. The storytelling captures their story really well. I didnt see them as actors but two people who shares love, respect and admiration for each other. I hope this gets to be watched by most shoppers :(

• Like 6
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, juliette_aelin said:

I just found this daebak fmv in youtube. You guys should see this. This just me made ship them harder. :blush:https://youtu.be/7tZNznpAAVw

Wow, thank you for posting this. Thanks to the person who put everything together in this video. I wish SYJ & HB could watch this. Such an amazing journey with so many lovely memories. 

Shippers: only time will tell... :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, Helena said:

Secret Garden Kim Joo-won character was originally offered to Jang Hyuk; it was reported in July 2010 that SidusHQ labelmates Jang Hyuk & Kim Sarang (July 16) and Ha ji-won (July 20) would lead the drama.  JH’s agency Sidus HQ wanted a package deal (bringing other newbies from the same agency to the project by using his name) by including Jay Park (leader of former boy band 2PM).  At the end of August 2010, it was said that Jang Hyuk might back out (his agency cancelled his appearance because producers wouldn’t cast their idol) and the potential replacement was Binnie. On September 7, it was announced that Binnie replaced JH.

Oh really? Thank you for the info. I never knew about this.

I think i rewatched cloy too many times already and never get bored. This drama really jjang! 

Hope we can get that director’s cut OH PLEASE WE NEED THEM ! :bawling:

WE NEED ALL THE UNCUT VERSIONS!

• Like 7

8 hours ago, sussieh said:

You know, I see it differently hahaha. While he is giving his « serious » speech in response to this compliment, she is touching her hair suspiciously more than usual and I saw like a very little smile that she was holding. I think that she also failed in maintaining her façade this time LOL

7 hours ago, hma .75 said:

Exactly! :joy: She touched her nose too :lol:

I knew it!! I noticed that SYJ kept touching her hair or nose unusually when (I think) she was not entirely honest. You can see it more on Kakao Talk interview. Don’t forget that she touched her nose suspiciously after told us that TVN also on channel 3 after being caught that both of our BinJin used the same operator (or could it be the same TV?) :P

Omoo, I really hope our ship sails smoothly:wub:

Edited by milky buttercup
  • Like 7
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

5 hours ago, sheeeeee said:

Oh really? Thank you for the info. I never knew about this.

Spoiler

Yes, i still remember some of casting news from back then (check out SG soompi thread): Jang Hyuk, Jay Park, Kim Sarang (all from Sidus), then Ha Ji-won. ‘Secret Garden’ was supposed to be Jang Hyuk’s follow-up to KBS drama ‘Chuno’ where he gave an outstanding performance. 

[Aug 26, 2010] Jay Park, Jang Hyuk set to leave “Secret Garden”

http://en.tenasia.com/archives/4163

[September 7, 2010 / tenasia] Hyun Bin replaces Jang Hyuk for "Secret Garden"

Actor Hyun Bin has been cast as the new male lead of upcoming SBS TV series "Secret Garden," replacing Jang Hyuk who has pulled out from the show for reasons relating to his agency. An official with the drama told Asia Economic on Tuesday that Hyun Bin will take on the role of a finicky heir to a conglomerate in the fantasy melodrama also set to star actress Ha Ji-won as a stunt woman.   "Secret Garden" will mark Hyun Bin's return to the small screen in a year -- his last acting gig was in drama "Friend, Our Legend" in mid-2009.

While the upcoming show has attracted attention for its creators -- producer Shin Woo-cheol and scenarist Kim Eun-sook, the mastermind duo behind hit shows "Lovers in Paris" and "On Air" -- it has raised eyebrows in regards to its casting.  Jay Park, the leader of former boy band 2PM, was in talks with producers to play the role of gifted singer in the show but negotiations fell through at the last moment. A replacement has yet to be found. Then Jang Hyuk, managed by the same agency as Park, SidusHQ, cancelled his appearance in the drama as well.  Actress Kim Sa-rang, also with SidusHQ, was rumored to be set on withdrawing from the "Secret Garden" but she, along with actor Yoon Sang-hyun, are said to have made no changes to their decisions to appear in the show...

Reporter : Ko Jae-wan star@Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

K-Drama Producers Pick These 5 Actors To Have The Highest Casting Priority In 2020
https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/k-drama-producers-pick-top-5-actors-highest-casting-priority/
1. Kim Soo-hyun

2. Park Seo-joon
3. Hyun Bin

4. Park Bo-gum

5. Nam Goong-min

K-Drama Producers Pick These 5 Actresses To Have The Highest Casting Priority In 2020

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/k-drama-producers-pick-5-actresses-highest-casting-priority-in-2020/

1. Jeon Ji-hyun

2. Gong Hyo-jin

3. Son Ye-jin

4. IU

5. Park Min-young 

^^ more details below ^^

Vote Counts (with 41 agencies)

1. Kim Soo-hyun (12)

2. Park Seo-joon (11)

3. Hyun Bin (7)

3. Jeon Ji-hyun (7)

3. Gong Hyo-jin (7)

6. Nam Goong-min (5)

6. Park Bo-gum (5)

8. Gong Yoo (4)

8. Kang Ha-neul (4)

8. Son Ye-jin (4)

11. IU (3)

11. Kim Woo-bin (3)

11. Park Min-young (3)

14. Kim Nam-gil (2)

14. Lee Jae-wook (2)

14. Lee Kyu-hyung (2)

14. Kim Tae-ri (2)

14. Nam Joo-hyuk (2)

ACTOR
40’s: Nam Goong-min, Gong Yoo, Kim Nam-gil 

30’s: Kim Soo-hyun, Park Seo-joon, Hyun Bin, Kang Ha-neul, Kim Woo-bin, Lee Kyu-hyung

20’s: Park Bo-gum, Nam Joo-hyuk, Lee Jae-wook

ACTRESS

40’s: Gong Hyo-jin, Jeon Ji-hyun

30’s: Son Ye-jin, Park Min-young, Kim Tae-ri

20’s: IU

1E5FE89F-3D61-47D8-B8F0-979AFF659F2F.jpg

Sources: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=202003210100164020010247&servicedate=20200320 | https://theqoo.net/1351023959

—————

10 Tweets That Sum Up Exactly How Thirsty Filipinos Are For Captain Ri in “Crash Landing On You”

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/10-tweets-sum-exactly-thirsty-filipinos-captain-ri-in-crash-landing/

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

19 hours ago, superspace said:

I just watched the video again and counted that HB stared at SYJ for 16 seconds! Omooo, you cannot hide love! :wub:

Lol, while our Bin-sshi stares at YJ without blinking for 16 seconds....us fans are staring at them without blinking for 16 seconds.. 

8 hours ago, milky buttercup said:

I knew it!! I noticed that SYJ kept touching her hair or nose unusually when (I think) she was not entirely honest. You can see it more on Kakao Talk interview. Don’t forget that she touched her nose suspiciously after told us that TVN also on channel 3 after being caught that both of our BinJin used the same operator (or could it be the same TV?) :P

I also noticed in various videos she would be touching her nose and hair (like in Swoon's compliment me and Kakao Talk interview) while trying to maintain a poker face.. my biased mind tells me she tried to show a poker face when commenting about channel 3 lol.  Another note I want to point out is, did anyone clarify if SYJ actually did write that compliment herself or did she really find it online? When she said it casually that she found it online, I feel like she was lying and that was her poker face in action lol. I feel like someone did help her with that compliment about the SeGa OST (if so, I wonder who lol).. are there any Koreans here could search the exact words she wrote on the compliment and see if the compliment could really be found online?  It says a lot if she did really go through so much effort to write this to HB just to fool him into not believing that this was from her.. it shows her playful side! :D

EDIT: Not Sega OST, But Ireland OST (thanks other shippers for pointing it out)

I feel like SYJ knows a lot about HB but pretends to not know. As you guys have seen, she could point out HB's character from "I Am Happy" in one interview and also could answer quickly the three movies that HB starred in another interview.... I also think that she pretends to forget about their meeting at PIFAN 2014 and said that they first met at TN. Lol

Edited by Yanny62
Made correction
  • Like 12
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1