[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, sussieh said:

Wow! Exactly how I feel! I second you completely in what you wrote.

Same with me btw: Long time k-drama fan (since 2008), long- time HB fan (since Worlds Within), but this happen to be my first time as shipper! 

I am surprised (and it is also a little heartbreaking as a fangirl), that some people (not many at least!) are even criticizing HB’s actions because of this last denial. He has been always a true gentleman, a man of few words and reserved (the shy type of guy). And, he is now 38 yrs old, of course he is more mature now, and he will want to protect their privacy (more if SYJ has always been more private). He is playful in some BTS but at the same time it’s normal that his playfulness is shown in a more mature way. He is more protective also. And sometimes it’s like his own feelings betray him and he simply forget  everyone and everything around them (hehehe... for example in last BTS while turning her in the air, I giggle each time I watch that part! :wub:). Also, look at his many sweet gestures, at those long devoting gazes, hearty smiles and warm laughs (as we have watched many times LOL). Same SYJ, although I am her new fan (I love her btw! She is an amazing actress!), call it woman intuition, don’t know, but in her smiles and gazes I also perceive warmth and feelings for him. 

We have many sweet behaviors between them. Let’s just support them and respect them. 

:heart::heart::heart: Good vibes!

• Like 7
  • Love 4

Hey I am just peeking :wub: in...I really love syj and hb together! I truly think they are dating and I think SYJ wants it private now and HB is okay with it. I think he wants to do it differently now bc this relationship is special. 

I enjoy reading everyone’s posts! :blush:

• Like 13
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, kriswu said:

Every time I see this vid, I squeal and laugh I could hardly contain it. I love the fact that even on a 20-seater bus like this, they’re always seated beside each other. (Yeah they’re promoting the movie but the bus is tinted anyways they could’ve sat beside their managers but they didn’t smh lol) And I’m cackling because I just realized the people in the bus are all asleep and then there’s them. *coughs* what are yall doing LMAO. These two silly best friends in love. And he’s even fanning her (best friend/PA/bodyguard). I don’t know if I should melt or laugh. Hahaha. Also, knowing HB’s shy personality, I thought he would hide or try to avoid the selfie but he didn’t, it’s just so cute and sweet how he lets her be  :wub:

Love this video too and watched it countless times!! He was literally the special effects master there, giving the wind-swept effect for YJ's hair oh my gosh!!  And I didn't notice earlier that HB said a cute "Anyeong" at the end, followed by YJ doing the same!! LOL! The silly things that YJ manage to get HB to do with her. So silly and so cute!

• Like 12
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Love this video too and watched it countless times!! He was literally the special effects master there, giving the wind-swept effect for YJ's hair oh my gosh!!  And I didn't notice earlier that HB said a cute "Anyeong" at the end, followed by YJ doing the same!! LOL! The silly things that YJ manage to get HB to do with her. So silly and so cute!

And thinking that this is the one guy who’s not really into doing aegyo lol (I remember reading an article where he said it). I didn’t really go through YJ’s IG to see whether this is a mere fan-service or otherwise, but it shows her effect on him :D

• Like 13

2 hours ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

Pretty sure there are loads more that I may have missed! And here's to hoping we get a thousand more in the future! :love:

I have favorites, but below are the ones that made me go hmmmm just a bit more.

1. The video in the above post where SYJ is in the hot pink top. For the superficial, both look hot and fresh. A) The banter B) Both of them are just goofy. Not just SYJ. Both. HB ... wha? Unless I am mistaken, he is in smitten kitten mode. C) SYJ says HB is 100% like RJH but cannot explain how they are alike ... no, really, SYJ I really want to know your thoughts. She later says RJH is an perfect, ideal man who will do anything to protect Seri. Then I ask myself (sort of kidding), self, is this how SYJ sees HB since they are 100% alike? :lol:

2. BTS: The belt yank, the piano practice / notes test and the Seri hospital scenes. There are also times where arms old up, hands rest and/or touch when not necessary imo... Also, for the boat kiss  ... unless the conceptualization  of that scene changed, I've wondered if kissing was even necessary since the camera gets really only a back shot of RJH ... but sure enough, they locked lips.

• Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I just read the news that Hyun Bin's partner (Hwang Jung Min) in the upcoming movie Bargaining has agreed to star in a new JTBC drama "Hush" in which expect to premier sometime in the 2nd half of 2020.  Which means that the production schedule for the movie Bargaining will probably end before the 1st part of 2020?  Oh I hope Hyun Bin will be free from film production and come back in time for some major award ceremonies in May onward...

https://www.soompi.com/article/1384021wpp/hwang-jung-min-to-make-first-drama-comeback-in-8-years

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Winny said:

I would like to add this video to why ship BinJin reminders list. 

I love this one because watch this makes me feel like an outsider looking into their pink bubble world:joy: and some one here made a gif of the nudge at the end...:relaxed:

I have yet to finish reading all the post so keeping this short for now. Peace Y'All!:kiss_wink:

Super love this interview! Was waiting for it to have eng sub waaah. My heart flutters! So candid. So real. So HB and SYJ hinding their emotions under the persona of RJH and YSR waaaaa

• Like 10
  • Love 3

@itsmeehLala . your posts win the forum today! I love and agree with all that you said. 

I needed a break from the negative turn this thread was turning into since the Vast denials .     Being a shopper is very hard and if because of a few denials (this isn’t contest on who has the most denials, either) you already want to give up then shipping is not for you and you need to exit this grocery store.  But....so glad to read the last few pages and it seems our ship is straight again.  Love all the new names and people coming out to give us their interpretations and support.  THIS is now back to a real shipping thread. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3